Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 47 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Pay 2 win (Read 274343 times)
stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Re: Pay 2 win
Reply #75 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
Quote:
This thread is amazeballs.

It is. Consider this a gift.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #76 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
popejubal wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:39pm:
I feel bad about referring directly to the boobies, but I find myself unable to give a crap about someone paying another player TP for some in-game item(s).

I dislike the idea of giving Turbine money directly for in-game items because that act just magically creates extra gear/money/whatever out of thin air and I object to that kind of thing in principle, but when one player gives another player TP, at least *SOMEONE* had to go through the effort of getting that gear/money/whatever in the first place. 

And before anyone bitches about "why do you hate seeing Turbine make money", I'll point out that Turbine is still getting their money in either case.

One final thought:  I actually typed the word "boobies" in the first line of this post instead of making the word sub do it for me.

You know you've been at the Vault too long when you do the word subs on your own.

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

gloopygloop
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #77 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 3:35pm:
Sometime ago, I created a second Vault account specifically to be used as a trolling account. I used it very infrequently until I found a couple of specific targets against.

Making a second account on a forum for any reason is a dick move and I think that anyone who would do that is just absolute scum.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #78 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:44pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:39pm:
You knew EXACTLY who I was.

1. Everyone knows you were really good at putting IP addresses together with people and accounts as well as with "other" information to be found on the internet. To believe you didn't use your Mod powers to figure that out is just not believable.

2. If you didn't know who Scrotie was there's no way you would have tried that "PLA is OK" shit with him because he had VERY FEW posts and his participation in the Vault was limited to an EXTREMELY FEW number of threads. Unless you actually knew who he was you would have no reason to expect that to work on him as he wouldn't know what it was.

Nice try stainer.

Seriously, as a I lawyer I would expect you to know the difference between circumstantial evidence and actual evidence.  "You're good at doing something, so you must have done it" is not a sound logical argument.  It's actually more like bullshit.

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #79 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
Belwaar wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:37pm:
Oak, you're ruining the joke. Take it down a notch, buddy. Wink

I don't have any other notches.  Sad  It's either this or nothing.  Sorry, I know, it's a bit much.  Tongue

IP Logged

Belwaar
Shroud Slacker

Reply #80 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:46pm:
I don't have any other notches.  http://www.ddovault.com/Images/Smoak.png  It's either this or nothing.  Sorry, I know, it's a bit much.  Tongue 

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #81 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:27pm:
Hey guys remember - if you make a 2nd account to fuck with people because you are a pussy, I am probably not the person to share that with.

Let's at least be accurate here stainer. I originally made the account long before I pussed out and used it to troll Eladiun and Zippo.  Tongue

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #82 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:18pm:
Your assumption is incorrect.

Edit: So is your time frame, I was out of RT when I found out so stainer wasn't a mod.

stainer didn't tell Eladiun that you were Scrotie, I did.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #83 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:49pm
Print Post  
gloopygloop wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:43pm:
Making a second account on a forum for any reason is a dick move and I think that anyone who would do that is just absolute scum.

LOL!  Grin

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Belwaar
Shroud Slacker

Reply #84 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:50pm
Print Post  
gloopygloop wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:43pm:

Who are you again?  Huh

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #85 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 3:35pm:
So, to Eladiun and Zippo I say this: I sincerely apologize for trolling you guys with my Scrotie McBoogerballs account. I did it because I unwisely painted myself into a corner when I said I'd never respond to any of your posts again. It was childish and completely immature. If I have something to say to you guys in the future, I will be man enough to say it as my Arkat account.

No apologies necessary.  I have only found it extremely amusing that a stupid discussion over Dispel and anal stimulation led you to such a rage that you would squelch me and then find it doesn't work.  For months, I have giggled every time I replied to you knowing you had to either not read it or mental force yourself to not reply.  I have had hours of fun mentally picturing the struggle.  Finding out you cracked to the point of starting a second account was icing on the cake.  I've told you I have no personal issue with you beyond how you carry yourself here and the pompous know-it all attitude you sometimes take.  I called you on your bullshit and you acted like a child. 

I have run with you in game since you squelched me and would still do so.  The Vault has always been somewhat a separate entity from game.  I will continue to call it as I see it here as well.  I don't change.  So, like I said apologies aren't warranted.  I hold no personal animosity to you.  It's the Vault.  We are all big boys and we all know the rule of law is anarchy.   Anarchy and what ever Strakeln's sandy vagina is  telling him is cool.
« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:55pm by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #86 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:48pm:
Let's at least be accurate here stainer. I originally made the account long before I pussed out and used it to troll Eladiun and Zippo.  Tongue

Oh. Well in that case, it makes it ok.

?

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #87 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:55pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:42pm:
It is. Consider this a gift.

You're a giver.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #88 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:58pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You're a giver.

If I made a second account to troll you and named it IAMNOTGAWNA, would you know it was me?

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #89 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:58pm
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:44pm:
Seriously, as a I lawyer I would expect you to know the difference between circumstantial evidence and actual evidence.  "You're good at doing something, so you must have done it" is not a sound logical argument.  It's actually more like bullshit.

Sometimes circumstantial evidence is better than direct, eyewitness evidence. Especially if your eyewitness is a liar.

Given the circumstances at the time (the PLA is OK shit stainer was pulling on phreshphrute and others amongst other things) and the fact "PLA is OK" wouldn't have meant anything to Scrotie if it weren't someone else on the vault he knew would know what he was getting at, I would be naive to believe stainer didn't know who Scrotie was. Remember, when I created the account I used an email address that was OBVIOUSLY mine which he certainly had access to even if he didn't figure out who Scrotie was by comparing IP addresses.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #90 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:58pm
Print Post  
Quote:
If I made a second account to troll you and named it IAMNOTGAWNA, would you know it was me?

I have a second account that I troll myself from.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #91 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:59pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:58pm:
Sometimes circumstantial evidence is better than direct, eyewitness evidence. Especially if your eyewitness is a liar.

Given the circumstances at the time (the PLA is OK shit stainer was pulling on phreshphrute and others amongst other things) and the fact "PLA is OK" wouldn't have meant anything to Scrotie if it weren't someone else on the vault he knew would know what he was getting at, I would be naive to believe stainer didn't know who Scrotie was. Remember, when I created the account I used an email address that was OBVIOUSLY mine which he certainly had access to even if he didn't figure out who Scrotie was by comparing IP addresses.

I did not know. Remember, I don't lie, or at least try not to. I like my credibility. You cast yours aside like a cheap whore.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #92 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:00pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:51pm:
Oh. Well in that case, it makes it ok.

?

Making a second account to troll? Yeah. You might be surprised to know who got a few good laughs from some of my Scrotie posts and thought it was cool.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #93 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:01pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:00pm:
Making a second account to troll? Yeah. You might be surprised to know who got a few good laughs from some of my Scrotie posts and thought it was cool.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to feel like a man.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #94 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:59pm:
I did not know. Remember, I don't lie, or at least try not to. I like my credibility. You cast yours aside like a cheap whore.

No, I'm 100% sure not only are you a liar, you are also a fairly unstable baby who sells out people who thought they were your friend.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #95 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:04pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:02pm:
No, I'm 100% sure not only are you a liar, you are also a fairly unstable baby who sells out people who thought they were your friend.

Ummm... now you are starting to decompensate. Are you not listening to everyone else?

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #96 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 4:51pm:
No apologies necessary.  I have only found it extremely amusing that a stupid discussion over Dispel and anal stimulation led you to such a rage that you would squelch me and then find it doesn't work.  For months, I have giggled every time I replied to you knowing you had to either not read it or mental force yourself to not reply.  I have had hours of fun mentally picturing the struggle.  Finding out you cracked to the point of starting a second account was icing on the cake.  I've told you I have no personal issue with you beyond how you carry yourself here and the pompous know-it all attitude you sometimes take.  I called you on your bullshit and you acted like a child. 

I have run with you in game since you squelched me and would still do so.  The Vault has always been somewhat a separate entity from game.  I will continue to call it as I see it here as well.  I don't change.  So, like I said apologies aren't warranted.  I hold no personal animosity to you.  It's the Vault.  We are all big boys and we all know the rule of law is anarchy.   Anarchy and what ever Strakeln's sandy vagina is  telling him is cool.

Thanks Jeff, I appreciate that.

Yes, I remember running with your toons on a few occasions and as I recall they were good experiences.

I also remember seeing your responses to some of my posts and wanting to reply back in a normal fashion.

I was stupid for acting the way I did.

Lesson learned.  Smiley

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #97 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
So... am I correct that this thread had little to nothing to do with paying turbine points for in game gear?  The subtext... you guys make melrose place look like sesame street.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #98 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:02pm:

Quote:
Guilty conscious, person posting from the same IP as Arkat?

Scrotie McBoogerballs wrote on Nov 17th, 2011 at 5:24pm:
really? I use TOR.

Quote:
All I read was, "PLA is OK!"

IP Logged

Belwaar
Shroud Slacker

Reply #99 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
Undecided
« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:10pm by Belwaar »