Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Inquisitive LGS (Read 1544 times)
Synchrono
Waterworks Kobold

I am not a noun, I am
a VERB.

Inquisitive LGS
Oct 28th, 2019 at 6:47am
Print Post  
Well until they manage to nerf it from orbit to oblivion I've been enjoying the Inquisitive and I do have the new xbow which with a decent sentient set is ok I have a RP focused set going at the moment but I have a fair bag of LGS ingredients and am trying to decide if its worth spending the ingredients to make a couple of LGS weapons especially since I am going to run a set of ETRs to finish that toon's Epic Lives.

I am debating on making 2 or 3 and wondered if anyone had tested the LGS Ice or Salt with NHB or the LGS Ooze for that matter. The Heroic GS Ooze is an old favorite for amusement if nothing else. I do have a LGS Ooze on a chucker build but it seems to not really spawn as many ooze as the heroic version. Granted the epic last quite a bit tankier and obviously survive better.

At any rate I may make an Affirmation LGS too but I wondered if any other Inquisitive had been making any LGS and if it was worthwhile for the Salt/Ice type. Or is a dps option like Ash/Dust a better call.

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Re: Inquisitive LGS
Reply #1 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 10:02am
Print Post  
Do you raid? If you raid, then a boss debuff can be really nice since so many other people are lazy shits who don't bother to bring a debuff to the raid.

If you don't raid, then it makes a lot less difference. Not zero difference, but less.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 1:03pm
Print Post  
Synchrono wrote on Oct 28th, 2019 at 6:47am:
At any rate I may make an Affirmation LGS too but I wondered if any other Inquisitive had been making any LGS and if it was worthwhile for the Salt/Ice type. Or is a dps option like Ash/Dust a better call.

theyre all good, and every lgs weapon works on inquis. I would make dust, vacuum, affirmation, and maybe Ice. Don't worry about any nerfs. Steelstar loves inquis and it is untouchable despite being the dumbest thing in ddo ever with mountains of proof and an overall consensus by majority of good end game players.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #3 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 3:58pm
Print Post  
IMO

Dust first,
then Affirmation

After that don't bother.

ALSO!

Draconic Reinvigoration does NOT work with no holds barred.
« Last Edit: Oct 28th, 2019 at 3:58pm by WonderfulFoppyBint »  

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Synchrono
Waterworks Kobold

I am not a noun, I am
a VERB.

Reply #4 - Oct 29th, 2019 at 2:01am
Print Post  
Draconic Reinvigoration doesn't work with Endless Fusiade either. I have a Heavy Repeater with that I made a couple of years ago, plus I may still have a Shuriken with it that I used to use for when Damage boost stacked. I haven't bothered to see if it works on anything anymore and I suspect its fully broken at this point.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #5 - Oct 29th, 2019 at 9:51am
Print Post  
Reinvig works on damage boost again.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Sid
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Oct 30th, 2019 at 11:23am
Print Post  
Affirmation, Dust and Ice is all you need. Tongue

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint