Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Who The Fuck Is "The Narc" On Mobos (Read 3144 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Who The Fuck Is "The Narc" On Mobos
Jun 22nd, 2023 at 11:52am
Print Post  
https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/u60-lammania-preview-1-xp-system-adjust...

This fag needs to kill himself yesterday. A fucking utter casual bad telling people that they are lagging everyone when they zerg. Anyone know who this bad is? He has 0 friends and makes shit suggestions while sucking off the shit-dicks of our shit devs.

I love how our shitty fucking devs managed to sell our idiot casuals on the line of "zerging causes lag for everyone". Brilliant way to not do your job of coding properly so you can take the cheap lazy way out, while making the game worse for the players who actually play it.

You know what causes lag, you shit brained, lazy, cheap, worthless devs? Your pathing code. You stupid fucks. Get rid of it. Have your mobs stand still again like they used until you broke the game with your shit pathing ideas years ago. worthless garbage fucks hope you never land another job in the industry again so you cant ruin more people's games. die slow
« Last Edit: Jun 22nd, 2023 at 11:52am by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

tapster
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: Who The Fuck Is "The Narc" On Mobos
Reply #1 - Jun 22nd, 2023 at 12:02pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 22nd, 2023 at 11:52am:
https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/u60-lammania-preview-1-xp-system-adjust...

You know what causes lag, you shit brained, lazy, cheap, worthless devs? Your pathing code. You stupid fucks. Get rid of it. Have your mobs stand still again like they used until you broke the game with your shit pathing ideas years ago. worthless garbage fucks hope you never land another job in the industry again so you cant ruin more people's games. die slow

Tell me how you really feel.

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #2 - Jun 22nd, 2023 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
It's clearly a troll not a genuine believer. That being said; I do wish they'd shut the fuck up though. They've derailed all serious feedback and discussion about the XP changes.

IP Logged

somenewnoob
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Jun 22nd, 2023 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
He was such an asslicking toadie I thought he had to be just satirizing a forum paladin.....but turns out, hes just that much of a pathetic fuckbag.

Grab life by the pussy.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #4 - Jun 22nd, 2023 at 3:01pm
Print Post  
I think if he were satirizing he'd have shut the fuck up by now. His satire is obviously being misinterpreted as legitimate comments.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #5 - Jun 23rd, 2023 at 5:21am
Print Post  

That and chain aggro to prevent solo pulling mobs in reaper. Also 20 mob packs every 2-3 feet.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #6 - Jun 23rd, 2023 at 8:22am
Print Post  

This fag needs to kill himself yesterday. A fucking utter casual bad telling people that they are lagging everyone when they zerg. Anyone know who this bad is? He has 0 friends and makes shit suggestions while sucking off the shit-dicks of our shit devs.

I love how our shitty fucking devs managed to sell our idiot casuals on the line of "zerging causes lag for everyone". Brilliant way to not do your job of coding properly so you can take the cheap lazy way out, while making the game worse for the players who actually play it.

amen

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Everling
Waterworks Kobold

Living but dead.

Reply #7 - Jun 23rd, 2023 at 8:45am
Print Post  

And this is one of his comments on Dungeon Alert changes.

"Just make sure in the DA punishments that there is something that lowers spell DC(-1 or even -2 per level of DA, so full red DA would be -15 to -30 spell DC) Many of players have already threatened that if the devs make this change they will just raise the DA more with their AOE casters to gather more mobs together for A Bomb drops. Ultimately that gathering would caue more in game lag, this should be severly punished!!"

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #8 - Jun 23rd, 2023 at 11:40am
Print Post  
I've never come across another game with as many self-flagellating players as this one. Cunts.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #9 - Jun 23rd, 2023 at 1:36pm
Print Post  
Plot Twist: Narc is Gunga's mom.

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Jun 23rd, 2023 at 1:44pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Jun 23rd, 2023 at 1:36pm:
Plot Twist: Narc is Gunga's mom.

Naw, gunga's mom raised a G. she wouldnt hide

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

The Grandest of Fellows
Titan Demolisher

Hail Friends!

Reply #11 - Jun 23rd, 2023 at 3:24pm
Print Post  
[url]I love how our shitty fucking devs managed to sell our idiot casuals on the line of "zerging causes lag for everyone".

And here I thought it was the procs on the follow-up hits using IPS those pesky arcane archers were using to create lag three years ago!!  SSG told us!!! they had Data!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

It is mind-boggling that those rockstars are overseeing a game that is crippled by lag these days in spite of a player base 1/15 its heyday and 15 years of technical advances  Shocked

Edrein wrote on Jun 22nd, 2023 at 12:08pm:
They've derailed all serious feedback and discussion about the XP changes.

And what does that tell you? how much time do you really think it would take to punch out a couple dozen posts if you had a set agenda to achieve and no real interest in engagement, only result?

Asking for a friend  Smiley   
« Last Edit: Jun 23rd, 2023 at 3:27pm by The Grandest of Fellows »  

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Jun 23rd, 2023 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
The Grandest of Fellows wrote on Jun 23rd, 2023 at 3:24pm:
And here I thought it was the procs on the follow-up hits using IPS those pesky arcane archers were using to create lag three years ago!!  SSG told us!!! they had Data!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

It is mind-boggling that those rockstars are overseeing a game that is crippled by lag these days in spite of a player base 1/15 its heyday and 15 years of technical advances  Shocked

Wow... you sound upset... here.. show me on this Raggedy Andy Doll where the mean ol Dev touched yew...  Cheesy

IP Logged

The Grandest of Fellows
Titan Demolisher

Hail Friends!

Reply #13 - Jun 23rd, 2023 at 3:29pm
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Jun 23rd, 2023 at 3:27pm:
Wow... you sound upset... here.. show me on this Raggedy Andy Doll where the mean ol Dev touched yew...  Cheesy

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Jun 23rd, 2023 at 3:30pm
Print Post  
The Grandest of Fellows wrote on Jun 23rd, 2023 at 3:29pm:

IT'S THE GREAT PUMPKIN CHARLIE BROWN!!

IP Logged

liljiggy
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Jun 23rd, 2023 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
Wait, you can read the new motherboards?  I don't even bother.  They look worse than a fan run motherboard for some unknown indie band in the aughts.  Only thing that's more annoying and gay and less worth reading is Banana fag's gayass frilly script.  I don't bother reading a single word of that shit.

IP Logged

S_O_B
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Jun 23rd, 2023 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
Man, it was just good to read a Rubbinns rant.  Haven't had a good one in awhile!!

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Jun 23rd, 2023 at 10:02pm
Print Post  
Narc is mostly harmless. Now Kalibano is another story. They manage to put out more shit builds than 5 foot on crack then has the brass balls to ask for donations.

IP Logged

The Grandest of Fellows
Titan Demolisher

Hail Friends!

Reply #18 - Jun 23rd, 2023 at 10:29pm
Print Post  
liljiggy wrote on Jun 23rd, 2023 at 4:18pm:
Wait, you can read the new motherboards?  I don't even bother.  They look worse than a fan run motherboard for some unknown indie band in the aughts.  Only thing that's more annoying and gay and less worth reading is Banana fag's gayass frilly script.  I don't bother reading a single word of that shit.

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #19 - Jun 25th, 2023 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
Justanotherlurker wrote on Jun 23rd, 2023 at 10:02pm:
Narc is mostly harmless. Now Kalibano is another story. They manage to put out more shit builds than 5 foot on crack then has the brass balls to ask for donations.

Do you remember Unknown Builder? Guy who used to post randomass stolen builds and swear he could R10 on them? That guy was hilarious.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #20 - Jun 26th, 2023 at 7:21am
Print Post  
Justanotherlurker wrote on Jun 23rd, 2023 at 10:02pm:

Some of those builds hurt to attempt comprehension, and anyone who knows me on Sarlona knows I'm down to clown and will play some stupid shit just to suffer.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint