Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Perfect definition of a DDO fucktard (Read 3117 times)
()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Perfect definition of a DDO fucktard
Sep 22nd, 2016 at 9:17am
Print Post  
Some sucker on the mobos nailed it on the coffin  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/478971-its-getting-ridiculous-now-with... #71

Quote:
The only thing the jacktard does is complain how stupid the game is now because warlock is so mindless and yet runs around annihilating everything
Roll Eyes

Grin Grin Grin

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that KNN has brought a BUNCH of stupid from users on this forum out in the open

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Some of you got baited real bad in an attempt to troll him back.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Re: Perfect definition of a DDO fucktard
Reply #1 - Sep 22nd, 2016 at 9:27am
Print Post  
() wrote on Sep 22nd, 2016 at 9:17am:

wow, are you []'s (or KNN) boyfriend?

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #2 - Sep 22nd, 2016 at 10:56am
Print Post  
this poster shares posting habits and style with firefoot and some other socks that were exceptionally gay and retarded so while this account might post benign shit rest assured its socks are gay and retarded

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #3 - Sep 22nd, 2016 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Sep 22nd, 2016 at 9:27am:
wow, are you []'s (or KNN) boyfriend?

There's a list pinned in Fairy Farts... go look at it, you'll know.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 7:44am
Print Post  
() wrote on Sep 22nd, 2016 at 9:17am:
Some sucker on the mobos nailed it on the coffin  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I agree!

Except I don't agree.  Look, it's simple:  There is a very large power disparity between a character with a pile of past lives and one without.

My main has a metric crapton of past lives.  I can out DPS a first life Warlock in the very best build while running my main on a flavor build or a build I'm running just to get me a HPL or IPL.  Because mechanics.  #PastLivesMatter

While it is true that a Warlock is a strong character class with a fairly easy button play style, it is not true that a Warlock is the best DPS in the game.  And I hope that the promised/threatened Warlock nerfs will be limited to small changes to their survivability, and not changes to their DPS.  But given my confidence level in Turbine employees actually understanding the mechanics of their own game, I believe that this hope is unfounded.

And for full disclosure, I don't play a Lock on any of my primary stable of characters.  I have run a few Lock lives for the past life feat on a few chars, but then I TR to something else.  The alt I started as a Lock is serving as a bank mule at this point.  So I'm not someone who has any jealousy of the class and its capabilities.  I just enjoy playing other classes more, and nerfing Locks is only going to make that preference stronger.
« Last Edit: Sep 25th, 2016 at 7:46am by Frank »  

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Sep 22nd, 2016 at 9:17am:
I'm so desperate to be liked its pathetic.

Yuuuup.

IP Logged

Illiterate
Titan Demolisher

Yataaaa

Reply #6 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 5:45pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 4:28pm:
Yuuuup.

You don't have the script to ignore this guy?

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #7 - Sep 25th, 2016 at 7:19pm
Print Post  
Illiterate wrote on Sep 25th, 2016 at 5:45pm:
You don't have the script to ignore this guy?

^^^This

We know you can pwn him, now just engage the script so we don't see him quoted in your posts.

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #8 - Sep 26th, 2016 at 7:11am
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Sep 22nd, 2016 at 10:56am:
this poster shares posting habits and style with firefoot and some other socks that were exceptionally gay and retarded so while this account might post benign shit rest assured its socks are gay and retarded

*implying you're neither firefoot, gay, nor retarded*

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint