Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Druid with swf (Read 79302 times)
Ioun
Dragon Raider

Daddy don't hurt me.

Re: Druid with swf
Reply #50 - Jul 17th, 2014 at 9:03pm
Print Post  
swf with envenomed blade at 16 makes it a joke. Trash mobs can't live long enough to get stunned, but even orange names are paralyzed and die rather quickly.

IP Logged

tachyon
Titan Demolisher

Reply #51 - Jul 17th, 2014 at 10:52pm
Print Post  
You don't even need an envenomed blade to do that  Smiley

IP Logged

Persiflage
Abbot Raider

Reply #52 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 9:40am
Print Post  
So... what's the deal with the weapon setup?  Can you benefit from both feat lines while using handwraps in animal form, or do you equip one single-hander?  Two single-handers?  I get that the build approach  bypasses the lockout, but I'm not clear on what weapon setups you can use and keep all the goodies.  Obviously you're restricted to monk weapons for staying centered, but apart from that...?

stainer wrote on May 16th, 2013 at 9:26am:
Oh you are good. I will be watching you.

QuantumFX wrote on Jun 5th, 2013 at 11:11am:
You are an evil human being. 

m4lacka wrote on Mar 29th, 2014 at 7:04am:
wow that post hurt a lot more than any of the namecalling i expected. Now I see why ppl consider you evil.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #53 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 3:09pm
Print Post  
Persiflage wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 at 9:40am:
So... what's the deal with the weapon setup?  Can you benefit from both feat lines while using handwraps in animal form, or do you equip one single-hander?  Two single-handers?  I get that the build approach  bypasses the lockout, but I'm not clear on what weapon setups you can use and keep all the goodies.  Obviously you're restricted to monk weapons for staying centered, but apart from that...?

one single mainhand weapon + attachable throwing weapons.

IP Logged

Persiflage
Abbot Raider

Reply #54 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 3:40pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 at 3:09pm:
one single mainhand weapon + attachable throwing weapons.

That works with weapons as well as wraps, huh?  Never had cause to try it  Smiley

Edit:  Sure does.  And if you start by attaching throwers to throwers...   Cheesy
« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2014 at 4:45pm by Persiflage »  

wow that post hurt a lot more than any of the namecalling i expected. Now I see why ppl consider you evil.

IP Logged

Persiflage
Abbot Raider

Reply #55 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 7:06pm
Print Post  
What's the best *centered* weapon to use with this build?  I am going to TR into it just for laughs after I pick up the EPL I'm currently on.

EDIT:  I say "this build"...  I'm actually going 15/3/2 Druid/Ranger/Monk.  I will miss Snowslide though  :/
« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2014 at 7:13pm by Persiflage »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #56 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 9:02pm
Print Post  
Persiflage wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 at 7:06pm:
What's the best *centered* weapon to use with this build?  I am going to TR into it just for laughs after I pick up the EPL I'm currently on.

EDIT:  I say "this build"...  I'm actually going 15/3/2 Druid/Ranger/Monk.  I will miss Snowslide though  :/

Single Short Sword picking up Ninja Spy core 1.
« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2014 at 9:03pm by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Persiflage
Abbot Raider

Reply #57 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 7:37am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 at 9:02pm:
Single Short Sword picking up Ninja Spy core 1.

For crit range, I guess; makes sense.  I notice that you have Deft Strikes in your AP spend; will that actually work when you're single-wielding?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #58 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 8:08am
Print Post  
Persiflage wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 7:37am:
For crit range, I guess; makes sense.  I notice that you have Deft Strikes in your AP spend; will that actually work when you're single-wielding?

Mostly to stay centered and not waste feat on Kama Prof.

Im not sure of the ranger core 2 working, but im sure Deft Strikes is. Have not tested either properly, but going by wolf form considering it is counted as unarmed. The reason SWF works for it might have something to do with how Wolf was coded. It was the one hand attack animation but at 30% speed. Which stacks with SWF 30% speed because all that swf checks is if one weapon is equipped.

also I touched up the enhancements for the build.

http://imgur.com/a/d17S7
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2014 at 8:12am by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #59 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 8:10am
Print Post  
Persiflage wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 7:37am:
For crit range, I guess; makes sense.

Your weapon crit range makes no difference in animal forms.  Shortsword is the best weapon due to the amount of options shortswords provide when leveling.  With thunderforged a kama is fine, but you're most likely going to spend 1ap on ninja spy anyway, and shortswords won't cost you a proficiency feat when you're TR'ing.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

Persiflage
Abbot Raider

Reply #60 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 9:07am
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 8:10am:
Your weapon crit range makes no difference in animal forms.

DOH!  Hah, yes of course, thank you.  I totally knew that, but must've left my brain out of gear again  :/

Rubbinns wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 8:08am:
Im not sure of the ranger core 2 working, but im sure Deft Strikes is.

If Ranger Core 2 isn't working, I will go for either 3 Monk (FoL FTW!) or 16 Druid just for the caster level.

I'm going to try for something similar-ish to you, but sticking with my current caster/melee tradeoff theme.  I'm aiming to work in the SWF feats, but stay Wis-focussed so I can keep my Soundburst, Earthquake, Howl, very high SF DC and so on.  I know it's a loss in DPS, but I love having the strong cc.  This is what I have so far:

Lvl      Class      Feat                        
1      Druid 1      Quicken Spell, (Human Bonus) Dodge
2      Druid 2            
3      Monk      Completionist, (Monk Bonus) Power Attack
4      Druid 3            
5      Druid 4            
6      Druid 5      Single-Weapon Fighting      
7      Druid 6            
8      Druid 7            
9      Druid 8      Improved Single-Weapon Fighting      
10      Ranger 1            
11      Ranger 2      (Ranger Bonus) Two-Weapon Fighting
12      Druid 9      Improved Critical: Bludgeoning      
13      Druid 10            
14      Druid 11            
15      Druid 12      Improved Two-Weapon Fighting      
16      Druid 13            
17      Druid 14            
18      Monk 2      Greater Single-Weapon Fighting, (Monk Bonus) Stunning Fist
19      Druid 15            
20      Ranger 3      (Ranger Bonus) Diehard
21      Epic 1      Greater Two-Weapon Fighting      
22      Epic 2            
23      Epic 3            
24      Epic 4      Spell Focus: Evocation      
25      Epic 5            
26      Epic 6      ED: Perfect Two-Weapon Fighting      
27      Epic 7            
28      Epic 8      ED: I Have No Idea      

Excuse the bizarre levelling order.  It's because I'm going to use one of the hearts I have lying around to make the build and the inherent limitations of LR.  I definitely wouldn't want to level this way  Smiley 

Ditching the form feats was a conscious choice, as I'll be running in Ocean stance rather than Earth anyway.  Strength will just be "whatever I can spare".  I will be running in GMoF or Primal Avatar most of the time, although I daresay I'll try LD for shits and giggles.

Any comments, queries or suggestions?

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #61 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 9:14am
Print Post  
Persiflage wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 9:07am:
1      Druid 1      Quicken Spell, (Human Bonus) Dodge
2      Druid 2            
3      Monk      Completionist, (Monk Bonus) Power Attack
4      Druid 3            
5      Druid 4            
6      Druid 5      Single-Weapon Fighting      
7      Druid 6            

If DC's are your primary concern, you could drop dodge & pick up single weapon fighting at level 1, then grab the wiz past life at level 6.
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2014 at 9:15am by Munkenmo »  

PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

Persiflage
Abbot Raider

Reply #62 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 9:26am
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 9:14am:
If DC's are your primary concern, you could drop dodge & pick up single weapon fighting at level 1, then grab the wiz past life at level 6.

I have been thinking about getting the Wiz past life in there somehow, but losing 6% Dodge would be a shame.  As I'm not currently trying to fit an Evo twist in (it hasn't been needed), maybe I should drop SF: Evo and pick up the Wizzy past life as a better all-round feat...

Food for thought, definitely.

Also: if I swap Rgr3 for Mnk3 and pick up NiS Core 2, will Dex to damage apply with a shortsword or kama equipped in animal form?  It would be a relief to be able to drop any consideration of Strength (apart from qualifying for PA) from the build; the gear setup in particular.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #63 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 9:45am
Print Post  
Ninja spy ability does not require you to have the dodge feat.  If you're picking up dodge from tempest, it won't work because you're going to be rolling with only one weapon equipped. 

Sure it means you can't pick up 3 dodge from natures warrior but you'll be approaching the dodge cap anyway:

4 from 3 monk levels
3 from agility
8 from item
2 from ocean stance
3 from Gmof tier 1
3 from Gmof improved water
1 haste

24, squeezing in one more from a better dodge item or shadarkai life seems pretty reasonable.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #64 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 9:49am
Print Post  
Persiflage wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 9:26am:
Also: if I swap Rgr3 for Mnk3 and pick up NiS Core 2, will Dex to damage apply with a shortsword or kama equipped in animal form?  It would be a relief to be able to drop any consideration of Strength (apart from qualifying for PA) from the build; the gear setup in particular.

As for this, I can't remember, but for what it's worth, when I tested animal forms with flameblades equipped, It was not wisdom to hit / wisdom to damage.  Strength was used.

Even so, it's a bad idea, giving up 10% offhand strikes on a build like this a mistake.
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2014 at 9:51am by Munkenmo »  

IP Logged

Persiflage
Abbot Raider

Reply #65 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 10:01am
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 9:45am:
Sure it means you can't pick up 3 dodge from natures warrior but you'll be approaching the dodge cap anyway

Point taken, although Agility raises the dodge cap and I would be taking it for the reflex saves.  It's all a bit situational.  If I run in Primal, I need Dodge (and the Improved Dodge nature's warrior enhancement) to break 20.  If I run in GMoF, it's close to redundant.

And I just realised I skipped a feat at 27.  That means my options are:

1) stick with Dodge, add in PL: Wiz at 27
2) drop Dodge, drop SF: Evo, get both form feats in for +2 Wis, +2 saves and making up more of the difference for dropping Dodge in the first place.  That would mean adding in PL: Wiz at 6, Adept at 24 and Master at 27.

I am currently leaning towards the latter, I think.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #66 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 10:43am
Print Post  
Stick with evo over the wiz past life,  you need spell focus evo if you want to twist in +3 evo dc's from magister.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #67 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 10:52am
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 10:43am:
Stick with evo over the wiz past life,  you need spell focus evo if you want to twist in +3 evo dc's from magister.

If he has it unlocked and spent ap on magi focus alrdy can stick with wizzy plife instead.
What i would do is take evoc focus if you dont have magi twist, then that life spend ap and after etr take wizzy plife instead.
Quake should be semi viable for most content, but thing is this builds main focus is ee and with balanced you really dont need more cc /counting in that you spend ap for shint cores for prr n such, still need survival capability.
Approach i took was shadow fade/super high prr (talking about 120-160 depending on setup but i do have all prr plifes) and sometimes i played with tempest t 5 core.
Really you survive anything with high kill count.
Did for example wgu solo and i can assure you guys it didnt take me as long as in my cetus life, was around 30 mins or so forgot exact time.
Think il post how i build drow sorc for ncie plifes stacking, also munk what you think about my idea for a really nice base build.
I sugested it to peopls rly long time ago, first time il do it myself tho.
11 ranger 6 monk 3 rogue halfling is base.
Can use it for shuri build/monkcher/staff build or tempest dex based.
I need couple martial and 3 primal plifes and 3 arcanes and done with etring, heroic tring and iconic tring after freaking 6 years of play.
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2014 at 10:57am by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

Persiflage
Abbot Raider

Reply #68 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 11:28am
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 10:52am:
If he has it unlocked and spent ap on magi focus alrdy can stick with wizzy plife instead.
What i would do is take evoc focus if you dont have magi twist, then that life spend ap and after etr take wizzy plife instead

Yeah, I already have it so it's not a big deal.  Besides, as above, I'm not even bothering to twist it in right now.  I'm currently running through EPL's (I say "running", it's more like "crawling") and I'm only on life 8...  although I do run EE's, it tends not to be the higher-level ones and as such I'm not feeling the lack of the evo DC twist.

I'll probably worry more about details like that when I have Epic Completionist and the 4th twist slot.

I'm still unsure of whether it's worth getting the Master of Forms in, given that I'll be running in Ocean.  Hmph.  On the other hand, given that I'm currently ER'ing, I can try it without too much pain.  If only we could take four classes...  *sigh*

IP Logged

Ioun
Dragon Raider

Daddy don't hurt me.

Reply #69 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 6:11pm
Print Post  
tachyon wrote on Jul 17th, 2014 at 10:52pm:
You don't even need an envenomed blade to do that  Smiley

I know, there are plenty of weapons that have paralyzing. It is the weapon I used however at level 16 and it just happened to have paralyzing on it.

IP Logged

Persiflage
Abbot Raider

Reply #70 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
So, for EPL-gathering, I am going with:

Lvl      Class      Feat                        
1      Druid 1      Quicken Spell, (Human Bonus) Single-Weapon Fighting
2      Druid 2            
3      Monk      Completionist, (Monk Bonus) Power Attack
4      Druid 3            
5      Druid 4            
6      Druid 5      Past Life: Arcane Initiate      
7      Druid 6            
8      Druid 7            
9      Ranger 1      Improved Single-Weapon Fighting      
10      Ranger 2      (Ranger Bonus) Two-Weapon Fighting      
11      Druid 8      
12      Druid 9      Improved Critical: Bludgeoning      
13      Druid 10            
14      Druid 11            
15      Druid 12      Improved Two-Weapon Fighting      
16      Druid 13            
17      Druid 14            
18      Monk 2      Greater Single-Weapon Fighting, (Monk Bonus) Stunning Fist
19      Druid 15            
20      Monk 3
21      Epic 1      Greater Two-Weapon Fighting      
22      Epic 2            
23      Epic 3            
24      Epic 4      Dodge      
25      Epic 5            
26      Epic 6      ED: Perfect Two-Weapon Fighting      
27      Epic 7      Blinding Speed      
28      Epic 8      ED: I Have No Idea, And It Doesn't Matter Anyway      

Blinding Speed @27 because I *loathe* using haste pots, and my EE Goatskin Boots are ML28.  I will take SF: Evo over Dodge in the final build, but that's some time off.  This should be fun, once I'm over the trauma of losing Snowslide.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

playing ddo

Reply #71 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 8:01pm
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 7:54pm:
Why halfling as base?  you've got dex for damage taken care of via monk or acrobat if you want it.

I like marks saves, master thrower since it will be a thrower build as well. And prolly the best imp precise shot height in game (need to try it before you start hating bf monkchers, sun elf elf and human are ok with height tho)
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2014 at 8:03pm by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #72 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 10:52am:
11 ranger 6 monk 3 rogue halfling is base.
Can use it for shuri build/monkcher/staff build or tempest dex based.

Why halfling as base?  you've got dex for damage taken care of via monk or acrobat if you want it.

Reminds me of a ranger pastlife I posted on the forums for a guildie years ago, with the changes that have occurred since then, I'm not a big fan of the template anymore, but if I were to make one or provide advice I would recommend picking Human.

That aside, I think any 11ranger/6monk is going to be so similar that the final 3splash is always going to be based on preference.  I'm not a big fan of tempest though, with 6monk levels you're generally getting better dps using handwraps, and access to stunning fist seals the deal for me.

I'm just not a big fan of that many ranger levels these days, I value movement speed more, trading out ranger levels for monk levels just seems so easy to justify.

9monk/8ranger/3rogue = empower heal, 5% more movement speed, +.5[w]
Dropping even further to the standard cookie cutter 12/6/2 splash is easy to see as well.

Sure I lose some bonus feats & spells, but on any one life, the feats I want for that life are easy to squeeze in anyway. As for the spells, in epics I'd use rejuv cocoon anyway, and in heroics I'd use heal scrolls, no big difference.

I think my preference for druid based lives these days is quite obvious, but I feel they're just faster.  Sure a 9druid/6monk/5ranger has to give up trapping, but the melee damage far surpasses that of quarterstaff builds (even before swf was added)  There's still enough feat options for your ranged lives, losing 3dex from acrobat might hurt slightly on a thrower life but the melee lives would make up for it.

It's hard to give a solid answer though, I don't know how many melee or ranged ETR's you'd be trying to squeeze out of the split, and your own preferences would heavily influence the "right" answer.
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2014 at 8:23pm by Munkenmo »  

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

playing ddo

Reply #73 - Jul 21st, 2014 at 1:06am
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 8:19pm:

Reminds me of a ranger pastlife I posted on the forums for a guildie years ago, with the changes that have occurred since then, I'm not a big fan of the template anymore, but if I were to make one or provide advice I would recommend picking Human.

That aside, I think any 11ranger/6monk is going to be so similar that the final 3splash is always going to be based on preference.  I'm not a big fan of tempest though, with 6monk levels you're generally getting better dps using handwraps, and access to stunning fist seals the deal for me.

I'm just not a big fan of that many ranger levels these days, I value movement speed more, trading out ranger levels for monk levels just seems so easy to justify.

9monk/8ranger/3rogue = empower heal, 5% more movement speed, +.5[w]
Dropping even further to the standard cookie cutter 12/6/2 splash is easy to see as well.

Sure I lose some bonus feats & spells, but on any one life, the feats I want for that life are easy to squeeze in anyway. As for the spells, in epics I'd use rejuv cocoon anyway, and in heroics I'd use heal scrolls, no big difference.

I think my preference for druid based lives these days is quite obvious, but I feel they're just faster.  Sure a 9druid/6monk/5ranger has to give up trapping, but the melee damage far surpasses that of quarterstaff builds (even before swf was added)  There's still enough feat options for your ranged lives, losing 3dex from acrobat might hurt slightly on a thrower life but the melee lives would make up for it.

It's hard to give a solid answer though, I don't know how many melee or ranged ETR's you'd be trying to squeeze out of the split, and your own preferences would heavily influence the "right" answer.

I need 4 primal and 3 martial lifes.
Prefer any of the following: tempest/monkchery and shuri since i got gear for those.
Wraps wise, i really dont like the idea of playing around in epics with the citw pair (as that is the only proper wraps i have).
Also i got x2 celestia, several alchemical ss and random epic ones like epic evenemed.
Also the blind and ability to swap targets for mass blinds is nice for survival when melleing.
Tho i like geting imp evasion and your overal idea from monk,
need to check if i end up with enough feat.

Hafling is a must, i dont need super high efficiency from human but the base dex and imp precise height will more then make up for the lack of bonus feat. Also since i got triple iconic all ive been doing are human human->human-> human -> human  -> drow for sorc. To do again human? No no. Also halflings are freakng cute man.
Equip a red dragon robe helm and esos and look how silly that thing looks like.
Its one of those things that people say, try it once and never give up on it and i do want to maximize and see how far dex based melle can go (only one of many ideas for base build).

9 monk 6 ranger 5 rogue seems ok, 3d6 sneak from rogue and if i go acro can pick t5 there.
From halfling issue arises only for shuri life where i dont have a feat to upgrade stance for ki regen, but ecomp twist will care of that. Other builds seem ok, from monkcher tempest staff to even a swf attempt one if i want with that base.
What i want is a nice solid base with many versatile builds to change playstyle on every etr.
9/6/5 totally hits the mark tbh and tnx munk for idea, never even considerd to think outside of 11 rangers box.
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2014 at 1:44am by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

IMARANGER
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #74 - Jul 21st, 2014 at 1:29am
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Jul 21st, 2014 at 1:06am:
I need 4 primal and 3 martial lifes.
Prefer tempest/monkchery typo and shuri since i got gear for those.
Wraps wise i rly dont like the idea of playing around in epics with the citw pair since i got x2 celestia several alchemical ss and random epic ones like epic evenemeds and is more safe approach with the constant blind. Tho i like geting imp evasion and your idea from monk, will check if i end up with enough feat. Hafling is a must, i dont need super high efficiency from human but the base dex and imp precise will more then make up for the feat. Also since i got triple iconic all ive been doing are human human human human human 1 drow for sorc. Now again human no no. And halflings are freakng cute man. equipe a red dragon robe helm and esos and look how silly that thing looks like.
Its one of those things that people say, try it once and never give up on it and i do want to maximize and see how far dex based melle can go.
Also another thing to note, i consider myself alrdy so good that i can play any cripled build in ee-s. Plan on a pure barb to give proof to some people that i can solo wgu even on that or 18 split. Prefer 18 barb 1 druid 1 fsoul for dmi and rams, bu tthat is after i get plifes i want from this build and when i begin totally making fun of epics in ddo with most uselesss builds you can do.

9 monk 6 ranger 5 rogue seems ok, 3d6 sneak from rogue and if i go acro rogue can pick t5 there.
From halfling issue arises only for shuri life where i dont have a feat to upgrade stance so ki regen, but comp twist will care of that. Other builds seem ok, from monkcher tempest staff to even a swf attempt one if i want with that base.
What i want is a nice solid base with many versatile builds to change playstyle on every etr.
9/6/5 totally hits the mark tbh and tnx munk for idea, never even considerd to think outside of 11 rangers box.

Is English your thirtieth language?  What is this kind of fucking baby talk?

OnePercenter wrote on Jan 19th, 2014 at 5:32pm:
I agree with 0bama...

OnePercenter wrote on Feb 9th, 2015 at 8:18am:
Not saying that others weren't better, just that quantity does not always indicate quality...  I mean, look at my post count...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Send TopicPrint