Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic High reaper builds? (Read 2583 times)
Sed
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

High reaper builds?
Oct 22nd, 2021 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
Any suggestions on which builds are now viable for high reaper ? DDO seems to have become... hobbyist ? Casual ?

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Re: High reaper builds?
Reply #1 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 10:28pm
Print Post  
We're all holding our breath to see exactly how badly U51 shits the bed. There's no point at all in theory-crafting until then.

I suspect all the hardcore players have left over the festering mattress full of diarrhea that was U50.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #2 - Oct 23rd, 2021 at 1:02pm
Print Post  
Remember how adding enhancement trees with Shadowfail broke all of the builds? It's gonna be like that. Except we got furyshotters out of that.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Oct 31st, 2021 at 10:20pm
Print Post  
Getting bored of my Alchemist, so waiting for U51 to hit so I can hopefully try something new

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #4 - Oct 31st, 2021 at 10:28pm
Print Post  
I'm actually looking forward to seeing a new class added(I know there's not one on the horizon, I just want one). Alchemist didn't really lend itself well to splash-builds and that is kinda sorta my favoritest thing. I suppose I could have another go around, I really never did give it a proper chance. And a couple more of that past life feat would be great. +1 to the DCs of my transmutation spells? Oh, wait...

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint