Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 30 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) exploits 101 2nd exploit up reply #417 pg 17 (Read 329507 times)
Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Re: exploits 101
Reply #100 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 9:41am
Print Post  
The exploit he posted has already been posted in freaking December.

The endless card exploit he intends to release is so obvious the retarded red-headed step child of Astraghal would have figured out.

Obvious troll is obvious. Drop a bomb like item dupe or fucking with ddo store, I dare you! If you truly intend to attack turbine you would be dropping bombs rather than blowing hot air.

Off topic. People got perma banned on Sarlona? Can we get some guild/names Cheesy.

IP Logged

Houshi
Dragon Raider

Click here to unnerf grease

Reply #101 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 9:42am
Print Post  
My guess is that depending on the country the OP is in he is safe. I wouldn't dare use real money exploits though...

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #102 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 9:44am
Print Post  
Legal ramifications doesn't matter. OP is pure bullshit. I'd be happy to eat crow.

If you believe him, well I know an Ethiopian prince who needs to be rescued on a bridge I own in the middle of lava caves. Oh, don't forget to bring a ladder you can glitch on.
« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2014 at 9:51am by Sham »  

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #103 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 9:47am
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 9:41am:
The exploit he posted has already been posted in freaking December.

The endless card exploit he intends to release is so obvious the retarded red-headed step child of Astraghal would have figured out.

Obvious troll is obvious. Drop a bomb like item dupe or fucking with ddo store, I dare you! If you truly intend to attack turbine you would be dropping bombs rather than blowing hot air.

Off topic. People got perma banned on Sarlona? Can we get some guild/names Cheesy.

Bathory hordes, yw. Wink

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #104 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 9:51am
Print Post  
Jelly_Muffin wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 5:32am:
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/441278-Exploits-being

Shame, little cunt going into panic mode .....

That's not someone going into panic mode.  That's someone caring enough to share the love with the DDO forums on the weekend when the mods are away.  With some (im)plausible deniability on a throwaway account.

Quote:
Turbine, you should finally do something about the exploits that are going around. On the Vault, there is a guy posting exploits again.
Please check this link:
http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb...m=1398456231/0

He even shares details about how to exploit via mailbox AND he says he wants to post another 30 exploits.

Finally fix this and save your game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

merciless
Dragon Raider

Reply #105 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 10:07am
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 9:47am:
Bathory hordes, yw. Wink

So no-one from a real guild?

Some are insane, and the're in charge.

IP Logged

AngryKobold
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #106 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 10:16am
Print Post  
iliveyourdream13 wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 8:47am:
WB's already paying lawyers and it costs them relatively nothing to fire first.  If you think more than .01% of MMO schmucks have the legal resources to fight lawyers already retained by WB, then you're a first class idiot.

If lawyers got laughed out of the bar for pressing the envelope on civil cases, there'd be no civil attorneys.

I would be absolutely shocked if they did or could, would be a first as far as I know in the MMO world for a company to sue a player for informing a community of exploits, work-arounds, etc... To the best of my knowledge even Sony with Everquest1 and Blizzard with WoW and Diablo3 (which had a RL $ auction house) did not take legal action on stuff like that (at least not enough to matter and jog my memory).

Yes, the world keeps changing with internet laws, but seriously... DDO is in the bottom 1% for player populations for actual MMOs.

I do remember a player suing Sony for banning his account for macroing when he had physical disabilities and raping them. This caused a change in EQ1's EUCLA that basically stated that macros were usable if the player was at the keyboard.

Anyway if I am wrong, feel free to correct me with a real example from an actual MMO (music, movie, epub cases don't count). I am curious.

I only casually keep up on this since I don't make my living on MMO's anymore.

IP Logged

garlor
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #107 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 12:07pm
Print Post  
pm if you are not gonna post it

IP Logged

propaganda101
Releaser Of Exploits

I Love Drama!

Reply #108 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
lmao!! Apparently some of the ddo reps have decited to troll this post!! The exploit is 100% legit and confirmed so quit lieing. Now as i have stated before and I am more than happy to state again. I could give half a fuck what you think. The fact that you are crying about me posting this suggest you are a turbine spy or a person who knows some random exploit and has not shared it like a dick and wants to keep it all to him or her self because someone else gave it to you  and you could never figure another one out on your own. To them people is say again FUCK YOU!!!! Nothing anyone can say will change my coarse of action... I will be releasing 2 a week every week. I have chosen to release smaller exploits at first until this post is known accross all of ddo. Regaurdless of what anyone other than the sight admin says all the exploits will be released up to and including the ddo store exploits and the turbine point exploits. I am not sorry if this offends you in any way because if it does then you are either a turbine spy or a greedy bitch. lalwz and to the people trying to goad me into releasing exploits faster by trolling this post and making comments like it has already been posted or it dont work. It works great confirmed by several people already and if it was posted before properly then turbine spy's would have already brought the servers down for a hot fix on it which they have not. As far as my identity goes I hope turbine figures it out but i will never confirm it Wink

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #109 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 12:12pm
Print Post  
propaganda101 wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 12:10pm:
lmao!! Apparently some of the ddo reps have decited to troll this post!! The exploit is 100% legit and confirmed so quit lieing. Now as i have stated before and I am more than happy to state again. I could give half a fuck what you think. The fact that you are crying about me posting this suggest you are a turbine spy or a person who knows some random exploit and has not shared it like a dick and wants to keep it all to him or her self because someone else gave it to you  and you could never figure another one out on your own. To them people is say again FUCK YOU!!!! Nothing anyone can say will change my coarse of action... I will be releasing 2 a week every week. I have chosen to release smaller exploits at first until this post is known accross all of ddo. Regaurdless of what anyone other than the sight admin says all the exploits will be released up to and including the ddo store exploits and the turbine point exploits. I am not sorry if this offends you in any way because if it does then you are either a turbine spy or a greedy bitch. lalwz and to the people trying to goad me into releasing exploits faster by trolling this post and making comments like it has already been posted or it dont work. It works great confirmed by several people already and if it was posted before properly then turbine spy's would have already brought the servers down for a hot fix on it which they have not. As far as my identity goes I hope turbine figures it out but i will never confirm it Wink

Keep the good work Hendrick.  Grin

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

GimpyPaw
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #110 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
OK, late to the party, again. Where's the postings? Yes, 3rd grade reading skills would be a kind assessment of my abilities, whatever.

IP Logged

ddofun
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #111 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
Sadly, that is someone getting infraction points for referring to "that other site".  Even saying DDO Vault on the main forums can result in two infraction points per post. 

Freedom to say what you think is why this forum is necessary.  That is why so many people just quit posting on the DDO Forums. 

NOTpopejubal wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 9:51am:
That's not someone going into panic mode.  That's someone caring enough to share the love with the DDO forums on the weekend when the mods are away.  With some (im)plausible deniability on a throwaway account.

IP Logged

Vic
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #112 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 12:24pm
Print Post  
GimpyPaw wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 12:18pm:
OK, late to the party, again. Where's the postings? Yes, 3rd grade reading skills would be a kind assessment of my abilities, whatever.

Propaganda has 9 posts at this moment.

My figers are corssed for you - you can find the exploit.

or DIAF

IP Logged

Vic
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #113 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 12:25pm
Print Post  

Thank you Hendrick for not being a quitter!

Btw. loved you evasive maneuver on the forums.

IP Logged

propaganda101
Releaser Of Exploits

I Love Drama!

Reply #114 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 12:27pm
Print Post  
Oh yea almost forgot lol to the people sending me messages I will not send exploits before I post them for 2 reasons.if you are a spy then you will be abel to fix more than 1 exploit per hotfix which I DO NOT WANT and every one deserves the same opportunity to use the exploit for the 3 days before  the hot fix.

IP Logged

SuckitTurbine
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #115 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 12:28pm
Print Post  
Vic wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 12:24pm:
Propaganda has 9 posts at this moment.

My figers are corssed for you - you can find the exploit.

or DIAF

Hypothetically, if I knew of any exploits and wanted to post them I would make a 2nd Vault account to make such proclamations.  Just sayin

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #116 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 12:33pm
Print Post  

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1386967977

Suck it. Yeah, I'm so a turbine spy  Cool. Just call me Majmaljr.

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #117 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
AngryKobold wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 10:16am:
I would be absolutely shocked if they did or could, would be a first as far as I know in the MMO world for a company to sue a player for informing a community of exploits, work-arounds, etc...

It's not gonna happen.  The closest you'll find is online poker cheating, which is completely different, and even that hasn't been straightforward, with finances that are orders of magnitude higher.  All the people ranting about lawyers are pretty clueless (yeah, iliveyourdream13, that's you).  If they talked to an actual lawyer, they'd know that, but whatever, it's easier to pretend you know things on teh intarwebs.  How do you know OP's even in the States?  It's a good assumption, but...

WB doesn't give a fuck.  They didn't buy Turbine, they bought a LotR license.  They'll get involved at the point DDO is impacted, and for them, that means "hey guys, you lost more money than you brought in last month.  You have three months to get your shit together.  Figure it out."  This isn't some pet project they have to keep alive for posterity.

As far as shutting down the Vault goes, that'd be laughable.  Pretty much the only thing they could do is a DMCA claim, but that would have to be against specific posts, not the site as a whole.  Depending on the host, sometimes they'll cave and just disable it until the response is made, but that doesn't mean it's legit.  OP, if you're that worried, a) stop posting on the main forums if you still are, and b) just go through 7 proxies and open a new account here.  Strakeln's not going to volunteer anything, but at that point there'd be nothing *to* volunteer.

I do like the "hunting down like a dog" chatter though.  Reminds me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhF_56SxrGk .  Backtrace him!   Grin

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #118 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 12:40pm
Print Post  
lol @ lawyer talk. You're retarded.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Realism51
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #119 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
oh stuff it ya hack[OP].
you holdin onto to your own snitzel with nothing to give beyond an angry post of I threaten turdbine.
If you had anything of worth to give you would have just unloaded it already - not drag it out.
Can the BS and get back to something useful in game.
oh wait you can't  Cheesy

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #120 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 12:48pm
Print Post  
Also endless card thing has already been posted here. Maybe I should link it before your two days so you can provide a different crap post. *cough *cough fake-ass troll.

IP Logged

Arbitoroflife
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #121 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 1:04pm
Print Post  
Directions unclear, got dick stuck in fan.

IP Logged

Distributed
Abbot Raider

Reply #122 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 1:17pm
Print Post  
Needs more exploits. Don't care about them at all and won't use any, but the results might be quite lulzy.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #123 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
iliveyourdream13 wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 1:57am:
You're releasing the exploits too fast.  The person who suggests 1 exploit every Friday at noon was right on the money.

Just think, they'll have to pay someone to sit around at noon on Friday and watch this thread, then either pay people to work all weekend, which in any case the user base will exploit the hell out of it by the time the weekends up.  Every weekend would be like an Exploit Bonus Weekend.

31 weeks of fun!  Takes you pretty much through all the holidays, which means Turbine staff gets to work holidays.

Yeah, this.

While I personally think private sharing of exploits to keep them active but out of Turdbin's hands is a better way to get them to take quality seriously (which is my ultimate goal), I certainly respect your right to follow the path you think best.

But don't blow your wad on a Wed. afternoon, that's too easy for them.

If you hit them just before their busiest periods, they have to pay overtime and lose their best revenue slots to damage control. And it makes even the people not directly affected by the exploit pissed at Turdbin because they get down time in prime play hours.

And think of the "hard decision" they'll face - to shut down in prime play time, or face a much larger pool of exploiters, which they can hardly afford to cull from their already dwindling playerbase.

If you're going to publicly post exploits, post them on Friday afternoons only, make every shot count!

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

apparently bored
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #124 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 1:48pm
Print Post  
i would start a new thread each time so that no one has to read through  pages of people bitching.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 30
Send TopicPrint