Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) wow 2 exploits in a single week (Read 16433 times)
m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

wow 2 exploits in a single week
Aug 16th, 2017 at 1:24am
Print Post  
first asah, then monster manual...

now if they solve these issues by making these open in browser too...that will be tellling something. Grin

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Re: wow 2 exploits in a single week
Reply #1 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 2:33am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Jelly_Muffin
Stormreaver Piker

Just say fuckoff!

Reply #2 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 2:36am
Print Post  
The bans are coming in, heard of a few already. Dead servers?
........ nah son, let's make them even more sparse coz we're SSG!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2017 at 2:36am by Jelly_Muffin »  

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #3 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 2:47am
Print Post  
Jelly_Muffin wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 2:36am:

Oh fuck, man. What's happening? Skrilla ok?

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #4 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 3:49am
Print Post  
what's happening with the MM ?

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

hydra
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 4:04am
Print Post  
Jelly_Muffin wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 2:36am:

I know of 1 person who caught bans so far - haven't gotten to talk to them but grapevine is saying that its temporary.

I'm more curious to see if ssg is competent enough to find a solution to restore asah without heavy inflation or if they'll come up with some backwards way of solving it - e.g. legendary raid bypass timers - not looking forward to seeing "ethereal shards" or some lame thing like that.

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #6 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 4:04am
Print Post  
lol.. why do you assume i was up to all that shit?..haha

Too busy chasing lives to fuck with all that. and all my mm shit was clicked on long ago

But ya i guess somebody was on titan or some shit saying people got banned or something.. idk

IP Logged

platfarmchink
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 4:38am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 3:49am:
what's happening with the MM ?

Yeah that one has got me wondering as well. Scripting pulling out 3 shards at a time?

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #8 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 4:52am
Print Post  
platfarmchink wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 4:38am:
Yeah that one has got me wondering as well. Scripting pulling out 3 shards at a time?

I thought it was remnants.  If they stop giving us the little bags on completion, we'll know for sure.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

platfarmchink
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 5:05am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 4:52am:
I thought it was remnants.  If they stop giving us the little bags on completion, we'll know for sure.

I kind of threw that hypothesis out because why risk getting banned exploiting a dead mat?

The AS 3 at a time with somehow reusing the same reward at a rate of a X times a second seems like something I'd be interested in. Falls in line with taking down the ASAH too.

The 32 TP otto's box thing, no idea about that, might be a troll post.

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #10 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 5:46am
Print Post  
Its not a troll post...

Anything from the mm was able to get unlimited clicks if you did it correctly..

35tp/jewels of fortune/3 astral shards/ 750 rems.. idk what else was in there.

I didnt have any unused rewards but friend could get like 130 clicks with no script

So who the fuck knows how much with a script. And the the crazy part was.. you could do it again and again if you were prepared.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #11 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 5:59am
Print Post  
Skrilla wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 5:46am:
Its not a troll post...

I didnt have any unused rewards but friend could get like 130 clicks with no script

So who the fuck knows how much with a script. And the the crazy part was.. you could do it again and again if you were prepared.

Information I would have almost been willing to pay money for...a week ago.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #12 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 7:16am
Print Post  
it didn't work with the TP. tp is automatically added to your account when you get that achievement so it wasn't able to be duped that way, I'mm curious if they found the actual way we were duping shards though of they are just assuming it was from the MM like remnants.
although the remnant thing worked almost too well ( i meant to make 6k and accidentally made 110k) the shards from MM was way too slow to be really profitable as the dupe cost shards in the first place

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 7:17am
Print Post  
Nice how this was out there and quite a few of us knew nothing about it....

So.. you don't say anything because 'not sharing is caring'...

but it gets shut down anyways....

So yeah... we (the ones you won't fucking tell) really are the reason why this shit gets shut down...  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #14 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 7:26am
Print Post  
Skrilla wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 5:46am:
Its not a troll post...

Damn must be something huge, and something that can be used on other stuff than ASAH and MM...

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #15 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 7:29am
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 7:17am:
Nice how this was out there and quite a few of us knew nothing about it.

Yep, usually I hear something... most of the time without any details, this time I got caught completely flat footed.

IP Logged

Jelly_Muffin
Stormreaver Piker

Just say fuckoff!

Reply #16 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 7:45am
Print Post  
lostthenloved wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 7:16am:
it didn't work with the TP. tp is automatically added to your account when you get that achievement so it wasn't able to be duped that way, I'mm curious if they found the actual way we were duping shards though of they are just assuming it was from the MM like remnants.
although the remnant thing worked almost too well ( i meant to make 6k and accidentally made 110k) the shards from MM was way too slow to be really profitable as the dupe cost shards in the first place

so my nigga who scored 1000 shards without it costing 1 shard would disagree with you there ....... stop talking out your ass  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #17 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 7:45am
Print Post  
well ya.. maybe not the tp. i just assumed. i wasnt fucking with all that.. neither was the people i know that tried the other things.. they mostly did rems and shards.  but it was mostly to see if they could do it. It wasnt anything they really needed..

idk about the other way to make shards they are talking about... but even if i did.. im not fucking with all that either..

IP Logged

Bandman
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 8:45am
Print Post  
This one knows for sure that that there have been several bans on two servers at a minimum.  A similar situation a few weeks ago resulted in a temporary ban, but with loss of all gear and revocation of all past lives.

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 8:53am
Print Post  
Tracking Astral shards in accounts is easier than tracking duped ingredients since that shit appears in a special "box" on your account.

Once you start messing with their substitute for real-world $ in the the game, they are probably not going to be afraid to ban over loss of you as a player in their dwindling population.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #20 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 9:17am
Print Post  
customer support is more concerned with this, than getting people's gear back

rofl

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 9:44am
Print Post  
Bandman wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 8:45am:
This one knows for sure that that there have been several bans on two servers at a minimum.  A similar situation a few weeks ago resulted in a temporary ban, but with loss of all gear and revocation of all past lives.

Ok.. seriously.. if I got stripped to the bone like that.. I would walk away and never look back @ the game...  Shocked

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #22 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 9:51am
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 9:44am:
Ok.. seriously.. if I got stripped to the bone like that.. I would walk away and never look back @ the game...  Shocked

I know, right?  The only difference between that and them deleting your account is access to your points and your toons' names (which would be free to use again anyways if your account got deleted...so, basically you're keeping your store points).

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:22am
Print Post  
WonderfulFoppyBint wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 9:17am:
customer support is more concerned with this, than getting people's gear back

rofl

if I'm going down then am taking everyone down with me? company cannot get any worse, so the consequences mean nothing? idk, that's what I would do at turbine if i were a shitlord. which i am. maybe they should hire me...

ZooperDooper wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 9:44am:
Ok.. seriously.. if I got stripped to the bone like that.. I would walk away and never look back @ the game..

pfft. try starting over on a new account while watching your old one rot away in permaban prison. amateurs  Cheesy

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #24 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 10:30am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Aug 16th, 2017 at 9:51am:
I know, right?  The only difference between that and them deleting your account is access to your points and your toons' names (which would be free to use again anyways if your account got deleted...so, basically you're keeping your store points).

And likely they're only allowing the keeping of store points because it'd be a legal nightmare to revoke them, since they could well have been paid for in real world $$$ and it'd be more grief and expense than the value of the points to argue that in a court case.

A court case which, if they decided to "Nuke all the cheaters from orbit" could quickly become Class Action, especially in the litigation-crazed USA.

We all know that Turbine/SSG are ham-fisted in this regard, so all they'd need to do is erase one "Whale's" account by accident and it'd be a shitstorm. If they'll pay hundreds of dollars (or whatever currency) a month to play your dying, 10 year old game, you better believe a call to a lawyer to recover their lost monies would be coming swiftly after any "oopsy-doodle" clusterfuckery.

And you don't have to be "right" to win a court case. Just make it cost more than it's worth to action it. I'm sure SSG has neither the resources nor desire to take that kind of expense on.

They'd also have to prove that the player deliberately and actively abused a known exploit and willfully disregarded the COC and TOS to non-nerds in court.

Good luck with that.

tl;dr: I canz has a sad for missing out on features again.  Cry

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint