Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) The Great Terror (Read 93484 times)
bengay
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: The Great Terror
Reply #300 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 10:43am
Print Post  
1. I'm a big fan of straight 20 builds.  Could a 20 elf Rog be a good build for PK terror?  Seem like hip flask would be real nice for PKing.  Does the cooldown start at the beginning or the end of 1 min hip flask?  And how many do you get? 5?

2. Also thinking about elf 4 Arti 16 Wiz, would extra 2 enchant from AM be worth anything?  Also you could skip blind speed.  Have healing from PM.  DCs would suck but still be kinda fun to have all those spells.

3. Steel's build would dropping ranger work and using elf instead?  I'd rather have the extra SA dice?  Does that make sense or would you lose too much?

4. 20 elf druid, high dc's/healing, giant PKing ranged tree? insane?

5. 20 elf FvS, archon, long bow fav weapon Silver flame, DP, searing,  for reds and PK for trash?

« Last Edit: Jun 13th, 2017 at 12:32pm by bengay »  

IP Logged

steelstar
Ex Member

Reply #301 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 6:49pm
Print Post  

Asheras wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 5:14pm:
RIP Great Terror build (and assorted variants).  If you need a heart of wood, I hear +20 are on sale for 2 more days...

I'm alright with it. I mean after 21 months, having build dominance had got kinda old and I've lost count of the number of noobs asking me to fully explain the build during a raid because they were too dumb to find the many write ups and copy-cats online.

Bless there little nooby souls.

I will say that having 18 solid seconds of Terror 19-20's vorps would have finally forced them to nerf it. So this was bound to happen, even dumb old Sev would finally make the connection.

Funny part for me is that I heard a rumor that the Artifetish Devs were shocked to realize that there Arti buff was actually going to make them 2nd tier all over again so they finally started looking at AA. Heheh.
« Last Edit: Jun 20th, 2017 at 6:51pm by »  

IP Logged

steelstar
Ex Member

Reply #302 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 1:24am
Print Post  
Turns out the reports of this build's death may in fact be exaggerated... God bless Turdbine Dev's, their long history of shutting doors halfway is commendable. 

18 seconds ho ho

IP Logged

bengay
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #303 - Jun 28th, 2017 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
What do you mean?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 
Send TopicPrint