Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 30 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) exploits 101 2nd exploit up reply #417 pg 17 (Read 327156 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: exploits 101
Reply #25 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 5:28pm
Print Post  
propaganda101 wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:50pm:
ok well then lets start with a small one to get every one going. oh and btw dont worry about ddo bringing down the servers for hot fixes because i will just post a differet expoilt in a few days. ddo wants to play hard ball with 90 day bans  for ppl who did nothing lets see how well they paly  ball with me when they have to bring there servers down twice a week for extended maintnence. there has been some confusion on this exploit for quite a while now. HOW DO I SEND BTC/BTA ITEMS THROUGH THE MAIL? ANSWER THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT WAYS TO CORECTLY SEND ITEMS THAT ARE BTC/BTA THE FIRST WAY I WILL REVEAL IS SLIGHTLY COMPLACATED IT IS THE WAY TO SEND ITEMS THAT GO INTO BAGS!!!!!! PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS THE HARDEST OF THE 3 WAYs TO SEND ITEMS AND U CAN ONLY SEND ITEMS THAT GO INTO BAGS VIA THIS METHOD WHERE AS THE OTHER 2  WAYS ARE MUCH EASIER AND ALOW YOU TO SEND ANY ITEM.
STEP 1 OPEN mail
step 2 open inventory
step3 compose mail to whomever
step4 open empty bag
step 5 drag  comms of vallor to your inventory and just have them sitting there(to open barter window at latter time)
step 6 place item u want to mail in open inventory i.e tokens of the 12
step 7 disconnect  by pulling out your either net cable from back of router
step8 dubble click the comms of vallor like your going to open the barter window whith them you will notice a tiny dot/greyed out area (the global cool down) going in a circle around the cov's once this dot has made 1 full rotation around the cov's then
step 8 reconnect wait  around 3 seconds  wait time will vary depending on how fast your comp reconnects so
step 9click the item you want to mail once  the use the arrow button on the bag your sending it in to drag the item in to the bag.
step 10 hit send
as your comp reconnects it will drag the item into the bag and send via the mail. if you time it just right. note u must use the covs to create a delay in the game codeing
practice makes perfect ladys and gents i hope you use this to benefit your friend. next exploit will be the endless cards trick. which is much much easier and only requires 3 steps. 2 days till it is relesed Cheesy

Re-bump Cheesy

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Bones
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #26 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 5:35pm
Print Post  
I've been experimenting with something like this for quite a while now... and with many variations. (Like clicking send first, for example) And I've honestly never gotten this to work...

Bah!... Guess a few thousand more tests wouldn't hurt.  Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2014 at 5:35pm by Bones »  

IP Logged

propaganda101
Releaser Of Exploits

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 5:37pm
Print Post  
Im glad you all got it to work ... im sorry for the spelling I know it is very bad but hey some ppl went to school to learn to spell and  some ppl went to scholl to learn to exploit. What can i say.  as i stated i will be posting another one in 2 days however ddo might be able to stop this. dont you all think it would be a good show of regret if they changed all the recent bans from 90 days to say 14 days that sounds good to me!it is also the length of bans that other servers recived. Why they decited to hit sarlona with a 90 day ban and every one else with 14 days i dont know but it seems like it is unfair.  in addition i would think that it would also be pretty cool if they left the ppl's gear that have been banned alone. .
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2014 at 6:01pm by propaganda101 »  

IP Logged

Bones
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #28 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 5:47pm
Print Post  
Oh dear, I just got this to work... With a completely different method... NICE!  Cheesy

IP Logged

propaganda101
Releaser Of Exploits

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 5:50pm
Print Post  
no monk i am not sergod!!! it is probably best to not ask to many questions. sergod is a friend however. in addition yes monk you do know me in game. please dont refernece anyones names on this post if you have questions and I know you send me mssg and ask. I still wont tell you but at least you wont be posting ppls ddo char names on the open forum. lolz

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #30 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 5:56pm
Print Post  
hmmmmmmmmm

I think I know.

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
I am seriously looking forward to how this will make the Motherboards explode in Fanboi Fury over the weekend!

Unless Jerry chooses to ride shotgun on the forums playing whack a mole, tonight all day Saturday and Sunday  Grin

IP Logged

knockcocker
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
Is there a way to 'fibonacci' CoH, Ingots etc.?

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #33 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
propaganda101 wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 at 5:50pm:
no monk i am not sergod!!!

An O instead of a U is a pretty good clue!

hopefully your account comes through ok bro.
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2014 at 6:06pm by Munkenmo »  

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

IMARANGER
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 6:06pm
Print Post  
no monk i am not sergod!!! it is probably best to not ask to many questions. sergod is a friend however. in addition yes monk you do know me in game. please dont refernece anyones names on this post if you have questions and I know you send me mssg and ask.

This is the kind of shit you should never say (if you're serious, of course).  Honestly, learn to do this properly.  If you're going to post exploits, you should never reveal your server, the fact that you just got banned, the people you know in game, and so on...

You're safe here IF you don't give out personal details.  If you do reveal self-identifying information, you are no longer safe.  You might consider picking up a new user name and using that in the future.

OnePercenter wrote on Jan 19th, 2014 at 5:32pm:
I agree with 0bama...

OnePercenter wrote on Feb 9th, 2015 at 8:18am:
Not saying that others weren't better, just that quantity does not always indicate quality...  I mean, look at my post count...

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #35 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
Mo plays on ever server tho.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #36 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
Actually no he doesn't play on any server.

IP Logged

Cynic Rhodes
Waterworks Kobold

Why fix it if its already
sunk.

Reply #37 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
I didnt play cards since the last hotfix, you folks think a moderate play is still safe for the next couple nights?

“Most Americans are close to total ignorance about the world. They are ignorant. That is an unhealthy condition in a country in which foreign policy has to be endorsed by the people if it is to be pursued. And it makes it much more difficult for any president to pursue an intelligent policy that does justice to the complexity of the world.”
― Zbigniew Brzezinski

IP Logged

Steiner
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
First exploit works? Someone tested, please tell.

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
no monk i am not sergod!!! it is probably best to not ask to many questions. sergod is a friend however. in addition yes monk you do know me in game. please dont refernece anyones names on this post if you have questions and I know you send me mssg and ask. I still wont tell you but at least you wont be posting ppls ddo char names on the open forum. lolz

Chai, thank you for sharing these exploits.  I appreciate all of the things that are against the terms of service that you share with us here on the Vault, Chai.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #40 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 6:16pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

knockcocker
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #41 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
(Error): This item cannot be mailed.

IP Logged

Vic
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #42 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
propaganda101 wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:03pm:
ok so i was rencently banned form ddo again Sad. this time however it was not waranted what so ever Sad. I am currently in the process of making an appeal how ever if this appeal is revoked i will be posting exact descriptions of manny manny exploits on this forum. im not sure if doing this will result in legal action against me so before i do  and if it will could the sight admin let me know. the exploits include character copying from one server to another which means u will also get the turbine points for you total favor on every copy then u can delet and recopy. dupping of every item not just bag items. note there are several different  ways to dupp gear still. different items require different methods.guild lvling exploits. card exploits.copying and using with out loseing.even the big ones work arounds on the ddo store through pando media booster yep u heard me right and yes that include all packs, astral shards,  ect all free all endless all the time. I will be posting them 1 at a time  twice a week . I have only myself aquired around 31 current exploits how ever i am not alone there is a group of us from sarlona!!!! that have masterd the ddo work arounds.
so once again before i begin releasing the indepth details on how each one works please let me know if i will be breaking some kind of crappy law so i dont get nto trouble Smiley

Wow, Trudth, you rock! Thanks a lot, looking for more!

On different note - while the exploit posting may be interesting, the shitstorm that is coming on motherforums will be much more fun.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #43 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 6:23pm
Print Post  

Imaranger is right though, you've made it far to easy for turbine to identify you.

Even if they can't what's your aim?  Are you hoping that turbine can't figure out who you are, yet still take your threat seriously and reduce every Sarlona ban to 14 days?

The most likely outcome here is you give turbine info to keep fixing exploits, and your ban outcome remains the same.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

Bones
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #44 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
So uh...

Can someone on G-Land hook me up with the ERoSS Piecs?... I give you uhh... Cheetos?

Heh, fat chance.  Grin

IP Logged

Laraeph
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #45 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
That exploit had already been posted months ago here.
Thanks for sharing anyway! Can't wait to see how ignorant I am about that sort of stuff.
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2014 at 6:52pm by Laraeph »  

IP Logged

deftest
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 at 6:23pm:
Imaranger is right though, you've made it far to easy for turbine to identify you.

Even if they can't what's your aim?  Are you hoping that turbine can't figure out who you are, yet still take your threat seriously and reduce every Sarlona ban to 14 days?

The most likely outcome here is you give turbine info to keep fixing exploits, and your ban outcome remains the same.

prolly just a fuck you turbine post ....since he's been banned his inventory is being royally fucked

depending on how long they have been playing that may trigger the fuck it ime done scenario

regardless of whether you earned a ban by exploiting,if my inventory got raped(regardless of whether it was deserved or not) ide quit due to lack of interest

if you've been playing for along time and all your shit is gone are you really going to go run quests and raids that you ran the shit out of the last 5 years to reaquire said loot?

or are you gonna say fuck it and move on to a game that you havnt played the holy shit out of

IP Logged

propaganda101
Releaser Of Exploits

I Love Drama!

Reply #47 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 6:55pm
Print Post  
I could care less about the ban tbh. I figured i would  see if some good might come from it ,but if not who cares.at least i tryed to help the ppl who got baned  a little. the pourpose of what im doing is clear to most ppl if it is not clear to some one then you might want to get a pair of glasses. Another thing,  to all the ppl who are talking trash about me posting all the exploits. GO FUCK YOURSELFS!!!Just because you have know about an exploit and dont want it to go away when ddo gets wind of it means nothing to me.The rest of the ppl on this forum deserve to use the same exploits you are using.So again to them people I say fuck off you gready fuck tard and let the rest of the ppl enjoy what you have enjoyed for so long.  By u posting stupid shit like u just did only makes me want to drop more exploits faster with out waiting.
P.S. for every exploit that they try to fix and bring the game down for. 2 or 3 new ones pop up so to thoes of you woundering when this will end  the answer is never unless I get board.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 6:58pm
Print Post  
propaganda101 wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 at 6:55pm:
I  By u posting stupid shit like u just did only makes me want to drop more exploits faster with out waiting.
P.S. for every exploit that they try to fix and bring the game down for. 2 or 3 new ones pop up so to thoes of you woundering when this will end  the answer is never unless I get board.

Big Talk Roll Eyes

Needz moar sploitz

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Quak
Dragon Raider

Reply #49 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 7:03pm
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 at 6:23pm:

At least they wont be able to enjoy their weekends for the next few weeks/months ^^

p.s. bans are up to "out of discussion" permanent bans, even for people that were not banned before, ever.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 30
Send TopicPrint