Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) More Monks nerfs (Read 20744 times)
Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Re: More Monks nerfs
Reply #75 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
I mean all the other things one can possibly do to get a better time that shouldn't be considered when you are comparing stuff. Like taking a bunch of weapon focus feats instead of actual useful feats. And you can't see all the buffs being used. Bard song is going on for sure.

About these guys... well I have logged in lamannia this week too, and I've seen quite a few from omni doing kolbold test and they were all getting 25+ times
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2018 at 7:02pm by Vaultaccount »  

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #76 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 7:00pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 6:56pm:
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 6:54pm:
shit sound like vish and tilo on the mobos
dammnnnn homie......

You forgot to change to your sock before posting dude

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #77 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 7:02pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 6:56pm:
all the other things one can possibly do to get a better time that shouldn't be considered when you are comparing stuff.

you right. we all conspired to use consecrated ground, for cormyr, heroic companion, rebuke x5, vac stax, bound fate, masked ball.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #78 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 7:03pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 7:00pm:
dammnnnn homie......

[/quote]
nigga you definitely need a sock to back yourself up here. go get you one, ima wait.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #79 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 7:06pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 6:56pm:
well I have logged in lamannia this week too, and I've seen quite a few from omni doing kolbold test and they were all getting 25+ times

yeh, i guess my 34point build with whatever lama had lying around getting 32 is also hacks. my bad. we cheating. u got us. vvishtilo 2 smart 4 us.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #80 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 7:07pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 7:00pm:

Or he just went down the page and responded to every post there...including himself twice.

Crack's a harsh mistress.
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2018 at 7:08pm by Skoodge »  

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #81 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 7:18pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 7:07pm:
.including himself twice.

showing you how to grind post count efficiently. doubling up is a time saver. sometimes i even go back and respond to myself from a page ago. lifehacks. i got em'

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #82 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 7:19pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 7:02pm:
you right. we all conspired to use consecrated ground, for cormyr, heroic companion, rebuke x5, vac stax, bound fate, masked ball.

there are more hidden one. IM FUCKING SURE OF IT! I DID THE MATH

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #83 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 7:19pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 7:19pm:
there are more hidden one. IM FUCKING SURE OF IT! I DID THE MATH

YO. WTF. THERE ARE BUFFS ON THE BUFF BAR SO YOU GOTTA BE HIDING SHIT.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #84 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 7:40pm
Print Post  

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #85 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 7:57pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 7:06pm:
yeh, i guess my 34point build with whatever lama had lying around getting 32 is also hacks. my bad. we cheating. u got us. vvishtilo 2 smart 4 us.

Stop the strawman, 32 is in the range most people are getting.

So you think past lives can justify a difference from 32 to 18? Let's check it's 8 damage, 10% ds. The biggest difference would be sneak of shadows, that is going to be up to 28 SA base, including triple rogue.

It would be silly to assume those things are making a difference of, based ON YOUR OWN TIME, taking 78% longer. Don't be ridiculous.

And stop with the crack dear.

Rubbinns wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 7:03pm:
nigga you definitely need a sock to back yourself up here. go get you one, ima wait.

Unlike you I use math.
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:06pm by Vaultaccount »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #86 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:06pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 7:57pm:
32 is in the range most people are getting.

if they are then they should quit.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #87 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:15pm
Print Post  
Let's check it's 8 damage, 10% ds. The biggest difference would be sneak of shadows, that is going to be up to 25 SA base.

3 monk, 3 sneak rogue, 1 completionist , 1 racial completionist, 1 racial lives, 1.5 from kta from comp/race comp/ race, 12 racial ap ( did you even math that you fucking faggot.. ), 12 dstrike, 6 offhand dstrike, 3 damage from potions, 1.5 kta from potions, 1 hide from potions, 3 from enchant weapon, 3 seeker from enchant weapon, 2 from hide skill from comp/race comp/racials, reaper cores = 3 damage, 5 mp, 1 str, youre a fucking moron that plays on spreadsheets, 3 cam scroll.

« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:19pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #88 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:15pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:06pm:
if they are then they should quit.

I agree you should.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #89 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:16pm
Print Post  
I use math.

about as well as you dps.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #90 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:16pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:15pm:
I agree you should.

i know you are but what am i? you cant do better. i forgive.
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:17pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #91 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:18pm
Print Post  
stop with the crack dear

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #92 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:24pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:15pm:
3 monk, 3 sneak rogue, 1 completionist , 1 racial completionist, 1 racial lives, 1.5 from kta from comp/race comp/ race, 12 racial ap ( did you even math that you fucking faggot.. ), 12 dstrike, 6 offhand dstrike, 4 damage from potions, 1.5 kta from potions, 1 hide from potions, 3 from enchant weapon, 3 seeker from enchant weapon, 2 from hide skill from comp/race comp/racials, reaper cores = 3 damage, 5 mp, 1 str, youre a fucking moron that plays on spreadsheets, 3 cam scroll.

Even if this was true, it would never justify the time difference you got.

But out of this stuff, the only things coming from pl I didn't list because it's too little to matter, is the 1.5 from kta and 1 sa from hide. These racial AP aren't going to be helping much with damge on a real build that will be on protector. Ofc I'm not mentioning scourge pl.

You are just spreading the values to try to pass as if it was more than they actually are.

You can't fit completionist on a viable monk build, this goes back to the fact that you seem unbale to understand about not viable stuff being used for a maximum dps kolbold test time.

Rubbinns wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:16pm:
i know you are but what am i? you cant do better. i forgive.

I'll smoke some then maybe I'll understand your sentences.
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:26pm by Vaultaccount »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #93 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:24pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:15pm:
3 monk, 3 sneak rogue, 1 completionist , 1 racial completionist, 1 racial lives, 1.5 from kta from comp/race comp/ race, 12 racial ap ( did you even math that you fucking faggot.. ), 12 dstrike, 6 offhand dstrike, 3 damage from potions, 1.5 kta from potions, 1 hide from potions, 3 from enchant weapon, 3 seeker from enchant weapon, 2 from hide skill from comp/race comp/racials, reaper cores = 3 damage, 5 mp, 1 str, youre a fucking moron that plays on spreadsheets, 3 cam scroll.

oh, i wasnt even using void dragon +3 dmg avg, +1 kta dmg. was missing q str, ins str, +5 dmg. missing q int +1 kta dmg. w/e colors of the queen procs.

you need to redo yo maffs, nigga

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #94 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:27pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:24pm:
Even if this was true, it would never justify the time difference you got.

ROTATIONS YOU SPREADSHEET HOMO. DO YOU EVEN USE THEM?  did you even math that? do you even know how they work? no, ofc not because you dont even know what to press. youre calculating faulty math, you dumb fuck.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #95 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:28pm
Print Post  
I'll smoke some then maybe I'll understand your sentences.

certainly cant hurt your "math". you mise well

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #96 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:29pm
Print Post  
because it's too little to matter

sounds like something bitches say to you when you get naked.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #97 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:29pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:24pm:
oh, i wasnt even using void dragon +3 dmg avg, +1 kta dmg. was missing q str, ins str, +5 dmg. missing q int +1 kta dmg. w/e colors of the queen procs.

you need to redo yo maffs, nigga

I see now I have to read your mind about what you were doing in order to know what you were doing in lama. I'll try your drugs maybe that happens, mind reading...

So you were doing a STR build? Goes back to the viability of the thing argument.

BUT I MISSED, THE COLORS PROC IS THE BIG WINNER. Once you get colors you'll improve your times by 30% from this alone!!11!1!!

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #98 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:31pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:29pm:
sounds like something bitches say to you when you get naked.

Right, I'm the bitch, the guy bitching about 1 point of sa and 1 from kta isn't, he is the vault master!

Got the validation you needed already?
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:32pm by Vaultaccount »  

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #99 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:31pm
Print Post  
crack rubbins best rubinns

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged