Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Katfish On Khyber (Read 41167 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Katfish On Khyber
Reply #25 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 10:48pm
Print Post  
Tamaized wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 6:26pm:
No, I just don't like to see her hurt.

omg. nigga.... i just creeped on yo twitter fam....

"Wew lad, I SURE DO LOVE WHEN PEOPLE CLAIM YOUR GIRL IS CATFISHING EVEN THOUGH WE LIVE RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER. SURE MAKES A LOT OF SENSE. This is the third time this has happened. wtf." 

now she's your girl?

ahahahah.

ololololoolool.

im ded

fade me bro

how are you in love with someone who you have never seen in person. never heard their voice. look, im glad you got catfished by someone who said they live across the street from you.... cute. maybe when your testicles descend you will have the balls to ask to speak and see "her"

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

platfarmchink
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 10:50pm
Print Post  
Hey Catfishtard. There are ways to fool Google Image Search. Make a combination of image edits.

For example,

180 degree image flip
resize
use a border
add sparkles because you're such a cutie!
get creative

And lurn2catfish noob.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #27 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 11:36pm
Print Post  
Tamaized wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 5:02pm:
dude she lives across the street from me lmao

And you both accidentally happen to be playing DDO?

And you both play on Khyber?

And you just happen to stumble upon this thread on DDO vault of all places?

LOLOLOLOLOLO.

If any of it were even anywhere remotely true, I'd be fucking disturbed by a fucking Stalker creep living next door to a girl who probably doesn't even know of your existence.  Shocked

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 11:57pm
Print Post  

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #29 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 12:01am
Print Post  
Rubbins is like the Dropbear Awareness Society for online activity.

You should charge, bro.

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #30 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 12:04am
Print Post  
Crazy how "she" lived so close... i havent even met people that live in the same county.. and only like 2 in the same state..

Youre full of shit bro..

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 12:40am
Print Post  
Starkjade wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 12:01am:
Rubbins is like the Dropbear Awareness Society for online activity.

You should charge, bro.

can't charge. I do this for the people. am the people's champ .... i aint gonna let no more unsuspecting, naive, virgins get catfished by creepy dudes. not on my watch.

now all of my niggas on khyber know what's up;

just feel bad for tamaized. dude got catfished so hard.... we can help you! it's why i did this to begin with.

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #32 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 12:50am
Print Post  
Damn... that info tho.... Cheesy

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 1:01am
Print Post  
"her" mobo post

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/430227-Help!I-ve-been-blacklisted-by-a...

"her" vault post

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1483797548

"her" myspace

https://myspace.com/360770374/photos

"her" pic reverse searched

https://www.google.com/search?q=cute+blonde+emo+girls&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSmQEJ...

Tama- how do you fall for that? that isn't even the same person in the picture on his myspace and his youtube pic. the fuk is wrong with you boi?

« Last Edit: Feb 9th, 2018 at 1:02am by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

platfarmchink
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 1:09am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 1:01am:
"her" mobo post

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/430227-Help!I-ve-been-blacklisted-by-a...

"her" vault post

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1483797548

"her" myspace

https://myspace.com/360770374/photos

"her" pic reverse searched

https://www.google.com/search?q=cute+blonde+emo+girls&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSmQEJ...

Tama- how do you fall for that? that isn't even the same person in the picture on his myspace and his youtube pic. the fuk is wrong with you boi?

"her" lone MySpace connection.

https://myspace.com/360770374/connections/out

A guy named Aaron Harper.

https://a3-images.myspacecdn.com/images03/1/986480408c8c414492179129e1f17773/300
x300.jpg

https://myspace.com/239144176

So I guess it's him.
« Last Edit: Feb 9th, 2018 at 1:11am by platfarmchink »  

IP Logged

platfarmchink
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 1:11am
Print Post  
dude looks pretty badass. am fraid.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 1:15am
Print Post  
platfarmchink wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 1:09am:

all I got was http://tamaized.tk/

discord and twitter.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 6:55am
Print Post  
wow. this dude doesnt get it. from his latest youtube updates, it seems he's going to continue catfishing Khyber

check out his description lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF6KEes3w88

Quote:
Please no drama on this one i dont care who thinks who is better 20 monk total superior race everyone should just reroll thanks for DD0Vault thank you for making me feel like shit and trashing my build you guys are some great just i mean truly great godly people. you must make what? 2? 300$ a month on welfare? your moms must have a pretty low rent for big ballers like you. now please go fuck with someone elses channel so i can continue to make videos i love doing what i enjoy

My gear is unfinished as it is im missing
Strahd Wraps
Strahd Necklace
Strahd Robes
T3 Legendary Greensteel Boots

And for those of you who are actually here for the content and support me i thank you all for your time beacause for ever 100 assholes on the DDOVAULT theres 1 decent person like you. And without some kind of positive feedback from the few people who watch my videos i wouldnt have the courage to keep doing this. so again thank you for all your support feed back and positive insights into what i should and shouldnt be doing!

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #38 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 7:44am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 6:55am:
Please no drama on this one i dont care who thinks who is better 20 monk total superior race everyone should just reroll thanks for DD0Vault thank you for making me feel like shit and trashing my build you guys

Damn kids have gotten soft.  In the big scheme of things, barely harsh constructive criticism is nowhere near drama or being "thrashed."  Suck it up buttercup.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Turd_Ferguson
Waterworks Kobold

It's a funny name.

Reply #39 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
Goddammit Rubbins! You're a goddamned genius! This is the most outstanding catfish gutting I've ever read. You must have a goddamned IQ of 160! You are goddamned gifted Rubbins!

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #40 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
What happend to the links?
I suppose this breaks our one rule?
Hilarious anyway

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #41 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 3:19pm
Print Post  
WonderfulFoppyBint wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 1:20pm:
I suppose this breaks our one rule?

It made Strake do work?  Huh

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #42 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 8:47am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 3:19pm:

Nah, all the links were found by googling toon names and their vault usernames. Not like I posted the real names. or real pictures  Grin

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #43 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 3:19pm:

Usually when that happens it's obvious for everybody. Something else must have occured.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #44 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
good thread tbh nice work

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Friendship
Korthos Resident

Love me! Please?

Reply #45 - Feb 15th, 2018 at 12:45pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint