Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic cordo the 'dev' confirms something ignorant (Read 13079 times)
eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Re: cordo the 'dev' confirms something ignorant
Reply #25 - Mar 29th, 2014 at 10:42am
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Mar 28th, 2014 at 2:11pm:
failing to understand basic ddo mechanics

sort it out bro im not gonna teach you how the fuck a 3 year old crafting system works

if u dont know, maybe you should be on the other forums supporting cordo

edit: i was gonna include moar pics but was too lazy to upload them to imgur. bottom line is that cordo was giving incorrect info and at the time of OP everyone was accepting it rather than rebutting it.
« Last Edit: Mar 29th, 2014 at 11:20am by eighnuss »  

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #26 - Mar 29th, 2014 at 1:22pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Mar 29th, 2014 at 10:42am:
sort it out bro im not gonna teach you how the fuck a 3 year old crafting system works

if u dont know, maybe you should be on the other forums supporting cordo

edit: i was gonna include moar pics but was too lazy to upload them to imgur. bottom line is that cordo was giving incorrect info and at the time of OP everyone was accepting it rather than rebutting it.

ye eventually figured out what you were talking about, I just did not see cordovan in the topic you linked, then i realized he prolly said it elsewhere, which you ofc didnt quote/link. And how the eff shud i have known im not a cordovan-speech-fan like you.

its just you immediately started to jump to bold conclusion, you can read them back, like every1 not in immediate agreement with you is an evil stalker/dev bent on destroying your soul, that was kinda retarded. Also, i never said anything that you quoted from me, dunno where you got that.

NOTE: I also wanted to call you a fucked-in-the-head conspiracy theorist dickhead, but later i edited this sht, coz it wud have been too much, I take some mea culpa too rather, as appropriate.

« Last Edit: Mar 29th, 2014 at 1:24pm by m4lacka »  

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #27 - Mar 29th, 2014 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Mar 29th, 2014 at 1:22pm:
i got frustrated on the internet sorry

its cool man i have that effect on people dont take it personally

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Daze
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama! I do ...
I really do.

Reply #28 - Mar 29th, 2014 at 3:39pm
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Mar 28th, 2014 at 12:08pm:
Maybe the invul shard u used was unbound shard? it is possible the bta(bound) shards fock up bta-due-to-armor-kit-but-previously-not-bta armor...shoo long sentence

Bound shards are bta but using them is supposed to make the item btc .... unless you use a blank item that is already bta.

Unbound shards are supposed to make an item btc on equip. Unless, as stated previously .... you used a bta blank.

So that long sentence you struggled through ... makes no fuckin sense.

Then again I don't waste tp's on armor kits to make items bta seeing as I've duped enough ingredients to make house C vendor armors 10k times over and the freezing effect on the robes is fairly powerful at low levels.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint