Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Anyone have a decent qstaff build? (Read 15927 times)
Ash
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Re: Anyone have a decent qstaff build?
Reply #50 - May 7th, 2015 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
Quote:
The set bonus does, stupid. So who isn't playing the game ? huh ?

This is too easy.

The named ToEE weapons.. like Elemental Bloom that I mentioned in your quoted post does not get the "Epic Elemental Evil Set" quality which gives the +20 quality bonus to Melee Power/Ranged Power/Spell Power.

The only items that get that set bonus are the Base ToEE crafted items which are pretty crappy for a THF.

Have you ever even ran ToEE?  Do you ever think before posting something?  Or is thinking beyond your abilities?

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #51 - May 7th, 2015 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
Ash wrote on May 7th, 2015 at 3:18pm:
The only situation would be if you can break 1,000 Melee power.

Please let us know how you plan to break 1K melee power..

If your situation doesn't exist.. then it is not situationaly better.

Again, do you actually play this game?

Do you fucking expect every person running around with 50%+ doublestrike ?
« Last Edit: May 7th, 2015 at 3:28pm by »  

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #52 - May 7th, 2015 at 3:29pm
Print Post  
Ash wrote on May 7th, 2015 at 3:27pm:
This is too easy.

The named ToEE weapons.. like Elemental Bloom that I mentioned in your quoted post does not get the "Epic Elemental Evil Set" quality which gives the +20 quality bonus to Melee Power/Ranged Power/Spell Power.

The only items that get that set bonus are the Base ToEE crafted items which are pretty crappy for a THF.

Have you ever even ran ToEE?  Do you ever think before posting something?  Or is thinking beyond your abilities?

The set bonus still does provide 20 melee power whether you like it or not. Have you ever ran ToEE ?

IP Logged

Ash
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #53 - May 7th, 2015 at 3:32pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Do you fucking expect every person running around with 50%+ doublestrike ?

On a staff build.. yes.  But hey I'll make it easy on you.  On a build with 0% base double strike a 3% increase would be a 3% dps increase. 

To have that be equal to 20 melee power you would need to have 600 Melee power.  Can you create a situation/build that sits at 600 Melee power?

So.. I still await your "Situation"

IP Logged

Ash
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #54 - May 7th, 2015 at 3:34pm
Print Post  
Quote:
The set bonus still does provide 20 melee power whether you like it or not. Have you ever ran ToEE ?

You don't get the Set Bonus with the named ToEE weapons.  Only the Crafted ToEE weapons.

Seriously, you are dumber than a box of rocks.

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #55 - May 7th, 2015 at 3:34pm
Print Post  
Ash wrote on May 7th, 2015 at 3:32pm:
On a staff build.. yes.  But hey I'll make it easy on you.  On a build with 0% base double strike a 3% increase would be a 3% dps increase. 

To have that be equal to 20 melee power you would need to have 600 Melee power.  Can you create a situation/build that sits at 600 Melee power?

So.. I still await your "Situation"

How do you know ? You don't decide what others run around with. You again are wrong.

Also doublestrike is also affected by melee power.

Seriously you even put shade to shame.

And please stop pulling random numbers. I never told you in the first place  Grin.
« Last Edit: May 7th, 2015 at 3:37pm by »  

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #56 - May 7th, 2015 at 3:35pm
Print Post  
Ash wrote on May 7th, 2015 at 3:34pm:
You don't get the Set Bonus with the named ToEE weapons.  Only the Crafted ToEE weapons.

Seriously, you are dumber than a box of rocks.

That is what i mean dumbass.

IP Logged

Ash
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #57 - May 7th, 2015 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
Quote:
That is what i mean dumbass.

Really.. so why is it that you were arguing then... you even quoted my text that specifically called out "Elemental Bloom" by name when you made your "it gets the set bonus claim" 

Oh, I get it... it is what you mean now, after you were shown to be wrong. 

Instead of just admitting that you were wrong you are trying (and failing) to change what you meant.  Gotcha... so your a moron and can't admit when you are wrong.   

That is a bad combition for life.. good luck

IP Logged

Ash
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #58 - May 7th, 2015 at 3:59pm
Print Post  
Quote:
How do you know ? You don't decide what others run around with. You again are wrong.

Also doublestrike is also affected by melee power.

Seriously you even put shade to shame.

And please stop pulling random numbers. I never told you in the first place  Grin.

Okay.. so I give you 3% off of that 600 melee power at account for your double strike or 18 melee power.  Lets also throw in 3% of non-melee power weapon/ability Procs.  Lets be really generous and say you can get to 300 points in non-melee power procs per swing.  That gets you another 9 melee power off.

So, your "Situation" requires a build with 573 melee power.  I'll be generous.. get me a build with 500 melee power and I grant that it might be at least possible that 3% double strike is better than 20 melee power.

Oh, as for "random numbers" I am not using them.. I am just responding to your comment

Quote:
One more thing, did you know that +3% doublestrike can be better than 20 melee power ? You can do the math and see for yourself under the right circumstances.

I again, I would love to see your "Situation" where this comment is not completely idiotic.

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #59 - May 7th, 2015 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
Ash wrote on May 7th, 2015 at 3:59pm:
Okay.. so I give you 3% off of that 600 melee power at account for your double strike or 18 melee power.  Lets also throw in 3% of non-melee power weapon/ability Procs.  Lets be really generous and say you can get to 300 points in non-melee power procs per swing.  That gets you another 9 melee power off.

So, your "Situation" requires a build with 573 melee power.  I'll be generous.. get me a build with 500 melee power and I grant that it might be at least possible that 3% double strike is better than 20 melee power.

Oh, as for "random numbers" I am not using them.. I am just responding to your comment

I again, I would love to see your "Situation" where this comment is not completely idiotic.

Stop pulling random numbers you moron, i said not everyone is running around with 50%+ doublestrike  Grin.

Why is that so hard to understand ?
« Last Edit: May 7th, 2015 at 4:10pm by »  

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #60 - May 7th, 2015 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
Ash wrote on May 7th, 2015 at 3:51pm:
Really.. so why is it that you were arguing then... you even quoted my text that specifically called out "Elemental Bloom" by name when you made your "it gets the set bonus claim" 

Oh, I get it... it is what you mean now, after you were shown to be wrong. 

Instead of just admitting that you were wrong you are trying (and failing) to change what you meant.  Gotcha... so your a moron and can't admit when you are wrong.   

That is a bad combition for life.. good luck

If you want to talk shit then go back to where you came from.

IP Logged

Ash
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #61 - May 7th, 2015 at 4:21pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Stop pulling random numbers you moron, i said not everyone is running around with 50%+ doublestrike  Grin.

Why is that so hard to understand ?

I am giving you a chance to show your "Situation" with 0% double strike.

That should be the easiest situation as you 3% increase has the greatest effect.

Why is it so hard for you to admit that you are just talking out of your ass?

IP Logged

Ash
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #62 - May 7th, 2015 at 4:22pm
Print Post  
Quote:
If you want to talk shit then go back to where you came from.

That is the best you can do?

Wow.. you even suck at Trolling.  Is there anything you are good at, other than being a idiot?

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #63 - May 7th, 2015 at 4:29pm
Print Post  
Ash wrote on May 7th, 2015 at 4:22pm:
That is the best you can do?

Wow.. you even suck at Trolling.  Is there anything you are good at, other than being a idiot?

I am done wasting my time on you trash. Have fun with your barbarian acrobat, lol.
« Last Edit: May 7th, 2015 at 4:29pm by »  

IP Logged

Ash
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #64 - May 7th, 2015 at 6:39pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I am done wasting my time on you trash. Have fun with your barbarian acrobat, lol.

If only that were true.. it would make my day.  But alas, you have shown that you even fail at quitting.

Oh and just in case you were not aware, my build has 2 monk in it.. you can't mix Barbarian and Monk due to alignment restrictions.. it is sad that don't know enough about the game to realize that.

Oh well.. some people just can't learn I guess

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #65 - May 7th, 2015 at 6:41pm
Print Post  
Ash, just post your build on a new thread. this one has too much shit to sift through at this point.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Ash
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #66 - May 7th, 2015 at 7:57pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 7th, 2015 at 6:41pm:
Ash, just post your build on a new thread. this one has too much shit to sift through at this point.

Happy to.. here it is:  http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1431043274
« Last Edit: May 7th, 2015 at 8:38pm by Ash »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint