Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Cleric Domains - Round 2 (Read 9013 times)
Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Cleric Domains - Round 2
Aug 4th, 2017 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/488730-Early-Look-Cleric-Domains?p=600...

Quote:
Greetings.

As we work on a Divine pass, we want to add in our version of Domains for Clerics. Rather than having them simply be a series of spell options, we wanted players to pick a Domain that gave the Cleric interesting build options that worked with enhancement trees.

That said, we wanted to give the players a preview of how Domains work in DDO, and want options would be available for Clerics.

Domains
Starting at level 2, a Cleric will pick one Domain which will provide additional (free) class feats as they level.

Air Domain

Level 2: You gain +1 to the DC of your Evocation spells. This increases by +1 at 6th, 12th, and 18th level Cleric.

Your lightning spells will use Light Spell Power if it is higher.

Your light spells will use Lightning Spell Power if it is higher.

Your Turn Undead works on Elementals

When you use Turn Undead your party gains a bonus to Reflex saving throws equal to half you Cleric level, and points of Electric Resistance equal to twice your Cleric level for 20 seconds

Level 5: You gain Shocking Grasp as an SLA

Level 9: You gain Lightning Bolt as an SLA

Level 14: You gain Chain Lightning as an SLA

Animal Domain

Level 2: You gain +1 Spot, +1 Listen, and +1 Reflex saving throws for every 2 Cleric levels.

Your Turn Undead works on Animals

When you use Turn Undead your party gains points of Constitution equal to half your Cleric level for 20 seconds

Level 5: You gain 10 hit points per Cleric level. You also add 10 hit points for each epic level you have gained.

Level 9: You gain +15% fortification bypass.

Level 14: You gain the Feral Charge ability. Your character to briefly morphs into a bear and charges forward through foes, attacking all foes in the charge area. The attack does weapon damage based on your equipped weapon with a +3(W) bonus, and enemies must make a Reflex saving throw with a DC of 19 + Wisdom modifier + Trip Bonuses or be knocked down. Cooldown is 15 seconds.

Chaos Domain

You cannot take this domain if you are Lawful.

Level 2: You gain +1 to Will saving throws for every 2 Cleric levels.

When you use Turn Undead your party gains 1d20 points of Universal Spell Power and 1d10 points (each rolled separately) of Melee Power, Ranged Power, Physical Resistance Rating and Magical Resistance Rating.

Level 5: You gain Chaos Hammer as an SLA

Level 9: Your spell critical chance is increased by 3%

Level 14: You gain Prismatic Spray as an SLA

Death Domain

Level 2: You gain +1 to the DC of your Necromancy spells. This increases by +1 at 6th, 12th, and 18th level Cleric.

You gain +2 to your effective Cleric level to Turn Undead, and +2 to the hit dice of undead effected.

Level 5: You gain Necrotic Ray as an SLA

Level 9: You are immune to Energy Drain.

Level 14: You gain Destruction as an SLA

Destruction Domain

Level 2: You gain +1 Melee and Ranged Power. You gain another point of each at 4th, 8th, 12th, 16th, and 20th level Cleric.

You can cast your Cleric spells while raging.

When you use Turn Undead your party gains a Divine bonus to Melee Power and Ranged Power equal to half your Cleric level for 20 seconds

Level 5: Durability damage for your items is reduced by 75%.

Level 9: You weapons gain +2 to hit and damage.

Level 14: Your weapon strikes add a stack of Improved Destruction.

Earth Domain

Level 2: You gain +2 Acid Spell Power (Corrosion) per Cleric Level

Your acid spells will use Light Spell Power if it is higher.

Your light spells will use Acid Spell Power if it is higher.

When you use Turn Undead your party gains a bonus to Fortitude saving throws equal to half you Cleric level, and points of Acid Resistance equal to twice your Cleric level for 20 seconds

Level 5: You gain Melf's Acid Arrow as an SLA

Level 9: You gain Stoneskin as an SLA

Level 14: You gain Earthquake as an SLA. The cooldown for this version is 15 seconds.

Fire Domain

Level 2: You gain +2 Fire Spell Power (Combustion) per Cleric Level

Your fire spells will use Light Spell Power if it is higher.

Your light spells will use Fire Spell Power if it is higher.

When you use Turn Undead your party gains points of Fire Resistance equal to twice your Cleric level for 20 seconds

Level 5: You gain Scorching Ray as an SLA

Level 9: You gain Wall of Fire as an SLA

Level 14: You gain Firestorm as an SLA

Good Domain

Level 2: You gain +2 Light Spell Power (Radiance) per Cleric Level. You gain +1 to the Heal skill for every 2 Cleric levels.

When you use Turn Undead your party gains temporary hit points equal to five times your Cleric level for 20 seconds

Level 5: You gain Deific Vengeance as an SLA

Level 9: You gain Blade Barrier as an SLA

Level 14: You gain +3 to hit, damage, and armor class against evil creatures in combat. You gain +3 to saving throws against spells cast by evil creatures.

Healing Domain

Level 2: You gain +2 Positive Spell Power (Devotion) per Cleric Level

When you use Turn Undead your party gains 20 point of Healing Amplification.

Level 5: You gain Cure Moderate Wounds as an SLA

Level 9: You gain Panacea as an SLA

Level 14: Your healing spells are empowered, as if you had the Empower meta-magic. This does not increase their cost.

Knowledge Domain

Level 2: You gain +2 to all skills.

When you use Turn Undead your party gains points of Intelligence equal to half your Cleric level for 20 seconds

Level 5: You gain Suggestion as an SLA

Level 9: You gain Feeblemind as an SLA

Level 14: You gain +4 Spell Penetration. You gain +2 to the DC of all spells.

Law Domain

You cannot take this domain if you are Chaotic.

Level 2: You gain +1 to the DC of your Enchantment spells. This increases by +1 at 6th, 12th, and 18th.

When you use your Turn Undead your party gains a Sacred bonus to saving throws equal to half your Cleric level for 20 seconds

Level 5: You gain Order's Wrath as an SLA

Level 9: You gain Greater Command as an SLA

Level 14: You gain +3 to hit, damage, and armor class against chaotic creatures in combat. You gain +3 to saving throws against spells cast by chaotic  creatures.

Luck Domain

Level 2: You gain +1 to your Fortitude, Reflex, and Will saving throws. This increases by +1 at 6th level, +1 at 12th level, and +1 at 18th level.

When you use Turn Undead your party gains a Divine bonus to saving throws equal to half your Cleric level for 20 seconds

Level 5: You gain Displacement as an SLA

Level 9: You add +2 to the DC of your spells.

Level 14: You no longer automatically fail your saving throws on a roll of 1.

Magic Domain

Level 2: You gain +1 to the DC of your Evocation spells. This increases by +1 at 6th, 12th, and 18th level Cleric.

When you use Turn Undead your party gains a Divine bonus to Universal Spell Power equal to twice your Cleric level for 20 seconds

Level 5: You gain Chain Missiles as an SLA. (This shares a cooldown with the Archmage SLA.)

Level 9: You gain a number of bonus Spell Points equal to your character level x 10.

Level 14: You gain points of Universal Spell Power equal to your twice your Cleric level.

Protection Domain

Level 2: You gain +1 to AC, PRR, and MRR. This increases by +1 at 5th level, 10th level, 15th level, and 20th level.

When you use Turn Undead your party gains a Divine bonus to PRR and MRR equal to twice your Cleric level for 20 seconds

Level 5: You gain the Shield spell as a permanent effect on you.

Level 9: You gain Radiant Forcefield as an SLA

Level 14: Your Armor Class and Physical Resistance Rating are increased by your Cleric level.

Strength Domain

Level 2: You gain +2 Strength and become immune to Strength damage.

When you use Turn Undead your party gains a Divine bonus to Strength equal to half your Cleric level for 20 seconds

Level 5: Your Reflex saving throws are now based on Strength instead of Dexterity.

Level 9: You become immune to knock down effects

Level 14: You always make your saving throw against Stun effects.

Sun Domain

Level 2: You gain +2 to Fire (Combustion) and Light Spell Power (Radiance) per Cleric level.

When you use Turn Undead you and your allies gain True Sight. in addition, for 20 seconds enemies in the radius of the Turn Undead have their incorporeal miss chance negated and will be inflicted with 10% vulnerability to Light damage.

Level 5: You gain Searing Light as an SLA.

Level 9: You gain Sun Beam as an SLA

Level 14: You gain Sunburst as an SLA

Trickery Domain

Level 2: You gain +1 to the DC of your Enchantment spells. This increases by +1 at 6th, 12th, and 18th.

When you use Turn Undead your party gains points of Charisma equal to half your Cleric level for 20 seconds

Level 5: You gain Invisibility as an SLA

Level 9: You gain Mind Fog as an SLA

Level 14: You gain Charm Monster, Mass as an SLA

War Domain

Level 2: You gain +1 Damage with melee and ranged weapons. This increases at 4th, 8th, 12th, 16th and 20th.

When you use Turn Undead your party gains a Divine bonus to Melee Power and Ranged Power equal to half your Cleric level for 20 seconds

Level 5: You gain proficiency in all martial and exotic weapons.

Level 9: Your tactical DCs are increased by half your Cleric level.

Level 14: You gain Holy Sword as an SLA.

Water Domain

Level 2: You gain Water Breathing. You gain +1 to Swimming and +2 Cold Spell Power (Glaciation) per Cleric level.

Your cold spells will use Positive Spell Power if it is higher.

Your healing spells will use Cold Spell Power if it is higher.

When you use Turn Undead your party gains a bonus to Will saving throws equal to half you Cleric level, and points of Cold Resistance equal to twice your Cleric level for 20 seconds

Level 5: You gain Solid Fog as an SLA

Level 9: You gain Cone of Cold as an SLA

Level 14: You gain Greater Creeping Cold as an SLA

Sev~

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Re: Cleric Domains - Round 2
Reply #1 - Aug 4th, 2017 at 3:44pm
Print Post  
Wow, so much imbalance in those. Earthquake, holy sword vs 10 per mr and AC.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #2 - Aug 4th, 2017 at 3:53pm
Print Post  
I really want Feral charge to be *not* gay.

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #3 - Aug 4th, 2017 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
Protection domain for 40 PRR and radiant forcefield casted on a tank is pretty powerful.

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #4 - Aug 4th, 2017 at 7:20pm
Print Post  
RIP War Domain, it got fucked by forumites bitching so hard.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #5 - Aug 5th, 2017 at 2:19pm
Print Post  
From memory, it doesn't seem like much changed aside from animal HP. What changed in war? It still seems like the obvious best for ranged and melee, no?

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #6 - Aug 5th, 2017 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
It used to have a die step of all one handers to d10.

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #7 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 8:57am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Aug 5th, 2017 at 4:03pm:
It used to have a die step of all one handers to d10. 

All one handers to 1d10 (which directly benefits warpriests using their deity weapon) and 2d6 for greatswords.

In general it was a knee-jerker reaction nerf out of no where. No one complained about the damage potential due to the weapon die increase, in fact most people were voting for further damage boosts. Most complaints I saw were about Holy Sword, which should be dropped.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #8 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 11:56am
Print Post  
Ah, yes, that's it. Still war is very solid. Obviously the best DPS pick for domains. How it measures up to other classes on it's own will mostly depend on how much love they give the Warpriest tree. But I suppose there is multiclass potential as is.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

hydra
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 1:17pm
Print Post  
Been thinking through things - earthquake with a 15 second cooldown will be mostly worthless in r10 compared to the other choices. I think sun, knowledge, and trickery will probably be the optimal choice for a r10 heal/dc specced cleric.

Optionally if you just want to say fuck dcs, protection + a tank multiclass might be nearly impossible to kill if built right (with some reaper hp and lgs).

Looking forward to seeing the cooldown on those slas. Still wish they had gone with adding the spells to their spelllist instead of slas.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #10 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 11:56am:
But I suppose there is multiclass potential as is.

There's definitely a Destruction domain barbarian build in there somewhere.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #11 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
Knowledge domain was also nerfed HARD.

Sun domain still sucks.

Death domain should have given the ability to "charm" undead. Call it "Rebuke Undead."
« Last Edit: Aug 6th, 2017 at 3:00pm by Technomage »  

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #12 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:53pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 11:56am:
Ah, yes, that's it. Still war is very solid. Obviously the best DPS pick for domains. How it measures up to other classes on it's own will mostly depend on how much love they give the Warpriest tree. But I suppose there is multiclass potential as is.

+5 damage, +10MP, +10 tactical DC, and what exotic prof? On a pure level 20 warpriest that's absolutely dogshit. Not to mention those bonuses are cut in half by your cleric levels, so multiclasses are going to get even less millage.

I mean maybe I'm 100% at fault for trying to approach every class and balance pass on the basis that pure's should be viable instead of punished for not multiclassing. But come on. That is terrible, I don't calculate Holy Sword as we can expect like every other combat tree clerics will get a crit bonus somewhere in the upgraded warpriest line.

If they got full BAB on what they've currently got, then maybe for a pure cleric it wouldn't be bad. But dropping Holy Sword and giving the 1d10/2d6 base damage at 14 helps all builds, multiclass and pure. While giving more power and emphasis towards deep cleric builds/pures.
« Last Edit: Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:57pm by Edrein »  

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #13 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 2:34pm:
There's definitely a Destruction domain barbarian build in there somewhere.

And what -cleric- spell is worth casting while raging? Other than self heals I don't see it. Had it been essentially the Rage Caster feat and anyone could pick it up with an investment of 2 cleric, then yeah, I could definitely see some strange barbarian-spellsword type builds popping up.

IP Logged

Cleridin
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #14 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:59pm
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:54pm:
And what -cleric- spell is worth casting while raging? Other than self heals I don't see it. Had it been essentially the Rage Caster feat and anyone could pick it up with an investment of 2 cleric, then yeah, I could definitely see some strange barbarian-spellsword type builds popping up.

1 level of barbarian will give you ...

- +10% movement speed
- athletics: 7 action boosts (from rage) of +35% speed boost (1 rage + 6 rages from extra rage enhancement)
- +7 con from rage with hardy rage and duration 75% greater from the T1 enhancement that extends duration.
- diehard feat and temp hp when you drop below 1 (this part is meh, but better than nothing).

And to top it off you can cast spells ... Not that bad for 1 level of barb.

« Last Edit: Aug 6th, 2017 at 8:02pm by Cleridin »  

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #15 - Aug 6th, 2017 at 8:28pm
Print Post  
Cleridin wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:59pm:
1 level of barbarian will give you ...

- +10% movement speed
- athletics: 7 action boosts (from rage) of +35% speed boost (1 rage + 6 rages from extra rage enhancement)
- +7 con from rage with hardy rage and duration 75% greater from the T1 enhancement that extends duration.
- diehard feat and temp hp when you drop below 1 (this part is meh, but better than nothing).

And to top it off you can cast spells ... Not that bad for 1 level of barb.

Is that worth dropping potential capstone changes though? I mean I can see the appeal and unless they revert the changes to War Domain; a warpriest hybrid barbarian looks pretty appealing to me.

Just a shame; I'd love a pure warpriest that doesn't suck ass. I suppose the new universal knife tree might make a decent Vol DPS build but most named daggers suck ass due to catering around Assassins. (Slice and Dice excluded.)

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #16 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 3:46pm
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 8:57am:
In general it was a knee-jerker reaction nerf out of no where. No one complained about the damage potential due to the weapon die increase, in fact most people were voting for further damage boosts. Most complaints I saw were about Holy Sword, which should be dropped.

I agree with this assessment.

Holy Sword belongs with Paladins, or else we're looking at another Paladin class pass. (ugh)

Edrein wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:53pm:
If they got full BAB on what they've currently got, then maybe for a pure cleric it wouldn't be bad. But dropping Holy Sword and giving the 1d10/2d6 base damage at 14 helps all builds, multiclass and pure. While giving more power and emphasis towards deep cleric builds/pures.

They get Divine Might as an "Always on" ability in the Warpriest tree at Tier 5.

They can cast Divine Power on themselves, if they don't want to commit to Warpriest.

They can get full BAB from Divine Crusader ED.

BAB isn't much of an issue, IMHO.

I'll agree that the base damage boost is much less unbalancing than giving War Domain Holy Sword, since they're already getting Martial *AND* exotic weapon proficiencies (Even Fighter doesn't get those profs free).

The damage boost also helps the domains which have crappy Favoured Weapons (looking at you, Blood of Vol...)

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #17 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 5:31pm
Print Post  
Metal-Beast wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 3:46pm:
I agree with this assessment.

Holy Sword belongs with Paladins, or else we're looking at another Paladin class pass. (ugh)

They get Divine Might as an "Always on" ability in the Warpriest tree at Tier 5.

They can cast Divine Power on themselves, if they don't want to commit to Warpriest.

They can get full BAB from Divine Crusader ED.

BAB isn't much of an issue, IMHO.

I'll agree that the base damage boost is much less unbalancing than giving War Domain Holy Sword, since they're already getting Martial *AND* exotic weapon proficiencies (Even Fighter doesn't get those profs free).

The damage boost also helps the domains which have crappy Favoured Weapons (looking at you, Blood of Vol...)

Indeed, the Vol boost would actually make running a dagger warpriest tolerable. It's hilarious that the devs occasionally have a gem of an idea; show it off, read one stray comment and immediately drop said idea in favor of appeasing a minority over the majority of feedback they receive.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Aug 8th, 2017 at 3:14pm
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:53pm:
+5 damage, +10MP, +10 tactical DC, and what exotic prof? On a pure level 20 warpriest that's absolutely dogshit. Not to mention those bonuses are cut in half by your cleric levels, so multiclasses are going to get even less millage.

It's a far site better than what Clerics get now, eh?  The past two Artificer improvements were incremental rather than transformative.  I think it's fine for a change to the game to be of the "something, but not everything" class of change.  Not every class pass needs to jump that class to the head of the class.

Quote:
I mean maybe I'm 100% at fault for trying to approach every class and balance pass on the basis that pure's should be viable instead of punished for not multiclassing.

Pure clerics have several domain options which are strong.  But the domains offer up a few multi-class options that did not exist before.  I haven't looked into them closely but Barb/Cleric seems possible with the "Can cast while raged" domain ability.  Even a low level Cleric cure spell can go a long way on a char with significant hamp.  Other multi-class options seems possible.  Maybe they will all prove to be flavor builds, fine.  Then at least they created some flavor builds.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #19 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
no travel domain... that sucks

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

gibbon
Dragon Raider

smhma in a cube

Reply #20 - Aug 15th, 2017 at 1:06pm
Print Post  
I think maybe War losing the 1d10 was to prevent inadvertently buffing shuriken. There's no point to pursuing [W] on 1d2 but handfuls of 1d10 with +[W]'s would be sexy shurikens. Changing it to +1 moves it outside of the [W] multiplier. I think.

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #21 - Aug 15th, 2017 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Aug 9th, 2017 at 1:29pm:
no travel domain... that sucks

They'd just cock it up... You'd get something useless like Longstrider and then Word of Recall at Level 18.

If they want to build Travel domains, they should start by looking at the House Orien Dragonmark and go from there (but that's a good idea, so no chance of that happening).

They could do worse than reviewing the Dragonmarks in general as a primer on Domains, to see which abilities work and which don't.

Domains will largely mimic these effects in game, so it's a reasonable starting point. After all, there's maybe 3 Dragonmarks that are worth taking, and even that's debatable.

As it stands right now, we're looking at roughly the same thing for these proposed Domains.

gibbon wrote on Aug 15th, 2017 at 1:06pm:
I think maybe War losing the 1d10 was to prevent inadvertently buffing shuriken. There's no point to pursuing [W] on 1d2 but handfuls of 1d10 with +[W]'s would be sexy shurikens. Changing it to +1 moves it outside of the [W] multiplier. I think.

I read the info to be only melee weapons. But I guess this would be a problem if it effectively quintuples the base damage on shurikens.

Having never rolled a Thrower, I can't say how this would work, but I'm trying to see a class-split that could exploit 1d10 shurikens to advantage if it requires 5 cleric levels to achieve.

Edited:
I re-read the post, and as written, War Domain would include shurikens.

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #22 - Aug 15th, 2017 at 6:49pm
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 6:54pm:

Heh. I forget where I was going with that. I think I was thinking about Holy Sword and Destruction domain at the same time for a 14/6 with Silvanus+Crit Rage+Holy Sword+Celestial Champion.

My bad.

You could still get the crit multi with 6 Fighter, but then you're only looking at 8-9 Cleric levels. Enough for some good buffs, but no Heal.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Trollero
Waterworks Kobold

Got IDD?

Reply #23 - Aug 15th, 2017 at 11:03pm
Print Post  
Did they ever fix madstone attack speed?

IP Logged

string table error, tableDID
Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #24 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 9:52am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Aug 4th, 2017 at 3:33pm:
Level 9: You gain Wall of Fire as an SLA

I still remember when Firewall was the answer to almost every encounter in "Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach". Now imagine a cleric with a Firewall SLA back then.. it would have been "Clerics and Clerics Online".

Sometimes I miss the good ol' times when I got spammed with party invites as soon as I logged in my Soul or Cleric. (But wouldn't heal but zerg with blade barrier anyway. Superior Potency VI Clicky FTW.)
« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2017 at 9:59am by string table error, tableDID »  

You can't win the Vault, you can only make a fool of yourself and be added to my ignore script. Hi Welcome

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint