Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Cause of Media leftist Nature (Read 13849 times)
m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Re: Cause of Media leftist Nature
Reply #25 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 9:03am
Print Post  
WonderfulFoppyBint wrote on Dec 29th, 2016 at 12:18am:
Alt Right is a bad word to use.

The left is defining it in a way that people in the movement would not. (Look at links 1 and 39 on the wiki and tell me if that looks like an alt-right source.)

The left loves putting people in a nice little box.

The alt right is merely "an alternative version of mainstream conservatism."

From Ayn Rand, to Breitbart, and White Supremacists to Dave Rubin. Some of it is bad, some of it is good.
\
"Are they actually bigots? No more than death metal devotees in the 80s were actually Satanists."

What do you mean by "the left"? Is wikipedia part of "the left"?

To be fair, a wiki articles is obviously not the best way to understand a movement. Just like no article can describe a movement. But you know: there was a reason I asked you what u mean by "the left". The rest is up to you to figure out.

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Lhynn
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 10:10am
Print Post  
Libruls, globalists, progressives, all those retarded cucks that are always wrong at everything. Thats the left, bunch of imbeciles that think pretty words can fix the world.
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2016 at 10:11am by Lhynn »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 10:46am
Print Post  
Lhynn wrote on Dec 29th, 2016 at 10:10am:
Princess pretending to be conservative.

Fuck off sock.

IP Logged

Lhynn
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 10:55am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Dec 29th, 2016 at 10:46am:
Fuck off sock.

Why dont you shut the fuck up Grand? You had a great thing going on when you ganged up on an easy target along with the rest of the forum, dont spoil it being unfunny with someone that isnt universally hated yet.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 10:58am
Print Post  
Lhynn wrote on Dec 29th, 2016 at 10:55am:
Why dont you shut the fuck up Grand? You had a great thing going on when you ganged up on an easy target along with the rest of the forum, dont spoil it being unfunny with someone that isnt universally hated yet.

LOL, hey dumbshit we all spotted the lhynn sock when you debuted it, all your socks are easily spotted even without the tired and  transparent "oh I'll post the opposite of my usual posts!" routine.

Fuck off Princess.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #30 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 11:09am
Print Post  
I'm not convinced Grand...

It's not even a possible...
So far I haven't seen any indication that it might go beyond a maybe/maybe not.

As The Keeper of the List that's where I'd put that sock : maybe/maybe not.

There's a few other right now that got my Princess Sense Tingling : fred astaire and onion...

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Lhynn
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 11:11am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Dec 29th, 2016 at 10:58am:
LOL, hey dumbshit we all spotted the lhynn sock when you debuted it, all your socks are easily spotted even without the tired and  transparent "oh I'll post the opposite of my usual posts!" routine.

Fuck off Princess.

Then you are all fucking retarded you stupid cuck. If you want to believe im an alt so be it, im not in the habit of educating retards, just pointing out when they are wrong, and frankly i dont give a flying fuck about what you think of me.
And i dont really mind having a digimonk fanboy misquoting me either, so if thats your game play it. Ill just laugh at your retardation like i do with every idiot thats both wrong and convinced they are right and occasionally shit all over you like im doing right now.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #32 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 11:35am
Print Post  
Lhynn wrote on Dec 29th, 2016 at 11:11am:
slurp, slurp, slurp, "Grand your dick tastes so good," slurp, slurp, slurp

FTFY

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Lhynn
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 11:42am
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on Dec 29th, 2016 at 11:35am:
FTFY

Oh look, a white knight comes to defend the ladys honor.
Whats the matter you idiot? grand gets his shit pushed in so he calls another dumbfuck in the hopes of saving face?
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2016 at 11:43am by Lhynn »  

IP Logged

LagMonsterrrrrr
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 11:48am
Print Post  
Princess seems upset.

IP Logged

Lhynn
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 11:52am
Print Post  
LagMonsterrrrrr wrote on Dec 29th, 2016 at 11:48am:
Princess seems upset.

Never get upset over the net, its literally the only way to lose. Tongue

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #36 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 12:43pm
Print Post  
Lhynn could you name 2 members of Captain's Crew?

I'm pretty sure I can confirm that you are who you are.

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #37 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Dec 29th, 2016 at 9:03am:
What do you mean by "the left"? Is wikipedia part of "the left"?

To be fair, a wiki articles is obviously not the best way to understand a movement. Just like no article can describe a movement. But you know: there was a reason I asked you what u mean by "the left". The rest is up to you to figure out.

By the left, I mean the two sources of wikipedia that came up with the definition you posted here.
Wikipedia isn't political of course, it includes other definitions that don't suit your original point.

Here are the two articles:
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/c59982f8b8b74375924dc53b1da835f7/clinton-sees-tru...
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-37021991

Notice how the BBC article is fair to what the movement is.
Here's the Southern Poverty Center article that is used relentlessly as evidence to SMEAR the alt-right as RACIST, (lol), HOMOPHOBIC (MILO), AND ANTI-SEMETIC (IVANKA TRUMP).

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/alternative-rig...

« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2016 at 12:53pm by WonderfulFoppyBint »  

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #38 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 12:54pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Dec 29th, 2016 at 11:09am:
I'm not convinced Grand...

It's not even a possible...
So far I haven't seen any indication that it might go beyond a maybe/maybe not.

As The Keeper of the List that's where I'd put that sock : maybe/maybe not.

There's a few other right now that got my Princess Sense Tingling : fred astaire and onion...

i believe lhynn is not p4p, i believe onion is azog, and i believe fred astaire is an acquired account

Lhynn wrote on Dec 29th, 2016 at 11:42am:
Oh look, a white knight comes to defend the ladys honor.http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/smiles/icon_lol.gif
Whats the matter you idiot? grand gets his shit pushed in so he calls another dumbfuck in the hopes of saving face?

the vault is like a microcosm of the world and all of its issues. youll find the paralells simply fabulous if you look at them.

overwhelming leftist presence that shits on any opposition, refuses to participate in bipartisan debate and instead uses demonization tactics to guilt you into 'feeling' wrong instead of being wrong

out of control border and immigration policies allowing complete retards to run rampant in the vault without ever assimilating

echo chamber politics and fake news runs rampant

decline in quality and quantity content and interaction

people like putin or eighnuss somehow become representatives of liberty, neutrality, and freedom
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2016 at 1:08pm by eighnuss »  

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #39 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Dec 29th, 2016 at 12:54pm:
onion is azog, fred astaire is an as of yet unidentified 'acquired' account, lhynn is not a p4p sock

Interesting.
That might explain in onions case...

and I agree that lhynn is probably not a Princess Sock ( though Grand seems to disagree Roll Eyes ).

As for fred astaire, I think it's an old sock that has been renamed recently and that tries very hard to get
access to the restricted subforum.

Edit : left affirmative text but I understand the I believe from the edited version... That's what I parsed the initial text, since until there's proof we can't have certainties when it comes to socks.

« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2016 at 1:02pm by Flav »  

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #40 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 1:17pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Dec 29th, 2016 at 12:58pm:
Interesting.
That might explain in onions case...

and I agree that lhynn is probably not a Princess Sock ( though Grand seems to disagree Roll Eyes ).

As for fred astaire, I think it's an old sock that has been renamed recently and that tries very hard to get
access to the restricted subforum.

Edit : left affirmative text but I understand the I believe from the edited version... That's what I parsed the initial text, since until there's proof we can't have certainties when it comes to socks.

its an account from 2010 that was awoken on dec 26 2016 after being silent/inactive from sep X 2015 and posted exactly 49 times- burying all searchable past activity.

if we used a real forum software like v bulletin this conversation would be different but hillary strakeln seems to have a preference to this "babbys first forum" software

we can port everything and lose nothing, we can run a test environment to ensure success before touching the actual live forum. we can run a 2nd test vault in parallel just to prove that v bulletin if not all other forum software, is a better choice than yabb. lets get rid of crony shitposting, secure the borders, and make the vault great again

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #41 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 1:17pm
Print Post  
i second the notion that Fred Astaire is P4P and move to pass the bill banning him via my tampermonkey.

cheers, good stuff

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #42 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 1:17pm
Print Post  
I hear what you're saying Flav and Eighnuss, but the way she overreacted was not only very funny, it also tends to convinces me more. Pretty textbook P4P post responses, yet restrained by a what she thinks as a "terribly clever" persona. Look how little it took to get her to go scatological and ass comments.

Same shit, different handle.  Grin 

Fred is a pre-P4P account, but hey there's never been a shortage of retards around here.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #43 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 1:33pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Dec 29th, 2016 at 1:17pm:
I hear what you're saying Flav and Eighnuss, but the way she overreacted was not only very funny, it also tends to convinces me more. Pretty textbook P4P post responses, yet restrained by a what she thinks as a "terribly clever" persona. Look how little it took to get her to go scatological and ass comments.

ive always been willing to entertain the thought. i cannot deny some similarities in language. but i believe you have always been over aggressive in your assignment of sock status to alleged and disputed socks. i might say that i like to give them a chance to act like p4p, where it seems you try to find examples to justify your belief that they are p4p. but like some other recent thread mentioned, thats basically like following citizens around as a internet cop, eventually theyll break an internet law and you can pull em over and call them gay and retarded

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 1:38pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Dec 29th, 2016 at 1:33pm:
ive always been willing to entertain the thought. i cannot deny some similarities in language. but i believe you have always been over aggressive in your assignment of sock status to alleged and disputed socks. i might say that i like to give them a chance to act like p4p, where it seems you try to find examples to justify your belief that they are p4p. but like some other recent thread mentioned, thats basically like following citizens around as a internet cop, eventually theyll break an internet law and you can pull em over and call them gay and retarded

Grin 

p.s. I also look for the use of established sayings/tactics or memes in supposedly new accounts, and if worse comes to worse I just hassling somebody new into avoiding habits.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #45 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 1:49pm
Print Post  
♪♫ everyyyyy body memeeeeeeeeeeeeees ♪♫
♪♫ soooooooommmmeee tiiimmmess ♪♫

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 2:07pm
Print Post  
ROFLMFAO

IP Logged

Lhynn
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #47 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
WonderfulFoppyBint wrote on Dec 29th, 2016 at 12:43pm:
Lhynn could you name 2 members of Captain's Crew?

I'm pretty sure I can confirm that you are who you are.

Nope
Im Lhynnk in Bluelight on Argonessen, tho im not playing as often there.
Im mostly playing as Lhynn (in a really strange guild were everyone is on a first name basis, it creeps me out) on Sarlona, but then again playing as a non vip is a pain in the ass, i may resub for 3 more months just to make sure i do at least 1 TR in every server to be able to at least open on hard.
I just hate the idea of missing more sales because im VIP, as a result im hesitant to give my money to standing stones.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #48 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 3:40pm
Print Post  
I'm sure Strake can determine without any question if Fred Astaire is a Princess sock or not.

IP Logged

Lhynn
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #49 - Dec 29th, 2016 at 5:04pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Dec 29th, 2016 at 1:17pm:

Its amazing how you are always wrong. Guess your own stupidity prevents you from understanding the depth of your ignorance, or actually being ashamed for it.
Funny thing is that all i have to do to win the argument after tearing your ass a new hole this morning, is not be an alt.
I do wonder if you will fuck off and hide in a hole for a while after being proven wrong.
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2016 at 5:05pm by Lhynn »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint