Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Return game gear from 20 to end fire lock (Read 1155 times)
loutka
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Return game gear from 20 to end fire lock
Jul 28th, 2018 at 5:50am
Print Post  
After return game looking for gear from 20 to end gear fire lock dont include L shroud and L slaves crafting dont want to farm that named from slavers its not problem tnx
« Last Edit: Jul 28th, 2018 at 6:08am by loutka »  

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Return game gear from 20 to end fire lock
Reply #1 - Jul 29th, 2018 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Gear 20 to 29, just craft stuff.  At 29 to 30, use named stuff.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Jul 29th, 2018 at 8:21pm
Print Post  
loutka wrote on Jul 28th, 2018 at 5:50am:
dont include L shroud and L slaves crafting dont want to farm that named from slavers its not problem tnx

Well now that you've excluded a stacking +4 artifact to your sfm, +2 artifact cha, and +2 quality sfm from spinneratte, I don't have much to suggest.

There are some close options, you'll need to look them up on the wiki because it's not worth my time to look into ways to be as good as you can be after you've decided to gimp yourself with a couple of really poor decisions.

Since your DCs are going to be fairly crap, you'll want the burnscar belt and try to stack spell power and crit chance/damage because you're going to be a dps warlock.  Which is probably the worst class for a dps caster.

It's not completely hopeless, you will probably land DC spells on hard.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

crunch
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #3 - Jul 30th, 2018 at 3:44am
Print Post  
@20 get Cloak of Flame, Epic Coalesced Coinage (once it is fixed), craft some CC gear
@29 get Ravenloft gear

Legendary Adherent of the Mists set
Legendary Beacon of Magic set
Legendary Spinneret

Some of these:
Legendary Wild Flame
Legendary Celestial Beacon
Nightmother's Sceptre
Morninglord's Sceptre

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Jul 30th, 2018 at 9:27am
Print Post  
End game warlock is really all about instakills and CC and high DCs for all that.

your DPS is going to suck.  If you've burned through Heroics with just DPSing (which is really the easy thing to do, unless trying to do higher reaper), you are going to be in for a rude awakening in Epics and Epic reaper. 

So, google for a good Instakilling/CC Warlock build because end-game is high reaper now if you are going to stay at 30.  But you are going to want lots of past life stuff.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 5:51am
Print Post  
bob the builder wrote on Jul 30th, 2018 at 9:27am:
But you are going to want lots of past life stuff.

You don't need a single past life of any kind to reach effective DCs even in high skulls.  Do they help?  Of course.  But they are not at all required.  All they do is bring already high chances to land your kills up even higher.

But you do need to not exclude a pile of DCs from gear to reach good DCs.   Cheesy

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint