Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) The best player of (Read 28222 times)
[]
Madame President

Re: The best player of
Reply #50 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 2:10pm:
haha

Cheesy

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #51 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 2:29pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 2:27pm:
Cheesy

glad our talk improved your spirits.  can you answer my question about your SRS recovery time though?

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #52 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 2:45pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 2:29pm:
can you answer my question about your SRS recovery time though?

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Macvann
Dirty Sock

I Love Drama!

Reply #53 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 3:13pm
Print Post  
Hard to tell who is the best but that would be my top 5 on G-land : silent,  jeanclaud/arraetrikos (same dude), mighty, sestra, ethrayne

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #54 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
Gunga. No sure where he went after he left Khyber

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #55 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
Macvann wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 3:13pm:
Hard to tell who is the best but that would be my top 5 on G-land : silent,  jeanclaud/arraetrikos (same dude), mighty, sestra, ethrayne

Ummmmm, I would have to disagree, but everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.

IP Logged

Macvann
Dirty Sock

I Love Drama!

Reply #56 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 3:42pm
Print Post  
TornadoJoe wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 3:21pm:
Ummmmm, I would have to disagree, but everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.

Yep, there are plenty of great players on g-land, it's hard choose one or just a few, xephy or pelc from DDO korea  could have made the list aswell but i thought 5 was enough, who would be your choice then ?

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #57 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
SpaceGoat wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 3:21pm:

Ghallanda, and he was still good here.   he's been AFK for about 2 years.

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #58 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
Macvann wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 3:42pm:
Yep, there are plenty of great players on g-land, it's hard choose one or just a few, xephy or pelc from DDO korea  could have made the list aswell but i thought 5 was enough, who would be your choice then ?

Tesrali when he's not playing gay builds.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #59 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 4:07pm
Print Post  
>implying that anyone from Ghallada fucking matters.

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #60 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 4:41pm
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 4:05pm:
Tesrali when he's not playing gay builds.

Everyone in CC are tops. Junk, Pat, MassDark, Tes were always fun to run with.

They had a sister guild, I forget who they were Cave Slaves maybe? Who had a few triple completionists that were good only because they stoned through 42 lives or whatever the hell the total is.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #61 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 6:43pm:
Hard to say who is the best player on orien atm.

There were many tryhard scrubs. Khant, leader of easy raider/riders? cant remember... Either way, guy was total elitest in heroics when I started in 2012. Kicked me from wiz king heroic farms for dying lol. Gave me a speech on how blah, blah, blah , elite, blah, blah, new players, blah, blah, byoh read lfm. Was cute. It's why I join any group he is in and shit on everything while raising him with scrolls in ee. No speech from me. Just raising him is enough satisfaction. Guy dies in ee von3 bb runs. nice try

What about Shataan, he was the very good ranger, like pay4pal claims to be. But shat had style and knew how manyshot worked. Roll Eyes

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #62 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 6:56pm:
Whoa, really? He was always a good player, but never anywhere near the top player, back in my day at least. I guess a few more years of playing should result in more skill.

OH OH I vote you for khyber number 1, just gimme some vault cred.

The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #63 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 5:13pm
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 12:23pm:
Shit, Strak, Pyce and I tried to duo an Elite Hound of Xoriat (this was before Turbine screwed around with it and made it soloable for a few months) several times and, I gotta say, it was he who kept screwing it up, not me. I am definitely not the best DDO player and from what I saw of Pyce that day and from other times as well, he wasn't that great. Smithers, however, was definitely a really good player.

Was this before the server merge? I never knew him.

Shit? So pay4pal is actually from Khyber?

Wow.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #64 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 5:13pm:
Shit? So pay4pal is actually from Khyber?

Grin

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #65 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 5:20pm
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 5:07pm:
Shataan,

Shat was good, no doubt.  there are people who outperformed him in some quests though. Aname is a beast and routinely outkills me. And dies less than I do, and I almost never die. unless im in 3bc traps. fuk 3bc traps

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #66 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
Triple completionists don't make any1 a good player.

Actually theres a bunch of 3x comp that are fucking bads.

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #67 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
ILoveExploits wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Triple completionists don't make any1 a good player.

In theory, running that many quests on that many different classes should do SOMETHING to improve said player; no?

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #68 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 5:42pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 5:38pm:
In theory, running that many quests on that many different classes should do SOMETHING to improve said player; no?

I love it when you try to come out of your shell.  tell us more about the SRS procedure though.  do they cut the whole thing off or just whittle it down into a clitoris?

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #69 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 5:54pm
Print Post  
SpaceGoat wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 3:21pm:

Incise and Goldy

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #70 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
ILoveExploits wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Actually theres a bunch of 3x comp that are fucking bads.

That's the point, stoned through it, like I did. I was terrible but there were some decent ones...

IP Logged

LordHumungus
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #71 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
Macvann wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 3:13pm:

Ive ran some with jeanclaud. Cool dude, plays fast as hell but never seemed to mind dragging me and the rest of the gimps behind that would join his pugs. Oddly enough, there is a phony out there with like one extra letter in the name and same surname that is super gimp dying in easy heroic bb stuff. I assumed it was someone trolling him but never bothered to ask.

IP Logged

Endlessorrow
Korthos Resident

All is loss, the taste
of joy has become ashes.

Reply #72 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 6:53pm
Print Post  
Mockduck-all servers Cheesy But seriously Quijon has his moments and was a great teacher for me. He often simply doesn't try for super play any more its more a social game for him and the writing for the community is just great. His tanks and tank play have always stood out for me. I think a lot of people may underestimate Mighty but he was way ahead of the curve on a lot of things that became trends.
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2015 at 7:00pm by Endlessorrow »  

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #73 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
Starkjade wrote on Nov 6th, 2015 at 1:10pm:
I think Morphane soloed Shroud when the cap was 20.

Things like this never impressed me cause it usually wasn't about skill but about how many resources you were willing to consume to achieve the goal.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #74 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 7:03pm
Print Post  
There was en exploit where you could fly to the end fight in the Shroud; alot of people soloed it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Send TopicPrint