Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Zergalicious - Pure 20 Monk LD VKF Thrower DPS (Read 55081 times)
Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Re: Zergalicious - Pure 20 Monk LD VKF Thrower DPS
Reply #300 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 12:46am
Print Post  
lets see a screenshot or video of this RP dps

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #301 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 5:43am
Print Post  
Sergod wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 12:46am:

Not doubting the DPS of melee power build, but I'd love to see a video of the MP build too, because there isn't any made by a guy fully itemized. I don't care about screenshots, they don't show how the build performs.
« Last Edit: Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:29am by Vaultaccount »  

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #302 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:04am
Print Post  
Carpone wrote on Mar 6th, 2018 at 1:02pm:
Henshin Mystic - Second, Henshin Mystic currently gets 75 Melee Power in its tree. This is a lot more than other trees get, and it's pretty evenly distributed through its cores. We're of the opinion that this makes both Pure Monks and Monk splashes disproportionately strong (especially given the other benefits of being a Monk), and are planning to alter it from (10/10/10/10/10/25) to (3/3/3/3/3/15). The net effect on Henshin Mystic builds is that their DPS falls in line with most other Two Handed Fighting builds. (We're hoping to do a little further analysis of Two Handed Fighting in general after U38.)

Nerfed from orbit. Feel bad for anyone actually trying to swing a staff.

Rubbinns wrote on Mar 6th, 2018 at 7:28pm:
who cares. one spot. stationary. cant even ips those numbers.

Incorrect.

Just try it, you'll like it.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #303 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:57am
Print Post  

Sadgod making demands over there.

When you're done exploiting and want to learn how to play this game within the intended parameters, and then you have some achievements, let me know. Until then, you're very good at playing this game with cheating/exploiting advantages. Considering you've never even played a thrower that wasn't massively exploited (you literally asked for builds 3 months ago here), you have literally no fucking idea what you're talking about when it comes to playing non-exploited thrower builds. You've never really achieved shit in this game on a thrower, because you've never really played one.

I can't speak for 5Foot, but I mostly think you're a hilarious johnny come lately who doesn't actually know how to play a thrower in a balanced end game. You just know how to stack up early update exploits and hide behind your smarter builder friend (Symbiiont-1x! or w/e) and post videos of you two cheating.

Let me know when you do anything with a proper character after the loopholes and sploits are fixed. I'll even run with you then so you can learn the ropes.

I know a bunch of 4chans in here are going to come out screaming this post makes is some sort of evidence I have something against exploits and I'm some SSG rat, but none of that is true. I love them. But I don't fucking brag and post achievements on the forums when I use them like a little cunt. I just quietly enjoy them and STFU. That's when I even know about them, which is like 50% of the time at best.

I did not know until it was fixed that:
-you could cosmetic set bonuses for TOEE Set
-avenger set was giving 650000% fort bypass
-that you could get pinnacle effects when you aren't supposed to
-that prowess was giving extra MP (in the beginning, I learned soon after)

« Last Edit: Mar 7th, 2018 at 12:01pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #304 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:04am:
Nerfed from orbit. Feel bad for anyone actually trying to swing a staff.

You should have already felt bad for them before that was posted.  Now you should just laugh at them.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #305 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 1:44pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:04am:
Incorrect.

nigga what? very correct. your wisdom breakdown is dubious. involves 5 wisdom from reaper caster tree?

your rp breakdown includes 23 rp from reaper adversary tree and 26 mythic gear bonus.

Ranged Power:
30 epic
18 LD
2 WF
24 reaper ap
26 Mythic
39 10k avg
8 item
2 harper
2 artifact
10 profane
70 blitz
45 archer's focus
40 filigree
2 inherent
=318 RP

youre also including AF in your rp math.... lololololl

if youre including all that then the mp build eclipses the rp build by like 60+ MP.  and the rp build absolutely HAS to be stationary for at least 10+ seconds. the mp build was just superior in every single way. i hit blitz, hit a boost, bam= higher mp than your jumping through hoops rp. oh, also, IPS btw. mobile btw. no decaying af stacks btw.

also, you have to wear that shitty necklace for 20 wisdom.

Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 5:43am:
Not doubting the DPS of melee power build, but I'd love to see a video of the MP build too, because there isn't any made by a guy fully itemized. I don't care about screenshots, they don't show how the build performs.

there should be vids of him n symb duoing lh shroud and lh strahd. also an r10 demon assault with 6 monks and a completion time of 13 minutes.

harharharhar wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:57am:
I can't speak for 5Foot, but I mostly think you're a hilarious johnny come lately who doesn't actually know how to play a thrower in a balanced end game. You just know how to stack up early update exploits and hide behind your smarter builder friend (Symbiiont-1x! or w/e) and post videos of you two cheating.

waaaaaaa. they used items. waaaaaaaaa Grin

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Teth
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #306 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 1:58pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:57am:
Sadgod making demands over there.

When you're done exploiting and want to learn how to play this game within the intended parameters, and then you have some achievements, let me know. Until then, you're very good at playing this game with cheating/exploiting advantages. Considering you've never even played a thrower that wasn't massively exploited (you literally asked for builds 3 months ago here), you have literally no fucking idea what you're talking about when it comes to playing non-exploited thrower builds. You've never really achieved shit in this game on a thrower, because you've never really played one.

Let me know when you do anything with a proper character after the loopholes and sploits are fixed. I'll even run with you then so you can learn the ropes.

I know a bunch of 4chans in here are going to come out screaming this post makes is some sort of evidence I have something against exploits and I'm some SSG rat, but none of that is true. I love them. But I don't fucking brag and post achievements on the forums when I use them like a little cunt. I just quietly enjoy them and STFU. That's when I even know about them, which is like 50% of the time at best.

I did not know until it was fixed that:
-you could cosmetic set bonuses for TOEE Set
-avenger set was giving 650000% fort bypass
-that you could get pinnacle effects when you aren't supposed to
-that prowess was giving extra MP (in the beginning, I learned soon after)

If you are only referencing the very vague Visanti Weapon Versatility it never specified only dagger/throwing dagger.  Did it seem intended for that? Probably.  But Id venture that if you really are an experienced thrower, you probably used fury of the wild at one time. Until recently (not sure? ive been gone so long), fury of the wild was considered vague as well working with ranged when it explicitly said in the old description "melee" vorpal.

Im not defending or shaming anyone (this is the Vault  Wink ), I just think double standards are in order if all you are referencing is using weapon versatility.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #307 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 2:04pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 1:44pm:
there should be vids of him n symb duoing lh shroud and lh strahd. also an r10 demon assault with 6 monks and a completion time of 13 minutes.

There isn't the ranged POV vid

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #308 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 2:06pm
Print Post  
Teth wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 1:58pm:
If you are only referencing the very vague Visanti Weapon Versatility it never specified only dagger/throwing dagger.  Did it seem intended for that? Probably.  But Id venture that if you really are an experienced thrower, you probably used fury of the wild at one time. Until recently (not sure? ive been gone so long), fury of the wild was considered vague as well working with ranged when it explicitly said in the old description "melee" vorpal.

Im not defending or shaming anyone (this is the Vault  Wink ), I just think double standards are in order if all you are referencing is using weapon versatility.

teth, har is retarded. the dude is so fully buitthurt because serg just waltzed in and made a better thrower. har has spent the last 50 pages of multiple threads getting his shit pushed in and hiding behind 5foot's posts.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #309 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
Teth wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 1:58pm:

referencing all the things listed in my post:

ToEE set inclusion through cosmetic bug
Bugged Silent Avenger set bonus for Fort bypass (crucial for high crit power and SA damage build like this)
Prowess Set giving more MP than it was supposed on Action Boost
Pinnacle knockdown on trash with huge amounts of extra damage on helpless mobs, even when not wearing Pinnacle

and then finally yes all of these things being enabled by Vistani versatility being literally the only vistani knife throwing ability to work with Shuriken.

I do not think using Versatility while it worked with shuriken in any way exploiting or not legitimate. I am arguing however the only build this person ever played that was a thrower benefitted extraordinarily in a multivariate way from multiple bugs/overperforming abilities.

Some of those things have to do with Vistani MP to ranged damage, some with buggy equipment. It was a cohesive and well thought out build that leveraged all of those things. However it is inappropriate for this person to grandstand and hurl insults and question the experience/achievements of other people on these forums about thrower builds when he has literally only ever played one with extreme use of bugs to accomplish his small number of achievements.

If you think that's comparable to people using Fury for ranged builds for 6 years until the devs finally stated it's cool, that's your call man.
« Last Edit: Mar 7th, 2018 at 2:36pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #310 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 2:29pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 2:06pm:
teth, har is retarded. the dude is so fully buitthurt because serg just waltzed in and made a better thrower. har has spent the last 50 pages of multiple threads getting his shit pushed in and hiding behind 5foot's posts.

I know you're sad and projecting from having your shit pushed in for saga exploiting by SSG, but lashing out at me won't help you.

And I spent at least half of those pages praising this build. I'll never be a fanboi like you, and that's ok.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #311 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 2:29pm:
I know you're sad and projecting from having your shit pushed in for saga exploiting by SSG, but lashing out at me won't help you.

And I spent at least half of those pages praising this build. I'll never be a fanboi like you, and that's ok.

you have been sucking 5's dick for so long that you should get a fucking fidget spinner and put it on his shaft so you dont get bored.

i have been perma banned once already. you really think any number of bans is going to phase me, mah niggah?

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #312 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 2:38pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 2:36pm:
you have been sucking 5's dick for so long that you should get a fucking fidget spinner and put it on his shaft so you dont get bored.

i have been perma banned once already. you really think any number of bans is going to phase me, mah niggah?

I've spent most of my time on the vault FIGHTING with 5Foot over a number of things, mostly pure builds and LD vs Fury. Not sure where you've been for the last 4 years. Probably on reddit or 4chan or Discord using racially charged language to try and get attention and generally acting like a fucking clown.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #313 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 2:38pm:
I've spent most of my time on the vault FIGHTING with 5Foot over a number of things, mostly pure builds and LD vs Fury. Not sure where you've been for the last 4 years. Probably on reddit or 4chan or Discord using racially charged language to try and get attention and generally acting like a fucking clown.

oh, you need that fidget spinner? i gotchu, bruh

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #314 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 2:28pm:
referencing all the things listed in my post:

ToEE set inclusion through cosmetic bug
Bugged Silent Avenger set bonus for Fort bypass (crucial for high crit power and SA damage build like this)
Prowess Set giving more MP than it was supposed on Action Boost
Pinnacle knockdown on trash with huge amounts of extra damage on helpless mobs, even when not wearing Pinnacle

and then finally yes all of these things being enabled by Vistani versatility being literally the only vistani knife throwing ability to work with Shuriken.

I do not think using Versatility while it worked with shuriken in any way exploiting or not legitimate. I am arguing however the only build this person ever played that was a thrower benefitted extraordinarily in a multivariate way from multiple bugs/overperforming abilities.

Some of those things have to do with Vistani MP to ranged damage, some with buggy equipment. It was a cohesive and well thought out build that leveraged all of those things. However it is inappropriate for this person to grandstand and hurl insults and question the experience/achievements of other people on these forums about thrower builds when he has literally only ever played one with extreme use of bugs to accomplish his small number of achievements.

If you think that's comparable to people using Fury for ranged builds for 6 years until the devs finally stated it's cool, that's your call man.

I never used pinnacle bug, and pinnacle doesn't give helpless. If you see me making things helpless, it's from Pin.

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #315 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 2:50pm
Print Post  
PS I'm not banned so want to try throwing exploiter insults at me again?

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #316 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
Sergod wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 2:50pm:
PS I'm not banned so want to try throwing exploiter insults at me again?

I could give a shit about saga exploiting I'm talking about set bonuses and cosmetics.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #317 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 3:17pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 1:44pm:
youre also including AF in your rp math.... lololololl

You know, you're right. I don't stack Archer's Focus for trash. Shit dies too quickly. AF is for high value targets. Yes, I stack it on bosses, yes I still move, yes it sticks around for a while when I resume pwning trash.

Sergod wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 2:48pm:
pinnacle doesn't give helpless

Shows what you know.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #318 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 3:17pm:
You know, you're right. I don't stack Archer's Focus for trash. Shit dies too quickly. AF is for high value targets. Yes, I stack it on bosses, yes I still move, yes it sticks around for a while when I resume pwning trash.

nah. stacks deplete too fast. mp build pisses all over rp build's nipples

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #319 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
All in all I'd say this was another pretty successful Vault build thread. 

Bravo, everyone. See you next time!

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #320 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:35pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 3:17pm:

Shows what you know.

Just logged in and tested AGAIN. Doesn't give helpless. Shows that I know your head is so far up your ass that it is restricting the oxygen to your brain. Fucking dimwit.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #321 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:22am
Print Post  
Sergod wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:35pm:
Just logged in and tested AGAIN. Doesn't give helpless.

Nubbinns and I say it does. Maybe you're doing it wrong?

Rubbinns wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 11:53am:
I think the first set up might be better overall?

set up 2 gains
adherent set 20prr+mrr, 10rp/mp, 20 hamp
pinnacle helpless
+2 I Con

set up 1 loses adherent - 20prr/mrr, -10 rp/mp
-2 I Con
no helpless cc from pinnacle

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #322 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 6:58pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:22am:

Nubbinns and I say it does. Maybe you're doing it wrong?

nubbins also sucks me off nightly.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #323 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 9:08pm
Print Post  
Sergod wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 6:58pm:
nubbins also sucks me off nightly.

i seen your dick pics. that finger dick aint big enuff for me. bbc of gtfo

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 
Send TopicPrint