Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic suggestions (Read 2334 times)
S_O_B
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

suggestions
Sep 2nd, 2021 at 5:03pm
Print Post  
man, I miss when there were new builds posted each day.
the game is a lot less interesting. 
coming up on racial completion of another toon.  wanted to see if anybody had fun shifter build to share. 
I'm thinking of druid caster, but I am easily misled by others.

IP Logged

Mattyo
Dragon Raider

Rum & Coke. DO IT!

Re: suggestions
Reply #1 - Sep 3rd, 2021 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
Shifter barb? Does this combo not synergize as well as it’s supposed to?  I still have fun playing barb alt 2h swinging my way to the top of every kill count with strikethrough.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #2 - Sep 3rd, 2021 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
Build theory-crafting was a lot more fun pre-reaper. You could throw together builds around mechanics and playstyles you thought were interesting and have a legitimate discussion. These days the conversation is limited entirely to "what can 10-skull reaper?", and anyone who tries to talk about anything else will be shouted into oblivion.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #3 - Sep 6th, 2021 at 12:17pm
Print Post  
Since we know the ED pass is coming, I don't want to waste time developing a build that could be invalidated by next update. We'll sort out the new meta once the dust settles.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #4 - Sep 6th, 2021 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Sep 6th, 2021 at 12:17pm:
Since we know the ED pass is coming, I don't want to waste time developing a build that could be invalidated by next update. We'll sort out the new meta once the dust settles.

That's the correct answer. I'm not going to bother building anything on grounds I know will be completely different in a month or two, especially barb shifter or any other iconic considering you're forced to hit lv.30

Best thing to do right now is to farm past live, both heroics or epics (or racials)

IP Logged

S_O_B
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Sep 7th, 2021 at 1:23pm
Print Post  
thanks.
I will probably try a Druid DPS caster.  I don't take her into r10s so should be fun.

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #6 - Sep 8th, 2021 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
spending to much time on gear puzzles than builds atm waiting on u51.

I did a 5 piece adherents, 5 piece salt marsh 2 piece suulo one, now im working on a 7 piece summer 2 piece winter 5 piece adherents.

kills some time

Grands Superhero IRL

Or as they say in Ireland -
Derp derp derp derp. Yellow moons. Lassie.

Hordo wrote on Nov 21st, 2012 at 8:07am:
EDIT: BTW I love your post.  It reads as if English is your 3rd language behind gibberish and dipshit.

majmalphunktion wrote on Mar 20th, 2014 at 6:11pm:
what the fuck guys...

Jeesus fucking shit. This shit gets me called to the principals office.

Assholes.

IP Logged

Rickyretardo
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Sep 16th, 2021 at 5:59am
Print Post  
S_O_B wrote on Sep 2nd, 2021 at 5:03pm:
man, I miss when there were new builds posted each day.
the game is a lot less interesting. 
coming up on racial completion of another toon.  wanted to see if anybody had fun shifter build to share. 
I'm thinking of druid caster, but I am easily misled by others.

Builds are pretty meh to post, since most people are on unequal footing these days with reaper points, past lifes, gear aquisition, owned content etc etc..  i.e. My main build would be shit for my alt character while in the past everyone was pretty much at scratch.

I still enjoy to read some of the write ups for those that post good builds, so kudos to them, but in general I would never build an exact replica of some forum-build.

IP Logged

Linker
Dragon Raider

It's all the same

Reply #8 - Sep 23rd, 2021 at 12:17pm
Print Post  
Rickyretardo wrote on Sep 16th, 2021 at 5:59am:
Builds are pretty meh to post, since most people are on unequal footing these days with reaper points, past lifes, gear aquisition, owned content etc etc..  i.e. My main build would be shit for my alt character while in the past everyone was pretty much at scratch.

I still enjoy to read some of the write ups for those that post good builds, so kudos to them, but in general I would never build an exact replica of some forum-build.

No, not if you care. Even if you just joined you can TP-farm decent content and gear farm a character within a week, and get decent reaper progress within a month. If you build right the difference between 1 past life and 30 past lives is no more than 15-20%, regardless of the build. The knowledge gap though - for some people, years won't help.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint