Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 47 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Pay 2 win (Read 274350 times)
Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Re: Pay 2 win
Reply #125 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:07pm:
So... am I correct that this thread had little to nothing to do with paying turbine points for in game gear?  The subtext... you guys make melrose place look like sesame street. 

They don't call Khyber the drama server for nothing.

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #126 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:39pm:
You made this thread more than I could ever hope to make it.

Yeah, that was my aim in blowing it up for you. At least I could control what was said (I disclosed everything) and get it over with.

I knew it would turn out this way. I have been thinking about coming clean on the Scrotie stuff publicly for a long time now. Thanks to you, you not only gave me the opportunity to do so, you also gave me the excuse to let everyone know about how I took you into my confidence and then you completely destroying it.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:03pm by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #127 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:04pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:33pm:
No, sorry, I meant to say I started using TOR right after we had our little chat.

I didn't want Strak to start checking out the records and I didn't want to keep leaving evidence.

I believe Gawna became a MOD after our little chat so I'm pretty sure that's what I was thinking when I said I was sure she didn't know that the Arkat IP and the Scrotie IP were in any way related.

The mod log shows 3 IP addresses. 2/3 for Scrotie matched Arkat.  Do you think TOR randomly gave you an IP that coincidentally matched your main account?

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #128 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I hope you eat a ban you dickless shitcunt. <3

Love you too Blankie.  Cheesy

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #129 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:08pm
Print Post  
Quote:
The mod log shows 3 IP addresses. 2/3 for Scrotie matched Arkat.  Do you think TOR randomly gave you an IP that coincidentally matched your main account?

You're probably looking at logs before I started using TOR which, if I'm not mistaken was right after stainer and I had our chat.

Am I correct in remembering you became a Mod after that?

If that's correct, I assumed you couldn't read the logs from the time before you became a Mod. I guess I was foolish in believing that or believing that stainer didn't tell you how to read them.

Lesson learned.
« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:09pm by Arkat »  

IP Logged

JakLee
Bailiff

Monotremes and Money

Reply #130 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:09pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:43pm:
I have a confession.

I, also, am Arkat.

I read this as
"I am Zorro! No no, I am Zorro"

from Preamus: Quote:
at least i'm agnostic so while I "think" you're full of crap I don't "know" you're full of crap

Strakeln wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:37pm:
JakLee will be the bailiff.  He's got a stun gun and everything.

Have you seen my platypus?
There are two types of people in this world:
1. Those who need closure.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #131 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:33pm:
No, sorry, I meant to say I started using TOR right after we had our little chat.

I didn't want Strak to start checking out the records and I didn't want to keep leaving evidence.

I believe Gawna became a MOD after our little chat so I'm pretty sure that's what I was thinking when I said I was sure she didn't know that the Arkat IP and the Scrotie IP were in any way related.

I was connecting the dots for myself.  Stainer just confirmed it.  I checked the IP addresses and matched them for myself - there were still matches.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #132 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:49pm:
Sept. 9th is when I posted the "PLA will like you" to scrottie mcbustedyourassarkat.

Gawna was a mod then.

Ok, I misremembered the exact sequence of events then.

For some reason I thought Gawna was made a Mod AFTER you were de-modded.

In that case, I would have started to use TOR so that she would see Arkat's and Scrotie's IP as being the same in case she decided to investigate on her own. After all, after our chat, I figured you weren't going to say anything about it to anyone. I was wrong though. Not the first time and it won't be the last time.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #133 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:08pm:
You're probably looking at logs before I started using TOR which, if I'm not mistaken was right after stainer and I had our chat.

Am I correct in remembering you became a Mod after that?

If that's correct, I assumed you couldn't read the logs from the time before you became a Mod. I guess I was foolish in believing that or believing that stainer didn't tell you how to read them.

Lesson learned.

OMFG tell me how to read what?  An IP from Scrotie matched exactly to an IP from Arkat.  What is there to read into?  I checked the IP's that day that I posted, "I love when people use a second account to agree witht their first account."  You sent me a PM from Scrotie that said, "Is this about me?"  That was in November and at that point the addresses still matched.  When I click on your name and see your profile, it shows me 3 IP's that you've used, not just the most recent.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #134 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I was connecting the dots for myself.  Stainer just confirmed it.  I checked the IP addresses and matched them for myself - there were still matches.

Really? Even after Sept. 9th?

I was pretty darn sure I used TOR every time I posted as Scrotie after that date. Hmmmm...

Another lesson learned then. TOR is a waste of time.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #135 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
Quote:
OMFG tell me how to read what?  An IP from Scrotie matched exactly to an IP from Arkat.  What is there to read into?  I checked the IP's that day that I posted, "I love when people use a second account to agree witht their first account."  You sent me a PM from Scrotie that said, "Is this about me?"  That was in November and at that point the addresses still matched.  When I click on your name and see your profile, it shows me 3 IP's that you've used, not just the most recent.

Oh wow, was that around the time this happened?  I always thought that was fishy.

-Waters

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #136 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Ok, that's more clear then. Thanks.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #137 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:16pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:14pm:
Really? Even after Sept. 9th?

I was pretty darn sure I used TOR every time I posted as Scrotie after that date. Hmmmm...

Another lesson learned then. TOR is a waste of time.

I didn't start piecing it together until way after you talked to stainer.  Like I said a bazillion times, I was working it out and he just confirmed.  This was in November and the IP's still matched.  Why are you making us answer this question 9348702934782903 times??????????

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #138 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:18pm
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:15pm:
Oh wow, was that around the time this happened?  I always thought that was fishy.

I wish I could Kormor you on the Vault.  Grin

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #139 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:19pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:15pm:
Sorry you guys had to be involved in it but, to be honest, this has been pretty liberating.

As a bisexual, I remember how relieved I was when I came out and could just admit to others what they had probably already figured out for themselves. 

I've never been socially retarded, but I can imagine that the emotions must be similar.  I'm so happy for you.  Sad

IP Logged

Darkshire
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #140 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:20pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I didn't start piecing it together until way after you talked to stainer.  Like I said a bazillion times, I was working it out and he just confirmed.  This was in November and the IP's still matched.  Why are you making us answer this question 9348702934782903 times??????????

The same reason people do any number of other things: to make you visibly (and/or audibly) rage out.

I am sad that I have missed most of these occasions.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #141 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I wish I could Kormor you on the Vault.  Grin

brb, dancing Grin

-Waters

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #142 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Sorry, I wasn't really trying to get you to answer the question again. I was just unclear on what you were saying and then you made it clearer in your next post. I responded by thanking you for making it more clear.
« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:23pm by Arkat »  

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #143 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:12pm:
Ok, I misremembered the exact sequence of events then.

For some reason I thought Gawna was made a Mod AFTER you were de-modded.

In that case, I would have started to use TOR so that she would see Arkat's and Scrotie's IP as being the same in case she decided to investigate on her own. After all, after our chat, I figured you weren't going to say anything about it to anyone. I was wrong though. Not the first time and it won't be the last time.

So you fuck face. I did not use IPs to put it together, you fucking told me. Now, you can voluntarily retract what you said about me using mod powers to out you, or I can make you do it. Your choice.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #144 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:34pm
Print Post  
Oh I hope you choose the "Make you" option.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Kimberlite
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #145 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:34pm
Print Post  
PLA is OK!!

Memnir wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 at 10:59am:
Note to any Turbine staffers reading this, and one I genuinely hope you share around the office: DDO has become a shit game because y'all have made it a shit game. Once it was great. Now, it's a festering puddle of monkey diarrhea. No matter how you try to justify it, or pat yourselves on the back for doing great jobs... it's a shit game now because of you. Y'all keep on giving the players the middle finger, and you keep expecting us to reward you for the abuse. I've had it with you narcissistic fuckwads and your myopic policies of ineptitude.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #146 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:35pm
Print Post  
Kimberlite wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:34pm:
PLA is OK!!

One ! is sufficient.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Kimberlite
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #147 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:36pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:35pm:
One ! is sufficient.

I never get Hi Welcome right either.

Memnir wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 at 10:59am:
Note to any Turbine staffers reading this, and one I genuinely hope you share around the office: DDO has become a shit game because y'all have made it a shit game. Once it was great. Now, it's a festering puddle of monkey diarrhea. No matter how you try to justify it, or pat yourselves on the back for doing great jobs... it's a shit game now because of you. Y'all keep on giving the players the middle finger, and you keep expecting us to reward you for the abuse. I've had it with you narcissistic fuckwads and your myopic policies of ineptitude.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #148 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:37pm
Print Post  
Can I herpaderp Arkat yet?

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #149 - Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:39pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Can I herpaderp Arkat yet?

Might as well.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 47
Send TopicPrint