Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Slavelords/Pizzagate (Read 10490 times)
Slug
Shroud Slacker

Slavelords/Pizzagate
Feb 20th, 2017 at 11:16am
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/484043-Slave-Lords-Pizzagate-Portal-sy...

When you thought the mobos couldn't sink to a new low.

« Last Edit: Feb 20th, 2017 at 11:33am by Slug »  

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Re: Slavelords/Pizzagate
Reply #1 - Feb 20th, 2017 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
Slug wrote on Feb 20th, 2017 at 11:16am:
When you thought the mobos couldn't sink to a new low.

Nope.  Never thought that. 

In fact, I expect the bar on the mobos to sink lower in direct proportion to the sinking quality of the updates and new mechanics the devs introduce.

IP Logged

Sgtgig
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #2 - Feb 20th, 2017 at 1:26pm
Print Post  
Thread locked, good riddance. I'm sure that tard now thinks Cordoban is an agent in some grand conspiracy for silencing him.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Feb 20th, 2017 at 1:36pm
Print Post  
Sgtgig wrote on Feb 20th, 2017 at 1:26pm:
Thread locked, good riddance. I'm sure that tard now thinks Cordoban is an agent in some grand conspiracy for silencing him.

i mean....

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Feb 20th, 2017 at 1:55pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Feb 20th, 2017 at 1:36pm:

I give the all the toppies. All the toppies I ever had, all the toppies I ever will have!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #5 - Feb 20th, 2017 at 3:58pm
Print Post  
Missed one.

Smiley

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

goldgolem
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Feb 20th, 2017 at 5:37pm
Print Post  
That was phenomenal trolling, even down to the links in the bio

(clap)

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #7 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 1:22pm
Print Post  
lol how fucking awesome is that shit

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Derpderpin
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 1:42pm
Print Post  
i like it.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 9:24pm
Print Post  
Forget Pizzagate, have you seen what's going on in Sweden? 

And let us all observe a moment of silence for the Bowling Green massacre victims and their families.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #10 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 11:09pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 9:24pm:
Forget Pizzagate, have you seen what's going on in Sweden? 

You mean this?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/21/europe/sweden-stockholm-riots/index.html

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 12:13am
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 11:09pm:

Which all only happened after Trump made the baseless comments off the cuff.  Trump's comments followed by the Swedish Gov guileless response were just the kind of smug shit that insulted the overblown machismo of the predominantly Somali immigrant population.

If Trump was anything other than the brainless bag of impulses and garbage in-garbage out spew machine that he has been revealed to be after a month in office I would suggest this had been a brilliant tactic and operation of a provocateur, other than the ranting and squeals of an attention addicted narcissist who was making shit up on the fly to excite his audience.
« Last Edit: Feb 22nd, 2017 at 12:15am by Grand »  

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #12 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 12:44am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 12:13am:
If Trump was anything other than the brainless bag of impulses and garbage in-garbage out spew machine that he has been revealed to be after a month in office I would suggest this had been a brilliant tactic and operation of a provocateur, other than the ranting and squeals of an attention addicted narcissist who was making shit up on the fly to excite his audience.

Yeah, or maybe he lives BACKWARDS IN TIME, you plebe, and he's warning you in advance because he's already seen it in the future, and uhh, the... hey, look at that hat!  What a hat!  Stand up!  Stand up!

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 12:56am
Print Post  
Ah Pook wrote on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 12:44am:
Yeah, or maybe he lives BACKWARDS IN TIME, you plebe, and he's warning you in advance because he's already seen it in the future, and uhh, the... hey, look at that hat!  What a hat!  Stand up!  Stand up!

I still prefer him to Hillary, but I tell you what. Ryan and Mitch had better get a fucking grip on the senate and the house to drag the party back in line because Trump is shaping up to be a worse spender than a drunk Democrat if we don't hobble that fucking infant. There are a shit-load of reps that will hook their wagon to the orange one if they think he has the coat tails to carry them. Thank god the evil little elf Sessions is out of the Senate.
« Last Edit: Feb 22nd, 2017 at 12:58am by Grand »  

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 2:03am
Print Post  
If Trump was anything other than the brainless bag of impulses and garbage in-garbage out spew machine that he has been revealed to be after a month in office

It took a month in office for you to learn this?  The clues were literally on the news every day for the entire campaign cycle.  God damn, you say "revealed to be" as if you never watched him speak at all across the past 18 months.

Grand wrote on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 12:56am:
Trump is shaping up to be a worse spender than a drunk Democrat if we don't hobble that fucking infant.

What the fuck does "shaping up to be" mean in the context of things that have been known for years?  It's like you're shouting "News flash!  Oprah is shaping up to be fat!"

Anyone who thought that Trump was going to be a fiscal conservative when he promised to cut taxes and increase spending in every single campaign rally is an idiot.

You actually thought the Mexicans were going to pay for the wall?  There were several estimates of the cost of the wall done during the campaign cycle, and none of them were equal to or under Trumps most expensive estimate, of the good half dozen estimates he made over time because he can't be bothered to memorize a number and stick to it.  and apparently his supporters are all like you and didn't give a fuck what he said during the campaign or what number he put on "The Wall," they just jizzed in their pants at some braggart claiming that he could make a foreign nation pay for a massive internal infrastructure initiative that, even if it were built, would do little or nothing to prevent illegal immigration and drug trafficking.

When the drug dealers have already dug many tunnels under the ground, it doesn't matter how high a wall is above the ground.  When the drug dealers have already launched their product into the US via catapult, no wall is going to stop them.

« Last Edit: Feb 22nd, 2017 at 2:04am by Frank »  

No, let me be Frank.

I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 2:35am
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 2:03am:
~Clueless blather trying to disguise itself as informed observation~

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #16 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 4:51am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 12:56am:
I still prefer him to Hillary, but I tell you what. Ryan and Mitch had better get a fucking grip on the senate and the house to drag the party back in line because Trump is shaping up to be a worse spender than a drunk Democrat if we don't hobble that fucking infant. There are a shit-load of reps that will hook their wagon to the orange one if they think he has the coat tails to carry them. Thank god the evil little elf Sessions is out of the Senate.

Is that a Jimmy Carter or a Hillbilly Clinton reference? Huh

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 10:16am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 2:35am:
Roll Eyes

Sounds like you're a man of experience.

No, let me be Frank.

I will not chone.

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #18 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 10:38am
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 2:03am:
When the drug dealers have already dug many tunnels under the ground, it doesn't matter how high a wall is above the ground.  When the drug dealers have already launched their product into the US via catapult, no wall is going to stop them.

Or the fact that most immigrants (including Mexicans) are coming into the USA by plane.

Or the fact that increased border security has actually increased the number of illegal immigrants staying in the USA, because they can no longer return home and hope for re-entry (like they used to), so they just stay and set up house.

There's that.

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #19 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
Which all only happened after Trump made the baseless comments off the cuff.  Trump's comments followed by the Swedish Gov guileless response were just the kind of smug shit that insulted the overblown machismo of the predominantly Somali immigrant population.

Or this?

http://truthfeed.com/breaking-video-swedish-citizen-says-trump-is-right-about-sw...

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 5:07pm:

Nah. I'm talking about real news and facts, not the opportune video posting of a hard-done Swedish that doesn't like the immigrants he's being forced to share his county with. Just because it can temporarily buttress my side of the political spectrum. 

Frankly I'm pretty surprised to see you post that kind of link Arkat, for all the crap about you that has annoyed me over the years I always gave you credit for being an intelligent (if somewhat pompous) guy. We don't need to cover for Trump, we need to support the current conservatives in Washington that will do the real work. Trump was a means to an end, and it will take a tremendous amount of clear thought and practical action to prevent his drama from fucking up the GOP's chance to get things sorted out in Washingtion.

Playing into the whole after the fact defense of his habitual bullshit isn't just unneeded it destructive.   

Truthfeed.... really man?
« Last Edit: Feb 22nd, 2017 at 5:49pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #21 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 5:48pm:
Nah. I'm talking about real news and facts...  

Truthfeed.... really man?

I can find other, more "reputable" sources that conveys the message, if you'd like.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #22 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 6:01pm
Print Post  
Here's a few:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/20/trump-may-have-been-unclear-but-swede...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/22/data-analysis-true-scale-immigration-...

Here's a story that says, yes, crime has gone up but the reports are exaggerated:

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/02/trump-exaggerates-swedish-crime/

So we have both sides saying crime has gone up. One side says it's gone up and by a LOT. The other side says, yes, it's gone up but not as much as some think.

One side seems to have an interest in inflating the crime rate rise and the other (Sweden) seems to have an interest in downplaying the seriousness of the crime increase.

My guess is the truth is somewhere in between...which still isn't good.
« Last Edit: Feb 22nd, 2017 at 6:13pm by Technomage »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #23 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 7:40pm
Print Post  
lol Fox

IP Logged

volt_
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 7:57pm
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 6:01pm:
My guess is the truth is somewhere in between...which still isn't good.

There's no reason to believe that the truth lies in the middle.  In a court case, is the defendant guilty or not of murder; neither, he is slightly kind of Schrodinger-guilty?  I think it's natural to come down on one side of the other.  In statistics, we find the answer by looking for the maximum likelihood, not the expectation (e.g., average) of the probability distribution.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint