Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Purey Shuri (Read 132474 times)
5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Re: Purey Shuri
Reply #475 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jan 9th, 2020 at 11:00am:
Wood Elf better than Halfling b/c of PBS and Accuracy?
Halfling still wins due to height advantage IMHO.

I sure miss having more sneak attack range, but accuracy isn't a problem. Concur on Halfling.

Alex DeLarge wrote on Jan 10th, 2020 at 8:42am:
BTW, that guy also claimed that Deadly Instincts damage doesn't stack with INS.Deadly atm.

I mean, it's not supposed to stack, since they are both ostensibly insight bonuses. But it stacked when I tested it. That might have been like 6 months ago though. Was he claiming there was a recent change?

NOTpopejubal wrote on Jan 10th, 2020 at 4:02pm:
Out of curiosity, how would you level this in heroick’s? Would you use it as a thrower in her Roeck’s or just ride the inquisitive train until 20 and then switch to throwing?

I leveled it as a thrower, except for level 1-2. It's not as bad as people claim if you twink out the gear.

Shadowstar
Frozen Tunic (lvl 4)
Quiver of Alacrity
Armor Piercing/Tendon Slice offhand
over 9k haste pots

It's no sorc, but it can solo ToEE at level.

Linker wrote on Jan 12th, 2020 at 11:42am:
When your DC oriented build is maxed out at 112, you know something isn't quite right.

Maybe you haven't been paying attention, but this isn't a DC build. This is a straight DPS build that happens to have a functional DC. Literally the only thing I have listed that supports that DC instead of more DPS is the Silver Tongue Ring.
« Last Edit: Jan 13th, 2020 at 12:17pm by 5 Foot Step »  

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #476 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 12:36pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 12:13pm:
I leveled it as a thrower, except for level 1-2. It's not as bad as people claim if you twink out the gear.

Certainly the new BAB progression for throwers and bows helps better in lower levels.
But I will never ever never ever never ever will level like that again.
The worst heroic levelling experience in my entire DDO career.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #477 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 12:54pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 12:13pm:
I mean, it's not supposed to stack, since they are both ostensibly insight bonuses. But it stacked when I tested it. That might have been like 6 months ago though. Was he claiming there was a recent change?

I mean, his thread is recent and he's claiming that.
Maybe he didn't even test if it's supposed to stack even tho it shouldn't?

IP Logged

Carpone
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #478 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 1:31pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jan 10th, 2020 at 8:42am:
BTW, that guy also claimed that Deadly Instincts damage doesn't stack with INS.Deadly atm.
Is this factually correct?

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/501236-Hey-devs-ring-of-nightfall-insi...

Coco [Nov 2018]: Know the Angles stacking with other Insightful Damage bonuses is known and, at this moment, is classified as not working as intended. I do not have an eta on any change to this. Essentially, enjoy the erroneous buff knowing that it could be changed in the future.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #479 - Jan 13th, 2020 at 2:06pm
Print Post  
Carpone wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 1:31pm:
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/501236-Hey-devs-ring-of-nightfall-insi...

Coco [Nov 2018]: Know the Angles stacking with other Insightful Damage bonuses is known and, at this moment, is classified as not working as intended. I do not have an eta on any change to this. Essentially, enjoy the erroneous buff knowing that it could be changed in the future.

They said much the same thing about double con-opp greensteel all those years ago.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Linker
Dragon Raider

It's all the same

Reply #480 - Jan 15th, 2020 at 9:30am
Print Post  
Fair, fair. Nice.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #481 - Jan 27th, 2020 at 5:30pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jan 9th, 2020 at 11:00am:
8/6/6 is the the higher dps burst option. Firing rates range from 4.2 to 4.6 for the 8/6/6 and the 14/6 versions, respectively. That chance to proc another star does not beat the burst that a critical multiplier and higher ranged power provide.

This is all I ever wanted to see written in a thread about throwers.

Thank you.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #482 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 8:40am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jan 27th, 2020 at 5:30pm:
This is all I ever wanted to see written in a thread about throwers.

Thank you.

Doesn't smell right. I'm not sure exactly what build he's referring to, but Monk gets a crit multi too and more range. RP should not be significantly higher. If "burst" = running in Fury ED, then its RP should be lower.

Nubbinns has not posted a build, so I will assume this is Schrödinger's thrower.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #483 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 8:40am:
Doesn't smell right. I'm not sure exactly what build he's referring to, but Monk gets a crit multi too and more range. RP should not be significantly higher. If "burst" = running in Fury ED, then its RP should be lower.

Nubbinns has not posted a build, so I will assume this is Schrödinger's thrower.

I don't know if you can follow along easily enough, since the last few pages of this thread show me that you cannot. But here goes anyway.

14/6 vs 8/6/6 have very close firing rates. So the chance to throw 5 stars is slightly higher on a 14/6 than it is on 8/6/6. The 8/6/6 gets a critical multiplier that 14/6 does not have access to.

Tier 5 DWS is better than a pure 20 thrower.

Do you even know how to dps, lil nigga?
« Last Edit: Jan 28th, 2020 at 6:10pm by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #484 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 10:23pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 6:10pm:
I don't know if you can follow along easily enough, since the last few pages of this thread show me that you cannot. But here goes anyway.

14/6 vs 8/6/6 have very close firing rates. So the chance to throw 5 stars is slightly higher on a 14/6 than it is on 8/6/6. The 8/6/6 gets a critical multiplier that 14/6 does not have access to.

Everything that's old is new again:

8/6/6 build
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/463636-Some-New-Thrower-Builds
« Last Edit: Jan 28th, 2020 at 10:24pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #485 - Jan 28th, 2020 at 10:24pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 8:40am:

harharharhar wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 10:23pm:

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #486 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 9:28am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 6:10pm:

I'm following.

You claimed 8/6/6 is the highest DPS because of the crit profile, the doubleshot, and the ranged power.

I pointed out that that doesn't seem to make sense since pure monk gets even more doubleshot (because more monk levels, very close to 6 stars) and an even better crit profile (+2 range, +1 multi in NS vs +1 range in DWS, +1 muilti in kensei), and ranged power should be about the same.

But since I couldn't be sure since you didn't actually post a build, I attempted to tease more information out of you.

Sound right?

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #487 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 12:54pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jan 29th, 2020 at 9:28am:
I'm following.

You claimed 8/6/6 is the highest DPS because of the crit profile, the doubleshot, and the ranged power.

I pointed out that that doesn't seem to make sense since pure monk gets even more doubleshot (because more monk levels, very close to 6 stars) and an even better crit profile (+2 range, +1 multi in NS vs +1 range in DWS, +1 muilti in kensei), and ranged power should be about the same.

But since I couldn't be sure since you didn't actually post a build, I attempted to tease more information out of you.

Sound right?

You're adorable that you think 20 monk is an actual build played by anyone, or even dps tested by its sole proponent.

If you only looked at passive, the damage seems to favor the extra 1 threat range and 6 more sneak dice, versus the 20 rp and 12 damage. And if both were racing in LD, then the 20 monk might even edge out the DWS. I'm sure you tried mathing it but failed to ever consider the active attacks. Which, when combined with Adrenaline or Hunt's End, end up wildly shitting on a pure 20 monk. Maybe one day, when I'm feeling extra vindictive, I'll dps test your own build for you.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Ulysses
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #488 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Guys you're never going to believe this....but I think the brand new class just released might be really strong...shocker right?  Seems like the standing dps should be similar to, or slightly higher than a Shuri thrower as what you lose in a little average double shot and sneak attack is made up for by the poison imbues (irresistible) and higher base weapon damage. However, peak dmg should be higher with 5.83 attacks per animation versus the monk with 4.3 with 10k stars up.

Here are some of my early notes from a Alchemist/Vistani knife thrower:

Doubleshot
87- feats/enhancements/guild buffs (est)
6- Whirling wrists
110- Int (est)
20- Rapid throw
223- Standing dblshot

30- action boost
30- reaper action boost
100- Multitude of Missles
100- Whirling Blades
483- Peak dblshot

Acid dmg-
8d12=      52 avg
800      Poison spell power (est)
468-      Poison dmg per dagger
*1.15- mod (Envenom the heart tier 4 alch enhancement)
538- poison dmg per dagger

PRR bonuses-
33-      Vile Chemist Bonuses
40-      Orchidium (purple) Stance
22-      Vistani up to Rank 5
7-        Augment armor spell
102-   Perma prr bonuses

70-      Switching to purple (12 seconds)
30-      Vistani Mist Stalker V

202-      Peak prr bonuses

Misc bonuses-

Multiple AoE Helpless spells, based on int, which you max
dr 30 stoneskin (goldskin)
(2)w- bonus to all thrower knives
50% up time 50% speed boost (speed boost spell)
100% uptime invisibility and displacement (Smoke Bomb spell)
Heartseeker Poison Imbue: temporary weapon enchantment, on hit: -1 Fort saves, 5 stacks, on crit: 1d6 Con damage, on vorpal: 1 stack of vuln
Defensive roll with 100% chance of negating half damage when below 20% hp
48 max dex bonus/dodge in light armor (thus 100 base mrr cap), 68 dex bonus/dodge while Mist Stalker V active

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #489 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
TBH, I haven't seen anyone else play any sort of thrower for quite some time. That's why I'm skeptical of you thinking this is a settled issue.
Anyway, here's my burst damage stats if you ever feel like posting a build to compare.

Quote:
Sneak Attack:
= 24d6+141
Doubleshot:
=198% Doubleshot
Ranged Power:
=360 RP

That ethereal nerf is going to hurt.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #490 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Jan 29th, 2020 at 1:21pm:
Guys you're never going to believe this....but I think the brand new class just released might be really strong

Before the MoM nerf yesterday, it rivaled pre-nerf inquisitive in sustained dps and bursts. Now it's comparable to a shuri thrower, but with 350 prr in reaper, higher mrr cap, and a heal spell. I was getting 14 or so seconds before MoM got nerfed of 20 dshot and 60 rp.

Now I am hovering around 24 in LD. The tests used bound + hymn, and only a deadly rain swap ( didnt bother uncanny swapping ), and dust + vacuum + shattered device for debuffing.

The Fatesinger and Fury times are still good. More of a burst build now than a sustained.

5 Foot Step wrote on Jan 29th, 2020 at 2:15pm:
TBH, I haven't seen anyone else play any sort of thrower for quite some time. That's why I'm skeptical of you thinking this is a settled issue.

I'm sure once a good player picks up the build that you will let us know.
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2020 at 2:48pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Ulysses
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #491 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jan 29th, 2020 at 2:47pm:
Before the MoM nerf yesterday, it rivaled pre-nerf inquisitive in sustained dps and bursts. Now it's comparable to a shuri thrower, but with 350 prr in reaper, higher mrr cap, and a heal spell. I was getting 14 or so seconds before MoM got nerfed of 20 dshot and 60 rp.

Thanks for the tests Rubbins that confirms my initial thoughts on its viability.

Let me ask, what enhancement spread did you go?  I was thinking taking all cores in Vile chemist but going Tier 5s in Vistani.  I want to pump up that Int so I can test DC casting ability.

The spell utility is strong.  All action boost spells have 50% up time and limited just by sp.

AoE helpless inducing spells, perma invisibility/haste, single target death spells, and of course as you mentioned, heal with a 6s cooldown.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #492 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Jan 29th, 2020 at 4:18pm:
Let me ask, what enhancement spread did you go?  I was thinking taking all cores in Vile chemist but going Tier 5s in Vistani.  I want to pump up that Int so I can test DC casting ability.

I tested 18/1 barb/1 rogue. Int based.  And 11 rogue/ 6 alch/ 3 wiz. Int to damage and Dex to dshot. Both had similar times. Making the 18 a better overall build for me. Both tier 5 VKF and the Capstone, plus Harper for KtA. Level 18 core in Alchemist for the 18 x/x split. Undead zombie and assassin tree for the rogue zombie split.

The prr boost is insane. Spell point action boosts are funny. The animation eats into at least 3 seconds of the boost before I can start dpsing again. The heal jar is a bit slower than it was last lama, but worth it since it's a heal spell.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #493 - Jan 29th, 2020 at 10:10pm
Print Post  
Holy shit they added Multitude of Missles?

Man I waited years for a feat like that

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #494 - Apr 6th, 2020 at 11:14am
Print Post  
The Blender v6.1

Race: Halfling
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Class: 20 Monk

Stats:......... (36 pt build)
Strength............6
Dexterity...........20 (+ level ups)
Constitution........16
Intelligence.........8
Wisdom.............16
Charisma............8
(tomes recommended)

Feat Progression:
Level 1   : Point Blank Shot
Level 1(M):Shuriken Expertise
Level 2(M): Precision
Level 3   : Precise Shot
Level 6   : Rapid Shot
Level 6(M):10K Stars
Level 9   : Completionist
Level 12 : Improved Critical
Level 15 : Improved Precise Shot
Level 18 : Weapon Focus Thrown
Level 21 : Overwhelming Critical
Level 24 : WF Ranged
Level 26 : Pierce Silver
Level 27 : Blinding Speed
Level 28 : Doubleshot
Level 29 : Elusive Target
Level 30 : Epic DR
Level 30 : Scion of the Astral Plane
(if not completionist add Great Dexterity)

Skills:
(assumes +6 or better Int tome)
Concentration 23
Diplomacy 23
Heal 1
Hide 23
Move Silently 23
Spot 23
Tumble 1
UMD 11

Enhancements: 95 AP

Ninja: 41 AP
Core 6/6
Sneak Attack Training 4/4 (8 pts)
Ninjutsu 4/4 (4 pts)
Stealthy 3/3
Action Boost Power 3/3
Agility 3/3
Sting of the Ninja (2 pts)
+1 DEX
No Mercy 3/3 (6 pts)
Deadly Striker (2 pts)
Crippling Strike (2 pts)

Racial: 16 AP
Cores 4/5 (6 AP)
Cunning 1/3
Acrobatic 3/3
Nimble Reaction 3/3
Guile 3/3

Falconry: 27 AP
Cores 3/6 (4 AP)
Rugged 3/3
Out in Nature 3/3
Sprint Boost 3/3
Watch the Center 3/3
Conditioning (2 AP)
1/3 Go for the Eyes
1/3 Diving Attack
Deadly Instinct 3/3
No Mercy 3/3
Expose Weakness

Vistani: 11 AP
Core 3/6
Undead Hunter
Mist Stalker I-II (4 pts)
Acrobatic 2/3
Haste Boost 1/3

Epic Destiny: Shadowdancer
Stealthy 3/3
Dex +1

Lithe 1/3
Dex +1

Meld 3/3
Dex +1

Improved Invis 3/3

Untouchable
Executioner Shot 3/3

Shadow Form
Dark Imbuement
Consume

Twists: 4/3/2/1/1
Sense Weakness
Whirling Wrists
Pin (Swap for Energy Sheath when needed)
Rejuvenation Cocoon
Enlightenment

Gear:
Helm of the Final Watcher Raid Helmet: Seeker +21, Q Deadly +6, Accuracy +34, Insightful Doubleshot +7%
Doctor LeRoux's Curious Implant Necklace Minor Artifact: Insightful Wisdom +10, Equipped Healing Amplification +47, Exceptional Healing Amplification +24, Quality Physical Sheltering +14, Empty Blue Augment Slot Icon, Empty Green Augment Slot, Empty Yellow Augment Slot Icon
Echo of Ravenkind (Trinket) Eternal Holy Burst, True Seeing, Constitution +20, Improved Deception, Yellow Slot, Green Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Legendary)
Legendary Cloak of Balance Cloak: Nearly Finished (Quality Strength, Dexterity, or Constitution +5), Freedom of Movement, Insightful Seeker 10, Parrying +10, Empty Green Augment Slot
Legendary Silverthread Belt (Belt): Enhanced Devotion +202, Enhanced Nullification +202, Healing Lore +29, Void Lore +29, Blue Augment Slot
Ring of the Silver Tongue Ring: Improved Deception, Insightful Deception Att/Dmg, Assassinate, Insightful Assassinate, Empty Green Augment Slot, Empty Blue Augment Slot
Wildwood Gauntlets Gloves: Blurry/Lesser Displacement, Dodge +8%/+21%, Natural Armor +8/+21, Distant Diversion +12%/+33%
Slaver Boots: Sheltering/Resistance/Tendon Slice/Quality Wis
Legendary Perfect Pinnacle (Ring): Greater Reinforced Fists, Deadly +16, Stunning +22, Soul of the Elements (Beyond the Soul of Tide), Yellow Augment Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Legendary) (SWAP: Ring of Prowess for redname DPS)
Wildwood Wrists Bracers: Nearly Finished (Wis +21), Doubleshot 13%, Insightful Deception +9, Quality Deception +4, 2 augment slots
Collective Sight Goggles: Nearly Finished (DEX +5/21), Almost There (INSIGHT DEX +3/10), Quality Resistance +1/+4 (SWAP: Negotiator Specs for aggro management)
Wildwood Outfit : Fortification +214%, Physical Sheltering +54, Healing Amplification +85, False Life +81
Epic Purifying Quiver (Quiver): Blunt Ammo
Complete Thunderforged Kama (150 Devotion, 35% Armor Piercing, Draconic Reinvigoration)
(SWAP: Rebellion (-25% threat, Sneak Attack +5, Improved Deception, Armor Piercing 20%, red slot w/ devotion slotted, adds implement bonus))
Spite, the Fractured Shards (Shuriken) 7[1d2+3]+15, 19-20/x2, Glass Shards, Keen V, Sovereign Disruption, Hemorrhaging, Returning, Purple Slot, Red Slot)

Sharn Wallwatch Set
+3 Sneak Dice
+25% Fortification Bypass
+20% Doubleshot
+20 Ranged Power

11 filigree Sentient set: Nystul's/Shattered/Spines
Nystul's Mystical Defense
2 Pieces: +5 Magical Resistance Rating
3 Pieces: +1 to all saving throws.
4 Pieces: +100 Hit Points
5 Pieces: Your Max MRR Cap is increased by 40.
Nystul's Mystical Defense: +1 Constitution      +2 PRR
Nystul's Mystical Defense: Fire Absorption      +5% Fire Absorption      +2 MRR
Nystul's Mystical Defense: Electric Absorption      +5% Electrical Absorption      +2 MRR
Nystul's Mystical Defense: Cold Absorption      +5% Cold Absorption      +2 MRR
Nystul's Mystical Defense: Acid Absorption      +5% Acid Absorption      +2 MRR

Shattered Device Filigree Set Rare Set!
When 2 pieces are equipped: +3 to Attack and Damage with weapons
When 3 pieces are equipped: +3% Doublestrike and Doubleshot
When 4 pieces are equipped: Your Melee and Ranged attacks have a chance to reduce enemy PRR and MRR by 10 for 10 seconds
Attack and Damage +1 -~- Rare Version: & +2 PRR
Fortification Bypass +5% -~- Rare Version: & +2 PRR
Physical Resistance Rating +3 -~- Rare Version: & +2 MRR
Ranged Power +3 -~- Rare Version: & +2 Ranged Power

Spines of the Manticore
2 Pieces: +2 Damage
Spines of the Manticore: Ranged Power      +3 Ranged Power      +2 Ranged Power
Spines of the Manticore/The Wreath of Flame  +10 Ranged Power

Augments: 20
Draconic Soul Gem
Globe of Imperial Blood
The Master's Gift
Golem's Heart
Protection 8
Good Luck 2
Blindness Immunity
Fear Immunity
Poison "immunity"
Disease "immunity"
Concentration 15
Heal 15
Spot 15
Hide 15
Move Silently 15
Spooky WIS 2
Deathblock

Reds:
Spite/Arc - Deconstructor, Chaos
TF - Meridian Fragment
Rebellion - Devotion 114 (Adds Implement bonus)
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2020 at 6:35am by 5 Foot Step »  

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #495 - Apr 25th, 2020 at 4:13pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns

The Rogue 8/6/6 variant not as good as the fighter variant?

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #496 - Apr 26th, 2020 at 3:35am
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Apr 25th, 2020 at 4:13pm:
Rubbinns

The Rogue 8/6/6 variant not as good as the fighter variant?

11mnk/6rng/3wiz = Zombie Shuri Tongue

But Dex Dagger Zombies are sooooo much better now. Rival pre-nerf Inquisitives with 25 AF stacks on bosses.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #497 - Apr 26th, 2020 at 4:31am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Apr 26th, 2020 at 3:35am:
11mnk/6rng/3wiz = Zombie Shuri Tongue

But Dex Dagger Zombies are sooooo much better now. Rival pre-nerf Inquisitives with 25 AF stacks on bosses.

The -20 attack speed though.
Any way to get it back?

5 Foot mind starting a new thread with a build plan of this Dagger thrower? Smiley
« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2020 at 4:31am by Halfmaniac »  

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #498 - Apr 26th, 2020 at 5:50am
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Apr 26th, 2020 at 4:31am:
The -20 attack speed though.
Any way to get it back?

5 Foot mind starting a new thread with a build plan of this Dagger thrower? Smiley

Yes that’s the point zombies can hit the animation cap

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #499 - Apr 26th, 2020 at 9:42am
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Apr 26th, 2020 at 4:31am:
5 Foot mind starting a new thread with a build plan of this Dagger thrower?

No thanks, I'm good.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26
Send TopicPrint