Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Why do people suck Tilos cock so much? (Read 29061 times)
zoriaan
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Why do people suck Tilos cock so much?
Oct 25th, 2016 at 7:02pm
Print Post  
Tilo, really? Comments like this make you feel good?

"Blitz builds are too simple for me to personally build"

The builds you vomit out on the forums are crap. I know this. The guild I am in knows this..half of cannith knows this.

In fact I bet we have pure Barbarians and Sorcs (yes, Sorc, the class that you keep saying are gimp) that will outperform you on any of your builds...

Why you get the praise as this "master builder" is absolutely beyond me...

Flavour toons sure...and maybe they will perform well in the hands of a skilled player, but I have seen you on most all of the variations you vomit out on the forums and it aint pretty...

So how can you claim they are so amazing when you under-perform on most of them compared to the rest of the party? And no...performing on eHard does not count Tilo...
« Last Edit: Oct 25th, 2016 at 7:09pm by zoriaan »  

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Re: Why do people suck Tilos cock so much?
Reply #1 - Oct 25th, 2016 at 7:17pm
Print Post  
because, like tilo, the people who would try to run them in game are incapable of getting themselves the

past lives
epic past lives
iconic past lives
epic completionist
heroic completionist
triple stacks
gear
ingredients to upgrade that gear to max potential
tomes
skill tomes
remnant tomes

required to fully develop a build

because of this, they can only observe on paper what could be, experience what they can personally do, and extrapolate how useful they THINK it would be if they were capable of actually maximizing it.

simultaneously, the people who wouldnt waste their time on tilobuild can respect the synergies he tries to take advantage of, and appreciate the creativity. they know that these niche builds, like any build, can steam roll anything in any condition regardless- in the right players hands, at maximum potential. but these people already have all the qualifiers listed above, and have already determined the most efficient use of their own personal efforts and have no interest in his niche builds when their own chosen builds are far more optimal and dont require a change of playstyle/gear preference or another shitty TR/LR to enact

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Forest
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Oct 25th, 2016 at 7:30pm
Print Post  
QFT.

Additionally Tilo is pretty damn clueless. Between some of the hairbrained crap he has posted here and the kind of noobish and ill-informed question he is willing to PM he and his type make my brain hurt. The way he attempts to co-opt the creations and ideas of others that he himself doesn't have a handle on in posts here and the mobos is pretty distasteful as well.  But truth be told he is certainly not the only attention whore trying to steal thunder he doesn't understand here or there.
« Last Edit: Oct 25th, 2016 at 7:30pm by »  

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Oct 25th, 2016 at 7:38pm
Print Post  
This reminds me how everytime I see someone say Toucan's build or whoever the fuck that guy is how I throw up in my mouth a little.

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Oct 25th, 2016 at 8:40pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #5 - Oct 25th, 2016 at 10:40pm
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Oct 25th, 2016 at 7:38pm:
This reminds me how everytime I see someone say Toucan's build or whoever the fuck that guy is how I throw up in my mouth a little.

The guy's name was Tukaw and, at it's time, the build was dominant.

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Tilo
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Oct 25th, 2016 at 11:27pm
Print Post  
zoriaan wrote on Oct 25th, 2016 at 7:02pm:

Because, it doesn't matter if you think or even are better than me, if you never offer any help or builds for people.

You have -0- builds on these forums in the last 6 months. Didn't go back further. I'm guessing 0 builds on main forums as well.

I don't have to be better than you or uber to offer more than 0. I don't even have to put up a good build to offer more than 0. Plus you don't seem to grasp that in a game played for fun, people don't want the best most powerful build. They want a fun build, which is most often a themed build. That's why you can post any tree build you want on the main forums and no one will care.

Either that, or my dick is candy coated? Want a taste? /zip
« Last Edit: Oct 25th, 2016 at 11:32pm by »  

IP Logged

Derpderpin
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Oct 26th, 2016 at 12:16am
Print Post  
I like to poop

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Re: Why do people suck Tilos cock so much? [SOLVED]
Reply #8 - Oct 26th, 2016 at 12:48am
Print Post  
tilos post is just as accurate as mine, for the record

i agree with him

he creates content for players to consume and as a result those players like him

he explores synergies and spends time considering things that vets can appreciate and as a result those vets have no issue with him

and his quoted text from the OP that might read as some passive aggressive shot at blitz players, may actually just mean that blitz itself is just so strong and shoe-hornable that he avoids it or building around it when making convoluted synergy builds. literally translating to "blitz being too simple"
if he instead wrote it as "i like my builds to be more retarded and less transparent than the current optimal build" same message different words.

if i had moderator abilities i would tag this thread solved

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Derpderpin
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Oct 26th, 2016 at 12:56am
Print Post  
don't worry blitz will give 300prr and mrr when reaper hits the fan.

IP Logged

zoriaan
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Oct 26th, 2016 at 4:26am
Print Post  
Quote:
Plus you don't seem to grasp that in a game played for fun, people don't want the best most powerful build. They want a fun build, which is most often a themed build

I absolutely appreciate this fact Tilo, but why then, for example, in that "another warlock nerf" thread in the mobos do you vomit out builds and make the statement that they will easily steamroll LE slavers pt3 similar to that Voodoo spice guy on that video...(that video is not impressive btw) when I for one know you have not even rolled half of those builds as I am on the same server as you and in fact have a mule in the same guild as you...

Surely posting builds and claiming how uber they are should be done after you have tried and tested them? Maybe even post a video if you are making these claims?

If not, then at least state "theory craft build not in game tested" or some shit like that?

Of course any build in the hands of a skilled player will steamroll any content.

Anyone can post a build, list max past lifes, max gear, use all available debuffs in your calculation and post screenshots of 20k eBurst (which is weak btw) achieved on a gimp arti splash toon...by the time you have prepped the trash mobs to take that screenshot the barb and sorc or whatever toon has likely completed the quest...

Anyway these are just my thoughts...again yes you build some nice flavor stuff with synergies but like i said it annoys the shit out of me when you make statements like pure sorc is gimp, your atri toon will outperform pure locs etc etc when this is flat out a lie...

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #11 - Oct 26th, 2016 at 8:28am
Print Post  
Why so jelly man... it's pretty sad lol. This is just a game you should not care so much for someone else's  rep in a ineterent forum dedicated to a dead game, that's not sane  Embarrassed

Tilo may be a little retarded an full of shit most of the time but, honestly, he looks like Einstein next to posters like Slarden, Chai an all the fagboi squad  Wink
« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2016 at 8:29am by () »  

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that KNN has brought a BUNCH of stupid from users on this forum out in the open

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Some of you got baited real bad in an attempt to troll him back.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #12 - Oct 26th, 2016 at 11:31am
Print Post  
The whole "theorycrafting" thing is the plague on mobos.
Why post a build you haven't played yet ?
Why comment on class you have no extensive knowledge about ?
It's not aimed at Tilomere, although I don't understand the point of posting weird ass builds in random threads or linking those.
But hey, if I want some build or ask a question I usually pester people ingame.
Sometimes the stupidity or downright wrong advice on mobos is annoying, but newbs eventually learn the hard way.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Oct 26th, 2016 at 11:50am
Print Post  
zoriaan wrote on Oct 26th, 2016 at 4:26am:
I absolutely appreciate this fact Tilo, but why then, for example, in that "another warlock nerf" thread in the mobos do you vomit out builds and make the statement that they will easily steamroll LE slavers pt3 similar to that Voodoo spice guy on that video...(that video is not impressive btw)

I've seen a few of Voodu's vids.  The strength of his Lock build is that it is very survivable, which allows him to take a very relaxed pace while soloing.  It is only moderate DPS for a Lock build.  He also has epic completionist and then some on the character, which of course help out a lot with survivability.

I really have to laugh at all the Warlock hate.  Locks are an easy mode, few buttons to push class, sure.  But that's not inherently bad, right?  And as seen they can be a very survivable build even with the latest nerf (are we at four rounds now for the class that costs 1395 TP to buy?).  But they are not top DPS, and when I see people bitching about another favorite boogeyman, shiriadi, in the same thread I just have to wonder if these people will ever learn to play the game and stop blaming this or that "OP!!!!!  NERF NAOU!!!" boogeyman for their own failures.
« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2016 at 11:54am by Frank »  

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #14 - Oct 26th, 2016 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
() wrote on Oct 26th, 2016 at 8:28am:
Why so jelly man... it's pretty sad lol. This is just a game you should not care so much for someone else's  rep in a ineterent forum dedicated to a dead game, that's not sane  Embarrassed

Tilo may be a little retarded an full of shit most of the time but, honestly, he looks like Einstein next to posters like Slarden, Chai an all the fagboi squad  Wink

They're mad no one...AND THE ROCK MEAN NO-ONE...is sucking their cocks!

IP Logged

Lhynn
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Oct 26th, 2016 at 1:37pm
Print Post  
retarded shit

Mind sharing a pure sorc build? I really like them but they seem to lose steam in the higher levels.

IP Logged

zoriaan
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Oct 26th, 2016 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
Lhynn wrote on Oct 26th, 2016 at 1:37pm:
Mind sharing a pure sorc build? I really like them but they seem to lose steam in the higher levels.

http://uppercavesofanthia.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2382330

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uHD8yKTe04

Not my build...this was from floppy right here in the build section...fairly standard issue sorc that does not loose any steam in the higher levels it only gets better. [gear intensive though but worth the grind...and really any top end toon is gear intensive if you wanna max it out]

In fact there are one or two sorcs VERY similar on Cannith that will outperform 99.99% of the locks...
« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2016 at 2:53pm by zoriaan »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #17 - Oct 26th, 2016 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
Lhynn wrote on Oct 26th, 2016 at 1:37pm:
Mind sharing a pure sorc build?

Who the fuck are these idiots that think a single-class character is a fucking "build"?!

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #18 - Oct 26th, 2016 at 2:50pm
Print Post  
Tilo, really? Comments like this make you feel good?

"Blitz builds are too simple for me to personally build"

The builds you vomit out on the forums are crap. I know this. The guild I am in knows this..half of cannith knows this.

In fact I bet we have pure Barbarians and Sorcs (yes, Sorc, the class that you keep saying are gimp) that will outperform you on any of your builds...

Flavour toons sure...and maybe they will perform well in the hands of a skilled player, but I have seen you on most all of the variations you vomit out on the forums and it aint pretty...

So how can you claim they are so amazing when you under-perform on most of them compared to the rest of the party? And no...performing on eHard does not count Tilo...

His builds work fine on "Hard" difficulty.  If I recall correctly, he has admitted to not running Elite difficulty much.  If you keep that in mind, it explains a lot regarding his builds since a half-baked potato can do ok on Hard.

The other thing to keep in mind is that he doesn't/hasn't played many of the builds he pukes all over the forums.   He just throws shit on the wall until something sticks.  He has gotten lucky once or twice and randomed his way into a good build that bolstered his reputation and encouraged him to continue.
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2016 at 1:48pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #19 - Oct 26th, 2016 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Because, it doesn't matter if you think or even are better than me, if you never offer any help or builds for people.

You have -0- builds on these forums in the last 6 months. Didn't go back further. I'm guessing 0 builds on main forums as well.

I don't have to be better than you or uber to offer more than 0. I don't even have to put up a good build to offer more than 0. Plus you don't seem to grasp that in a game played for fun, people don't want the best most powerful build. They want a fun build, which is most often a themed build. That's why you can post any tree build you want on the main forums and no one will care.

Either that, or my dick is candy coated? Want a taste? /zip

Hell, KNN could post builds.  It's pretty obvious how those would work out in-game though.

0 posted builds > posting 2392432 bad ones.
« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2016 at 2:57pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Lhynn
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Oct 26th, 2016 at 3:34pm
Print Post  
zoriaan wrote on Oct 26th, 2016 at 2:47pm:
http://uppercavesofanthia.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2382330

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uHD8yKTe04

Not my build...this was from floppy right here in the build section...fairly standard issue sorc that does not loose any steam in the higher levels it only gets better. [gear intensive though but worth the grind...and really any top end toon is gear intensive if you wanna max it out]

In fact there are one or two sorcs VERY similar on Cannith that will outperform 99.99% of the locks...

Thanks a lot, this is handy.

[] wrote on Oct 26th, 2016 at 2:49pm:
Who the fuck are these idiots that think a single-class character is a fucking "build"?!

Let me answer that question with a question.
Are you a full time cocksucker?

« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2016 at 3:35pm by Lhynn »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #21 - Oct 26th, 2016 at 3:36pm
Print Post  
Lhynn wrote on Oct 26th, 2016 at 3:34pm:
Let me answer that question with a question.
Are you a full time cocksucker?

Why don't you "build" one?

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Oct 26th, 2016 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Oct 26th, 2016 at 2:57pm:
Hell, KNN could post builds.  It's pretty obvious how those would work out in-game though.

He did and they were hilariously bad, Techno and others trolled the shit out him for them... very funny. It was P4P early days right after his "manyshot shoots 4 arrows every time!" meltdown, the fall out was so bad that they pushed him into the stupid 'it will be revealed' fail, and that led to the 'I'm a gambler!' fail.

ROFLMAO thinking about it.
« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2016 at 3:55pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Lhynn
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - Oct 26th, 2016 at 4:01pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Oct 26th, 2016 at 3:36pm:
Why don't you "build" one?

Because you seem to be doing a good enough job at it that i dont need to.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #24 - Oct 26th, 2016 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Oct 26th, 2016 at 3:54pm:
He did and they were hilariously bad, Techno and others trolled the shit out him for them... very funny. It was P4P early days right after his "manyshot shoots 4 arrows every time!" meltdown, the fall out was so bad that they pushed him into the stupid 'it will be revealed' fail, and that led to the 'I'm a gambler!' fail.

ROFLMAO thinking about it. 

Hehe, yeah.  That FvS monkcher thing iirc.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint