Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) How are you playing Sorc? (Read 30935 times)
Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Re: How are you playing Sorc?
Reply #100 - Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:14pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:06pm:
so 2 people that don't talk to you?

Symb is just another example of what you'll never be, and he's never taken longer than 24 hours to get back me. Get fucked, loser.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #101 - Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:14pm:
he's never taken longer than 24 hours

myb for not logging in and checking my messages, boo.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #102 - Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:16pm:
myb for not logging in and checking my messages, boo.

Hold your breath, cupcake.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #103 - Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:03pm:
sure, make fun for me

I'm really good at it. You can see by the attention I command from just mere words.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #104 - Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:16pm:
Hold your breath, cupcake.

hold this dick in your anus.

lil cumguzzler

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #105 - Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:19pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:18pm:
hold this dick in your anus.

https://i.imgur.com/QVgmwq3.png

lil cumguzzler

Loser.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #106 - Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:25pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:19pm:
Loser.

sorry, could you spit out that cum. hard to understand you with your mouth all sticky

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #107 - Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:26pm
Print Post  
add me on discord. get this shit poppin in real time. fuck this forum shit

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #108 - Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:27pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:26pm:

You're a loser. Beg me some more.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #109 - Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:31pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:27pm:
Beg me some more

you have our dynamic twisted. you ask. I deliver.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #110 - Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:26pm:

i guess no one wants that smoke up close and personal? all for show...  knew you niggas was soft

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #111 - Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:35pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:31pm:
you have our dynamic twisted. you ask. I deliver.

https://i.imgur.com/47wjEev.png

Nah. You're desperate because you were so terribly beat, you need a new fight. You've never delivered one build that was worth while, not one piece of advice that was useful. Lord knows I tried.

You're a loser.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #112 - Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:35pm:
You've never delivered one build that was worth while, not one piece of advice that was useful.

just scroll up this thread where I posted all the times you thanked me, begged me, sucked me off, and got your nails did.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #113 - Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:39pm:
just scroll up this thread where I posted all the times you thanked me, begged me, sucked me off, and got your nails did.

You're delusional. I was nice to you, probably not something you're used to being assraped most of your life. Beat it, Loser. Maybe get a couple lives, run some r10s, figure out a build worth playing and then come shit talk again.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #114 - Nov 1st, 2020 at 3:06pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:52pm:
I was nice to you,

you got shit twisted. i was nice to you. i got no benefit of spoon feeding your sorry ass every little question you ever fucking had.

go read those messages you sent me again. over the course of a year +

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #115 - Nov 1st, 2020 at 4:21pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 1st, 2020 at 3:06pm:
you got shit twisted. i was nice to you. i got no benefit of spoon feeding your sorry ass every little question you ever fucking had.

go read those messages you sent me again. over the course of a year +

Jesus with the emails man who cares, you pussy. Could you have lost a competition any worse than the embarrassment that Gisty shoved down your throat? Fucking loser.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #116 - Nov 1st, 2020 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Nov 1st, 2020 at 1:52pm:
I was nice to you

tell me again how you were nice to me, while aksing me for every bit of help you could never get on your own. Then tell me again how I didn't help you, while sending me messages thanking me and praising me. Tell me again how much of a bitch you really are, lil nigga

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #117 - Nov 1st, 2020 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 1st, 2020 at 5:25pm:
tell me again how you were nice to me, while aksing me for every bit of help you could never get on your own. Then tell me again how I didn't help you, while sending me messages thanking me and praising me. Tell me again how much of a bitch you really are, lil nigga

You never answered a single question worth repeating. You're a hack. How about you log into game and try to make your character better. I got 1M RXP while you screaming benghazi. Beat it loser.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #118 - Nov 1st, 2020 at 7:33pm
Print Post  
Gotta say Rubbins is helpful in answering questions.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #119 - Nov 2nd, 2020 at 12:25am
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Nov 1st, 2020 at 5:59pm:
You never answered a single question worth repeating

that is because i answered them so thoroughly that you thanked me each time. yw btw. you little bad, you

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #120 - Nov 2nd, 2020 at 6:55am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 2nd, 2020 at 12:25am:
that is because i answered them so thoroughly that you thanked me each time. yw btw. you little bad, you

Dude, stop it. As much you're a real asshole sometimes, you made your point quite clear. You raped him, beat him, insulted him and he still came back for more. I commend you on your mastery of the troll secret technique but fuck, he is bleeding through the fucking anus now. The pleasure/pain ratio in a masochist club is more balanced than what you're dishing to that poor soul. Just figured you wanted to know  Grin

IP Logged

newalchemist
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #121 - Nov 2nd, 2020 at 8:26am
Print Post  
Wait rubbins you actually reply to idiots asking for builds? Lol you’ll be hearing from me soon

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #122 - Nov 2nd, 2020 at 8:44am
Print Post  
Artorias wrote on Nov 2nd, 2020 at 6:55am:
Dude, stop it. As much you're a real asshole sometimes, you made your point quite clear. You raped him, beat him, insulted him and he still came back for more. I commend you on your mastery of the troll secret technique but fuck, he is bleeding through the fucking anus now. The pleasure/pain ratio in a masochist club is more balanced than what you're dishing to that poor soul. Just figured you wanted to know  Grin

Lulz.  Let the losers line up and be counted. Another dipshit for the pile.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #123 - Nov 2nd, 2020 at 8:48am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 2nd, 2020 at 12:25am:

You answered nothing that was helpful to me. Maybe you’re confusing me with the other plebs coming out in support of your useless knowledge. Did you have time to make your pos toon any better? Maybe you’ll be as good fati someday, but you ain’t reaching Gisty’s times. Loser.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #124 - Nov 2nd, 2020 at 11:08am
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Nov 2nd, 2020 at 8:48am:
You answered nothing that was helpful to me.

you mean aside all the messages you sent thanking me and praising me, then asking more question after, over the course of a year +? Sure...

yw, boo

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
Send TopicPrint