Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Exploit (Read 66383 times)
Cinagro
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: Exploit
Reply #175 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 1:33am
Print Post  
Whatever it is, send me some too.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #176 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 4:46am
Print Post  
To quote Ah Pook: sent!

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Skartos
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #177 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:18am
Print Post  
pm plox!!

IP Logged

hog
Ex Member

Reply #178 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:02am
Print Post  
well im tired to trying trade my explos with mailbox one,
if in next 24 hours i will not have serius answer i will stop hoping and i will share here on public the explos that i allready know so be ready to use it fast before they fixed that cause public here is public also for official ddo
includes reuse of xp stones
reuse of pots (xp pots guild renown pots slayer pots atc.)
explo with items
and posting bound to account items on ah
all this is useless to me so i dont fucking care to share them  if they cant be useful to me as a trade method for the mailbox explo,ye i know ddo will fix them after i speak but who cares

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #179 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:32am
Print Post  
go ahead. let the fun begin. i am gonna get popcorn.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Toke
Stormreaver Piker

... or maybe I was just
smoking something.

Reply #180 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 7:39am
Print Post  
Bestamest threat evah!!!

If you can roll it you can smoke it.  If you can carve it you can smoke with it.

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #181 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 12:00pm
Print Post  
Quote:
if in next 24 hours i will not have serius answer i will stop hoping and i will share here on public the explos that i allready know

Noobs with no posts asking for info: here is your poster boy for why things don't get traded, a perfect example in a nice, concise post.  Hold him up as your saviour, your shining star.  Emulate his ways and follow in his footsteps.  Surely these actions will have profound results!

Or, tell him he can eat a bag of dicks.

Hey, hog.  Eat a bag of dicks.

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

hog
Ex Member

Reply #182 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 2:41pm
Print Post  
Ah Pook wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 12:00pm:
Noobs with no posts asking for info: here is your poster boy for why things don't get traded, a perfect example in a nice, concise post.  Hold him up as your saviour, your shining star.  Emulate his ways and follow in his footsteps.  Surely these actions will have profound results!

i will eat no problem Tongue
but i do after i post tomorow here if i dont have the explo that i want all the explos that i know...ooo and on official ddo forum ofcourse,so we will eat those digs together if you are one of those who knows the explos cause be ready to say bye bye after some days to those explos
ye i know i m bad but if i dont have the explo that i want with the good way of trade with different explo i dont give a sit for the other explos that i dont need,cause you see i have no oto stone to reuse i dont care to post bound items on ah and i dont fucking care to re use the friking pots cause i allready have tons of them,i just want the mailbox one and i will take it or i will go the game again on no explo period

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #183 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
Oooh, a tense standoff!

The Vault equivalent of sabre-rattling.

Bay of Hogs?

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #184 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 3:11pm
Print Post  
Ah Pook wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 12:00pm:

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #185 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:44pm
Print Post  
In the beginning, there were no fucks to give. The universe was empty, blank, and fuckless. Eventually, Atum rose from the primordial void, masturbating. His jizz floated about. These were the planets and stars. There was stuff. Then there were people. People labored with no joy, until one day they combined their efforts and constructed a fuck out of some grasses & animal pelts & dried shit. They consulted long and hard over what this fuck should be about, but in the end they couldn't agree except on one thing: nobody wanted to give it to anyone else. This is the same fuck I don't give. The antediluvian ur-fuck, first of its kind.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #186 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:44pm:
The antediluvian ur-fuck, first of its kind.

The Great Old Fucks.

Cfuckulu.

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #187 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
Quote:
i will eat no problem Tongue
but i do after i post tomorow here if i dont have the explo that i want all the explos that i know...ooo and on official ddo forum ofcourse,so we will eat those digs together if you are one of those who knows the explos cause be ready to say bye bye after some days to those explos
ye i know i m bad but if i dont have the explo that i want with the good way of trade with different explo i dont give a sit for the other explos that i dont need,cause you see i have no oto stone to reuse i dont care to post bound items on ah and i dont fucking care to re use the friking pots cause i allready have tons of them,i just want the mailbox one and i will take it or i will go the game again on no explo period

THE worst threat ever.  Roll Eyes

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #188 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 10:05pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:44pm:
n the beginning, there were no fucks to give. The universe was empty, blank, and fuckless. Eventually, Atum rose from the primordial void, masturbating. His jizz floated about. These were the planets and stars. There was stuff. Then there were people. People labored with no joy, until one day they combined their efforts and constructed a fuck out of some grasses & animal pelts & dried shit. They consulted long and hard over what this fuck should be about, but in the end they couldn't agree except on one thing: nobody wanted to give it to anyone else. This is the same fuck I don't give. The antediluvian ur-fuck, first of its kind.

I had a good laugh.
Maybe I copy these fine lines and visit the next church for a couple of minutes. Just to implement a new side into their holy books... Fun.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

hog
Ex Member

Reply #189 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 7:37am
Print Post  

Or always you can send me the mailbox one and we will all be happy
« Last Edit: May 5th, 2017 at 2:26pm by »  

IP Logged

hog
Ex Member

Reply #190 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 7:42am
Print Post  
Forgot to tell if you like macro program's they will help you with succed rate

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #191 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:56am
Print Post  
Is this a personal vendetta of some sorts?

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #192 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:58am
Print Post  
Quote:
The next one that I will destroy and I will send and personal message to cordo to be sure he will see it is the re use XP stones ,dailys and Otto's,wait till tomorrow,one exploit per day

have you considered that if there is no mailing items sploit, then basically you are asking for the impossible.

Well lets hope mudfud tunes in on this Cheesy

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #193 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 9:48am
Print Post  
Quote:

And the terrorists win. No chance, buddy.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #194 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 1:44pm
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:58am:
have you considered that if there is no mailing items sploit, then basically you are asking for the impossible.

Well lets hope mudfud tunes in on this Cheesy

Oh I've been watching, I just don't really care much. If she really knows how to post items BTA on the AH/SH she should already know how to mail stuff. Same method just using mail instead of AH/SH. But yeah, post your exploits away to get them fixed.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #195 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 3:44pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Starting the fun
I believe exploit is for all and here peps keep secrets and troll other people who want to learn
No one's want to speak for mailbox exploit with me so... Grin I will make standing stone knows so if I don't have what I want you will not have also and you will stop to play the funny guy trolling others ah pook
Exploit number one
Re using pots
1) open shared bank tab and inventory
2) trag the pot you want to use with your mouse and have them up on shared account tab but not release them
3)hit the use button on your keyboard to drink the pot,on my keyboard I have the u as use button ,when you see the hand of your toon to be close to the mouth release the pot
4) if you have succeeded you will see the pot on your bank and the effect of the pot on you
Practice with pot with out value and be Harry I will post also on official ddo forum
They will follow 5 more exploits
The next one that I will destroy and I will send and personal message to cordo to be sure he will see it is the re use XP stones ,dailys and Otto's,wait till tomorrow,one exploit per day

nigga, english. pls.

if this is how you will be releasing sploits to cordo then good luck

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

hog
Ex Member

Reply #196 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 3:44pm:
nigga, english. pls.

if this is how you will be releasing sploits to cordo then good luck

Thanks for the good luck but no need luck only a message to cordo
Why not to release? Cool asked for the exploit no answer, offered a trade no answer also so why I must fucking care if cordo fixed the explosion if I will not learn anyway the one that I want Grin as for my English is good enough to understand me,got it ?
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2017 at 4:37am by »  

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #197 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 6:23pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Thanks for the good luck but no need luck only a message to cordo
Why not to release? Cool asked for the exploit no answer, offered a trade no answer also so why I must fucking care if cordo fixed the explosion if I will not learn anyway the one that I want Grin as for my English is good enough to understand me,got it Mongolian?

You're terrible at this.

Just quit now while you can.

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

hog
Ex Member

Reply #198 - Apr 30th, 2017 at 4:41am
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Apr 29th, 2017 at 6:23pm:
You're terrible at this.

Just quit now while you can.

Better now?also why is terrible to say someone you have origin from mogolia and is not terrible to call him nigga?
Anyway the terrible people must learn speak good first or they take terrible answers as they terrible speak
Now, someone sends​ me allready a way for item mailbox exploit,I will check later today cause I m not on my PC that I have the game,
If it speaks true I will give him all my exploits and you will not see me again on this thread
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2017 at 4:55am by »  

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #199 - Apr 30th, 2017 at 8:46am
Print Post  
Hopefully we won't see you in this forum either.

And if somebody really gave him an insight to that exploit you let the terrorists win.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
Send TopicPrint