Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Ghost lfm's (Read 71272 times)
Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Re: Ghost lfm's
Reply #50 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 5:12am
Print Post  
I was going to say your pretend dense nature...but Im starting to believe you really cannot keep up with your own conversations.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #51 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 5:15am
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 5:12am:
I was going to say your pretend dense nature...but Im starting to believe you really cannot keep up with your own conversations.

Please elaborate or I will consider you nothing but a troll.

IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #52 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 5:24am
Print Post  
Threat threats threats.

For elaboration, since you seem incapable or remembering your own posts, please reference where you seem to think fresh means something else, then lambasted someone for quoting a definition and saying it isn't scientific...i.e. effectively trying to deflect your own stupidity by making an observation that had no relevance to the aforementioned topic in question.  A method of discussion that really only serves to highlight your own failings in this regard.

Then you attempt to claim that since you are an 'engineer' that you are making fun of a joke you found to be 'a failure'  Immediately then replying to me stating you have no idea what I am talking about despite quoting your post that was (at that time) the icing of your moron cake.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #53 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 5:33am
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 5:24am:
For elaboration, since you seem incapable or remembering your own posts, please reference where you seem to think fresh means something else, then lambasted someone for quoting a definition and saying it isn't scientific...i.e. effectively trying to deflect your own stupidity by making an observation that had no relevance to the aforementioned topic in question.  A method of discussion that really only serves to highlight your own failings in this regard.

Smiley how about you learn to use quotes, so ppl know what the fuck you're talking about.

As for reference, I know very well what fresh means, but I was using it like "fresh fruit", something that's appetising, which a corpse is not. The fact that our dear friend here did not get my reference, but started accusing me of not knowing the words used, made me want to take it a bit further. I'm a weirdo that way, either you get it or you don't.

Shadehater wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 5:24am:
Then you attempt to claim that since you are an 'engineer' that you are making fun of a joke you found to be 'a failure'  Immediately then replying to me stating you have no idea what I am talking about despite quoting your post that was (at that time) the icing of your moron cake.

It wasn't an attempted claim, for the reference

Quote:
1at·tempt verb \ə-ˈtem(p)t\
: to try to do (something) : to try to accomplish or complete (something)

it was a statement, a claim. Not an attempt to claim something.

And no, claiming that I am the second worst is not a full statement unless you are referencing something, which you did not do.. so ergo I had no idea of what you were talking about.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #54 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 5:34am
Print Post  
As a follow up, assumptions are usually bad, they are uncertain variables.. can be a fun waste of time, but are also unreliable sources of information.

IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #55 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 5:43am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 5:33am:
Smiley how about you learn to use quotes, so ppl know what the fuck you're talking about.

I did.
Quote:
As for reference, I know very well what fresh means, but I was using it like "fresh fruit", something that's appetising, which a corpse is not. The fact that our dear friend here did not get my reference, but started accusing me of not knowing the words used, made me want to take it a bit further. I'm a weirdo that way, either you get it or you don't.

You can claim you know what it means now in hindsight, after claiming before this.

Angry wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 4:02am:
1.524 Meter Step wrote Today at 3:58am:
Shall we have an English lesson?
There is no meaning to the word corpse that implies it was not recently made.

Maybe it's the fact that I'm not native speaking, but to me there is nothing fresh about a corpse.

So....no one is falling for it.

Quote:
It wasn't an attempted claim, for the reference

It is an attempted claim.  It doesnt' matter one bit if you are or are not an Engineer for any part of the conversation  Roll Eyes

what you were attempting has to do with the rest of my quote in context. 
Quote:
And no, claiming that I am the second worst is not a full statement unless you are referencing something, which you did not do.. so ergo I had no idea of what you were talking about.

We got that.  You cannot remember conversations you are having.  We will have to remember you are basically our very own Leonard from Momento.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #56 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 6:18am
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 5:43am:
I did.

For reference:

Unless you are telling me that  1.524 Meter Step is you too, I cannot see any quotes in that statement.

Shadehater wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 5:43am:
You can claim you know what it means now in hindsight, after claiming before this.

Yes, in the meaning as fresh and appetizing, there is nothing fresh about a corpse. I also cannot remember hearing the expression "a fresh corpse", before. Usually when bodies are found they are not very fresh anymore. Also, if you watch someone die.. you seldom refer to them as a corpse.

Also, in zombie movies, the corpses aren't usually fresh.

It is an attempted claim.  It doesnt' matter one bit if you are or are not an Engineer for any part of the conversation  Roll Eyes

There is no attempt in making a claim. If it's true or false does not define an attempt. You cannot attempt to claim anything, you either make a claim or you don't. You either do or you don't, there is no trying.

To attempt to claim means something different, though.

You cannot remember conversations you are having. 

Incorrect. I can not remember ppl's socks. Sorry, you are not special.

IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #57 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 6:52am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 6:18am:
For reference:

Unless you are telling me that  1.524 Meter Step is you too, I cannot see any quotes in that statement.

Yes post 47 clearly quotes your last relevant post.  Fucking christ you are dense.

Quote:
Yes, in the meaning as fresh and appetizing, there is nothing fresh about a corpse. I also cannot remember hearing the expression "a fresh corpse", before. Usually when bodies are found they are not very fresh anymore. Also, if you watch someone die.. you seldom refer to them as a corpse.

Fresh does not mean appetizing.  Fresh has never meant appetizing.  Shocked 

Quote:
There is no attempt in making a claim. If it's true or false does not define an attempt. You cannot attempt to claim anything, you either make a claim or you don't. You either do or you don't, there is no trying.

To attempt to claim means something different, though.

Shipdittery.

Quote:
Incorrect. I can not remember ppl's socks. Sorry, you are not special.

I am my own man.  I sock for no one.  But that is the cry of the idiot.  A general trend of multiple users calling you one and you try to feign ignorance,  then try to obfuscate the topic, then try to play stupid and/or play the I'm a girl and/or foreign speaker card, and finally the cry of sockpuppet.

« Last Edit: Sep 9th, 2014 at 6:53am by Shadehater »  

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #58 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 7:06am
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 6:52am:
Yes post 47 clearly quotes your last relevant post.  Fucking christ you are dense.

You added that later, you prick.

Fresh does not mean appetizing.  Fresh has never meant appetizing.  Shocked 

We can go around in circles with this. Fresh is just not generally used on corpses, and when you talk about food animals, you usually call it about meat or fish. Hey, I brought home a fresh corpse for dinner. Dig in. Technically a newly killed person is a fresh corpse, but if you read again what I wrote, you might actually start to realise that I'm making fun of the use of the word fresh in the same sentence as corpse. Dumbass.

I am my own man.  I sock for no one.  But that is the cry of the idiot.  A general trend of multiple users calling you one and you try to feign ignorance,  then try to obfuscate the topic, then try to play stupid and/or play the I'm a girl and/or foreign speaker card, and finally the cry of sockpuppet.

Smiley You can make claims all day long about me and this conversation, doesn't make you come off any smarter. My reasons for saying things on the vault seem to be very obscure to you.. so maybe you need to learn to learn to read?

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #59 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 7:22am
Print Post  
Shadehater was comparing you to VV, if you can't be bothered to look.

5 Foot Step wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 3:36am:
Also clearly, you don't know what at least one of those words mean.

0/3

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Vic
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #60 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 7:34am
Print Post  
I disagree with the person that claimed Thaz won onlz silver medal.

In this thread, it is gold metal idiocy.

And for fuck sake, Thaz, open google and tzpe in Fresh corpse. Its commonly used term, especially in crime literature, DnD, fantasy and scifi and well... other places. if z\you go to the other p[laces, lets just say its enough internet for you today

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #61 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 7:36am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 7:22am:
Shadehater was comparing you to VV, if you can't be bothered to look.

I saw that. I don't feel insulted. Try again.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #62 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 7:39am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 7:36am:
I saw that. I don't feel insulted. Try again.

Then why would you repeatedly claim to not know what hater was talking about?

/facepalm

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #63 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 7:40am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 4:26am:
you are not supposed to use Wikipedia as a reference

lol.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fresh

Angry wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 4:26am:
as no "fresh" corpse is required to have a ghost. Or ghost like creatures. And when it comes to technology talking about blood and corpses is as idiotic as your name.

U wot m8?

Angry wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 5:02am:
I'm an engineer, if u didn't know. And I'm making for of you for your lame ass joke, which was a failure.

My request was serious, though, and if u got nothing, I have no use for you.

make it stop please. At this point I'd rather read Kawai's posts.

Angry wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 5:33am:
I had no idea of what you were talking about.

That is normal for you, so

Angry wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 6:18am:
There is no attempt in making a claim.

Yes. yes, there is. English is simple that way.

Vic wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 7:34am:
In this thread, it is gold metal idiocy.

My eyes cant roll back far enough

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #64 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 7:45am
Print Post  
Vic wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 7:34am:
And for fuck sake, Thaz, open google and tzpe in Fresh corpse. Its commonly used term, especially in crime literature, DnD, fantasy and scifi and well... other places. if z\you go to the other p[laces, lets just say its enough internet for you today

Smiley I'm stubborn as an ass and I stick with what I said. Fresh and corpse is to me as saying that a rotten tomato is fresh, because it was just picked. Technically it is fresh, because you just picked it. In my ears it just rings false, ergo I called it an oxymoron. I am well aware of what the words mean.

Oh, I get it.. I was told that fresh vegetables and fruit in America.. are not what we in Scandinavia would call fresh (that you call rotten tomatoes fresh).

Technically a recently killed person is a fresh corpse, but it also starts to degenerate very quickly, so usually a corpse is not fresh, by definition.

1.524 Meter Step's instructions also did not follow logic, of any sort, so the joke was lost on me... sorry.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #65 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 7:50am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 7:40am:
Yes. yes, there is. English is simple that way.

I didn't attempt to make a claim, I claimed something. Was my attempt hindered somehow? Did I misspell something?

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #66 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 7:52am
Print Post  
If you know what the words mean...then stop using them wrong.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #67 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 7:53am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 7:52am:
If you know what the words mean...then stop using them wrong.

One word. Americanos.

I actually went as far as to look up the definition of the English and Swedish definition of fresh vs fräsch.

Turns out you morons use the word differently than we do, and that's why we've been arguing. http://g3.spraakdata.gu.se/saob/show.phtml?filenr=1/75/29.html

In Swedish the word means, new, clean, colorful, unused. In English it means anything unaltered.
« Last Edit: Sep 9th, 2014 at 8:13am by Angry »  

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #68 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 8:01am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 7:39am:
Then why would you repeatedly claim to not know what hater was talking about?

/facepalm

omfg. he said "I would say you are the worst". Worst at what?

I am not worse than VV. What is he worse than me at?

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #69 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 8:02am
Print Post  
Like oh my fucking god. You ppl call me dense, when you bloody fuckers can't speak proper English. Maybe you need to go back to school, ey?

IP Logged

Limpgimp
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #70 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 8:14am
Print Post  
Of course "fresh recruits" means they are appetizing, by your logic, or rather lack thereof.

Jesus, your capability to drown yourself in the mud, by invoking increasingly dumber arguments is truly amazing. But nothing new.

Please go on though, it's highly entertaining.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #71 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 8:15am
Print Post  
Limpgimp wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 8:14am:
Of course "fresh recruits" means they are appetizing, by your logic, or rather lack thereof.

Jesus, your capability to drown yourself in the mud, by invoking increasingly dumber arguments is truly amazing. But nothing new.

Please go on though, it's highly entertaining.

How about you go suck on Rubbinns cock? I know you enjoy that so much.

I explained a few comments up, that the Swedish definition of fresh usually means something new and clean, and when it comes to food, it usually means food that looks nice to eat.
« Last Edit: Sep 9th, 2014 at 8:17am by Angry »  

IP Logged

Limpgimp
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #72 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 8:33am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 8:15am:
How about you go suck on Rubbinns cock? I know you enjoy that so much.

I explained a few comments up, that the Swedish definition of fresh usually means something new and clean, and when it comes to food, it usually means food that looks nice to eat.

Not sure what does Rubbins, his cock and my enjoyment have to do with this. Jealousy?

Your explanation about the Swedish word fits very well in
Limpgimp wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 8:14am:
invoking increasingly dumber arguments

I don't expect you to understand why, though.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #73 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 8:35am
Print Post  
Limpgimp wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 8:33am:
Not sure what does Rubbins, his cock and my enjoyment have to do with this. Jealousy?

I was calling you a cocksucker and a fanboi and was telling you to go away. But I guess that was too hard for you to understand.

IP Logged

Limpgimp
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #74 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 8:46am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 8:35am:
I was calling you a cocksucker and a fanboi and was telling you to go away. But I guess that was too hard for you to understand.

You are saying a lot of things without having even a slight understanding of them or any logic to back them up.
Again, that's old news.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13
Send TopicPrint