Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 30 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) exploits 101 2nd exploit up reply #417 pg 17 (Read 327170 times)
Shuy
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Re: exploits 101
Reply #50 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
I'm interested in the copy character one. Gimme.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 7:11pm
Print Post  
propaganda101 wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:03pm:
ok so i was rencently banned form ddo again Sad. this time however it was not waranted what so ever Sad. I am currently in the process of making an appeal how ever if this appeal is revoked i will be posting exact descriptions of manny manny exploits on this forum. im not sure if doing this will result in legal action against me so before i do  and if it will could the sight admin let me know. the exploits include character copying from one server to another which means u will also get the turbine points for you total favor on every copy then u can delet and recopy. dupping of every item not just bag items. note there are several different  ways to dupp gear still. different items require different methods.guild lvling exploits. card exploits.copying and using with out loseing.even the big ones work arounds on the ddo store through pando media booster yep u heard me right and yes that include all packs, astral shards,  ect all free all endless all the time. I will be posting them 1 at a time  twice a week . I have only myself aquired around 31 current exploits how ever i am not alone there is a group of us from sarlona!!!! that have masterd the ddo work arounds.
so once again before i begin releasing the indepth details on how each one works please let me know if i will be breaking some kind of crappy law so i dont get nto trouble Smiley

Yabb

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #52 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 7:18pm
Print Post  
deftest wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 at 6:54pm:
or are you gonna say fuck it and move on to a game that you havnt played the holy shit out of

From my own experience, this.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #53 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 8:22pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

H8Tank
Titan Demolisher

Turbine Banned

Reply #54 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 8:28pm
Print Post  
Time to create a new account (your double dog dares here got my last account deleted, no message), and see if I get a known sploit broadcast during Turdbine's twitchy fanboi sessions. I'm open to suggestions.

IMARANGER wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 5:36pm:
Your are stupider.

IMARANGER wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 at 6:54pm:
I'm fantasizing about your small penis right now. 

IP Logged

JW
Dragon Raider

I Love dead cats

Reply #55 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 8:33pm
Print Post  
Shuy wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 at 7:09pm:
I'm interested in the copy character one. Gimme.

Yes, this please. Also you rock bro... keep them coming.

IP Logged

Kimberlite
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #56 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 8:40pm
Print Post  
Don't care if this is real or not, but I am entertained by the timing of the release though. You simply can't beat 4pm Boston time on a Friday.

Memnir wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 at 10:59am:
Note to any Turbine staffers reading this, and one I genuinely hope you share around the office: DDO has become a shit game because y'all have made it a shit game. Once it was great. Now, it's a festering puddle of monkey diarrhea. No matter how you try to justify it, or pat yourselves on the back for doing great jobs... it's a shit game now because of you. Y'all keep on giving the players the middle finger, and you keep expecting us to reward you for the abuse. I've had it with you narcissistic fuckwads and your myopic policies of ineptitude.

IP Logged

Vtec
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #57 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 8:42pm
Print Post  
I've tried this umpteen times in the past. I've spent a half hour or so trying today. I have a feeling my connection resets too quickly or something because it has NEVER worked for me at all.

Sad panda.  Embarrassed
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2014 at 8:43pm by Vtec »  

IP Logged

Aeplo
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #58 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 8:52pm
Print Post  
dont play games if u pissed that much just share all of them at once Cool

IP Logged

Arnos
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #59 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 9:06pm
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:27pm:
I don't know if that's 100% accurate.  I've occasionally been hurt falling off my chair laughing at some things that I've seen posted on the Vault.

/Agreed
Then there are the things that people post that make me go -"OH GOD MY EYES"

IP Logged

FakeStrake
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama, Derailment
and Duping!

Reply #60 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 9:08pm
Print Post  
His point in releasing them one a time is to challenge turbine to keep doing no-notes hotfix twice a week

It's a game of chicken, who will veer their tractor to the side?

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #61 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 9:17pm
Print Post  
FakeStrake wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 at 9:08pm:
It's a game of chicken, who will veer their tractor to the side?

We need a hero! (bad 80's music in background)  Smiley

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #62 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 10:25pm
Print Post  
propaganda101 wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 at 6:55pm:
to all the ppl who are talking trash about me posting all the exploits. GO FUCK YOURSELFS!!!Just because you have know about an exploit and dont want it to go away when ddo gets wind of it means nothing to me.

This is an attitude I respect.

Grammar ... no.

I personally think you're delusional about the power dynamic, though. If Turbine notices you at all, they are laughing their asses off at you. (And for many of them, that's a significant feat.)

If you somehow say something they don't already know, they'll thank you. Then laugh some more.

How many 90 day bans do you think they've handed out recently? Enough for you to hide among them? I'd say trying to keep your anonymity is like Turbine trying to patch the dupe bug. You're doing it wrong.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Illetirated
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #63 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 10:32pm
Print Post  
The author of this thread is awesome, I can already see the chaos coming. This could be bigger than the autumn dupe fest.

15 weeks of mayhem.

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #64 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 10:47pm
Print Post  
Thankfully nothing on the motheboards about this yet.

Would have thought with the number of Fanboi lurkers in the vault one of them would have squealed by now.

IP Logged

Silidri
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #65 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 10:55pm
Print Post  
This is gonna be up for a few weeks assuming the OP stays true to his word, it's only a matter of time before the main forums start blowing up.

At that point turbine is kind of screwed, when the exploit gets around that far they can't ban everyone for the exploits or they ban too many of the few players left. And the OP is purposely spacing the exploits out, so that people will have the extra time to learn about  this thread, and so that it will be a pain in the ass for Turbine to quick-patch twice a week.
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2014 at 10:56pm by Silidri »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #66 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 11:03pm
Print Post  
do you guys really want the game you love to implode?

IP Logged

eterna1_drag0n
Waterworks Kobold

No!

Reply #67 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 11:06pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 at 10:25pm:
This is an attitude I respect.

Grammar ... no.

I personally think you're delusional about the power dynamic, though. If Turbine notices you at all, they are laughing their asses off at you. (And for many of them, that's a significant feat.)

If you somehow say something they don't already know, they'll thank you. Then laugh some more.

How many 90 day bans do you think they've handed out recently? Enough for you to hide among them? I'd say trying to keep your anonymity is like Turbine trying to patch the dupe bug. You're doing it wrong.

No, turbine is not laughing their asses off;  They are most likely yelling at people for lost revenue sources.

Player exploits are lost revenue to them, that is all.  As long as the game brings in more then it takes to run or continues to runs with minimal losses, diversification has costs after all, they could care less about it.  The People that do care are:
A. The players, This game Rox!
B. The founding creator of the game, This is my baby!
C. The people working for this game, Hello my paycheck!

What a release of exploits does is says; hey you QA team is shit.  And I'm sorry but we already knew this, see my other post  --->
eterna1_drag0n wrote on Oct 3rd, 2012 at 9:00am:
You assume that they actually can about bugs or the quality of their product.  Never assume that's your problem not theirs.

more product = more $ and players increasing server load

buggy product = people quit and reduce sever load sfter buying buggy product

So, buggy product yields more money without increasing sever load after the initial release time.

Fixing bugs increases server load and they have to pay someone to fix them.

Bug fixes = -$ + -$

IP Logged

deftest
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #68 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 11:07pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 at 11:03pm:
do you guys really want the game you love to implode?

how is leisure suit larry affected by this?
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2014 at 11:08pm by deftest »  

IP Logged

Naughtiest
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #69 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 11:55pm
Print Post  
Either there is a step or so missing or I am just to blonde to make sense of this one.  Tongue Either of which is completely possible!

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #70 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 12:06am
Print Post  
Naughtiest wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 at 11:55pm:
Either there is a step or so missing or I am just to blonde to make sense of this one.   Either of which is completely possible!

Hehe, you forgot to push the red button... everyone pushes the blue one.. not sure why... you want the red button... ^-^

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #71 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 12:06am
Print Post  
Naughtiest wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 at 11:55pm:
Either there is a step or so missing

You forgot to delete your account. It's okay, everyone makes that rookie mistake. The good news is you can correct it right now.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Neru
Titan Demolisher

Reply #72 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 1:46am
Print Post  
propaganda101 wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 at 6:55pm:
The rest of the ppl on this forum deserve to use the same exploits you are using.

No disrespect to your decisions of sharing exploits (by all means, continue), but I just want to point out that no one deserves shit :p

IP Logged

Bones
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #73 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 1:57am
Print Post  
Neru wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 1:46am:
No disrespect to your decisions of sharing exploits (by all means, continue), but I just want to point out that no one deserves shit :p

You are correct, no one deserves shit...

We should all become permanently constipated, so that we may never know the pleasure of shit, ever again.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.  Tongue
« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2014 at 1:59am by Bones »  

IP Logged

iliveyourdream13
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #74 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 1:57am
Print Post  
If you think your tactic is going to lessen your ban, you've greatly misjudged your effect.  The best you can do is inflict chaos for as long as possible and go out in a blaze of anonymous glory.  Frankly, if you were doing it to a company I owned, I'd have already discovered who you were and served you with a lawsuit (you can debate the merits as soon as you can afford to pay a lawyer).  But, I don't own Turdbine, so what you do if of no consequence to me.  However, in the interest of getting the biggest bang for your exploited bucks, I'd heed the following advice.

You're releasing the exploits too fast.  The person who suggests 1 exploit every Friday at noon was right on the money.

Just think, they'll have to pay someone to sit around at noon on Friday and watch this thread, then either pay people to work all weekend, which in any case the user base will exploit the hell out of it by the time the weekends up.  Every weekend would be like an Exploit Bonus Weekend.

31 weeks of fun!  Takes you pretty much through all the holidays, which means Turbine staff gets to work holidays.

Pro Tip:  Learn to use better grammar and proofread your posts.  Exploiting DDO is one thing, but the way you're exploiting the English language is just wrong.
« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2014 at 1:58am by iliveyourdream13 »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 30
Send TopicPrint