Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) U24 Dwarven Occult Slayer Barbarian (Read 29863 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: U24 Dwarven Occult Slayer Barbarian
Reply #50 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 4:05am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Dec 31st, 2014 at 4:02am:
I don't believe you, fuckwit.

good for you?

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #51 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 4:19am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Dec 31st, 2014 at 4:05am:
good for you?

ssoidh

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #52 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 4:25am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Dec 31st, 2014 at 4:19am:
ssoidh

what makes you think it cant?

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #53 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 5:01am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Dec 31st, 2014 at 4:25am:
what makes you think it cant?

Because it hasn't. After personally throwing 1 million+ attacks with MF weapons it statistically should have happened. Asking around the in the know crowd on my server, they agree that it has never happened.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #54 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 5:08am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Dec 31st, 2014 at 5:01am:
Because it hasn't. After personally throwing 1 million+ attacks with MF weapons it statistically should have happened. Asking around the in the know crowd on my server, they agree that it has never happened.

cool.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #55 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 10:34am
Print Post  
This is the first time I've ever heard anything about a "cooldown" on Mortal Fear. It would make sense if that were the case against the same monster but it would be dumb if the "cooldown" applied universally.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #56 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 2:16pm
Print Post  
My wife has been playing a very similar build for about a year and a half now. I agree it is a niche build. Basically it only truly shines in quests with casters in them. And only used by niche players that want to be totally self sufficient. And yes, on G-Land that is a niche because MOST barbs I play with are fucking gimp, but I am just going with PEBCAK on that one.

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #57 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 3:24pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Dec 30th, 2014 at 10:23pm:
SoS is a nice twink weapon, but no mortal fear so...

but hey I'll swap it in if you mail me a shard.

You always at lvl 28, how you dont get bored?

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #58 - Jan 2nd, 2015 at 2:25am
Print Post  
Viktor Vaughn wrote on Dec 31st, 2014 at 3:24pm:
You always at lvl 28, how you dont get bored?

Endgame builds are being discussed. XP is easy. Anyone can level with a club of the silver flame.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Kluege
Dragon Raider

Hi

Reply #59 - Jan 16th, 2015 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
Is there a list of what stacks with Occult Slayer SR?  Currently, the only thing I found that works is from Grand Master of Flowers...  the innate bonus as well as Serenity.

Since I do not have the 4th Twist, I am thinking to run Divine Crusader (healing is better, but less dps than Dread) and twist in Primal Scream, unbalanced attacks, and Serenity.

Also, for the person that asked....   you can cast consecration  while raged.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #60 - Jan 16th, 2015 at 3:38pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Dec 31st, 2014 at 3:48am:
you can proc MF on multiple mobs on one hit.

Just to be on rubbins side, during my druid life, when i used dod, i could with 1 hit proc mortal on multiple mobs.
Happend more then offten to proc 4 from 1 attack.
So yea you can proc it with 1 attack on multi mobs

It had no cd
« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2015 at 3:39pm by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #61 - Jan 17th, 2015 at 12:12am
Print Post  
Kluege wrote on Jan 16th, 2015 at 2:00pm:
Is there a list of what stacks with Occult Slayer SR?  Currently, the only thing I found that works is from Grand Master of Flowers...  the innate bonus as well as Serenity.

Since I do not have the 4th Twist, I am thinking to run Divine Crusader (healing is better, but less dps than Dread) and twist in Primal Scream, unbalanced attacks, and Serenity.

Also, for the person that asked....   you can cast consecration  while raged.

drow sr. nothing else stacks. currently doing drow str build sr will be over 100 at cap with str 75~ buffed and raged.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #62 - Jan 17th, 2015 at 1:42am
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Jan 16th, 2015 at 3:38pm:
Just to be on rubbins side, during my druid life, when i used dod, i could with 1 hit proc mortal on multiple mobs.
Happend more then offten to proc 4 from 1 attack.
So yea you can proc it with 1 attack on multi mobs

It had no cd

DoD is 4 separate mainhand attacks per animation. The mechanics are quite different from glances, but I've been running the DoD wolf too and never seen this happen. Unless you're reviewing slow-motion video of your playtime and matching it up to your combat log, I don't know how you could possibly be so sure when up to 12 attacks are being rolled at the same time per swing.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #63 - Jan 17th, 2015 at 3:54am
Print Post  
IDk, But I've seen entire packs of mobs get halved/quartered before. I play with red bars above the mob's heads making it easy to see hps.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #64 - Jan 22nd, 2015 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
Capped a drow version today. During the barb previews on lama a guildie, who is totally awesome btw, told me drow and slayer SR stacked. I had wanted to do the dwarf so i could break something stupid like 2,300 hp in LD.

It has less hp than the dwarf build but has some more versatility. One of the features is to use a tier 5 in another tree along with slayer capstone. Made possible by not being con based and freeing up required AP that would have otherwise been spent in racial tree. Another option it has is the ability to swap from quest to quest into a berserker capstone and ravager tier 5. The SR score can hit 90 without rage. Another useful feature depending on situation.

Screenshot here of build. In DC. Missing a str and con 11 item, insightful str 2 item, store pots, yugo pots, madstone boots. Included are tensers, rage, hez cookie, psionic str cookie, primal, and ship buffs with +8 str and con items.

Current SR is 108 pictured. It can go much higher when adding in all the missing buffs I listed above and by twisting in Serenity for another 9.

Enhancements for drow slayer.
« Last Edit: Jan 22nd, 2015 at 1:08pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #65 - Jan 22nd, 2015 at 1:51pm
Print Post  
TY for posting. Was wondering whether Drow SR stacked with OS SR.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #66 - Jan 22nd, 2015 at 1:55pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jan 22nd, 2015 at 12:59pm:
Capped a drow version today. During the barb previews on lama a guildie, who is totally awesome btw, told me drow and slayer SR stacked. I had wanted to do the dwarf so i could break something stupid like 2,300 hp in LD.

It has less hp than the dwarf build but has some more versatility. One of the features is to use a tier 5 in another tree along with slayer capstone. Made possible by not being con based and freeing up required AP that would have otherwise been spent in racial tree. Another option it has is the ability to swap from quest to quest into a berserker capstone and ravager tier 5. The SR score can hit 90 without rage. Another useful feature depending on situation.

Screenshot here of build. In DC. Missing a str and con 11 item, insightful str 2 item, store pots, yugo pots, madstone boots. Included are tensers, rage, hez cookie, psionic str cookie, primal, and ship buffs with +8 str and con items.

Current SR is 108 pictured. It can go much higher when adding in all the missing buffs I listed above and by twisting in Serenity for another 9.
http://i.imgur.com/hEiQzKP.png

Enhancements for drow slayer.
http://i.imgur.com/7M9498K.png

Holy shit dude, isn't that overkill ?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint