Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) U36: Artificer & Battle Engineer Changes (Read 19493 times)
Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Re: U36: Artificer & Battle Engineer Changes
Reply #50 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 7:14pm
Print Post  
Trollero wrote on Jun 7th, 2017 at 10:37pm:
No melee arty can compete with that.  No bow build can compete with that.

And here we have the exact reason why we can't have nice things.

No one plays a melee arty.  Those two words do not go together like that, it's like grammar for Nazis.  No one plays an arti with a bow.  That is just a dumb fucking idea altogether.

Edrein wrote on Jun 7th, 2017 at 10:39pm:
Melee arty can't compete.

There's a good fucking reason for that.  They are casters.  If they could compete in melee there would be something very wrong. 

The BE changes might make it less obvious that anyone who isn't a drooling idiot should play an artificer as a caster.  Maybe.  What it will probably do is serve to disguise this poor choice so that idiots who can't see the forest for the trees will be fooled even more than they are now.
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2017 at 7:19pm by Frank »  

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Farmer
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Dharma!

Reply #51 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 1:49am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jun 7th, 2017 at 2:27am:
Fuck. Fucking goddamn. Homing vastly prefers to hit corners & doors rather than use the LOS between you and the mob. Think of it as being unable to turn off auto-targeting.

Cry

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #52 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 2:23am
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 7:14pm:
And here we have the exact reason why we can't have nice things.

No one plays a melee arty.  Those two words do not go together like that, it's like grammar for Nazis.  No one plays an arti with a bow.  That is just a dumb fucking idea altogether.

There's a good fucking reason for that.  They are casters.  If they could compete in melee there would be something very wrong. 

The BE changes might make it less obvious that anyone who isn't a drooling idiot should play an artificer as a caster.  Maybe.  What it will probably do is serve to disguise this poor choice so that idiots who can't see the forest for the trees will be fooled even more than they are now.

Sorry some of us enjoy spellsword type builds, and frankly don't want to be pidgeon holed into the atrocious offender that is the homebrewed stank of Enlightened Spirit. Or god forbid that abomination that was an attempt to capture the feeling of Eldritch Knight.

The biggest issue I see is that the devs believe the changes to the Quicken feat alone will make spellsword builds viable on classes that have the potential. Yet their own words in the public unveiling of Battle Engineer changes show that they think that you should multiclass rather than them outright make a viable option for a pure classed character.

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #53 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 4:04am
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 7:14pm:
No one plays a melee arty.

Juggernaught?

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #54 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 5:52am
Print Post  
Farmer wrote on Jun 10th, 2017 at 1:49am:
Cry

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to honor my butthurt.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #55 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 12:22pm
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on Jun 10th, 2017 at 2:23am:
The biggest issue I see is that the devs believe the changes to the Quicken feat alone

Which changes were these?  Huh

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #56 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
Metal-Beast wrote on Jun 10th, 2017 at 12:22pm:
Which changes were these?  Huh

The change made during the 'monk pass'. Quicken now stops the issue that previously caused auto-attack to break when you cast a spell. Because Henshin mystics DPS while using ki magic was totally low due to animations.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #57 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 7:08pm
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on Jun 10th, 2017 at 2:23am:
Sorry some of us enjoy spellsword type builds, and frankly don't want to be pidgeon holed into the atrocious offender that is the homebrewed stank of Enlightened Spirit. Or god forbid that abomination that was an attempt to capture the feeling of Eldritch Knight.

I don't think they ever will, TBH.

Whenever I had an Eldritch Night character, it was not to build a "Gish", but rather to have a Caster who, when the chips were down or he was out of spells or in a situation where casting wasn't an option, he could defend himself with weapons.

It wasn't supposed to be a Full-On Melee with spells, it was just supposed to be a caster who wasn't completely useless with a weapon in its hand.

And we're all stuck with Enlightened Spirit, because it's so easy to roll one and sacrifice... Basically Nothing.

Edrein wrote on Jun 10th, 2017 at 3:54pm:
The change made during the 'monk pass'. Quicken now stops the issue that previously caused auto-attack to break when you cast a spell. Because Henshin mystics DPS while using ki magic was totally low due to animations.  Cheesy

The most incredible thing is I managed to be surprised by this.  Embarrassed

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #58 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 7:36am
Print Post  
The thing is, they don't build every class to be able to Melee at the same level. They are balanced based on the  other utility the class offers.  That's why clerics should never be on par with paladins who should never be on par with fighter or barbarian.  In that regard, battle engineer should be somewhere below the baseline (swash bard). 

Also, not every tree needs to be able to create a viable end game min/max build.  Because not all players are min/max end game players. There are players who will enjoy a melee battle engineer arti and be fine running that on elite or R1.  Especially if they only run it 1-20.

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #59 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 10:25am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Jun 13th, 2017 at 7:36am:
The thing is, they don't build every class to be able to Melee at the same level. They are balanced based on the  other utility the class offers.  That's why clerics should never be on par with paladins who should never be on par with fighter or barbarian.  In that regard, battle engineer should be somewhere below the baseline (swash bard). 

Also, not every tree needs to be able to create a viable end game min/max build.  Because not all players are min/max end game players. There are players who will enjoy a melee battle engineer arti and be fine running that on elite or R1.  Especially if they only run it 1-20. 

Dude.. why are you even bothering? You KNOW there are people who spent obscene amounts of time minimaxing some 'build', and will be butt-hurt by anything that out performs it... just as there are people who will bitch about literally anything.
I kinda stopped paying attention when the posts were running about how 'eldritch knight' didn't go far enough to make Wizards melee viable  Roll Eyes (sigh)

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #60 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 10:48am
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Jun 13th, 2017 at 10:25am:
Dude.. why are you even bothering? You KNOW there are people who spent obscene amounts of time minimaxing some 'build', and will be butt-hurt by anything that out performs it... just as there are people who will bitch about literally anything.
I kinda stopped paying attention when the posts were running about how 'eldritch knight' didn't go far enough to make Wizards melee viable  Roll Eyes (sigh)

Anyone wanting to make an Eldritch Knight melee viable should watch the many Gingerspyce Druid series and extrapolate from there.

Because that's about as close to "Melee viable" as a full-caster gets.

Or maybe try resurrecting some of the old Melee Vampire builds from Ye Olde Times of Yore.

Whatever the result, it will be sub-optimal as a melee, but amusing form 1-20 perhaps.

So basically it's on my "to DO" list with Melee Arty and Henshin Mystic  Grin

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #61 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 11:01am
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Jun 13th, 2017 at 10:25am:

I hear you.  To me there are different versions of "challenge" in this game. 

I sometimes enjoy playing a min/maxxed build that is the best it can possibly be and seeing how much it can pwn Elite/EE (before) and low skulls (now) and how well it performs in high skulls to R10. 

But, it is also fun to take a sub-optimal build and see what you can do with it.  Can it complete elite/EE with relative ease?  Can it handle R1 or R2?  That is a different type of challenge as a builder.  But still a fun one.

The point of building is taking a class/build further than it should be able to go via creative class/enhancement/feat mixes, PL's, gear, and in-quest skill.  Whether that is taking the best possible builds (10's on a scale of 1-10) and seeing them execute on the highest difficulties or taking a build that should only be a 4 or 5 and seeing if you can make it perform like a 7 or 8. 

That is where even meta/build masters can have a lot of fun, imo.  But that's not for everyone. 

Other game example:  Some people play NbA2K and always play the Warriors.  They like to see how badly they can beat everyone and if they can go 82-0 and win the title in straight sweeps on Hall of Fame diffculty.  Some people like to take the Brooklyn Nets or 76'ers.  To them it is more fun to see if they can take them and win the title with an obviously crappy team, irl.  You could argue that takes more skill than going 82-0 with the Warriors.   
« Last Edit: Jun 13th, 2017 at 11:07am by Asheras »  

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #62 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 1:08pm
Print Post  
Metal-Beast wrote on Jun 13th, 2017 at 10:48am:
Anyone wanting to make an Eldritch Knight melee viable should watch the many Gingerspyce Druid series and extrapolate from there.

Or maybe try resurrecting some of the old Melee Vampire builds from Ye Olde Times of Yore.

Whatever the result, it will be sub-optimal as a melee, but amusing form 1-20 perhaps.

So basically it's on my "to DO" list with Melee Arty and Henshin Mystic  Grin

As a melee vampire builder; it's impossible post the original enhancement pass. A lot of the viability of vampire builds came from the lifesteal as you didn't have to focus so much on making sure you nabbed every selfheal spell.

Now you can get vampire at level 6 sure; but you can't get the lifesteal without sacrificing your t5 for the most awful t5 enhancements in the game. Let alone the fact you only gain 1HP per hit, and it doesn't even work in reaper.

But honestly; I think Eldritch Knight, Battle Engineer, and Warpriest should all be on the same level as Swashbuckler. Not amazingly good melee trees, but hybrid trees that synergize with class spell potential and other tree potential.

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #63 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 6:39pm
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on Jun 13th, 2017 at 1:08pm:
But honestly; I think Eldritch Knight, Battle Engineer, and Warpriest should all be on the same level as Swashbuckler. Not amazingly good melee trees, but hybrid trees that synergize with class spell potential and other tree potential.

Swash was arguably the best Melee build in the game when it came out.

Obviously, it's been well surpassed, but its combination of Melee DPS, Evasion, Buffs, Self-Healing, UMD, CC and Instakills all based off its strongest stat made it one of the few classes I took all the way to Epic cap (Rogue, Warlock and Paladin being the others).

I don't know that you can make Eldritch Knight THAT good without making it broken. Remember, Wizard and Sorc are f2p classes, so you don't want it to be TOO good (even if they only really shine with p2p races, although Human is f2p so that's not much of a theory).

To my mind, Eldritch Knight was designed to be like Stalwart Defender/Deepwood Stalker/Harper.

It's supposed to be a complimentary tree, not something you take to Capstone or even spend many points in.

Warpriest is a little different... Since Clerics and FvS are already heav(ier) armour types with shield proficiencies and martial weapon options. They lack the sheer nuking power of Arcane classes, and are self-healing, so tweaking a few improvements for Melee use makes sense.

Doing that however, without making Paladin (or Fighter, or Barb) obsolete is the trick.

One look at that new proposed War Domain had me thinking: "This is better than Paladin in every way."

And I'm not even a Meta-game min/max builder.

Anyway, this topic is Old Hat.

Back to my gimps.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: Jun 13th, 2017 at 6:40pm by Metal-Beast »  

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #64 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
Metal-Beast wrote on Jun 13th, 2017 at 6:39pm:
Swash was arguably the best Melee build in the game when it came out.

Obviously, it's been well surpassed, but its combination of Melee DPS, Evasion, Buffs, Self-Healing, UMD, CC and Instakills all based off its strongest stat made it one of the few classes I took all the way to Epic cap (Rogue, Warlock and Paladin being the others).

I don't know that you can make Eldritch Knight THAT good without making it broken. Remember, Wizard and Sorc are f2p classes, so you don't want it to be TOO good (even if they only really shine with p2p races, although Human is f2p so that's not much of a theory).

To my mind, Eldritch Knight was designed to be like Stalwart Defender/Deepwood Stalker/Harper.

It's supposed to be a complimentary tree, not something you take to Capstone or even spend many points in.

Warpriest is a little different... Since Clerics and FvS are already heav(ier) armour types with shield proficiencies and martial weapon options. They lack the sheer nuking power of Arcane classes, and are self-healing, so tweaking a few improvements for Melee use makes sense.

Doing that however, without making Paladin (or Fighter, or Barb) obsolete is the trick.

One look at that new proposed War Domain had me thinking: "This is better than Paladin in every way."

And I'm not even a Meta-game min/max builder.

Anyway, this topic is Old Hat.

Back to my gimps.  Cheesy

Honestly, I'd be fine if they made EK updated to feel like a mix of Vanguard and Arcane Archer.

A sort of imbued defensive-offense. A middle ground; you have to sacrifice offhand DPS for say using an orb or shield with lower DPS potential but higher defenses to combine with your spells and perhaps tying a spell to your mainhand?

Limit it to only touch based spells; such as Chill Touch, Shocking Grasp, etc. But make it feel similar to the tabletop variant without feeling like a super bad attempt at pigeon holing melee casters into being a bastardization of Defender.

Secondly; while War Domain looks good on paper. Arguably better than any form of warpriest on live right now, the proposed changes to Warpriest tends to cancel any 'OP' potential out. I've pushed for more 'extreme' but competitive buffs to let a War Domain Warpriest actually be on par with a Swashbuckler or atleast another melee. Apparently my fellow PC and the devs don't understand that a melee cleric/FVS has a to sacrifice essentially all forms of casting/metamagics to go the melee route. They shouldn't be barbarian level stupid high DPS, but they certainly shouldn't be lower than a swashbuckler post-or-pre nerf. War Domain clerics have always been some of the most OP melee fighters in tabletop.

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #65 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 10:36am
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on Jun 13th, 2017 at 7:23pm:
Secondly; while War Domain looks good on paper. Arguably better than any form of warpriest on live right now, the proposed changes to Warpriest tends to cancel any 'OP' potential out. I've pushed for more 'extreme' but competitive buffs to let a War Domain Warpriest actually be on par with a Swashbuckler or atleast another melee. Apparently my fellow PC and the devs don't understand that a melee cleric/FVS has a to sacrifice essentially all forms of casting/metamagics to go the melee route. They shouldn't be barbarian level stupid high DPS, but they certainly shouldn't be lower than a swashbuckler post-or-pre nerf. War Domain clerics have always been some of the most OP melee fighters in tabletop.

All of my PnP/ NWNx Clerics were Warpriests. Hell, even some of the Paladins were.

I would agree that making it SOMETHING like Swashbuckler would be cool... But then that leaves you with:

Option #1) Make the "Domains" weapons behave like Swashbuckler, extending crit. multi/threat range so they were all effectively the same
Option #2) Open up Martial Weapon proficiency early and give them nothing else
Option #3) Keep the same ridiculous garbage that they have now with useless, non-scaling To Hit/ Damage bonuses

The real issue, IMHO, it that they are scared of doing this because Cleric and FvS are full-spellcaster classes, getting complete access to all spell levels.

Paladin does not, Bard does not, Ranger does not. Even Artificer does not.

So now, they're stuck with something like Nature's Warrior, which is a bad place to be.

Not sure what the answer is here, but even if it went Live as is, it'd be an improvement.

Now, excuse me while I take my Pure 20 Druid Horc Nature's Warrior out for a romp through Stormhorns.  Cool

Edited:
Forgot Option #4: Give them full BAB somewhere in the cores/tree.
« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2017 at 10:42am by Metal-Beast »  

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #66 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 10:55am
Print Post  
Metal-Beast wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 10:36am:
Forgot Option #4: Give them full BAB somewhere in the cores/tree.

It's already in the tree, and it already sucks, because you can just cast it.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #67 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 2:17pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 10:55am:
It's already in the tree, and it already sucks, because you can just cast it.

True.

But Divine Power as a spell has a short duration (24 seconds plus 6 seconds per caster level so ~2.5 minutes at Lvl 20), and can be dispelled by beholders or any trash mob with Greater Dispel Magic or Break Enchantment.

So you're stuck re-casting it all the time, or taking the Extend Spell feat, which would be tough to squeeze in on a Melee build (eg. Standard STR-based Melee: Power Attack, Cleave, Great Cleave, (Fighting Style) Line of Feats, Empower Healing and Quicken).

Not that a Warpriest has anything else to do with it's SP, but I find constant re-buffing to be a royal pain in the ass, so gimme and un-dispellable enhancement any day.

But as it stands, yes, it's some serious junk.

Mostly because there's nothing else in the tree to support taking it, or that benefits from it (even with full BAB, melee DPS from a Longsword/Heavy Mace/Shortsword/etc. is still woefully sub-par).

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #68 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
Wait, where are the warpriest tree changes? I only looked at the domain proposal.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #69 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 3:48pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 3:45pm:
Wait, where are the warpriest tree changes? I only looked at the domain proposal.

I don't think the Warpriest or Angel of Vengeance changes have been posted yet.

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

ISeeSockPuppets
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #70 - Jun 16th, 2017 at 10:37am
Print Post  
Metal-Beast wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 2:17pm:
True.

But Divine Power as a spell has a short duration (24 seconds plus 6 seconds per caster level so ~2.5 minutes at Lvl 20), and can be dispelled by beholders or any trash mob with Greater Dispel Magic or Break Enchantment.

So you're stuck re-casting it all the time, or taking the Extend Spell feat, which would be tough to squeeze in on a Melee build (eg. Standard STR-based Melee: Power Attack, Cleave, Great Cleave, (Fighting Style) Line of Feats, Empower Healing and Quicken).

Not that a Warpriest has anything else to do with it's SP, but I find constant re-buffing to be a royal pain in the ass, so gimme and un-dispellable enhancement any day.

But as it stands, yes, it's some serious junk.

Mostly because there's nothing else in the tree to support taking it, or that benefits from it (even with full BAB, melee DPS from a Longsword/Heavy Mace/Shortsword/etc. is still woefully sub-par).

That spell could use a buff.

IP Logged

karavek
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #71 - Jun 16th, 2017 at 11:39pm
Print Post  
Wow so much idiocy based on some really bad wannabe game designer theory.

Be it 2nd or 3rd ed cleric was the best melee class. Between buffs heals and offensive spells to soften up a foe no pure fighter or other warrior class could compete or should even be expected to. Why people think non magic users are supposed to be other then grunt cannon fodder I'll never know.

Oh fuck it. Fuck DDO and all the trash who think warriors are supposed to be other then worthless in high levels.

If this game had flying and mounts and dragons using all their potential only wizards clerics and paladins would be remotely useful in end game.as it should be.

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #72 - Jun 17th, 2017 at 4:04am
Print Post  
karavek wrote on Jun 16th, 2017 at 11:39pm:

Be it 2nd or 3rd ed cleric was the best melee class. Between buffs heals and offensive spells to soften up a foe no pure fighter or other warrior class could compete or should even be expected to. Why people think non magic users are supposed to be other then grunt cannon fodder I'll never know.

Oh fuck it. Fuck DDO and all the trash who think warriors are supposed to be other then worthless in high levels.

If this game had flying and mounts and dragons using all their potential only wizards clerics and paladins would be remotely useful in end game.as it should be.

To paraphrase the responses I got over the subject of making War Domain warpriest clerics competitive:

The answer is no for two parts. Clerics have full access to a spellbook and spell list (which is null when considering a melee cleric isn't going to cast many spells save buffs or healing). Secondly they don't want clerics to be on par with any traditional melee class.

Apparently that second one includes bards. Because Warpriest still doesn't match a pure Warchanter for damage/utility. Nor do they definitely not approach a Swashbuckler, and even with the War Domain goodies I severely doubt non-Sylvanus maul builds will match a Swashbuckler.

But don't worry; swashbuckler definitely isn't a prestige more often tied to Fighters and Rogues in tabletop than Bards.
« Last Edit: Jun 17th, 2017 at 4:08am by Edrein »  

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #73 - Jun 17th, 2017 at 10:26am
Print Post  
karavek wrote on Jun 16th, 2017 at 11:39pm:

Yep...Gay & Retarded™

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #74 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 1:33pm
Print Post  
Metal-Beast wrote on Jun 13th, 2017 at 10:48am:

If that's close, it is sitting on the lap of far away.  Because Gingerspyce doesn't melee.  I mean, he carries a scimitar.  He even swings it around a little bit once the mobs are all blinded or falling over or whatever.  But it is a pure caster build, no melee emphasis at all.

Metal-Beast wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 10:36am:
All of my PnP/ NWNx Clerics were Warpriests. Hell, even some of the Paladins were.

In PnP you could make a CODzilla who could outfight a fighter and still had full spell casting.  A lot of that spell casting was dedicated to your fighting abilities, but you still had options that a fighter never had.  But that was 3.5 PnP, which is actually far more poorly balanced than DDO.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint