Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Furicannon Build (Thrower/Bow hybrid) (Read 70426 times)
Tilo
Ex Member

Re: Furicannon Build (Thrower/Bow hybrid)
Reply #300 - Sep 4th, 2016 at 10:13pm
Print Post  
Back on topic, 6/6/6+2 would allow any past life, you lose 25% double shot, 10% move speed, but gain +1 crit multiplier to bows moving helf to kensai, and more feats.

Someone here plays 6/6/8 and has it already filled out.
« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2016 at 10:14pm by »  

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #301 - Sep 5th, 2016 at 8:56pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Back on topic, 6/6/6+2 would allow any past life, you lose 25% double shot, 10% move speed, but gain +1 crit multiplier to bows moving helf to kensai, and more feats.

Someone here plays 6/6/8 and has it already filled out.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/478329-Devs-Ranged-Combat-and-Fury-Ete...

You mean the jackass whos advocating for a nerf?

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #302 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 9:35am
Print Post  
Question...is there a separate roll for each throwing star proc?  As in if I proc 2 stars on the throw do they each get a separate "to hit" roll?

The limited testing a have done looks like, yes, there is a separate roll for each star proc, but I may be reading it wrong.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #303 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 10:12am
Print Post  
DoRayEgon wrote on Sep 8th, 2016 at 9:35am:
Question...is there a separate roll for each throwing star proc?  As in if I proc 2 stars on the throw do they each get a separate "to hit" roll?

The limited testing a have done looks like, yes, there is a separate roll for each star proc, but I may be reading it wrong.

I'm not sure. Sometimes it looks like it's the same roll because I get the crit on all stars throwed, (adrenalines too), but sometimes I feel it is on a separated roll. Maybe some of the extras use the same roll, and some other like the extra from shuriken expertise uses another.
« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2016 at 10:12am by Vaultaccount »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #304 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 11:17am
Print Post  
DoRayEgon wrote on Sep 8th, 2016 at 9:35am:

Vaultaccount wrote on Sep 8th, 2016 at 10:12am:
I'm not sure. Sometimes it looks like it's the same roll because I get the crit on all stars throwed, (adrenalines too), but sometimes I feel it is on a separated roll. Maybe some of the extras use the same roll, and some other like the extra from shuriken expertise uses another.

Yes. Every time you make a throwing animation you throw 1 star, and you have 2x Dex and 1x Doubleshot chance of proccing EXTRA MISSILES. These missiles are entirely distinct entities in the game universe. They have physics, to hit rolls, damage rolls, etc. They are formed identically to the original missile you throw, and visually they are stacked on top of it so you can only see one if for example you throw it into a wall and see it stick. But there are in fact 1-4 missiles stuck in that wall.

Devs confirmed this when they changed manyshot, claiming that all of those physical missiles being generated caused lag, hence why they changed manyshot from 4 missiles to 150% Doubleshot. It was bullshit of course and did nothing for the lag, but so be it.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #305 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Sep 8th, 2016 at 11:17am:
Yes. Every time you make a throwing animation you throw 1 star, and you have 2x Dex and 1x Doubleshot chance of proccing EXTRA MISSILES. These missiles are entirely distinct entities in the game universe. They have physics, to hit rolls, damage rolls, etc. They are formed identically to the original missile you throw, and visually they are stacked on top of it so you can only see one if for example you throw it into a wall and see it stick. But there are in fact 1-4 missiles stuck in that wall.

Devs confirmed this when they changed manyshot, claiming that all of those physical missiles being generated caused lag, hence why they changed manyshot from 4 missiles to 150% Doubleshot. It was bullshit of course and did nothing for the lag, but so be it.

Confirmed.   It's easier to see on an adrenaline shot if you want to test yourself.   Turn off IPS.  Go to EE ToEE part 2.  Target one of the first mobs.  Pop adrenaline and 10ks and click once.  Assuming your dex and wis are high enough you'll get 2-5 hits from the single click.  There should be some variety to main damage numbers.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #306 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
Great, Jakee. So, what about haste boost and attack speed cap? Myth or what?

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #307 - Sep 15th, 2016 at 8:02am
Print Post  
How about the 12 Zer / 5 Jak / 2 Til Build?

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #308 - Sep 15th, 2016 at 9:32am
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Sep 5th, 2016 at 8:56pm:

Dude posted con level ups monkcher.
That "tanks" in Sentinel.
And omg 500k / 20 s.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #309 - Sep 15th, 2016 at 3:13pm
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on Sep 15th, 2016 at 9:32am:
And omg 500k / 20 s.

40+ yr olds lying on the internet for ddo forum fame. i cant even....

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #310 - Sep 16th, 2016 at 8:44am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 15th, 2016 at 3:13pm:
40+ yr olds lying on the internet for ddo forum fame. i cant even....

He's assuming helpless no fort no AC

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #311 - Sep 16th, 2016 at 12:03pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Sep 16th, 2016 at 8:44am:
He's assuming helpless no fort no AC

Likely also on Casual difficulty and took 100 attempts to get that one magic number.

People like that dipshit are the reason that the "93.7% of statistics are made up" aphorisms exist.

He's been called out for his made up claims for various topics on multiple motherboard threads lately and keeps going on his merry, oblivious way.
« Last Edit: Sep 16th, 2016 at 12:04pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #312 - Sep 16th, 2016 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Sep 16th, 2016 at 12:03pm:
Likely also on Casual difficulty and took 100 attempts to get that one magic number.

People like that dipshit are the reason that the "93.7% of statistics are made up" aphorisms exist.

He's been called out for his made up claims for various topics on multiple motherboard threads lately and keeps going on his merry, oblivious way.

Have your tried playing with this guy? He's way over his head and exaggerates about every fucking thing.  He has linked his damage in party chat every fucking party ive been into with him and acts like he is some kind of God. This one LShroud raid, he claimed his thrower build was the best out there and boldly encouraged everyone to copy it, roflmao.

I definitely love how he buoyantly goes on how he invented the 5k+ False life tank Warlock and that hideous 120 DC dire charge, con based thrower/bow hybrid  Grin

Actually, he can claim that last one, who fking cares.

You will laugh with this post of his.

Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #313 - Sep 16th, 2016 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Sep 16th, 2016 at 2:28pm:
Have your tried playing with this guy? He's way over his head and exaggerates about every fucking thing.  He has linked his damage in party chat every fucking party ive been into with him and acts like he is some kind of God. This one LShroud raid, he claimed his thrower build was the best out there and boldly encouraged everyone to copy it, roflmao.

I definitely love how he buoyantly goes on how he invented the 5k+ False life tank Warlock and that hideous 120 DC dire charge, con based thrower/bow hybrid  Grin

Actually, he can claim that last one, who fking cares.

You will laugh with this post of his.

Thankfully, no, I'm not on that server so haven't grouped with him.

Re: that post you linked, dear god... It's like Tilo and KNN had a build-making baby and fed him paint chips.

IP Logged

zoriaan
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #314 - Sep 16th, 2016 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Sep 16th, 2016 at 2:40pm:
It's like Tilo and KNN had a build-making baby and fed him paint chips.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Best quote ever...thank you this really made me laugh  Smiley

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #315 - Sep 16th, 2016 at 4:32pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Sep 16th, 2016 at 12:03pm:
He's been called out for his made up claims for various topics on multiple motherboard threads lately

that rhys thread where wizza eviscerates him?

Him : something something about op builds.
Wizza : warlock in your sig?
Him : I do it for the community!
Wizza : Ah, the "community". Right.

i lol'd

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #316 - Sep 16th, 2016 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Sep 16th, 2016 at 2:40pm:
Re: that post you linked, dear god... It's like Tilo and KNN had a build-making baby and fed him paint chips.

Rofl. Cured the cancer i got from his thread.
« Last Edit: Sep 16th, 2016 at 4:53pm by Halfmaniac »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 
Send TopicPrint