Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) More Monks nerfs (Read 20745 times)
Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Re: More Monks nerfs
Reply #125 - Apr 1st, 2018 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
Western civilization peaked with tracksuits and vodka, yes.

Edit:  Shit, I forgot about Tommy Wiseau.

You win, Eastern Europe.
« Last Edit: Apr 1st, 2018 at 2:52pm by Starkjade »  

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #126 - Apr 1st, 2018 at 2:45pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Apr 1st, 2018 at 1:16pm:
East europe is what is left of western civilization. Thank god I'm not from degenerate america that can't create real men.

Sounds political. Maybe you think since you've mastered floaters in the kiddie pool, that qualifies you to start pontificating with the true bloviators? Come shit your pants over in P&R. I promise at least some of us will laugh.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #127 - Apr 1st, 2018 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
As I said pages ago, 8 damage, 28 sa, 9 ds eithout counting the newer pls (scourge). You can add there 10 mp that maybe you can't fit. That is not going to bring you from 32 to 18 dude,

that is a wonderful hill you have picked to die on. and why the fuck are you not adding 12 dstrike + 6 offhand? because youre gay, thats why. it's more than 8 damage. 9 with kta, 12 vs evil. it's more than 28 sneak, it's 30.

now add the rest of the missing bonuses;

missing buffs, items, and reaper cores
void dragon +3 to stat avg, 1.5 dmg mod, .5 kta 1/3rd hide skill
store pot (1 dmg mod, .5 kta mod, 1/3 hide skill)
prowess pot (2dmg)
camo scroll (3 1/3 from hide skill)
max insightful sneak attack item +6 sneak damage over ring used on lama
mp remnant tome
reaper+mythic gear bonuses (up to 40 mp)
reaper cores (4 dmg, 3 mp, 1 dex/str)
dex based build increasing hide by 15, 5 sneak mod

so, let's add it up for your bitchass since your bulgarian math is as bad as your english.

17 dstrike
6 offhand dstrike
21 dmg
45 sneak
55mp
= youre a fucking nutthurt, crying, retard who cant math or even dps a fucking stationary kobold, so youre gonna just sit there and bitchup about how it doesnt matter and theyre cheating. just because you cant do it... 

this is from the same person that thinks 17 dstrike, 6 offhand, 12 damage, 30 sneak is not significant. yet in the very same post says PA is significant. from the same person, who omits numbers listed because it suits his shitty dps. LUL.

if you think;

17 dstrike
6 offhand dstrike
21 dmg
45 sneak
55mp (let's use 25 )

isnt going to bring times down to 20 seconds, then youre retarded. another few seconds could be taken off just by tightening up rotations.  you fucking pathetic romanian gypsy
« Last Edit: Apr 1st, 2018 at 4:31pm by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #128 - Apr 1st, 2018 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
This is like arguing with a teenager that top tier athletes use steroids. They will never admit, will keep sucking the cock of the guy they love no matter what argument is shown.

this is so gay. it's gayer than kevin spacey inside of a chuckie cheese

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #129 - Apr 1st, 2018 at 4:35pm
Print Post  
East europe is what is left of western civilization.

youre not even northern EU. kek. you know, the places where shitty eastern euro fags go to for work.

greece, italy and france have the best food. northern eu have the best quality of life. only thing eastern euro has is best mail order brides. send your sister to me, i'll pay your family a block of cheese

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #130 - Apr 1st, 2018 at 4:46pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #131 - Apr 2nd, 2018 at 2:00am
Print Post  
rubins killin' it ITT:

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #132 - Apr 3rd, 2018 at 10:35am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Apr 1st, 2018 at 4:12pm:
that is a wonderful hill you have picked to die on. and why the fuck are you not adding 12 dstrike + 6 offhand? because youre gay, thats why. it's more than 8 damage. 9 with kta, 12 vs evil. it's more than 28 sneak, it's 30.

You can include some of that vs evil without racial ap. Wathever, make it 12 ds on 6 off and 10 damage. Still not going to take your time down 44%.

now add the rest of the missing bonuses;

missing buffs, items, and reaper cores
void dragon +3 to stat avg, 1.5 dmg mod, .5 kta 1/3rd hide skill
store pot (1 dmg mod, .5 kta mod, 1/3 hide skill)
prowess pot (2dmg)

15 damage. Still a long way. But it's not my problem if you are retarded and didn't use these things in your test.

camo scroll (3 1/3 from hide skill)
max insightful sneak attack item +6 sneak damage over ring used on lama
mp remnant tome

More stuff that isn't related to past lives. I'm loving the consistency of your arguments.

Why were you not using an executioner's helm? Again it's not on my account your bad gear choices.

reaper+mythic gear bonuses (up to 40 mp)

Did you except anyone to take this serisouly? Even 25 is ridiculous.

reaper cores (4 dmg, 3 mp, 1 dex/str)

Thank you for arguing for my point. These cores are not going to be on any realistic build, that will spend most it's points on grim. If you want to use that on a test you're making a point for me.

dex based build increasing hide by 15

So you wanted to build for strength to get a higher base damage and now cry about having built fordumping your dex (wich you probably didn't)? You have to decide yourself.

17 dstrike
6 offhand dstrike
21 dmg
45 sneak
55mp

12 ds
6 off ds
15 damage
30 sneak
16 MP more realistic

Discounting fallen would even be more realistic. Chop 10 MP.

this is from the same person that thinks 17 dstrike, 6 offhand, 12 damage, 30 sneak is not significant.

Strawman. I said it's not going to make a 44% difference. Shows the level of your argumentation.

yet in the very same post says PA is significant. from the same person, who omits numbers listed because it suits his shitty dps. LUL.

False. I ommited only very small numbers like those .5s of damage from half stat and kta shit. I overestimated your intelligence and thought we didn't need to talk about all those minor things. The only thing you could actually argue would be scourge ds I was assuming most people don't have yet.

if you think;

17 dstrike
6 offhand dstrike
21 dmg
45 sneak
55mp (let's use 25 )

isnt going to bring times down to 20 seconds, then youre retarded. another few seconds could be taken off just by tightening up rotations.  you fucking pathetic romanian gypsy

No I don't. The good news is those numbers are incorrect.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #133 - Apr 3rd, 2018 at 10:36am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Apr 1st, 2018 at 4:35pm:
youre not even northern EU. kek. you know, the places where shitty eastern euro fags go to for work.

greece, italy and france have the best food. northern eu have the best quality of life. only thing eastern euro has is best mail order brides. send your sister to me, i'll pay your family a block of cheese 

While you mastrubate your brain the africans are fucking your women

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #134 - Apr 3rd, 2018 at 10:54am
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 10:36am:
While you mastrubate your brain the africans are fucking your women

me right now at rubbins house with his family

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #135 - Apr 3rd, 2018 at 11:59am
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 10:35am:
Thank you for arguing for my point. These cores are not going to be on any realistic build, that will spend most it's points on grim. If you want to use that on a test you're making a point for me

what if they have 70+ reaper ap? youre not getting 41 for cores and 29+ barricade? youre retarded.

More stuff that isn't related to past lives. I'm loving the consistency of your arguments.

oh, you mean like the original post i made that you replied to and are still arguing against? K.

Rubbinns wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 2:31pm:
if i practiced the rotations more, and had used pots and a few other buffs that i didnt bother with ( camo scroll and void dragon ), and had better gear, then i could have hit high twenties. which is still a great time for a trash character to put up.

you mean that? absolute idiot you are. just take the L. go back to your goat herding village and fuck a few.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #136 - Apr 3rd, 2018 at 11:59am
Print Post  
Strawman.

lol

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #137 - Apr 3rd, 2018 at 12:01pm
Print Post  
False. I ommited only

3 dodge btw.  Grin

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #138 - Apr 3rd, 2018 at 12:14pm
Print Post  
No I don't. The good news is those numbers are incorrect.

every single one of those numbers are all very correct. but please call them insignificant and then try to weasel your faggot ass out of saying power attack is significant.

17 dstrike
6 offhand dstrike
21 dmg
45 sneak
55mp

stop trying to lower numbers because you cant even think of a rotation let alone pull one of.

Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 12:29pm:
like if past lives did anything significant.

Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 12:29pm:
3 or so dodge from past life but when you mention something more significant like PA 

try using significant in a sentence again. this time dont use the albanian definition

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #139 - Apr 7th, 2018 at 7:18pm
Print Post  
wathever I meant hide not dodge. Your numbers are nonsense, so is having 71 r ap. Is it hard for you to understand what I mean when I say "this shouldn't be used as data because it doesn't reflect what the game is?". I'll stick to

12 ds
6 off ds
15 damage
30 sneak
13 MP more realistic

That is already giving you too much. You accuse me of spreadsheet, there is a lot of those things you will not have on a real situation. They will even be negative DPS because of the time you take to activate the ability, but you know, the kolbold test doesn't put it in. Again even the stupid in the mobos know this isn't realistic.

You know, Baba has 5M hp on LE. If people were doing 27k DPS, with 8 monks she would be going down from full in 23 secs. We all know this is ridiculously false, even the best guilds take at least a minute to kill her (less than 2 is a really good run), ON LIVE, WHERE THE LAMA NERFS DIDN'T HIT YET. Stop smoking crack dude, and put your feet on the ground. By your ridiculous standarts 95% of the best players of all servers should quit, and these are people who do harder stuff than you... you'd be left with like 5 players across all servers, hell, even 5 would be too much. Maybe you should play less vault posting and play more ddo.
« Last Edit: Apr 7th, 2018 at 7:41pm by Vaultaccount »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #140 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 12:50am
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Apr 7th, 2018 at 7:18pm:
so is having 71 r ap.

half the deleted orien list had 70-80 reaper ap. grind amber temple. there are at least another 5+ that have 70 or more and are not deleted. but, sure keep omitting numbers.

12 ds
6 off ds
15 damage
30 sneak
13 MP more realistic

why arent you getting 10mp, 5ds, and 3+ vs evil from assimar bond? i wouldnt take protector bond because getting to 2k+ hp and 200 prr is easily doable on an uber character. there is no reason not to go 16 racial ap once you have 12 free, anyway. 

why are you not including all the hide and kta math? they all add up. even a .3 hide or .5 kta rolls over as soon as another increase occurs. the potions are the only real costly consumable. you should at least count the scrolls if youre going to omit numbers randomly.

You know, Baba has 5M hp on LE. If people were doing 27k DPS, with 8 monks she would be going down from full in 23 secs.

have you seen 8 good melee monks descend on baba? I havent....

« Last Edit: Apr 8th, 2018 at 12:51am by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #141 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
I've seen baba drop that fast. Lol.

IP Logged

TheDarkKnight
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #142 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 5:56pm
Print Post  
Sergod wrote on Apr 8th, 2018 at 2:54pm:
I've seen baba drop that fast. Lol.

Then you were watching youtube. Surely wasn't your piece of shit monk.

IP Logged

Darcat
DQ Assaulter

BEEFCAKE!!

Reply #143 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 10:01pm
Print Post  
fuck the monks!! they are egotistical pricks
they dont care bout anyone cept themselves and like
think they are god...

When i finally start seeing them handed their ass to them
ill take pics and post it here and laugh

theyre OP cus theyre a buy only class and DDO favors
people that pay money but truth is the people that play
them are pigs. They just think they can do w/e they want.

I'll laugh if they suck...
Been overdue for humiliation

MONKS ARE PIGS

IP Logged

Darcat
DQ Assaulter

BEEFCAKE!!

Reply #144 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 1:01am
Print Post  
rubbins you a sicko pig you need deleted - thats nasty stuff and i just replied but didnt read what you posted... im sorry for that... but really you are a warped indivdual.

and this comes from guy worked in locked psych ward for
years and has degree in sociology and psychology.

what ive seen you post has no right to be presented to
human beings

IP Logged

Darcat
DQ Assaulter

BEEFCAKE!!

Reply #145 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 1:03am
Print Post  
did i post on wrong thread

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #146 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 3:01am
Print Post  
Darcat wrote on Apr 9th, 2018 at 1:01am:
rubbins you a sicko pig you need deleted - thats nasty stuff and i just replied but didnt read what you posted... im sorry for that... but really you are a warped indivdual.

and this comes from guy worked in locked psych ward for
years and has degree in sociology and psychology.

what ive seen you post has no right to be presented to
human beings

bro, im being all christian-like and painting your eggs for easter while wearing a furry costume.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 
Send TopicPrint