Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 47 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Pay 2 win (Read 275245 times)
JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Re: Pay 2 win
Reply #200 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 1:53pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jan 28th, 2012 at 12:48pm:
!!

I think you meant

Quote:
J$ can take great pride that I think he's too revolting for words and will probably post "gtg cat on fire" if he joins a group I'm in.

Quote:
JD is easily the most genuinely mean person I've known

Quote:
SNAP!  Point for the Canadian!
notajedi wrote on Mar 14th, 2013 at 6:47pm:
JonnyD has had way better exploits.

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #201 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 2:12pm
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Jan 28th, 2012 at 1:52pm:
And there you have it. Here is your support Arkat, it actually makes me  [img] (used intentionally) . The good thing is as soon as you stop defending your position the sooner this incident will be washed down the sewer of the vault and you can go back to correcting grammar!

I don't support Arkat. I just find everyone's condemnations of each other hypocritical.

The grammar shtick isn't mine. But nice try  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Jan 28th, 2012 at 2:14pm by »  

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #202 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I don't support Arkat. I just find everyone's condemnations of each other hypocritical.

The grammar shtick isn't mine. But nice try  Roll Eyes

And I rest my case, thanks for the help xeno. Everyone  knows your shtick is being a tool, Arkats shtick is grammar, he's "The Commish" of the grammar police,

Hi Welcome

Thanks for playing

Quote:
J$ can take great pride that I think he's too revolting for words and will probably post "gtg cat on fire" if he joins a group I'm in.

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #203 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Jan 28th, 2012 at 2:23pm:
And I rest my case, thanks for the help xeno. Everyone  knows your shtick is being a tool, Arkats shtick is grammar, he's "The Commish" of the grammar police,

Hi Welcome

Thanks for playing

And your shtick is trolling P&R board, but who is counting?

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #204 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 4:07pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I dunno. Out of all this, I see Stainer as the biggest douche here - if you wanted to call Arkat out for puppet trolling, then call him out for that instead of some bull shit about buying tokens with TP. I mean, I don't know Arkat that well, but if I were to troll someone from a puppet account it wouldn't be because I was scared of a confrontation - it would be because trolling from my own account wouldn't have been as funny due to the general attitude toward me at the time. I strongly doubt anyone on these boards is all that scared of confrontation.

Just saying.

I didn't get the impression that Stainer was even planning on calling Arkat out over the Scrotie business so much as he was yanking the guy's chain and Arkat overreacted like a little bitch and started kicking his feet and throwing out every possible negative thing that Stainer could say about him because he's a slimy, douchebag lawyer who thought in PR terms and wanted to "Get ahead of the story."

That said, just check the link that I posted to see that it's clearly about being scared of confrontation.  He started to get big on some fucking rando named Yaztromo who he didn't expect to respond to him - the moment that Yaztromo responds, he switches to the Scrotie account and starts the attack.  Not to mention that he also made it to engage with two people that he said he was ignoring, because he's too much of a pussy to keep his word and just ignore people, but also too much of a pussy to admit that he was wrong and incapable of ignoring people.

I'm just saying.  I can't remember the last time I saw someone act like such a pusillanimous, drippy little cunt.  Sad

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #205 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 4:50pm
Print Post  

Don't hold back, Oak, tell us how you really feel.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #206 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jan 28th, 2012 at 4:50pm:
Don't hold back, Oak, tell us how you really feel.

I apologize, I've just been feeling really reserved lately.  Normally I would express myself more fully, but I just feel kinda repressed today.  Sad

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #207 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 5:04pm
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Jan 28th, 2012 at 4:04pm:
And your shtick is trolling P&R board, but who is counting? 

Well Xeno was trying to count but he got lost at one. And we all know yours is attempting  to breathe with your mouth closed, lucky for you the hypoxia makes you fall over and your mouth opens now and then hey!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #208 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 5:20pm
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Jan 28th, 2012 at 2:23pm:

Hi Welcome

Thanks for playing

You're calling me a tool? You were AoK, wasn't being a retarded jackass one of the requirements to join?

Seriously. You're one of the biggest jokes on these boards. And here's a hint, in case you can't wrap your head around it - no one is laughing with you.

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #209 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 5:28pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You're calling me a tool? You were AoK, wasn't being a retarded jackass one of the requirements to join?

Seriously. You're one of the biggest jokes on these boards. And here's a hint, in case you can't wrap your head around it - no one is laughing with you.

I laugh with JD all the time.

It's dangerous territory to claim to speak for everyone, and it generally makes people look like morons that can't stand on their own when they do. You might want to rethink that.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

green00_00
Butterface

DDO Vault Failure

Reply #210 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
do any of you work?

[Color=red][Size=6][b][center]But you'll notice, not butterdick[\center][\b][\Size][\color]

Apparently I cannot figure out signatures.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #211 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 5:49pm
Print Post  
green00_00 wrote on Jan 28th, 2012 at 5:38pm:
do any of you work?

Many of us have real jobs, this allows us to play around on the internet.  One day, when you get out of mcdonalds, you might know.  I doubt it though.

Also, I used to be in AoK, are you saying I am big meany head as well xeno?

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #212 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 6:11pm
Print Post  
green00_00 wrote on Jan 28th, 2012 at 5:38pm:
do any of you work?

My apologies for having a Monday-Friday job.

And Epoch, you know you're a big meany head.
« Last Edit: Jan 28th, 2012 at 6:11pm by Grace »  

she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #213 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
I'm saying that I agree with the quote JD displays so proudly in his sig - he really is too disgusting for words. He seems to fall under the category of people who go on the internet and act retarded so that they can pat themselves on the back and call themselves trolls. I can't remember reading a single clever or original post of his, and I wouldn't have noticed him at all if it wasn't for one of his more retarded P&R "trolls".

« Last Edit: Jan 28th, 2012 at 6:15pm by »  

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #214 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 6:16pm
Print Post  
Then say that, and don't pull the childish "and everyone else thinks so too, even though I didn't ask them!" line. You don't have to deliberately troll to be childish and retarded. Not trolling just takes away your excuse.

she's Kmack's property

Quote:

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #215 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 6:31pm
Print Post  
JD can be pretty funny, sure sometimes his trolling is lame, but you cant win them all.  Unless of course you have xeno in your forum name and you are going for the stupid troll.  You win every time.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #216 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 6:34pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jan 28th, 2012 at 6:16pm:
Then say that, and don't pull the childish "and everyone else thinks so too, even though I didn't ask them!" line. You don't have to deliberately troll to be childish and retarded. Not trolling just takes away your excuse.

Are you seriously getting pissed at me for being childish at JD?

JDollar wrote on Jan 28th, 2012 at 5:04pm:
Well Xeno was trying to count but he got lost at one. And we all know yours is attempting  to breathe with your mouth closed, lucky for you the hypoxia makes you fall over and your mouth opens now and then hey!

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #217 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 6:43pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jan 28th, 2012 at 5:49pm:
are you saying I am big meany head as well?

Yes.

You big meany head.   

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #218 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Are you seriously getting pissed at me for being childish at JD?

Not mad, just pointing out that you're trying to pretend you have some high road when you're actually acting like an idiot hypocrite.

she's Kmack's property

Quote:

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #219 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jan 28th, 2012 at 6:46pm:
Not mad, just pointing out that you're trying to pretend you have some high road when you're actually acting like an idiot hypocrite.

I'm not condemning him for being childish. I'm condemning him for being an asshole. I like to think I'm only ever mean to people in jest or when they do/say something that warrants a response.

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #220 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I'm not condemning him for being childish. I'm condemning him for being an asshole. I like to think I'm only ever mean to people in jest or when they do/say something that warrants a response.

And in condemning, you acted like a twit. Which I proceeded to point out. Who it was to is really beside the point. However, you went from the super-stupid "everyone thinks so!" to "but it's to Person I Don't Like so it doesn't count!" which isn't any better. You're digging yourself quite the hole here.

she's Kmack's property

Quote:

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #221 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 7:02pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jan 28th, 2012 at 6:54pm:
And in condemning, you acted like a twit. Which I proceeded to point out. Who it was to is really beside the point. However, you went from the super-stupid "everyone thinks so!" to "but it's to Person I Don't Like so it doesn't count!" which isn't any better. You're digging yourself quite the hole here.

Why are you taking everything so seriously? I posted with the purpose of getting a point across to JD in the same way he does to everyone else; likewise, if I had intended to vent my anger at you, I would have used a different method to do so.

The reason my two posts were different was because they were directed at different people. The one you are overreacting towards was directed at JD and written as such. The one you are comparing it to was directed at you and written as such. If I had thought you as egotistical and moronic as JD, I would have responded to your first admonition in much the same way as the original post.

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #222 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 7:21pm
Print Post  
Okay how's this: no one laughs with JD except for grace.  Now are you both happy?

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #223 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 7:41pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Why are you taking everything so seriously? I posted with the purpose of getting a point across to JD in the same way he does to everyone else; likewise, if I had intended to vent my anger at you, I would have used a different method to do so.

The reason my two posts were different was because they were directed at different people. The one you are overreacting towards was directed at JD and written as such. The one you are comparing it to was directed at you and written as such. If I had thought you as egotistical and moronic as JD, I would have responded to your first admonition in much the same way as the original post.

This is a whole lot of nothing to do with my point.

Don't say stupid shit like "everyone thinks so!" unless you have actually checked with everyone. Because it's stupid. And when you do stupid stuff in your posts telling someone else they are stupid, you look even stupider.

Cutting through denial is hard work, I know.

she's Kmack's property

Quote:

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #224 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 8:06pm
Print Post  
Xeno is the new and unimproved Blank.  Same old shit, new username.  "I made 39472039 posts in 2 months and now I'm one of you guys!  Right...guys?  GUYS?  We don't like Jonny, amirite?"

Jonny is my personal cavern spelunker.  True story.

ETA: I mean that Xeno is like the old Blank that no one liked.  Blank got better and doesn't make me want to punch babies all the time.
« Last Edit: Jan 28th, 2012 at 8:07pm by »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 47
Send TopicPrint