Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) How are you playing Sorc? (Read 30921 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: How are you playing Sorc?
Reply #25 - Oct 14th, 2020 at 7:54pm
Print Post  
makar wrote on Oct 14th, 2020 at 6:27pm:
I mean the raw numbers for burst are pretty self explanatory... do you want me to walk you through the math?

I'll take an actual dps demonstration if you or anyone else has one.

Otherwise it does. And it does speak to the efficacy of the build

IDK. How many pots more do you think a sorc solo would use VS an alchemist solo? Will the completion times be similar?

aasimar to dragonborn, assuming that someone in the group could heal.

Having more ways to interact with your party is better than a few more points of dps. If you run with a healbot then youre already at a disadvantage against a party that eschews one for another dps. If the sorc can heal, along with another few builds that also have ways of healing party members, then the assimar is superior here.

Youre welcome to show me any evidence of alchemists coming close to Fati's completion times. Lama is up, you have unlimited potions, everyone does. I'll come back here and reply if that ever happens. For now I will go with in game evidence backed up with posts of completions. You can continue playing ddo on napkins

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

the_biggest_dog
Waterworks Kobold

fuck

Reply #26 - Oct 19th, 2020 at 8:53pm
Print Post  
solos are cool, noone taking away from that guys accomplishments. but its a bit like winning a race noone else is running.

its a totally different ballgame from standard run for fun r10s

sorc>alch for solos bc of reaper CC and some other cool tidbits sure

alch>sorc for 99% of other content

ps. stop bringing up "yeah but my friend can do this" its getting old

Rubbinns wrote on Oct 31st, 2020 at 7:26pm:
pretty dope shit. congratz. i take it back.

al ca mist

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Oct 20th, 2020 at 1:26am
Print Post  
you have a really low treshold of self awareness. I am showing you what better players than you are doing, yet you chose to sit there with your lesser skills and clutch to them as if that's better. If being less than works for you, cool, but don't sit there with your mouth full of shit and try to pass it off as anything other than. There is no content in the game where you on an alch are better than fati on a sorc.

YW

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #28 - Oct 22nd, 2020 at 9:15am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 20th, 2020 at 1:26am:
you have a really low treshold of self awareness. I am showing you what better players than you are doing, yet you chose to sit there with your lesser skills and clutch to them as if that's better. If being less than works for you, cool, but don't sit there with your mouth full of shit and try to pass it off as anything other than. There is no content in the game where you on an alch are better than fati on a sorc.

YW

Whasup Rubs! Remember we hung out in discord that one time? I love that time!

You know, I’ve seen fati do his thing, and he’s a best in class kinda guy, but it makes me think of those very special, Uber talented players that can make any build that they particularly like to play look exceptional. It doesn’t necessarily mean that the same build will perform the same way for everyone, and it also doesn’t mean that a fati from another universe (or server) can’t perform equally well, or better, on a different caster.

I’m the best! Miss you. XO

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Oct 22nd, 2020 at 9:48am
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Oct 22nd, 2020 at 9:15am:
can’t perform equally well, or better, on a different caster.

It seems I may have upset some people that liked to think they were good up until they saw Fati. My bad.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #30 - Oct 22nd, 2020 at 10:11am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 22nd, 2020 at 9:48am:
It seems I may have upset some people that liked to think they were good up until they saw Fati. My bad.

You’ve been around for a long time, you’re a smart guy, you do numberz gud.

It’s cool that you promote your buddies who are great players, and shove their abilities down the throats of any who dare question (as if they were your own), but do you honestly think that Screenshot Sally and the rest of your Fonky Bunch are DDO’s GOATS? I’ll put Teth as Top 5, but I don’t know the rest well enough, tbh.

And since we’re catching up, are you part of the GOAT community? You spend so much time with your head in Tronko’s ass, I’m not sure what you bring to the table besides theory crafting and PR.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

the_biggest_dog
Waterworks Kobold

fuck

Reply #31 - Oct 22nd, 2020 at 10:38am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 22nd, 2020 at 9:48am:

Lam is up, have Fati come on over so we can get a fair comparison!

or do your buds even know you spank the monkey thinking of them daily?
hmmm........................................

20 minute role call though, thats cute  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Cry Lips Sealed Undecided Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy

al ca mist

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #32 - Oct 22nd, 2020 at 10:44am
Print Post  
the_biggest_dog wrote on Oct 22nd, 2020 at 10:38am:

or do your buds even know you spank the monkey thinking of them daily?
hmmm........................................

20 minute role call though, thats cute  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Cry Lips Sealed Undecided Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/187769778511937537/721507428298129428/r10...

I’d prefer Rubbs hit up Lam with Fati’s build, since he’s telling everyone what to lay and how to play it. Cmon, Rubbers let’s go! Hitit hitit hitit gogogo!

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #33 - Oct 22nd, 2020 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
gitsy is a very gud trash clearer I've seen it a few times before i quit playin a couple months ago pre thrower nerf.

it was frustrating as someone who always cockslaps kill countrs for 10 years. Only other person who ever drubbed me as hard on kills is Teth when he was on khyber. SO mad props there, but I'm also way off from my pinnacle of DDO play/gearing/meta.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Oct 22nd, 2020 at 5:20pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Oct 22nd, 2020 at 10:11am:
DDO’s GOATS

yes. yw. everyone else can sit and swear they are, but who was the only melee to ever solo a r10 before reaper changes? Hint : it's not anyone on any other server in this entire game.

