Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Build list (Read 67126 times)
5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Re: Build list
Reply #25 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 5:53pm
Print Post  
You remember when they announced that stacking con opp was a bug and subject to be fixed at any time? How many years has that been?

Besides, I suspect that imbues working on thrown/xbow may be the only thing preventing the old "all imbues at the same time" bug, which is a much bigger deal.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #26 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 6:18pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jan 21st, 2017 at 5:53pm:
You remember when they announced that stacking con opp was a bug and subject to be fixed at any time? How many years has that been?

Besides, I suspect that imbues working on thrown/xbow may be the only thing preventing the old "all imbues at the same time" bug, which is a much bigger deal.

Separate topic, I've never played very much with Good Death. Is the 500 damage proc under 30% HP =
500*((100+Ranged Power/100)*4) = 5600 Damage at 180 RP (during 10K)?
x1.2 Vuln = 6720?
On Helpless mobs where applicable, 20 stacks vuln, with Sense Weakness =
5600 * 2 = 11200?

That's nice trash killing for sure, but the much more conservative 6720dmg on vuln red names is pretty bad compared to 15-25k Adrenalated Slayer shuri. Which you can use from 100%-0% of a mobs red bar.

I just don't see the advantage here. What am I missing?
« Last Edit: Jan 21st, 2017 at 8:34pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #28 - Jan 22nd, 2017 at 12:18am
Print Post  
Quote:
Jakeelala wrote Yesterday at 5:09pm:
There is no middle ground in the Terror Arrow thrower build, IMO.

That's because you never made and played a proper GT man. Endless PK's and Brutal red named DPS.

Edited for emphasis

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #29 - Jan 22nd, 2017 at 12:09pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jan 21st, 2017 at 6:18pm:
I just don't see the advantage here. What am I missing?

It's kind of like a transformer.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #30 - Jan 22nd, 2017 at 2:17pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jan 22nd, 2017 at 12:09pm:
It's kind of like a transformer.

Point taken

IP Logged

browniesforbreakfast
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Jan 23rd, 2017 at 5:01am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jan 21st, 2017 at 5:09pm:
There is no middle ground in the Terror Arrow thrower build, IMO.

Wrong.

12ftr/6mon/2war self running in fury with 90+ DCs on terror.

Lelouch has a very valid point in why he wants the Astep tho.

Trying to avoid taking a 2k smack is not running away from your friends "even faster".

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #32 - Jan 23rd, 2017 at 12:19pm
Print Post  
browniesforbreakfast wrote on Jan 23rd, 2017 at 5:01am:
Wrong.

12ftr/6mon/2war self running in fury with 90+ DCs on terror.

Lelouch has a very valid point in why he wants the Astep tho.

Trying to avoid taking a 2k smack is not running away from your friends "even faster".

Post a build or GTFO with your 5 post count

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Jan 23rd, 2017 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jan 21st, 2017 at 5:53pm:

They also announced that KtA and Divine Might stacking was not WAI but that they had larger bugs to fix.  And then they fixed that bug in preference to a great many other bugs.

So while counting on Turbine Standing Stone to continue a pattern of allowing bugs to stand for years might work out for you, there's really no guarantee.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Toke
Stormreaver Piker

... or maybe I was just
smoking something.

Reply #34 - Jan 23rd, 2017 at 3:11pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jan 23rd, 2017 at 12:19pm:
...5 post count

AKA Vault Cred.  Which I have none of, but more than 5 posts.  McWhoreMouth also has more than 5 posts. 

To second your sentiment without citing how well you, I, or the sock of McWhoreMouth vomit text, B4B: post a build or STFU.

If you can roll it you can smoke it.  If you can carve it you can smoke with it.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #35 - Jan 23rd, 2017 at 3:17pm
Print Post  
Toke wrote on Jan 23rd, 2017 at 3:11pm:
AKA Vault Cred.  Which I have none of, but more than 5 posts.  McWhoreMouth also has more than 5 posts. 

To second your sentiment without citing how well you, I, or the sock of McWhoreMouth vomit text, B4B: post a build or STFU.

Are you seconding this sentiment to Brownies or asking me to post a build? I assume the former but this is Vault so can't rule out the latter.
« Last Edit: Jan 23rd, 2017 at 3:17pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

Toke
Stormreaver Piker

... or maybe I was just
smoking something.

Reply #36 - Jan 23rd, 2017 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
(: seconding your command to post a build or GTFO.  I called brownie B4B.  Felt like I was typing P4P.

If you can roll it you can smoke it.  If you can carve it you can smoke with it.

IP Logged

browniesforbreakfast
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Jan 23rd, 2017 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
i dont need to post anything to have my own credit, my value in your eyes is of the least importance to me Smiley

IP Logged

DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - Jan 23rd, 2017 at 6:30pm
Print Post  
browniesforbreakfast wrote on Jan 23rd, 2017 at 6:14pm:
i dont need to post anything to have my own credit, my value in your eyes is of the least importance to me Smiley

Then you wouldn't have responded.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #39 - Jan 23rd, 2017 at 8:29pm
Print Post  
browniesforbreakfast wrote on Jan 23rd, 2017 at 6:14pm:

Look dude, if you're going to come in here and shit on people's informed opinions, then you need to offer something as an alternative.

I see you have /2 warlock in your build, so I assume you used my Terror Arrow shuriken build (which itself was an adaptation of Steelstars Great Terror xbow build) as input/information. Awesome, I hope you made a better one than me. I never did a second revision, and mine predated both updated CC crafting and Slavers crafting, meaning the gearing has gotten much more interesting. 

I abandoned mine after extensive testing because:

-GT was very advantaged in that Terror procs only require one save with an Xbow, whereas Shuriken have both Will and Fort for PK

-Many of the DC boosts were not working (at least on Shuriken) which was lowering the DC to a level I found unreliable.

-This was before crit multipliers were fixed, making kensei (and specifically 12 fighter for Power Surge) less useful on a shuriken Terror build. I see that you are clearly using that with 12 fighter, again, good choice given the fixes that have occurred since I posted my build. I imagine DPS has gone up nicely as a result.

I want to see your build because it sounds like you've improved on it (which is awesome).

You may not care about my opinion and that's fine, but you're running a build that I spent weeks building and testing and posting about for pissant little shits like you to copy and brag about and then tell me to fuck off about. You're welcome. The very least you can do is actually post it instead of claiming I don't know what I'm talking about and not backing up your claims.

Who knows, you might even learn something in the process that I haven't already posted and spelled out for you in a build thread.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #40 - Jan 23rd, 2017 at 8:31pm
Print Post  
And finally, I really want to make a new terror arrow thrower, but now that devs stated imbues area bug on shurikens, I just don't think I can invest the time and effort in case the fix it quickly, which I suspect they will.

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #41 - Jan 23rd, 2017 at 10:52pm
Print Post  
Hey Jakeelala Way to take over 5FS's build list thread with your own drama!

I'm guessing you're doing this because there is nobody posting on your 'Build list' thread...... Oh wait! that's right you haven't made your own 'build list' thread! So instead you're trying to suck up as much attention and oxygen as you can on 5FS's so that he doesn't get it.

You are a petty little man!  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

browniesforbreakfast
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #42 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 10:28am
Print Post  
This build was made by me. I have read your posts before. It that does not make my creation YOUR build. Please, get that through your head before we continue this conversation.

Also, I agree that this is kinda spamming 5FS thread so maybe moving it to an appropriate location would be best.

I don't have to spell out the entire build and every little choice I made. You already grasp the basics and have my statement on the end result. I provided the split, ED, and final DCs to simply say that you're wrong about there being no middle ground. I'm glad you're coming to realize that this build may actually be what you're looking for and I'm sorry the developers may squash the terror arrow.

Even though you're a major jerk, you have great skill in building spreadsheets to accurately display your builds' breakdowns. I do not hold that skill.

FYI they also stated that SWF/TWF was not WAI a couple years ago. It could be something they can't fix.

IP Logged

Billy the Id
Ex Member

Reply #43 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 10:35am
Print Post  
browniesforbreakfast wrote on Jan 24th, 2017 at 10:28am:
I don't have to spell out the entire build and every little choice I made. You already grasp the basics and have my statement on the end result. I provided the split, ED, and final DCs to simply say that you're wrong about there being no middle ground.

Then it's not a build, it's just you spouting stuff that can't be looked over or checked by others. A build is a build with all the little choices laid out, with all the AP spent, and quite often with all the suggested past lives and gear. You are in over your head in your search for attention.

Fucking wannabe  Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 24th, 2017 at 10:36am by »  

IP Logged

DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 11:43am
Print Post  
I have a Bard that does 5 million DPS.  It's a 19 Bard 1 Cleric. 

I don't have to spell out the entire build and every little choice I made.  You should be able to grasp the basics.

IP Logged

browniesforbreakfast
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #45 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 11:47am
Print Post  
Quote:
Then it's not a build. You are in over your head in your search for attention.

Fucking wannabe  Grin

Did I post a build or just a general statement saying Jakeelala was wrong in saying there was no middle ground, with the basic layout of what it would take to validate my statement?

You're obviously drowning in this trollish, nonsensical, argumentative, prove-it-or-else attitude.

I respect the work Jakee has done, so, I told him his statement was wrong and provided something to think about. Do I want to do all the work to prove myself here? No. It took enough work to build the character to begin with, and I really don't want to take the time to prove myself when those here with far more skill in mathematics and spreadsheets can use their heads, make some assumptions and see if they can make it work in theory land.

Why is it all about post every little detail, anyway? Once again, I didn't try to post a build. I posted an argument.

IP Logged

browniesforbreakfast
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 11:50am
Print Post  
DoRayEgon wrote on Jan 24th, 2017 at 11:43am:
I have a Bard that does 5 million DPS.  It's a 19 Bard 1 Cleric. 

I don't have to spell out the entire build and every little choice I made.  You should be able to grasp the basics.

Your point is valid, your example is no where near the realm of possibility. Try again.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #47 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
browniesforbreakfast wrote on Jan 24th, 2017 at 11:47am:
Why is it all about post every little detail, anyway? Once again, I didn't try to post a build. I posted an argument.

You didn't post an argument.  An argument would include supporting details.  And, when debated and asked for more detail, it is provided. 

It's not that much work to post the build.  You have spent more time dodging the posting of the build than it would have taken to post it. 

IP Logged

browniesforbreakfast
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 12:23pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Jan 24th, 2017 at 12:13pm:
You didn't post an argument.  An argument would include supporting details.  And, when debated and asked for more detail, it is provided. 

Well, then, I guess our PoV on what is or isn't an argument differs. As I don't have anything written out on the build or gear at all, and it only takes me a few seconds to retort the /post or gtfo/ whining, I think it would take considerably longer to assemble all the info required to satisfy your needs.
« Last Edit: Jan 24th, 2017 at 4:15pm by browniesforbreakfast »  

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #49 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
Jakee is a whiny faggot brownie. Don't give him too much berth. It's not worth your time. He's way more of a filthy casual than you might think.

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint