Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Slarden schools a poor sucker on the mobos (Read 15056 times)
@i@
Dirty Sock

Evading a ban XD

Re: Slarden schools a poor sucker on the mobos
Reply #50 - Sep 13th, 2016 at 8:53am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Sep 12th, 2016 at 9:11am:
Of the 17 or 18 or so raids, how many have a puzzle or other obstacle besides kill shit?  Titan, Abbott, Shroud, Reavers, and Deathwyrm.

And those are the ones no one runs. Maybe the puzzles have something to do with it  Tongue

The average sucker don't want complicated things : just see mob --> kill mob. And the ones with 2 braincells left working don't want to depend on the average sucker to get those puzzles done  Wink

Quote:
No dumbass, they're mediocre. Most of the people have about 6 int in real life and chew rather than playing.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Re: Slarden schools a poor sucker on the mobos
Reply #51 - Sep 13th, 2016 at 12:02pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Sep 12th, 2016 at 9:11am:
Of the 17 or 18 or so raids, how many have a puzzle or other obstacle besides kill shit?  Titan, Abbott, Shroud, Reavers, and Deathwyrm.

Titan - No one cares.  Hugely irrelevant pre-raid capped with loot beaten by New Random
Abbot - Another huge qualifying run followed by telling noobs to /sit during asteroids.  U32 invalidates the only desired named loot.
Reavers - No one cares.  Loot old and busted.
Deathwyrm - Still run for the Thundercrafted items that still matter.  Which is pretty much limited to refilling your action boosts.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint