Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Otto boxes are up.. (Read 5968 times)
m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Otto boxes are up..
Mar 16th, 2017 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
At the same time they introduce racial reincarnation. Guess they intend to keep the live servers as test servers...

Grin Grin Grin

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

spathic
Stocky Greenis

Taunting the stupid since
before you were born.

Re: Otto boxes are up..
Reply #1 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 4:29pm
Print Post  
Smart move. Assuming they have paypal working again they're probably seeing a nice spike in income; income they can use to help sustain their abillity to manufacture disappointment.

Instant asshole. Just add alcohol.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #2 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 4:34pm
Print Post  
There are like 200 people on lol. Sometimes zero lfms, not kidding.
Why would anyone spend any money at this point.
Give that to your nearest animal shelter or something.
Or uhh, gun "charity".

IP Logged

volt_
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
spathic wrote on Mar 16th, 2017 at 4:29pm:
Smart move. Assuming they have paypal working again they're probably seeing a nice spike in income; income they can use to help sustain their abillity to manufacture disappointment.

The disappointment is grass roots, organic at this point.  If you're still playing it's your own fault.

IP Logged

spathic
Stocky Greenis

before you were born.

Reply #4 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
volt_ wrote on Mar 16th, 2017 at 4:40pm:
The disappointment is grass roots, organic at this point.  If you're still playing it's your own fault. 

Bullshit. I blame my parents.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #5 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 5:01pm
Print Post  
interesting...

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #6 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 5:18pm
Print Post  
Good stuff.  I'll donate to my favorite "charities" and buy Otto's boxes.  Why chose one when you can do both?

IP Logged

volt_
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Mar 16th, 2017 at 5:18pm:
Good stuff.  I'll donate to my favorite "charities" and buy Otto's boxes.  Why chose one when you can do both?

So your utility from donating to charity is proportional to the act itself of donating rather than the amount you donated?

IP Logged

Alpha
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 8:01pm
Print Post  
Good to hear, instant epic lizard is hard to argue with.

IP Logged

spathic
Stocky Greenis

before you were born.

Reply #9 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 8:04pm
Print Post  
Quote:
epic lizard 

Oh no, there goes Tokyo

IP Logged

Novalis
Dragon Raider

I may be a bastard but
I'm not a fuckin' bastard

Reply #10 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 8:45pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Mar 16th, 2017 at 5:18pm:

Yeah, I'd guess DDOTalk71's favorite 2 charities are SSG and NAMBLA of which many people at SSG are suspected of having deep affiliations. Right up there also with Leslie and Quayl-whore as far as mobo trolling and paying to NOT play.
« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2017 at 8:51pm by Novalis »  

IP Logged

Alpha
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 9:15pm
Print Post  
Novalis wrote on Mar 16th, 2017 at 8:45pm:
Yeah, I'd guess DDOTalk71's favorite 2 charities are SSG and NAMBLA of which many people at SSG are suspected of having deep affiliations. Right up there also with Leslie and Quayl-whore as far as mobo trolling and paying to NOT play.

Stop being juvenile and tasteless, you don't like Asheras fair enough that's your mental failure. But accusing someone being a pedophile just because they like the work the team at SSG is doing is stupid and obvious.  If you're butthurt because other people can enjoy a game without having to cheat like you keep it to yourself.

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 9:21pm
Print Post  
I bought my 1 box again so I can do all my racials.

IP Logged

Novalis
Dragon Raider

I may be a bastard but

Reply #13 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 10:09pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Stop being juvenile and tasteless, you don't like Asheras fair enough that's your mental failure. But accusing someone being a pedophile just because they like the work the team at SSG is doing is stupid and obvious.  If you're butthurt because other people can enjoy a game without having to cheat like you keep it to yourself.

Does a clearly shit-stained and crusty cum-sock even deserve a "Hi Welcome"?

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #14 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 11:27pm
Print Post  
mudfud wrote on Mar 16th, 2017 at 9:21pm:
I bought my 1 box again so I can do all my racials.

I thought this feature no longer worked... Stones were auto consumed now and other "fixes".

Either way, getting stones up for sale was a prudent business decision.

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

Alpha
Ex Member

Reply #15 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 11:32pm
Print Post  
Novalis wrote on Mar 16th, 2017 at 10:09pm:
Does a clearly shit-stained and crusty cum-sock even deserve a "Hi Welcome"?

It's stupid when people call someone a sock just because they disagree with them.

I'm buying 6 stones to get a couple racial past lives done. Can anyone explain what they think the rational for giving Dragonborn charisma as their past life attribute?
« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2017 at 11:37pm by »  

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #16 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 11:39pm
Print Post  
Novalis wrote on Mar 16th, 2017 at 8:45pm:

Apparently you missed the threads in off topic where people donated to strakes favorite charities - 2nd amendment and gun owners non-profits.   I think that is what was being referred to originally.  Not sure why you felt compelled to take it such a negative direction.   Why do you care how I spend my hard earned money?  I don't care how you spend yours. 

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #17 - Mar 16th, 2017 at 11:53pm
Print Post  
Quote:
It's stupid when people call someone a sock just because they disagree with them.

I'm buying 6 stones to get a couple racial past lives done. Can anyone explain what they think the rational for giving Dragonborn charisma as their past life attribute? 

Because Dragonborn is a +CHA race?  Wink

Makes more sense than Helf as CHA past life race... The thalidomide babies of DDO.

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

Alpha
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 12:10am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Mar 16th, 2017 at 11:39pm:
Apparently you missed the threads in off topic where people donated to strakes favorite charities - 2nd amendment and gun owners non-profits.   I think that is what was being referred to originally.  Not sure why you felt compelled to take it such a negative direction.   Why do you care how I spend my hard earned money?  I don't care how you spend yours. 

I guess if you don't complain about SSG he feels like he can just talk garbage. How many stones are you buying? Does anyone else plan on getting some triple past lives quick? My leveling buddy has a big list of character designs that will work now if he has 2 extra tree points.

IP Logged

Alpha
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 12:12am
Print Post  
Metal-Beast wrote on Mar 16th, 2017 at 11:53pm:
Because Dragonborn is a +CHA race?  Wink

I guess that should have been my real question. Why make the Dragonborn CHA? is it supposed to be a 'force of personality' thing?

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #20 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 1:05am
Print Post  
Quote:
I guess that should have been my real question. Why make the Dragonborn CHA? is it supposed to be a 'force of personality' thing?

Yes. Charisma in D&D isn't strictly physical attractiveness, which was a very small part of its overall total. 

It's personal presence, confidence, charm, and demeanour.

So yes, it's a Force of Personality thing.  Cool

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #21 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 2:29am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Mar 16th, 2017 at 11:39pm:

You work in a coal mine in China?

The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #22 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 2:32am
Print Post  
The thing with this overpowered past life bonus extravaganza is that once you reach the ultimate end game toon you wanted to play, you get bored and leave the game. Or is there any1 here with triple trimpletionist, who actually kept on playing their toon?

Wow.

IP Logged

Novalis
Dragon Raider

I may be a bastard but

Reply #23 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 2:52am
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 2:32am:
The thing with this overpowered past life bonus extravaganza is that once you reach the ultimate end game toon you wanted to play, you get bored and leave the game. Or is there any1 here with triple trimpletionist, who actually kept on playing their toon?

I guess I was one of those poor deluded fools that's been playing for nearly 10 years that had settled into my old ways thinking that some form of endgame would take shape.

I only have 4 toons, each their own different but static class and after grinding completionist for each of them I was very happy settling in on staying at endgame. (LV 30) But I guess there's no money in that. Not to mention programming is hard so instead of developing challenging and immersive content, the devs took that "Make the old new again" thread and decided to make a business model out of it.

Not interested in reaper and to hell with racial past lives. I think it's time to get a better computer and buy XCom 2 while it's on sale. I'll likely poke my head in again towards Summers end when Ravenloft gets the boot in the ass out the door when it's half baked, riddled with bugs after 2 days on Lam from being tested by the overwhelming population of players.

DDO is no longer Dungeons and Dragons online. It's more like Hamster Wheels and Carrots on(a)line

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #24 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 5:12am
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Mar 17th, 2017 at 2:32am:

You know i did long long ago and still play. But playing alts more.. its sad.. i didnt play my main for shit unless a new iconic or class came out.. finished quickly and went back to alts...haha

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint