Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic WOW Awesome (Read 3304 times)
m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

WOW Awesome
Dec 15th, 2016 at 3:16pm
Print Post  

OMG, Traisl of the archons is on sale. Though I would have loved to see "Sick rats of the artyfycers".

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

spathic
Stocky Greenis

Taunting the stupid since
before you were born.

Re: WOW Awesome
Reply #1 - Dec 15th, 2016 at 4:31pm
Print Post  
Give them a break. Spelling is hrad.

Instant asshole. Just add alcohol.

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Dec 15th, 2016 at 4:56pm
Print Post  
As usual, Turbine can't do math.

Druid is 75% off.

Go to the DDOstore and find it for sale for 1116 TP instead of the full price of 1395 TP.

So 20% = 75% for Turbine.

This explains alot.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #3 - Dec 15th, 2016 at 5:08pm
Print Post  
What, didn't you learn math from the same teacher who taught you to spell?

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Novalis
Dragon Raider

I may be a bastard but
I'm not a fuckin' bastard

Reply #4 - Dec 15th, 2016 at 5:24pm
Print Post  
Also in the store are the experience elixirs. In the same list as the sale items but no sale listed. Coincidentally during a +20% xp weekend. Just in case you want to feel like you're getting a sale but not really.

50% off the +5 supreme last week but only 20% off tomes this week in comparison to the 50% off +6 supremes last year?  Seriously who is in control of marketing since Tolero might be Thailand having a final round of hormone replacement to become an owlbear/It's Pat hybrid?

This how they think they're gonna raise revenue over the holidays? Anyone who can do basic math sees how the pricing of the base tomes and supremes to be followed with an upgrade at a later date is a blatant fucking ripoff. I guess since some of their big whale players have threatened to leave, they're trying to recoup potential losses already. Wonder what's coming for X-mas, sale on +17 lumps of coal?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Dec 15th, 2016 at 5:47pm
Print Post  
Novalis wrote on Dec 15th, 2016 at 5:24pm:
Tolero might be Thailand having a final round of hormone replacement to become an owlbear/It's Pat hybrid?

Grin

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #6 - Dec 15th, 2016 at 5:56pm
Print Post  
They're really big problem is failure to innovate. When was the last time they came up with anything new to sell to us?

You can only buy so many +6 tomes and adventure packs until you stop needing them. Consumables are great but there's a whole class of players who flat out won't buy them, and that's not going to change because of a sale.

If they want to drive more revenue, find something to actually sell to your buyers.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Dec 16th, 2016 at 2:12am
Print Post  
Edited:
Greater Treasure Hunter's Elixir x5
Adds +15 to your dice rolls when rolling treasure you get from chests for 6 hours
Drinking this elixir grants your character a +15 bonus to rolls for treasure from chests (for you, not the entire party.) This increases your chance of finding maximum effects on your treasure. The effect lasts for the next 6 hours that you are logged in and in a quest. (The effect timer pauses while you are in public areas.) Contains 10 single-use items.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #8 - Dec 16th, 2016 at 12:14pm
Print Post  
Novalis wrote on Dec 15th, 2016 at 5:24pm:
Tolero might be Thailand having a final round of hormone replacement to become an owlbear/It's Pat hybrid?

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #9 - Dec 16th, 2016 at 12:35pm
Print Post  
Math is hard on a thursday.

IP Logged

Tangelina
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Dec 16th, 2016 at 5:11pm
Print Post  
WoW indeed!!! With these deals, it makes me wanna switch off to the real world and spend some time in DDO for a while!  Huh

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint