Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Pretty nice great X-bow build! (Read 42267 times)
Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Re: Pretty nice great X-bow build!
Reply #50 - Apr 19th, 2015 at 3:59pm
Print Post  
3500-4000 damage in  blitz with set now per crit and it can go higher once i proc my melle power boost strikes and when i overbuff with stuff, dont heal ever, barb on hit and crusade do it for me tho crusade only for zuggy pt2 since i like to stand there while taking a beating, can do temple in around 20ish mins on ee without issue pt1, pt 2 alrdy farming the shit out of end chest on ee Wink

For fucks sake capstone proc alone is 1300 damage now, it overshadows all your dps easily, just 1 ability in barb tree, then there are frenzys that scale with melle power etc etc etc

In dcrusader dps is around the same, have you played a barb at all since the revamp harr?
Its virtually god mode that doesnt give a fk about anything in the hands of "proper players"

I dont even want nor have strenght to explain or argue with people anymore, just roll a lv 1 barb and check trees, then combine it with a little ammount of brain mass and youl know it yourself how well it synergizes with gear.
Also temple set is best for 2 weapon figheters or 2 weapon stick using sorcs anyways so you lose alrdy potential 20 ranged power on your "thrower thing"

Shuri is currently just flavor, subpar option, tho still good, but subpar

What a guildie said when i said that you actually think shuri is better dps then barb was the following: people are stupid, remember

IN gruntsmash they did with  barb 9k smthn dps, as i told you only 1 hand damage strike, with set now id say damage is around 10-11 k in blitz boosted with all buffs.
Yes per second harr
« Last Edit: Apr 19th, 2015 at 5:20pm by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #51 - Apr 19th, 2015 at 5:35pm
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Apr 19th, 2015 at 3:59pm:
3500-4000 damage in  blitz with set now per crit and it can go higher once i proc my melle power boost strikes and when i overbuff with stuff, dont heal ever, barb on hit and crusade do it for me tho crusade only for zuggy pt2 since i like to stand there while taking a beating, can do temple in around 20ish mins on ee without issue pt1, pt 2 alrdy farming the shit out of end chest on ee Wink

For fucks sake capstone proc alone is 1300 damage now, it overshadows all your dps easily, just 1 ability in barb tree, then there are frenzys that scale with melle power etc etc etc

In dcrusader dps is around the same, have you played a barb at all since the revamp harr?
Its virtually god mode that doesnt give a fk about anything in the hands of "proper players"

I dont even want nor have strenght to explain or argue with people anymore, just roll a lv 1 barb and check trees, then combine it with a little ammount of brain mass and youl know it yourself how well it synergizes with gear.
Also temple set is best for 2 weapon figheters or 2 weapon stick using sorcs anyways so you lose alrdy potential 20 ranged power on your "thrower thing"

Shuri is currently just flavor, subpar option, tho still good, but subpar

What a guildie said when i said that you actually think shuri is better dps then barb was the following: people are stupid, remember

IN gruntsmash they did with  barb 9k smthn dps, as i told you only 1 hand damage strike, with set now id say damage is around 10-11 k in blitz boosted with all buffs.
Yes per second harr

This is largely unintelligible.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

playing ddo

Reply #52 - Apr 19th, 2015 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
Its just a fact, barbs are so broken now if played right that its dumb.
I trd from sorc on which i used as bf a lesser and aligment change and 1 more lesser +1 heart to this broken thing mainly for efficiency.

Tho to be perfectly honest, i finally feel like a 3x all maxed out dude for the first time as enemies just melt in front of me.

Try it, ask around in game proper barb builds, check out achivments on mother forums.
Maybe youl like it, there really is no need to play ranged in current ddo since you are so strong in melle right now with palie/barb and somehwat barb + tree builds or monk+tree
« Last Edit: Apr 19th, 2015 at 5:53pm by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #53 - Apr 19th, 2015 at 6:18pm
Print Post  
Lelo?

Please go shit on Barbs, melee, etc... somewhere else mate, there are like a dozen Barb threads going right now so stop muddying the water on this GREAT CROSSBOW thread.

Please.

HarHar?

Please conduct your pissing contest via PM's or start a "hey lelo you're wrong" thread, whichever, just please let this GxB thread alone guys.

Please.

And seriously I am asking you both as nicely as I can, because It is up to the two of you, nothing I can do about it. And the last thing I want is to start brawling with you two. 

See, the GxB is a new issue, and so there are lulls in posting as interested parties test and then come back to report, and there are a fair number of people curious about em so I am asking you guys as a favor to just move your feuding over so we can try to knockout some GxB stuff.

Here is hoping.
« Last Edit: Apr 19th, 2015 at 6:26pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

playing ddo

Reply #54 - Apr 19th, 2015 at 7:40pm
Print Post  
Ye i agree, but he started shuriken shit in gxbow thread.

Just saying shuri sucks nowadays, and that he should leave gxbow build alone, if he alrdy wants max dps do a barb.
Gxbow builds are quite fun right now and prolly amongst best brute dps wise exactly as i said in threads here when the reload was released to act with alatricity during lama pre test phase and asked some people to try it on live via pure rogue/18 rogue 2 artie split, or the exploiter barb ranger druid build
« Last Edit: Apr 19th, 2015 at 7:42pm by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #55 - Apr 19th, 2015 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
Dude?

Seriously? I am trying to be mild here, what are you not understanding?

Take your little bitch fight somewhere else, It's bad enough you feel the need to spew all the fucking out-of-date Theory at HarHar and pretend you have a fucking clue.

But now you want to pretend with me? fuck off! you have no idea what he fuck you are taking about, and every God damn post you make on builds just reinforces that fact. You are a build poser, I have never seen you offer any kind of useful insight or new concept on these threads. Rather the opposite, half the shit you post shows a enormous level of ignorance to the most basic facts of DPS ranged or melee. You're bloody hopeless, fair dinkum. Who the fuck coughs 8 month old rate of fire threads from the DDO boards as a jumping off point, you silly son of a bitch.

I tried to be nice, now fucking move along or chone you fuckwit.

« Last Edit: Apr 19th, 2015 at 8:23pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #56 - Apr 19th, 2015 at 9:30pm
Print Post  
simmer down sandy vagina

Hag Master wrote on Apr 19th, 2015 at 6:18pm:
Lelo?

Please go shit on Barbs, melee, etc... somewhere else mate, there are like a dozen Barb threads going right now so stop muddying the water on this GREAT CROSSBOW thread.

Please.

HarHar?

Please conduct your pissing contest via PM's or start a "hey lelo you're wrong" thread, whichever, just please let this GxB thread alone guys.

Please.

And seriously I am asking you both as nicely as I can, because It is up to the two of you, nothing I can do about it. And the last thing I want is to start brawling with you two. 

See, the GxB is a new issue, and so there are lulls in posting as interested parties test and then come back to report, and there are a fair number of people curious about em so I am asking you guys as a favor to just move your feuding over so we can try to knockout some GxB stuff.

Here is hoping.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #57 - Apr 19th, 2015 at 10:05pm
Print Post  
That was me simmered down.

You want to keep up your little battle of wits against a unarmed opponent I.E. Lelo? fine just take it else where. There are more than enough threads where you bang on about your precious chuckers, why the fuck do you need to do it here?

Oh! I know why, because people were actually reading this thread, right?

Seriously, I fucking tried to ask nicely but nooooooooo you two dickheads can't be seen to see reason eh?

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #58 - Apr 20th, 2015 at 2:40am
Print Post  
crunch wrote on Apr 19th, 2015 at 9:27am:
some tests have been done

Thanks, crunch. Looks like I'll have to visit Fred myself to test if Quick Draw no longer affects reload (if it isn't just a figment of my faulty memory that it ever did?)

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

playing ddo

Reply #59 - Apr 20th, 2015 at 4:23am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Apr 19th, 2015 at 10:05pm:
That was me simmered down.

You want to keep up your little battle of wits against a unarmed opponent I.E. Lelo? fine just take it else where. There are more than enough threads where you bang on about your precious chuckers, why the fuck do you need to do it here?

Oh! I know why, because people were actually reading this thread, right?

Seriously, I fucking tried to ask nicely but nooooooooo you two dickheads can't be seen to see reason eh?

Hard for me not to be a dickhead when someone spreads nonsense, didnt play the game for months and doesnt know how things stand right now , think it should be known by now that im personification of the very meaning of the word dickhead
« Last Edit: Apr 20th, 2015 at 4:25am by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #60 - Apr 20th, 2015 at 8:17am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Apr 20th, 2015 at 2:40am:
Thanks, crunch. Looks like I'll have to visit Fred myself to test if Quick Draw no longer affects reload (if it isn't just a figment of my faulty memory that it ever did?)

To the best of my recollection, it never did.
« Last Edit: Apr 20th, 2015 at 8:18am by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #61 - Apr 20th, 2015 at 12:40pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Apr 20th, 2015 at 2:40am:

Nope, sorry man didn't.

I used to take it because I would need to shift between ranged weapons a great deal of the time cycling between manyshot, 10k, fusilade.
« Last Edit: Apr 20th, 2015 at 12:41pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #62 - Apr 20th, 2015 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Apr 20th, 2015 at 4:23am:
Hard for me not to be a dickhead when someone spreads nonsense, didnt play the game for months and doesnt know how things stand right now , think it should be known by now that im personification of the very meaning of the word dickhead

Spread nonsense? Please tell me where I spread nonsense. I just report the numbers.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #63 - Apr 20th, 2015 at 6:41pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Apr 20th, 2015 at 12:40pm:
I used to take it because I would need to shift between ranged weapons a great deal of the time cycling between manyshot, 10k, fusilade

I still take quickdraw for faster weapon swapping and to shorten the downtime after using an action boost.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #64 - Apr 20th, 2015 at 9:51pm
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Apr 20th, 2015 at 6:41pm:
I still take quickdraw for faster weapon swapping and to shorten the downtime after using an action boost.

Yeah, but without fighter levs pretty tight on feats now, something had to go.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #65 - Apr 20th, 2015 at 10:07pm
Print Post  
Are you equipping anything off hand? Feel like the new ToEE set bonus of 20 ranged power is unattainable elsewhere and it's gear based.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #66 - Apr 20th, 2015 at 10:39pm
Print Post  
Nope, just a big fat GxB.

I'm just hoping more range power items will come out down the road because the ToEE GxB is nothing compared to Thunderforged.

Something I found interesting is that for all the sneak-attack die that were added the mechanic or rogue have no way to prep a sneak attack for ranged attack. So in grinding out heroic and epic pure Mechanic I have found the Radiance II and then Blinding fear on Tier I TF are kinda of a must.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #67 - Apr 20th, 2015 at 10:53pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Apr 20th, 2015 at 10:39pm:
Nope, just a big fat GxB.

I'm just hoping more range power items will come out down the road because the ToEE GxB is nothing compared to Thunderforged.

Something I found interesting is that for all the sneak-attack die that were added the mechanic or rogue have no way to prep a sneak attack for ranged attack. So in grinding out heroic and epic pure Mechanic I have found the Radiance II and then Blinding fear on Tier I TF are kinda of a must.

improved deception could set up sneak attack from range if it procs. fot ring/drow seal, epic golden guile or backstabber's gloves depending on what you have.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #68 - Apr 20th, 2015 at 11:19pm
Print Post  
I really like Blinding fear,  no save every 12 seconds, no waiting for it to proc, just bang.

And since I have no ranger levels to grab Sniper shot I need it.

No Mechanic Sniper shot type ability, nice work Severlin you dumbshit. The guy goes banging on and on about how his vision of Mechanics are "snipers" using there heavy sneak-attack to snipe and kill at range..... and then he doesn't give them and way to set it up, or to shed hate when they do.

Guy is such a shitty designer.
« Last Edit: Apr 20th, 2015 at 11:23pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #69 - Apr 21st, 2015 at 1:35am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Apr 20th, 2015 at 11:19pm:

he hates anything not melee. the cores should have granted status aliments as toggles. lv 1 curse, lv 3 disease, lv 6 poison, lv 12 slow, lv 18 blind, lv 20 paralyze. Not game breaking but flavor wise makes sense and gives something extra and fun. Same way assassins should have some sort of debuffs like hamstring and tendon slice on their attacks at the highest cores.

About that imp deception item, it should work really well on something that fires so many shots. opens up sneak attacks. can have that and blinding fear going. Imp dec also works on red names and turns mobs around a lot with enough attacks.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #70 - Apr 21st, 2015 at 5:33am
Print Post  
Well I will take your advice and rotate a Imp decep item in this week and see how it goes mate.

Yeah Assassins just got pooped on, bunch of boring not stuff, and the poor acro's got hosed.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #71 - Apr 21st, 2015 at 6:22am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Apr 21st, 2015 at 5:33am:
Well I will take your advice and rotate a Imp decep item in this week and see how it goes mate.

Yeah Assassins just got pooped on, bunch of boring not stuff, and the poor acro's got hosed.

I included both deception and improved deception in my layout. It's pretty badass on anything with that much sneak attack. I haven't gotten around to actually building it yet though.   Undecided

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

SweetKitten
Waterworks Kobold

Meeow

Reply #72 - Apr 21st, 2015 at 6:24am
Print Post  
Take a look at Assasin's Trick, it functions like Bluff without interupting your attack chain. Nice for sneak damage on undeads.
Another goodie from the assasin tree is the mp/rp boost which will not break the attack chain too.

IP Logged

Vindicator
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #73 - Apr 21st, 2015 at 8:43pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Apr 20th, 2015 at 11:19pm:
I really like Blinding fear,  no save every 12 seconds, no waiting for it to proc, just bang.

And since I have no ranger levels to grab Sniper shot I need it.

No Mechanic Sniper shot type ability, nice work Severlin you dumbshit. The guy goes banging on and on about how his vision of Mechanics are "snipers" using there heavy sneak-attack to snipe and kill at range..... and then he doesn't give them and way to set it up, or to shed hate when they do.

He really missed the mark when it comes to any ranged attack other than leg shot. I was surprised that mechanic only has one and all attacks in other trees are specifically melee. Would it be that hard to give the old option of melee attack/ranged attack for a few of those?   Angry

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #74 - Apr 21st, 2015 at 8:59pm
Print Post  
Well I'm capped now and I will tell you what is a real bitch, even more than the absence of more special ranged attack, it's the agro.

When you hammer a mob with a big tasty ranged back stab you have no way of reducing threat, I have can do fine until I will put some real heat on a target and that fucker will break off from whoever it is fighting and charge me down. I tend to keep the Uncanny dodge unused waiting for that to happen now, after a week of it.

But as much as it sucks not to have it on a mechanic I feel really bad for the Acrobats, sly flourish was so completely ass-fucked, and those poor bastards are standing right there. 15%???? applied multiple times? since when did shedding hate become a De-buff instead of a safety move?

And poor Assassin's shiv never worked anyway.

300% knocked down to 15%.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint