Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Draconic Soul Gems (Read 25603 times)
Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Re: Draconic Soul Gems
Reply #50 - Nov 16th, 2013 at 10:08pm
Print Post  
Hi CanIHazYourStuff!

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #51 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 6:16am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Nov 16th, 2013 at 2:47pm:
Wow, ykty and astragoul. I thought both of you bitches cried your way out of here. Did you come back from stalker accounts after you found certain people aren't here anymore? Nice! At least you can take comfort in my loving warm embrace, idiots.

I just couldn't resist logging in and gloating after those massive meltdowns. It couldn't have happened to more deserving people. I don't need a stalker account to spy on the Vault, I just do it from this one. What I find most amusing is that I predicted and helped facilitated that schism. I'm sure Stainer mutters and whispers my name as he bangs his head off the wall of the asylum they are keeping him in. Wink
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2013 at 6:18am by Astraghal »  

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #52 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 8:19am
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 6:16am:
What I find most amusing is that I predicted and helped facilitated that schism. I'm sure Stainer mutters and whispers my name as he bangs his head off the wall of the asylum they are keeping him in. Wink

Perhaps one of the more delusional statements ever made on the  Vault.  Roll Eyes

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #53 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:14am
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 8:19am:
Perhaps one of the more delusional statements ever made on the  Vault.  Roll Eyes

I was onto Stainer from the beginning. I called him out before anyone else. The threads should still be here, much of what I deleted was quoted. I warned everyone what would happen by encouraging that behaviour. It was hilarious seeing it backfire just as I predicted it would. Grin
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:15am by Astraghal »  

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #54 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:22am
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:14am:
I was onto Stainer from the beginning. I called him out before anyone else. The threads should still be here, much of what I deleted was quoted. I warned everyone what would happen by encouraging that behaviour. It was hilarious seeing it backfire just as I predicted it would. Grin

Sorry, was that before or after you went and deleted the texts of your posts, shit yourself, and hid on the main game forums?

IP Logged

Goaticorn
DQ Assaulter

Reply #55 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:54am
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 8:19am:

You haven't been reading the thread of St. Leslie have you?

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #56 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 2:25pm
Print Post  
Madcow430 wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:22am:
Sorry, was that before or after you went and deleted the texts of your posts, shit yourself, and hid on the main game forums?

He's not hiding, he purposely erased his past and infiltrated the official forums using a variety of cleverly constructed alts.  he's like the Fagge Nikita of the DDO forums.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #57 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 2:46pm
Print Post  
Goaticorn wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:54am:
You haven't been reading the thread of St. Leslie have you?

I have.

The difference between Astra and Leslie is Astra actually believes the shit he's shoveling. Leslie, I'm sure, knows better.

Who's worse? Hard to say.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #58 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 4:26pm
Print Post  
Madcow430 wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 11:22am:

Yobai wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 2:25pm:
He's not hiding, he purposely erased his past and infiltrated the official forums using a variety of cleverly constructed alts.  he's like the Fagge Nikita of the DDO forums.

What makes you think I was hiding? I called Stalker out to his face when you were all still bum chums. You have no idea how much I tormented that stupid cunt. In his impotent rage, Stalker started inferfering with my posts. I deleted my posts to vandalize the forum in retaliation for that and other reasons. After that I just logged in from time to time for entertainment purposes. The fireworks were spectacular! Grin

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #59 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 4:26pm:
What makes you think I was hiding? I called Stalker out to his face when you were all still bum chums. You have no idea how much I tormented that stupid cunt. In his impotent rage, Stalker started inferfering with my posts. I deleted my posts to vandalize the forum in retaliation for that and other reasons. After that I just logged in from time to time for entertainment purposes. The fireworks were spectacular! Grin

I slow. What exactly did you do again?

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #60 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 5:01pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 4:43pm:
I slow. What exactly did you do again?

He ran away like a scared bitch and had a very long time to think about what to say when the people who scared her away were no longer here.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #61 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
I deleted my posts to sanitize the forum

ftfy

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #62 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 5:41pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 5:01pm:
He ran away like a scared bitch and had a very long time to think about what to say when the people who scared her away were no longer here.

See. That's not what ACTUALLY happened.

He predicted with a god given Chai like accuracy that Stainer would meltdown harder than any, ever, before and after. Then to further along his predictions he cloned himself multiple times in the form of other forum names across many games. Then when everyone thought he wasn't around any longer he would make his glorious return to... i dont know what, again. my Slowness kicking in here

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Scruffy Murphy
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #63 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
What is a decent price for these in the AH? Saw 1 for 900k dunno if that's reasonable or not

IP Logged

FakeStrake
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama, Derailment
and Duping!

Reply #64 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
Scruffy Murphy wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 5:48pm:
What is a decent price for these in the AH? Saw 1 for 900k dunno if that's reasonable or not

LOL, when the on-topic post becomes the derailment.

IP Logged

Madcow430
Shroud Slacker

I have Mad Cow Disease

Reply #65 - Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:41pm
Print Post  

You didn't call anyone out.  You just ran when your lame ass schtik proved to be useless. 

Whiny bitches delete their posts, shit themselves, and hide.  Fuck, you haven't even improved your meaningless banter.

Go get some depends.

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #66 - Nov 18th, 2013 at 4:58am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 5:01pm:

Madcow430 wrote on Nov 17th, 2013 at 10:41pm:
You didn't call anyone out.  You just ran when your lame ass schtik proved to be useless. 

Whiny bitches delete their posts, shit themselves, and hide.  Fuck, you haven't even improved your meaningless banter.

Go get some depends.

Oh please.. Roll Eyes

Is this what passes for trolling now? I guess my expectations should be low, considering who I'm dealing with. I should never hope for anything too creative from these bottomfeeders.

It's all here on the forums, the threads going back to 2010. I was here for over a year exchanging insults with all of you, including Stainbag. I was easily the most aggressive troll poster on this forum during that period. Noone was off limits for me, as you all well know.

As far as some of the posters in this thread go, they never quite got past the 'just make some random shit up about someone' or 'say the opposite is true for everything someone says' level of trolling. I was one of the only people who ever stood up to Stainman to his face, as any impartial observer from that time will attest.

Most of the rest of you were too busy being pussy cowards, hoping to stay onside with Shitstain because you didn't want to be his next victim. Watching you people spinelessly fawn over sociopaths like that always made me want to puke. You were all far more scared of your creepy stalker 'friend' than I ever was. Grin

IP Logged

NOTdarth
Puppy Farmer

Save the Planet, Kill
Yourself

Reply #67 - Nov 18th, 2013 at 8:21am
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Nov 18th, 2013 at 4:58am:
I was easily the most aggressive troll poster on this forum during that period. Noone was off limits for me, as you all well know.

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #68 - Nov 18th, 2013 at 9:25am
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Nov 18th, 2013 at 4:58am:
Oh please.. Roll Eyes

Is this what passes for trolling now? I guess my expectations should be low, considering who I'm dealing with. I should never hope for anything too creative from these bottomfeeders.

It's all here on the forums, the threads going back to 2010. I was here for over a year exchanging insults with all of you, including Stainbag. I was easily the most aggressive troll poster on this forum during that period. Noone was off limits for me, as you all well know.

As far as some of the posters in this thread go, they never quite got past the 'just make some random shit up about someone' or 'say the opposite is true for everything someone says' level of trolling. I was one of the only people who ever stood up to Stainman to his face, as any impartial observer from that time will attest.

Most of the rest of you were too busy being pussy cowards, hoping to stay onside with Shitstain because you didn't want to be his next victim. Watching you people spinelessly fawn over sociopaths like that always made me want to puke. You were all far more scared of your creepy stalker 'friend' than I ever was. Grin

Stainer may have agressively trolled on this board, but in game he was totally different.  He was fair, gave away loot and made runs a lot more fun with jokes and being a pretty decent player.  You, on the other hand, have been documented several times for fleecing, or attempting to fleece people out of loot.  Proxy rolling, and other douchebaggery in game.  You were known for dropping group mid run if you died.  Several former Forgotten Souls members  have commented on your poor behavior in guild.  You can call these "unfounded allegations" but there are screenies or first hand accounts of all of them. 

We all come here knowing that this is a forum that is designed for drama and trolling.  To call someone a troll here isn't really an insult.  It's obvious.  But, most of the people here drop that bullshit in game and act like decent human beings.  Epoch, Gunga, Stainer, Eladiun - Some of your more aggressive posters - are all folks I would look for on my friends list when logging in. 

You, however, are a jackass in game as well as on the forums and the Vault.  If you ever wonder why everybody pretty much universally despises you despite the fact that other people troll here just as much as you do, this would be why.

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #69 - Nov 18th, 2013 at 10:27am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Nov 18th, 2013 at 9:25am:
Stainer may have agressively trolled on this board, but in game he was totally different.  He was fair, gave away loot and made runs a lot more fun with jokes and being a pretty decent player.  You, on the other hand, have been documented several times for fleecing, or attempting to fleece people out of loot.  Proxy rolling, and other douchebaggery in game.  You were known for dropping group mid run if you died.  Several former Forgotten Souls members  have commented on your poor behavior in guild.  You can call these "unfounded allegations" but there are screenies or first hand accounts of all of them. 

We all come here knowing that this is a forum that is designed for drama and trolling.  To call someone a troll here isn't really an insult.  It's obvious.  But, most of the people here drop that bullshit in game and act like decent human beings.  Epoch, Gunga, Stainer, Eladiun - Some of your more aggressive posters - are all folks I would look for on my friends list when logging in. 

You, however, are a jackass in game as well as on the forums and the Vault.  If you ever wonder why everybody pretty much universally despises you despite the fact that other people troll here just as much as you do, this would be why.

Who do you think you are fooling? Everyone knows Stainer was an utter douche on the servers. He was infamous for his griefing, admitted it freely and was proud of it. So spare us the crocodile tears. Grin

I only ever had a problem with a small clique of Vault drama queens who became so frustrated by my resistance to their douchebaggery, that they decided in their collective butthurt to conduct a smear campaign against me on the forums and servers, in true high school fashion.

I never had any issues with anyone outside of those handful of people, but there aren't so many of your buddies around anymore, are there? Now you actually have to provide evidence to substantiate a story, you can't just rely on sock puppet accounts and the peanut gallery for verification.

We both know you are just a nasty, lying little cunt, who doesn't have a shred of credibility. I'm not quite sure how you ever thought you did, you were always a mediocre player and personality. If I've trolled you or your mates in the game or on the forums, it's because you deserved it.

I'm not going to keep up this circular recrimination act with you. There is no evidence to back up any of your fabrications. If there was, you would have brought it to light by now. Or are you deluding yourself that you are trololol'ing me into responding, as your consolation prize for the fact that you really have nothing else at all? Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Illiterate
Titan Demolisher

Yataaaa

Reply #70 - Nov 18th, 2013 at 10:30am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Nov 16th, 2013 at 2:47pm:
Wow, ykty and astragoul. I thought both of you bitches cried your way out of here. Did you come back from stalker accounts after you found certain people aren't here anymore? Nice! At least you can take comfort in my loving warm embrace, idiots.

So egocentric you think people have nothing else to do but stalk you on forums.

I'm here because I can read and say things the official forums don't allow, I don't give a shit about you, first time I saw your name was a month ago. Maybe I had interactions with you in the past but you're not worthy enough to be remembered. Same goes for that "certain people" you mention, I don't have a clue who you think they are, seems to me familiar names are still here.

Not to mention your obvious lack of vocabulary in your native language forcing you to use insults because you have difficulties expressing your feelings  Smiley
« Last Edit: Nov 18th, 2013 at 10:34am by Illiterate »  

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #71 - Nov 18th, 2013 at 10:34am
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Nov 18th, 2013 at 10:27am:
There is no evidence to back up any of your fabrications. If there was, you would have brought it to light by now.

WTF are you talking about?  You yourself posted the screenie of you trying to fleece a newb out of a ring of feathers back in 2010.  You made the post bitching about how the newb was told by a friend that you were trying to fuck them over and backed out of the trade.  You wanted everyone to be pissed that someone backed out of a trade.  Instead, we all saw immediately what a d-bag you were.  That was when you started to go off the deep end. 

All this "unfounded allegations" and "you have no proof" talk is bullshit.  You incriminated yourself in almost all of it.  It's all here in threads from 2010.  If anyone wants to see the proof, all they have to do is look it up.

Stop trying to come back 3 years later and pretend that it never happened. 

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #72 - Nov 18th, 2013 at 2:20pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Nov 18th, 2013 at 10:34am:
WTF are you talking about?  You yourself posted the screenie of you trying to fleece a newb out of a ring of feathers back in 2010.  You made the post bitching about how the newb was told by a friend that you were trying to fuck them over and backed out of the trade.  You wanted everyone to be pissed that someone backed out of a trade.  Instead, we all saw immediately what a d-bag you were.  That was when you started to go off the deep end. 

All this "unfounded allegations" and "you have no proof" talk is bullshit.  You incriminated yourself in almost all of it.  It's all here in threads from 2010.  If anyone wants to see the proof, all they have to do is look it up.

Stop trying to come back 3 years later and pretend that it never happened. 

Sorry Pinnochio, but you're going to have to try harder if anecdotal accounts from your circle jerking buddies is all you have. As for the trade scamming accusation, your allegations are as spurious as they have always been. We've been over this ground before, it's like Groundhog Day with you.

What is most amusing is you trying to justify your character assassination attempts based on the idea of me scamming someone out of a Ring of Feathers. All that really does is show how much of a slimy, petty douchebag you really are. You deliberately misconstrue the facts at every opportunity in an attempt to paint me in a bad light.

On top of that you added a few rumours and lies based on the uncorroborated ramblings of your troll mates. That is why you can't produce any credible evidence to support your allegations. Like I said before, it was all a witch hunt, you have nothing but bitter, empty accusations.
« Last Edit: Nov 18th, 2013 at 2:21pm by Astraghal »  

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #73 - Nov 18th, 2013 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Nov 18th, 2013 at 2:20pm:
Sorry Pinnochio, but you're going to have to try harder if anecdotal accounts from your circle jerking buddies is all you have. As for the trade scamming accusation, your allegations are as spurious as they have always been. We've been over this ground before, it's like Groundhog Day with you.

What is most amusing is you trying to justify your character assassination attempts based on the idea of me scamming someone out of a Ring of Feathers. All that really does is show how much of a slimy, petty douchebag you really are. You deliberately misconstrue the facts at every opportunity in an attempt to paint me in a bad light.

On top of that you added a few rumours and lies based on the uncorroborated ramblings of your troll mates. That is why you can't produce any credible evidence to support your allegations. Like I said before, it was all a witch hunt, you have nothing but bitter, empty accusations.

I'm still confused on who all will be left in the game when you decide on your forum coming out party. Also, out of the people who ARE there, who will believe you?

I'm predicting a major anti-climax. You heard it from me first.
« Last Edit: Nov 18th, 2013 at 2:24pm by Meat-Head »  

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #74 - Nov 18th, 2013 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Nov 18th, 2013 at 2:20pm:

Liar.  You posted the pic thinking we would all agree with you.  When everyone scorned you for the scumbag you are, you became a vindictive douchebag and your butthurt has carried on for 3 years.

Get over it already.  And realize that no one is buying what you are selling.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Send TopicPrint