Who was the first and only melee to solo a r10 after the reaper changes? Also not anyone anywhere else.

Who has as many solos as fast as fati does? Yeah, none of these trash ass casters from all other servers talking shit do. Funny...

the_biggest_dog wrote on Oct 22nd, 2020 at 10:38am:

What are you going to do? Try to solo, die repeatedly, come back here and get mad at me for it? We're already doing that here....

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Oct 22nd, 2020 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Oct 22nd, 2020 at 10:11am:
theory crafting and PR.

well im also just better than you and gisty, so the question really is wtf do you guys bring and can you even get in? It's a hypothetical, sorry the answers are nothing and no, but good show of it! pat on the head.

IP Logged

the_biggest_dog
Waterworks Kobold

fuck

Reply #36 - Oct 22nd, 2020 at 5:32pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 22nd, 2020 at 5:20pm:
solo

solo

solos

solo

the_biggest_dog wrote on Oct 19th, 2020 at 8:53pm:
but its a bit like winning a race noone else is running

READ BRUTHUR

al ca mist

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Oct 22nd, 2020 at 5:56pm
Print Post  

you would need to be able to race in the first place, you doof

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #38 - Oct 22nd, 2020 at 6:11pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 22nd, 2020 at 5:22pm:
well im also just better than you and gisty, so the question really is wtf do you guys bring and can you even get in? It's a hypothetical, sorry the answers are nothing and no, but good show of it! pat on the head.

Meh, you aight.

I don't have you in my top 5, but then again, neither do Tronko, Fati or Teth. lol

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #39 - Oct 22nd, 2020 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 22nd, 2020 at 5:56pm:

you would need to be able to race in the first place, you doof

Or, you could just stfu and dl lamania. So much talking, not so much, gogogo.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Oct 22nd, 2020 at 11:36pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Oct 22nd, 2020 at 6:11pm:
Meh, you aight.

I don't have you in my top 5, but then again, neither do Tronko, Fati or Teth. lol

IDK, I'm pretty unique. If I had to name a top 5 :

1. me
2. me
3. me
4. me
5. me

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #41 - Oct 23rd, 2020 at 12:00am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 22nd, 2020 at 11:36pm:
IDK, I'm pretty unique. If I had to name a top 5 :

1. me
2. me
3. me
4. me
5. me

pfft, stealing my list.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #42 - Oct 23rd, 2020 at 12:02am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Oct 22nd, 2020 at 2:49pm:
gitsy is a very gud trash clearer I've seen it a few times before i quit playin a couple months ago pre thrower nerf.

it was frustrating as someone who always cockslaps kill countrs for 10 years. Only other person who ever drubbed me as hard on kills is Teth when he was on khyber. SO mad props there, but I'm also way off from my pinnacle of DDO play/gearing/meta.

But you also claim you invented everything with ranged.

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Oct 23rd, 2020 at 12:03am
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Oct 22nd, 2020 at 6:11pm:
Meh, you aight.

Curious for the top 5 list. Let's keep it no older then 2 years out of the game.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #44 - Oct 23rd, 2020 at 12:16am
Print Post  
SpaceGoat wrote on Oct 23rd, 2020 at 12:03am:
Curious for the top 5 list. Let's keep it no older then 2 years out of the game.

You can keep it to whatever you like; ain’t no us.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #45 - Oct 23rd, 2020 at 11:04am
Print Post  
It's more than 2 years ago, but I have to give props to Tink. Star got all the attention, but it was Tink who did the heavy lifting in those quests that made the first Completionist happen.

Both on Argo.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #46 - Oct 23rd, 2020 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Oct 23rd, 2020 at 11:04am:
It's more than 2 years ago, but I have to give props to Tink. Star got all the attention, but it was Tink who did the heavy lifting in those quests that made the first Completionist happen.

Both on Argo.

I liked Nick on Argo, but that was probably before you were born.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #47 - Oct 23rd, 2020 at 2:56pm
Print Post  
SpaceGoat wrote on Oct 23rd, 2020 at 12:02am:
But you also claim you invented everything with ranged.

borrowed tons of knowledge from a few people. used to be a much bigger asshole (like gunga or gitsy is now) when I was active in game, playing at peak, and aggressively playing through hard content with other good players and trying to be competitive/the best (none of which has been true for me for the last year or two, basically since having a kid).

also just to be clear I can list on one hand the people *in game* who had beef with me (Poppytop, Swayy, Coffee, maybe that's it?), as opposed to the vault where I came across as a dick to everyone. People can be VERY different in game than on forums. Rubbins can be a huge dick on forums, but 1:1 is a gem, and I imagine in game he's a nice dude too (tho never played with as he is on another server).

tldr; everyone be nicer

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Oct 23rd, 2020 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Oct 23rd, 2020 at 2:36pm:
I liked Nick on Argo, but that was probably before you were born.

Nick was the bomb.

IP Logged

Teth
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #49 - Oct 23rd, 2020 at 4:22pm
Print Post  
Sergod wrote on Oct 23rd, 2020 at 3:54pm:
Nick was the bomb.

Meh he was aight......  Wink

IP Logged