Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 30 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) exploits 101 2nd exploit up reply #417 pg 17 (Read 326695 times)
propaganda101
Releaser Of Exploits

I Love Drama!

exploits 101 2nd exploit up reply #417 pg 17
Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
PG 1 Reply #16 propaganda's passing BTC/BTA items that go into bag's through the mail

PG 11 Reply #260 propaganda's endless cards

PG 14 Reply #331 Olath's endless tome's

PG 13 Reply #307 YK49's fast crucible exp..* not really an exploit but usefull for farming dest exp so ill up grade it./

PG 17 Reply #417 Propaganda's Reenter quest no penatly.

PG 17 Reply #417 Propaganda's Get quest completion + xp after quest is done

ok so i was rencently banned form ddo again Sad. this time however it was not waranted what so ever Sad. I am currently in the process of making an appeal how ever if this appeal is revoked i will be posting exact descriptions of manny manny exploits on this forum. im not sure if doing this will result in legal action against me so before i do  and if it will could the sight admin let me know. the exploits include character copying from one server to another which means u will also get the turbine points for you total favor on every copy then u can delet and recopy. dupping of every item not just bag items. note there are several different  ways to dupp gear still. different items require different methods.guild lvling exploits. card exploits.copying and using with out loseing.even the big ones work arounds on the ddo store through pando media booster yep u heard me right and yes that include all packs, astral shards,  ect all free all endless all the time. I will be posting them 1 at a time  twice a week . I have only myself aquired around 31 current exploits how ever i am not alone there is a group of us from sarlona!!!! that have masterd the ddo work arounds.
so once again before i begin releasing the indepth details on how each one works please let me know if i will be breaking some kind of crappy law so i dont get nto trouble Smiley
« Last Edit: May 2nd, 2014 at 5:24am by propaganda101 »  

IP Logged

Jelly_Muffin
Stormreaver Piker

Just say fuckoff!

Re: exploits 101
Reply #1 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:11pm
Print Post  
1/4 will say shut up keep it to pm's
1/4 will pm you begging
1/4 will bitch about exploits
1/4 will find some beef with someone in the thread

Yep, long live this thread ........  Cheesy

IP Logged

Bones
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #2 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:14pm
Print Post  
Dude, shut up! Keep this shit to PM's!

Also, PM PLZZZzzzzZZ!

...Ugh! I seriously hate exploits!

Intha, you are an asshole!
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:16pm by Bones »  

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #3 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:15pm
Print Post  
No, you will not be breaking any laws. The site admin, Strakeln, is all in favor of posting exploits.

Even if Turbine asks for or demands any info regarding users on the Vault, the site admin (Strakeln) has made it VERY CLEAR he won't tell Turbine anything and would fight any attempt by Turbine to get it.

You are perfectly safe here.
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:16pm by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:17pm
Print Post  
Entirely legal.

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:15pm:
No, you will not be breaking any laws. The site admin, Strakeln, is all in favor of posting exploits.

Even if Turbine asks for or demands any info regarding users on the Vault, the site admin (Strakeln) has made it VERY CLEAR he won't tell Turbine anything and would fight any attempt by Turbine to get it.

I don't know if that's 100% accurate.  I've occasionally been hurt falling off my chair laughing at some things that I've seen posted on the Vault.

But Strakeln will definitely tell Turbine to go fuck themselves if they demand information.  Also, you can send a PM to Strakeln if you want something posted and you don't want credit/blame for it associated with your name.

IP Logged

Grumlee
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
I like where this is going

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #7 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
Manny who?

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:28pm:
Manny who?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:32pm
Print Post  
Oh, good! Maybe people will log on the game again, even If just to say hi.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Bones
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #10 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:33pm
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:27pm:
I've occasionally been hurt falling off my chair

...I thought I felt something.

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #11 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:15pm:

PM Epoch for safety protocol.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #12 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:39pm
Print Post  
Sergod?

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

crazytiger
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
"rubs hand intently together"

31 exploits "faints"

IP Logged

qweeve
DQ Assaulter

Reply #14 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:47pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

whytlessphysh
Ex Member

Reply #15 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:49pm
Print Post  
Jelly_Muffin wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:11pm:
1/4 will find some beef with someone in the thread

I feel like we found it, together...  Huh

IP Logged

propaganda101
Releaser Of Exploits

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:50pm
Print Post  
ok well then lets start with a small one to get every one going. oh and btw dont worry about ddo bringing down the servers for hot fixes because i will just post a differet expoilt in a few days. ddo wants to play hard ball with 90 day bans  for ppl who did nothing lets see how well they paly  ball with me when they have to bring there servers down twice a week for extended maintnence. there has been some confusion on this exploit for quite a while now. HOW DO I SEND BTC/BTA ITEMS THROUGH THE MAIL? ANSWER THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT WAYS TO CORECTLY SEND ITEMS THAT ARE BTC/BTA THE FIRST WAY I WILL REVEAL IS SLIGHTLY COMPLACATED IT IS THE WAY TO SEND ITEMS THAT GO INTO BAGS!!!!!! PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS THE HARDEST OF THE 3 WAYs TO SEND ITEMS AND U CAN ONLY SEND ITEMS THAT GO INTO BAGS VIA THIS METHOD WHERE AS THE OTHER 2  WAYS ARE MUCH EASIER AND ALOW YOU TO SEND ANY ITEM.
STEP 1 OPEN mail
step 2 open inventory
step3 compose mail to whomever
step4 open empty bag
step 5 drag  comms of vallor to your inventory and just have them sitting there(to open barter window at latter time)
step 6 place item u want to mail in open inventory i.e tokens of the 12
step 7 disconnect  by pulling out your either net cable from back of router
step8 dubble click the comms of vallor like your going to open the barter window whith them you will notice a tiny dot/greyed out area (the global cool down) going in a circle around the cov's once this dot has made 1 full rotation around the cov's then
step 8 reconnect wait  around 3 seconds  wait time will vary depending on how fast your comp reconnects so
step 9click the item you want to mail once  the use the arrow button on the bag your sending it in to drag the item in to the bag.
step 10 hit send
as your comp reconnects it will drag the item into the bag and send via the mail. if you time it just right. note u must use the covs to create a delay in the game codeing
practice makes perfect ladys and gents i hope you use this to benefit your friend. next exploit will be the endless cards trick. which is much much easier and only requires 3 steps. 2 days till it is relesed Cheesy

IP Logged

Durk
The Deranged

I've got a secret!

Reply #17 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:53pm
Print Post  
Quite the list of exploits, I look forward to some of them being posted.  However, I have a distinct feeling this will somehow end up 'Appealed and I don't wanna share' Smiley

Most people who offer to share only if XYZ condition are met tend to be spouting shit in the first place, if you aren't that person, just share it or shut up. Smiley

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #18 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
all of these things are possible, some of which I know and some of which I do not. but based on what I do know, all of those things are within the realm of possibility.

Turbine Store I've never even considered touching.

IP Logged

FakeStrake
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama, Derailment
and Duping!

Reply #19 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 5:04pm
Print Post  
propaganda101 wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:50pm:
ok well then lets start with a small one to get every one going. oh and btw dont worry about ddo bringing down the servers for hot fixes because i will just post a differet expoilt in a few days. ddo wants to play hard ball with 90 day bans  for ppl who did nothing lets see how well they paly  ball with me when they have to bring there servers down twice a week for extended maintnence. there has been some confusion on this exploit for quite a while now. HOW DO I SEND BTC/BTA ITEMS THROUGH THE MAIL? ANSWER THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT WAYS TO CORECTLY SEND ITEMS THAT ARE BTC/BTA THE FIRST WAY I WILL REVEAL IS SLIGHTLY COMPLACATED IT IS THE WAY TO SEND ITEMS THAT GO INTO BAGS!!!!!! PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS THE HARDEST OF THE 3 WAYs TO SEND ITEMS AND U CAN ONLY SEND ITEMS THAT GO INTO BAGS VIA THIS METHOD WHERE AS THE OTHER 2  WAYS ARE MUCH EASIER AND ALOW YOU TO SEND ANY ITEM.
STEP 1 OPEN mail
step 2 open inventory
step3 compose mail to whomever
step4 open empty bag
step 5 drag  comms of vallor to your inventory and just have them sitting there(to open barter window at latter time)
step 6 place item u want to mail in open inventory i.e tokens of the 12
step 7 disconnect  by pulling out your either net cable from back of router
step8 dubble click the comms of vallor like your going to open the barter window whith them you will notice a tiny dot/greyed out area (the global cool down) going in a circle around the cov's once this dot has made 1 full rotation around the cov's then
step 8 reconnect wait  around 3 seconds  wait time will vary depending on how fast your comp reconnects so
step 9click the item you want to mail once  the use the arrow button on the bag your sending it in to drag the item in to the bag.
step 10 hit send
as your comp reconnects it will drag the item into the bag and send via the mail. if you time it just right. note u must use the covs to create a delay in the game codeing
practice makes perfect ladys and gents i hope you use this to benefit your friend. next exploit will be the endless cards trick. which is much much easier and only requires 3 steps. 2 days till it is relesed Cheesy

I'll give this a try and retype into easier to follow format, if confirmed

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 5:11pm
Print Post  
propaganda101 wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:50pm:
. 2 days till it is relesed Cheesy

Friday 12am EST is best to post them seeing as they have no one around to mitigate any damage. Either through in game or on forums. TY btw.

FakeStrake wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 at 5:04pm:
I'll give this a try and retype into easier to follow format, if confirmed

Confirmed.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #21 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 5:12pm
Print Post  
he's 1/1 so far

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
On your marks,

Get set,

Go!

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #23 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
except he's wrong about the lag. You don't need to do any of that CoV shit.

*well, with some methods
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2014 at 5:17pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #24 - Apr 25th, 2014 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
bump

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 30
Send TopicPrint