Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) More Monks nerfs (Read 20747 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: More Monks nerfs
Reply #100 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:32pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:24pm:
You can't fit completionist on a viable monk build,

minus 1 str dmg, .5 kta dmg, .5 hide skill dmg. hooo boye. u got me dere bruh

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #101 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:32pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:29pm:
So you were doing a STR build?

i would have a higher dex than my 70 str. lololol.oiloncanvas

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #102 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:34pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:31pm:
I'm the bitch,

pretty fucking much, my dude. only thing you got right in this thread

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #103 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:38pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:27pm:
ROTATIONS YOU SPREADSHEET HOMO. DO YOU EVEN USE THEM?  did you even math that? do you even know how they work? no, ofc not because you dont even know what to press. youre calculating faulty math, you dumb fuck.

You came here and posted 2 numbers, one was 18 other was 32. It's not me who came up with these, they're yours.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #104 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:39pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:32pm:
minus 1 str dmg, .5 kta dmg, .5 hide skill dmg. hooo boye. u got me dere bruh

Exactly what I was saying about all this past life nonsense. Ten more pages you understand the whole thing.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #105 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:41pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:24pm:
These racial AP aren't going to be helping much with damge on a real build that will be on protector.

no, your faggot ass would be on protector. i would take +6 dmg + 5 dstrike and tell you to eat a dick. but you would love that, so....

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #106 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:42pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:39pm:
Exactly what I was saying about all this past life nonsense. Ten more pages you understand the whole thing.

your builds as shitty as your math. just quit life and turn to drugs. it can only improve for you from here

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #107 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:43pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:38pm:
You came here and posted 2 numbers, one was 18 other was 32. It's not me who came up with these, they're yours.

spreadsheet niggas. fade me fam

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #108 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:45pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:39pm:
Ten more pages you understand the whole thing.

hit me on discord. i will go through dps parses with you on lam next time it's up. i will even log on to your account and shit all over your face after i smash your time with your build.
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:46pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #109 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:54pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:41pm:
no, your faggot ass would be on protector. i would take +6 dmg + 5 dstrike and tell you to eat a dick. but you would love that, so....

It's 10 mp and 5 ds dude, unless you want to keep this ridiculous idea of being str based.

Rubbinns wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:42pm:
your builds as shitty as your math. just quit life and turn to drugs. it can only improve for you from here 

You are so much in drugs you forgot for the second time it is your value that we are using here to compare.

And no, thanks, I don't need advice from a guy who thinks past lives make a 44% DPS difference.
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:55pm by Vaultaccount »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #110 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 9:00pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:45pm:
hit me on discord. i will go through dps parses with you on lam next time it's up. i will even log on to your account and shit all over your face after i smash your time with your build.

lmk, fam. i gotchu. w/e shitty build you want to use. then after i defecate all over your face you can sit there and say is magic.
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2018 at 9:00pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #111 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 9:01pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:54pm:
You are so much in drugs

is that an eastern euro accent?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #112 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 9:03pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:54pm:
10 mp and 5 ds dude

and 3 damage vs evil. HAHAHAHA YOU CANT OUT NERD FIGHT ME

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #113 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 9:06pm
Print Post  
Starkjade wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 8:31pm:
crack rubbins best rubinns

MAH NIGGAH

« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2018 at 9:08pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Young_Thot
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #114 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 4:00am
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 6:56pm:
About these guys... well I have logged in lamannia this week too, and I've seen quite a few from omni doing kolbold test and they were all getting 25+ times

fake news got 21.7 https://imgur.com/a/xmK8O without many PLs as a tempest

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #115 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
Young_Thot wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 4:00am:

This talking was about monks.

All I said from the start is that you should not consider this kind of test as a basis to compare the performance, because people have a hard time to understand there is a difference between a kolbold test build that you are getting every single piece of thing under the sun in order to get a better kolbold time, easly evidenced by things like using litany (not your case, but I can find other stuff in your ss) and a build that you actually do, not to mention if that was a fished time.

In other words these are not actually tests, these are things people are doing to take a nice ss or video so they can show it to brag or just for fun, so they shouldn't be used as data.

Now people want to justify this stuff by this terrible past life argument, like if past lives did anything significant. It's funny this crackhead above is crying about 3 or so dodge from past life but when you mention something more significant like PA  doesn't want to acknowledge. Seems in his head things matter only when it suits his narrative, when it doesn't they doesn't, even if they're more relevant.
« Last Edit: Mar 31st, 2018 at 12:32pm by Vaultaccount »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #116 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 2:06pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 12:29pm:
It's funny this crackhead above is crying about 3 or so dodge from past life but when you mention something more significant like PA  doesn't want to acknowledge.

Youre so full of shit that im surprised you dont fucking choke on it. past lives add a ton of dps. so would have missing buffs and missing gear. you just suck at dpsing. immediately you start with the cheater bullshit. you fucking pathetic little cockslut. no need to be a hater. git gud skreb
« Last Edit: Mar 31st, 2018 at 2:07pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #117 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
Young_Thot wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 4:00am:

I'm doing something wrong.   Fastest I got was 25 with an average closer to 30.

What's your setup?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #118 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 3:01pm
Print Post  
like if past lives did anything significant.

yeah, not significant.  Grin

damage mod
1 racial comp
1 racial lives
3 enchant weapons
3 monk
3 seeker enchant weapons

kta damage mod
1 racial comp + racial lives

sneak mod
1 from +3 hide skill racial comp feat
3 rogue lives
.5~ from +2 hide skill from racial comp + racial lives on dex increase.
25 sneak of shadows, +1/3rd of hide skill

melee past lives buffs
12 doublestrike
6 offhand doublestrike
12 racial ap ( 3dmg, 10mp, 5 dstrike)
« Last Edit: Mar 31st, 2018 at 3:04pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #119 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 3:03pm
Print Post  
This talking was about monks.

this talking is about your horrible eastern euro accent that comes through your posts. shit is so bad it sounds polish on the internet

IP Logged

Young_Thot
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #120 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 3:10pm
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 2:34pm:
What's your setup?

just silent avenger set and 5 pc mists set with lgs dex skill and a epic golden guile and dual calamity

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #121 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 2:34pm:
I'm doing something wrong.

Your old fingers don't diddle as fast anymore.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #122 - Mar 31st, 2018 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 4:42pm:
Your old fingers don't diddle as fast anymore.

Ain't that the truth.

IP Logged

NinjaAssMonkey
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #123 - Apr 1st, 2018 at 6:11am
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 6:24pm:
Ain't that the truth.

Unless it involves a midget, that gets him excited to where he's at his old peak~~

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #124 - Apr 1st, 2018 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 31st, 2018 at 3:01pm:
yeah, not significant.  Grin

damage mod
1 racial comp
1 racial lives
3 enchant weapons
3 monk
3 seeker enchant weapons

kta damage mod
1 racial comp + racial lives

sneak mod
1 from +3 hide skill racial comp feat
3 rogue lives
.5~ from +2 hide skill from racial comp + racial lives on dex increase.
25 sneak of shadows, +1/3rd of hide skill

melee past lives buffs
12 doublestrike
6 offhand doublestrike
12 racial ap ( 3dmg, 10mp, 5 dstrike)

As I said pages ago, 8 damage, 28 sa, 9 ds eithout counting the newer pls (scourge). You can add there 10 mp that maybe you can't fit. That is not going to bring you from 32 to 18 dude, if you think that you must be very noobish, not suprised, we all know this already.

This is like arguing with a teenager that top tier athletes use steroids. They will never admit, will keep sucking the cock of the guy they love no matter what argument is shown.

I'm not hating anyone, unlike you I don't have emotional responses for such a meaningless thing. I'm just saying that should not be used as data. Even the idiots from mobos know that.

East europe is what is left of western civilization. Thank god I'm not from degenerate america that can't create real men.
« Last Edit: Apr 1st, 2018 at 1:24pm by Vaultaccount »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 
Send TopicPrint