Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Shitty Turbine Customer Support (Read 9737 times)
Darth Anonymous
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Shitty Turbine Customer Support
Oct 27th, 2013 at 7:50pm
Print Post  

Does Turbine have one Department that's not made of FAIL? I'll bet we are all just over looking something Turbine is doing right like having an awesome janitorial team. I can't get an in-game answer on Siberys cakes but perhaps Turbines cracker jack janitorial team replaces a used urinal cake on a moments notice!
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2013 at 7:51pm by Darth Anonymous »  

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Re: Shitty Turbine Customer Support
Reply #1 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 7:59pm
Print Post  
bro, you have to give 'Rothgar' a chance to run your text through the translator first!

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Darth Anonymous
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 8:03pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Oct 27th, 2013 at 7:59pm:
bro, you have to give 'Rothgar' a chance to run your text through the translator first!

English into what stupid? Am I missing an option where I can draw a picture for the slow mod?

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #3 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 8:26pm
Print Post  
Most/all GMs are US-based afaik. And being totally English proficient was always part of the job requirements, even for the euro GMs.

Rothgar is one of the better GMs IME. Someone is being shitty here though. Can you imagine having to deal with that for minimum wage? I'd almost rather work at McDonalds. Almost.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #4 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 8:39pm
Print Post  
Rothgar is an awesome GM.

You should try being less of a cunt.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

NOTdarth
Puppy Farmer

Save the Planet, Kill
Yourself

Reply #5 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 8:41pm
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Oct 27th, 2013 at 8:39pm:

You should try being less of a cunt.

QFT

IP Logged

dilnu
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 10:43pm
Print Post  
What mo said.  Also dude call the fucking help line.  Do a quick google search for turbine customer support.  In short suck less!!!
« Last Edit: Oct 27th, 2013 at 10:43pm by dilnu »  

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 10:47pm
Print Post  
learn to rage post better. 

your rage just doesn't cut it atm.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #8 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 3:36am
Print Post  
what was the problem ?

a Lost key ?

After all the threads abut it ?

Suck it up.

I did one FAIL instance and lost a key, and decided that this year Ma-Fail-Lag-bar was not for me this year.

« Last Edit: Oct 28th, 2013 at 3:38am by Flav »  

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Darth Anonymous
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 4:19am
Print Post  
Had absolutely nothing to do with a key. Had to do with the failure of store items due to Mabar lag. I was not even in the mabar instance.

IP Logged

Spybot
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #10 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 4:24am
Print Post  
See dude, this's why you need to post the full story.
You only posted half of it, hence why some folkes here jumped to a misinformed conclusions.

Did the store processed the transaction and alleviated you of TP's for said purchase, but failed to deliver the bought shiz to your inventory?

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #11 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 5:19am
Print Post  
Spybot wrote on Oct 28th, 2013 at 4:24am:
You only posted half of it, hence why some folkes here jumped to a misinformed conclusions.

There's no misinformation.

Op needs to accept that GM's cant' fix everything and to instead contact account/customer support when advised to.

The op should also be less of a cunt. I had a gm give me the international codes et all in order to ring customer support when I asked nicely.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

Spybot
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #12 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 5:40am
Print Post  
More can be accomplished by being polite, especially in a situation like this, and not denying Scud did paint himself as agitated and obtrusive in his monologue directed at this GM.

Don't know anything about Rothgar and didn't say anything concerning him. If 'nuff people had good interaction with him, he can't be that bad of a bloke.

Only thing I asked Scud is for full story so we don't have to jump to assumptions.
It's revolved around Siberys cakes, but what of them, did he tried to purchase them when dead in a dragon instance, did lag prevented him from getting the cakes,...?
Because if that was the case, then the GM directed him correctly to try addressing this with Account Support team.

Quote:
The In-Game Support team cannot assist with or fix lag issues...
If you have purchased anything from the DDO Store that was lost due to this issue, then you are welcome to contact our Account Support team to inquire about a possible refund...

« Last Edit: Oct 28th, 2013 at 6:53am by Spybot »  

IP Logged

Darth Anonymous
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 6:55am
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Oct 28th, 2013 at 5:19am:
There's no misinformation.

Op needs to accept that GM's cant' fix everything and to instead contact account/customer support when advised to.

The op should also be less of a cunt. I had a gm give me the international codes et all in order to ring customer support when I asked nicely.

Every single ticket I have submitted for years has been answered in-game by a mod. I have always been given a chance to ask questions and had my questions answered. Yet today all of a sudden I get my tickets closed with nothing in my chat window to ever show it had been answered. Nothing popped up on my screen or chat when these tickets were closed. After waiting a while I check the status and it shows up as closed. Yet I never once got a message in my chat window or an update on my screen. Nothing at all. I wrote this all off as a side effect of what has to be near record levels of complaints due to the non-ending at times mabar lag. Perhaps stealth closing of tickets is the only way to deal with so many complaints when Turbines in-game event creates cluster fuck after cluster fuck of aggravation on the player community. IF so it's a shitty tactic. So I put in another ticket and request to verbally discuss things. And again it's closed out. I am not even sure if my tickets are being read at this point or what. So then finally I succeed in getting an actual mod in chat and what you describe as being a cunt is several minutes of tells in which this mod never once answers any of them but yet he threatens me with a ban for I guess having the nerve to try and get an actual response to an in-game problem. Now perhaps he is a great mod. I don't know or care either way. I don't submit enough tickets to know the individual mods personalities. But to me it is very shitty customer service when tickets and tells go unanswered. If he is going to refer me to another department it would be nice if I at least got told how to contact them. Especially when I asked since that was his solution. At least give me a complete canned response if your going to give a canned response. The interface sucks. It would be just as easy for the mods to forward customer complaints to the right department as it is for them to just say not my problem cry to these people. Would you not be pissed off if someone referred you to someone else but then could not answer your question when you asked how to contact them? Perhaps next time you file a CS ticket it will just get stealth closed on you and you'll get the same treatment. I mean seriously have you ever spoke to a mod about an in-game issue and not gotten your questions answered as well as the may the silver flame be with you BS? Have you ever had a help request closed with nothing showing up on screen or in chat?

IP Logged

Spybot
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #14 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 7:07am
Print Post  
Would be pissed by this as well.
Even more if they had redirected me to phone Account Support.
With that in place, they're just narrowing their potential pool of players and playing field even more.
Who in their right mind would spend a quadruple amount of € then what they've spent for Siberys cake by making a international call to a company that charges even more for it's service then some call forwarded to a private number.

If it's a game related problem one would only assume it could be resolved through the game.
« Last Edit: Oct 28th, 2013 at 7:11am by Spybot »  

IP Logged

Spybot
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #15 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 7:35am
Print Post  

IP Logged

NOTdarth
Puppy Farmer

Save the Planet, Kill
Yourself

Reply #16 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 8:52am
Print Post  
Darth Anonymous wrote on Oct 28th, 2013 at 6:55am:
Every single ticket I have submitted for years has been answered in-game by a mod. I have always been given a chance to ask questions and had my questions answered. Yet today all of a sudden I get my tickets closed with nothing in my chat window to ever show it had been answered. Nothing popped up on my screen or chat when these tickets were closed. After waiting a while I check the status and it shows up as closed. Yet I never once got a message in my chat window or an update on my screen. Nothing at all. I wrote this all off as a side effect of what has to be near record levels of complaints due to the non-ending at times mabar lag. Perhaps stealth closing of tickets is the only way to deal with so many complaints when Turbines in-game event creates cluster fuck after cluster fuck of aggravation on the player community. IF so it's a shitty tactic. So I put in another ticket and request to verbally discuss things. And again it's closed out. I am not even sure if my tickets are being read at this point or what. So then finally I succeed in getting an actual mod in chat and what you describe as being a cunt is several minutes of tells in which this mod never once answers any of them but yet he threatens me with a ban for I guess having the nerve to try and get an actual response to an in-game problem. Now perhaps he is a great mod. I don't know or care either way. I don't submit enough tickets to know the individual mods personalities. But to me it is very shitty customer service when tickets and tells go unanswered. If he is going to refer me to another department it would be nice if I at least got told how to contact them. Especially when I asked since that was his solution. At least give me a complete canned response if your going to give a canned response. The interface sucks. It would be just as easy for the mods to forward customer complaints to the right department as it is for them to just say not my problem cry to these people. Would you not be pissed off if someone referred you to someone else but then could not answer your question when you asked how to contact them? Perhaps next time you file a CS ticket it will just get stealth closed on you and you'll get the same treatment. I mean seriously have you ever spoke to a mod about an in-game issue and not gotten your questions answered as well as the may the silver flame be with you BS? Have you ever had a help request closed with nothing showing up on screen or in chat?

Save vs wall of text:
You roll 1. Critical Fail.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #17 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 10:39am
Print Post  
I also have had only positive interaction with Rothgar.

Ogdred is a piece of shit though.

IP Logged

Legato
Titan Demolisher

I fart in your general
direction!

Reply #18 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 11:39am
Print Post  
He is too busy deleting dupes, that's why he didn't answer you Smiley

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #19 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
Ogdred was probably the one closing the tickets without comment, heh. I bet his bosses love him for his incredibly high tickets closed/minute - easy when you never read any of them.

IP Logged

CanIHazYourStuff
DQ Assaulter

Niiiiiiii!

Reply #20 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 1:03pm
Print Post  
Legato wrote on Oct 28th, 2013 at 11:39am:
He is too busy deleting dupes, that's why he didn't answer you Smiley

LMFAO.

One thing you missed though: deleting dupes "with extreme prejudice".

LMFAO!

Cheesy

Yarrrrrr!

IP Logged

Darth Anonymous
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 3:23pm
Print Post  
While I am still not happy with the CS I received I am happy with the outcome. Not going to beat a dead horse but I wanted to post an update. Turbine did do the right thing this morning and reimburse me 318 points for two wasted cakes due to lag. I am moving on you all can go back to calling me a $%#& or whatever you wish now.

IP Logged

Aeolwind
HERALD OF HATE

DDO: More broken than
peanut brittle

Reply #22 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 3:26pm
Print Post  
cdr wrote on Oct 28th, 2013 at 12:51pm:
Ogdred was probably the one closing the tickets without comment, heh. I bet his bosses love him for his incredibly high tickets closed/minute - easy when you never read any of them.

The IW's 'center' most likely gets reimbursed more on resolved/closed tickets, more so than escalated cases or referred case.

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #23 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 3:35pm
Print Post  
Darth Anonymous wrote on Oct 28th, 2013 at 3:23pm:
calling me a $%#& or whatever you wish now

I wish to call you "Sheep Cuddler"

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

Aeolwind
HERALD OF HATE

DDO: More broken than
peanut brittle

Reply #24 - Oct 28th, 2013 at 3:37pm
Print Post  
OldCoaly wrote on Oct 28th, 2013 at 3:35pm:
"Sheep Cuddler"

"Sheep Cuckler"

IP Logged