Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) DC caster Twink Set, 20 to 26 (Read 16230 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: DC caster Twink Set, 20 to 26
Reply #25 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
Scrybe wrote on Aug 9th, 2017 at 9:23am:
DCs are you guys looking for to get no-fail in low reaper for heroics at level 15+?

I hit mid to high forties with the cloth set up on tier 5 SE or TS. low to mid forties if tier 5 ES. I lack completionist, charisma race, racial ap, racial charisma 2, wiz past life, and pots.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

hydra
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
Mid 50s for tier 1 DC (necro or possibly enchant if doing exclusively high reaper runs)
High 40s for tier 2 DCs (conj, enchant if not doing exclusively high reaper runs, evocation, transmutation)

Bear in mind that even in high skull reaper at level 15-20, create thrall and hurl are no fail or borderline no fail with the charisma needed to maintain the above DCs.

If just doing r1-r4, you can survive with high 30s, low 40s DCs in most content (I'd avoid certain things like newer content - e.g. to curse the sky).

Note I use yugo pots, completionist, dc specced feat list (no empower, mental toughness, etc), store/remnant pots, charisma +2 rpls, as well as a pretty fat stack of reaper xp / AP etc. Additionally when I'm running r8s+ in heroics, I use alchemical pots, abishai cookies, and a gear swap to buff my enchant higher at the cost of 1-2 necro dc (if level 17 = 2 dc from augment swap as well). With all of these goodies, my enchant DC is in high 50s to low-mid 60s depending on if 17+.

Cheers~

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Aug 15th, 2017 at 10:12am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jul 17th, 2017 at 2:57am:
Made a mid-level heroic ranged set to maximize CC effects. Using this thread because foppy is the man, already a few twink sets posted here, and no one will think to look in a dc caster thread for ranged gear (*taps finger to temple meme*)

The gear set is designed top down around rare named item effects no higher than ml 14. Some things that are missing are accuracy items, deadly, quality and insightful stat. The accuracy item is probably the thing that hurts the most, although the set is centered on deception, freezing ice, tendon slicing, and vorpal fishing. 

Heroic Racial Reaper Ranged set:

ring- ring lies --imp dec

ring- ring stalker --manslayer

glove- backstabber glove -- dec + sneak attack item

armor- frozen tuni freeze proc.

eye- int/true see/tendon slice cc

helm- slaver helm --insight deception

bracer- mysterious bracers hamp/mrr

belt- doubleshot insightful dodge + w/e cc

neck- con + whatever cc

boots- knife toed --armor pierce 12

trink --litany

cloak --ghostly cloak (any of the 4 in game). can also swap around for a cc dodge cloak and replace litany with planar compass.

Stalker ring already has imp deception though I still use slaver helm for the righteous fury

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Aug 15th, 2017 at 11:17am
Print Post  
Justanotherlurker wrote on Aug 15th, 2017 at 10:12am:
Stalker ring already has imp deception though I still use slaver helm for the righteous fury

stalker does not possess improved deception.
« Last Edit: Aug 15th, 2017 at 11:17am by Rubbinns »  

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Aug 15th, 2017 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
true but it does have insightful deception... obvious typo was obvious

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Aug 15th, 2017 at 5:32pm
Print Post  
Justanotherlurker wrote on Aug 15th, 2017 at 1:41pm:
true but it does have insightful deception... obvious typo was obvious

Ahh, good call. Fury is probably the most unique effect for helm slot on ranged/melee toons for heroics. The other options are q con from the other slaver's helm, Boundless, or 10% elemental absorbs from toee helm. All kind of shitty.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Level 30 DC Set
Reply #31 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 10:57am
Print Post  
I needed a gear set for a capped warlock and think it ended up as a universal gear set for all DC casters. You know, because reaper so fun and varied.

back shimmer spell pen 7 / ins ench 4 / q enchant 2
head mod helm
trinket cc dodge/ hamp/ ins con
armor shadowscale 1dc/ghostly/fort
eye cc persuasion/ ins necro/ ins int
hands glove of arcane soldier
ring 1 profane
weapon lgs affirmation pos 150/ins cha 7/ ex cha 2

slavers set wis/int/con 17/4, sheltering 45, spell focus 6, resistance 14, spell power x2, and lore x1.
ring 2
neck
feet
waist
orb devotion aug/ ins pen 4/ q sfm 2

For Wisdom based casters swap out lgs item for ins wis 7/ex wis 2. And for Intelligence based swap out lgs for ex int 2.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Re: Level 30 DC Set
Reply #32 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:10am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 10:57am:
I needed a gear set for a capped warlock and think it ended up as a universal gear set for all DC casters. You know, because reaper so fun and varied.

back shimmer spell pen 7 / ins ench 4 / q enchant 2
head mod helm
trinket cc dodge/ hamp/ ins con
armor shadowscale 1dc/ghostly/fort
eye cc persuasion/ ins necro/ ins int
hands glove of arcane soldier
ring 1 profane
weapon lgs affirmation pos 150/ins cha 7/ ex cha 2

slavers set wis/int/con 17/4, sheltering 45, spell focus 6, resistance 14, spell power x2, and lore x1.
ring 2
neck
feet
waist
orb devotion aug/ ins pen 4/ q sfm 2

For Wisdom based casters swap out lgs item for ins wis 7/ex wis 2. And for Intelligence based swap out lgs for ex int 2.

Where is my ender set and L Shroud HP going?  Wink

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Level 30 DC Set
Reply #33 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:18am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:10am:
Where is my ender set and L Shroud HP going?  Wink

Ender is too much strain on gear sets and not worth the slots for casters that aren't spamming missiles. There should be someone stacking vacuum in party or at worst swap your own and keep up the stacks with vulnerable from SE tree. If you really wanted shroud hp set then drop helm and gloves, you lose up to 3 dc(if reaper bonus) and 2 spell pen for 18% hps.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #34 - Nov 3rd, 2017 at 10:26am
Print Post  
Great list but a few questions -

My present goal is to level one warlock up into epics and then roll (and level) a level 10 farmer for remnants.  It's worth getting the slavers set since I'll be using it for two toons. 

I've got enough Ings for the slavers set, but all I've run for at least three days has been the exact same 5 quests - slavers 1-3, Memoirs, and to curse the sky.  Outside of the slavers ings, all I've gotten for me effort has been the brazenband ring (plus a shit ton of named items I don't need, like the slavers shield and helmet).

I did get the slavers staff and cloak.  Are they good enough to complete the set for a basic, level 10 warlock farmer?  cause I'm really fucking tired of running these quests.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Nov 4th, 2017 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Nov 3rd, 2017 at 10:26am:
Great list but a few questions -

My present goal is to level one warlock up into epics and then roll (and level) a level 10 farmer for remnants.  It's worth getting the slavers set since I'll be using it for two toons. 

I've got enough Ings for the slavers set, but all I've run for at least three days has been the exact same 5 quests - slavers 1-3, Memoirs, and to curse the sky.  Outside of the slavers ings, all I've gotten for me effort has been the brazenband ring (plus a shit ton of named items I don't need, like the slavers shield and helmet).

I did get the slavers staff and cloak.  Are they good enough to complete the set for a basic, level 10 warlock farmer?  cause I'm really fucking tired of running these quests.

can use anything to make the 5 set. I picked these items as a way to max 2 schools (necro and enchant) while having almost max spell pen and almost max charisma. If you're not going to be doing anything above low skulls then wear whatever makes you happy. You wont need that kind of dc boost if doing e and r1.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #36 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 12:28pm
Print Post  
Ok, I'm officially embarrassed to use the warlock set.

At least in heroic elite quests.

I've been mostly running R2 to R3, but a group is a group and last night the only group in my range was an elite BB group, so I joined.

Here's my contribution to the group - I pushed the W button to go forward and held the left mouse button.  No exaggeration, that was about it; with those rare occasions I had to push the S button for all of half a second to avoid getting hit.

This was it.  I basically held two buttons.

About half-way through the quest, I checked the kill counts for the hell of it.  75 out of 96 kills were mine, the rest were divided up between the other 4 members.

I seriously felt like I was driving a formula 1 car at a go-cart race.

I decided I was kind of being a dick.  No one wants to spend the quest running up to mobs to find them dead before they get there.  Other people want to play too, so I tried to just handle CC or soften mobs up so the other players could kill things too.

Final count - 110 kills for me, maybe 50 kills for the rest of the party.

Today I joined another warlock's group for an elite run (and the pussy totally should be running reaper).  I recognized this guy from back in the day - that toon has to at least be a completionist, and wouldn't surprise me if he has all of his racial past lives are finished too (his toon is easily at least 5 years old).

Same as before, I pushed W and held down my left mouse button.

By the second quest I could tell he was putting the effort in to out kill me.  Zerging, rushing ahead, taking different paths, not waiting for me to get into quests (or even the slayer areas) to start, etc.

And he did out kill me, like 1 or 2 kills per run - and that was with me putting zero effort into it, going for collectables that he wasn't instead of kills.

By the 4th quest, he finally sent me a tell demanding to know what type of warlock I was running and which tree Tongue

I'm only level 10, I haven't even got to any of the named items in the set yet (outside of the slavers...and even my slavers isn't completely the recommended set).

This gear set is OP as fuck.  And I can see where someone would want to play a 'lock for hardcore reaper - but they really don't belong in anything but reaper.
« Last Edit: Nov 13th, 2017 at 12:29pm by Skoodge »  

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #37 - Nov 15th, 2017 at 11:57am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 12:28pm:
Here's my contribution to the group - I pushed the W button to go forward and held the left mouse button.  No exaggeration, that was about it;

WAI

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #38 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 6:22am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 11:57am:
WAI

Slowly getting there.  Went from holding the left button to mostly walking through quests (farming wise at least) with aura on and blasting my aura as needed.  The goal is to get to the point I can just walk through the quest and use a free hand to hold my coffee Tongue

Question though, the necro part of the gear is for one-shot death spells, right?

I think I might be more of a CC type of guy.  Not having a ton of past lives and extra protection, I probably spend half my casting time healing or rebuffing myself (when running in groups on higher levels at least), so it's way easier for me to throw down web and Evard's than to try and one-shot mobs one at a time (plus my finger of death doesn't really seem to be much good at this point, not having the various past life boosts for DC and what have you).

So if I wanted to go all in on my aura and Evards, should I be switching the Necro gear and feats to Conj or Evo?

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #39 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 10:40am
Print Post  
Web and Evard's are conjuration if you want to specialize in that.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #40 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 11:42am
Print Post  
Nothing like 2 or 3 tardlocks in a group getting killed or kiting like retards because noone can cast simple Quickened Hold Monster or Charm on that 3 or 5 skull plague or carnage.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #41 - Nov 29th, 2017 at 3:05am
Print Post  
Charmed reapers really suck for late joiners or when splitting up lol.
They keep getting uncharmed exactly when I'm tryna to catch up with the group. Ahahaha

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #42 - Nov 29th, 2017 at 6:53am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Nov 29th, 2017 at 3:05am:
Charmed reapers really suck for late joiners or when splitting up lol.
They keep getting uncharmed exactly when I'm tryna to catch up with the group. Ahahaha

Fuck me, NOW it makes sense.  Bastards.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 2:15am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 6th, 2017 at 7:30pm:
Why VoD plate over Scales of Malice. 29 ac/ 3 dodge cap vs. 17 ac/ 15 dodge cap + better stat on the armor.

Because if you can't play to it the VoD armor is best in slot.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

General Early To Mid-Game Gear Sets
Reply #44 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 2:51pm
Print Post  
Bumping this thread because there are tons of gear sets listed here for casters and even ranged covering heroics and low epic levels. Since Ravenloft and now with u39 coming soon. There is a lot more heroic and early epic gear to choose from.

As for heroics the Slaver's set still remains the top casting items in the game ( and probably will for the life of the game, and in epics as well ). There are some Ravenloft sets to consider for low skull dps casting, or melee/ranged dps. Tanking set ups got better since then too. If you cannot craft then the new items are more than enough to carry through elite or r1.

I am really liking the new focus that ssg has taken in regards to improving the early game experience by updating the old ml 4+ heroic named loot. Hope this trend of updating and creating low level heroic and epic loot continues because it is a weak spot in the progression wheel for longtime players, and for new players, or characters. 

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #45 - Aug 26th, 2018 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
Warlock Heroic TS/SE Slaver set.

Adherent set :

Kindred Pendant      Necklace      Charisma +6, Enchantment Focus +3, Augment Summoning, Insightful Enchantment Focus +2, Yellow Augment Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Heroic)

Skulled Ring      Ring      Necromancy Focus +3, Insightful Necromancy Focus +2

Softsole Slippers      Boots      Ghostly, Anthem, Perform +12, Insight Charisma +2, Green Augment Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Heroic)

Gauntlets of Innate Arcanum      Gloves      Charisma +6, Evocation Focus +3, Quality Charisma +1, Wizardry +112, Yellow Augment Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Heroic)

Warsword Shield      Small shield      +5 Enhancement Bonus, Sheltering +14, Insightful Magical Sheltering +6, Incite +19, Parrying +2, Orange Augment Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Heroic)

Slaver's set :

Slave Rags      Outfit      
+3 Enhancement Bonus
Insightful Spell Save +1
Resistance +4
Quality Physical Sheltering +2
Diversion 8%
Green Augment Slot
Against the Slave Lords Set Bonus

Hardened Hide Helm
Insightful Fortification +35%
Quality Magical Sheltering +2
Natural Armor +5
Quality Constitution +1
Green Augment Slot

Spinneret
Spell Lore +4
Quality Potency +9
Quality Spell Focus Mastery +1
Spell Penetration II
Green Augment Slot
Mythic Ring Boost +1 or +3

trinket sheltering/force lore 10/ umd/ q umd

bracer cha4/acid power 10/ sfm2/ q mrr

Belt :
Burnscar Sash
Enhanced Corrosion +77, Enhanced Combustion +77, Acid Lore +11, Fire Lore +11, Green Augment Slot

cloak [2nd most swapped slot. swap jeweled vs spells, cc cloak vs melee/ranged and spell saves to mitigate when out of plis charges.]
cc
spell save ( asf 5 for ml 10 version or ignore if any elf race)
dodge
iprr

goggle
cc
persuasion
spell pen
i spell pen

mainhand
Celestial Beacon Club
Minimum Level: 9
Damage Dice: [1d6]
Critical Profile: 20/x2
Radiance +73
Radiance Lore +11%
Hallowed An item with this quality assists only wearers who have the ability to turn undead. Hallowed items provide an +5 Enhancement bonus to the maximum Hit Dice of undead turned.
Magical Efficiency +5%
Red Augment Slot

There are some different configurations if you wanted to fit light armor and make use of Outrunner armor. I omitted profane stat in the set up but there is room for litany or a band if you wanted to fit that in.

//////////////////////

Heroic ES Warlock Slavers set.

ES warlock set

Scales of Malice
ML: 10
AC 17/22
MDB: 12
+4 Enhancement Bonus
Insightful Constitution +2
Vitality +19
Physical Sheltering +14
Parrying +2
Green Augment Slot
Mythic Armor Boost +2 or +4
( suggested for dodge past lives and reaper ap with dodge ) If going ES tier 4.

Slaver's set :

Hardened Hide Helm
Natural Armor +5
Quality Constitution +1
Green Augment Slot

Spinneret
Spell Lore +4
Quality Potency +9
Spell Penetration II
Green Augment Slot

trinket wizardy/ force power/ q umd
bracer cha 4/ force lore 10/ umd/ q cha
ring con 4/ acid power 70/ sfm2/ q prr

Kindred Pendant      Necklace      Charisma +6, Enchantment Focus +3, Augment Summoning, Insightful Enchantment Focus +2, Yellow Augment Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Heroic)

Softsole Slippers      Boots      Ghostly, Anthem, Perform +12, Insight Charisma +2, Green Augment Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Heroic)

Belt :
Burnscar Sash
Enhanced Corrosion +77, Enhanced Combustion +77, Acid Lore +11, Fire Lore +11, Green Augment Slot

cloak
cc
spell save ( asf 5 until level 12 augment, or ignore if elf ap ).
dodge
iprr

goggle
cc
necro
i necro
i spell pen

glove
cc
spell pen
hamp
i radiance

mainhand
Celestial Beacon Club
Radiance +73
Radiance Lore +11%
Hallowed An item with this quality assists only wearers who have the ability to turn undead. Hallowed items provide an +5 Enhancement bonus to the maximum Hit Dice of undead turned.
Magical Efficiency +5%
Red Augment Slot

Offhand

Warsword Shield      Small shield      +5 Enhancement Bonus, Sheltering +14, Insightful Magical Sheltering +6, Incite +19, Parrying +2, Orange Augment Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Heroic)

Otherwise ( wipey's set-up few pages back ) ; Skyvault Shield (caps mdb at 4, 0 asf + high ac ) +
Full Plate of the Defender
medium armor      
+5 Enhancement Bonus
Mithral
Fortification +100%
Attack Bonus +2
Protection +4.
ac : 29
mdb : 3

If going for wipey's set then place sheltering on one of the slavers crafted slots.

///////////////

Drow Outrunner Armor      
+5 Enhancement Bonus
Quality Spell Resistance +5
Resistance +7
Quality Poison Ward +1
Quality Spell Save +1
Empty Blue Augment Slot
Empty Green Augment Slot
MDB : 22
AC : 13

Slaver set :

Hardened Hide Helm
Natural Armor +5
Quality Constitution +1
Green Augment Slot

Spinneret
Spell Lore +4
Quality Potency +9
Spell Penetration II
Green Augment Slot

trinket wizardy/ force power/ q umd
bracer cha 4/ acid lore 10/ umd/ q cha
belt con 4/ acid power 70/ sfm2/ q prr

Kindred Pendant      Necklace      Charisma +6, Enchantment Focus +3, Augment Summoning, Insightful Enchantment Focus +2, Yellow Augment Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Heroic)

Softsole Slippers      Boots      Ghostly, Anthem, Perform +12, Insight Charisma +2, Green Augment Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Heroic)

Band of Insightful Commands
Ring
ML : 10
Profane Well Rounded +1
Insightful Accuracy 4
Quality Deadly +2
Intimidate +12
Empty Yellow Augment Slot

cloak
cc
spell save ( asf 5 until lv 12 augment or ignore if elf ap. )
dodge
iprr

goggle
cc
necro
i necro
i spell pen

glove
cc
spell pen
hamp
i radiance

Warsword Shield      Small shield      +5 Enhancement Bonus, Sheltering +14, Insightful Magical Sheltering +6, Incite +19, Parrying +2, Orange Augment Slot, Adherent of the Mists Set (Heroic)

mainhand
Celestial Beacon Club
Radiance +73
Radiance Lore +11%
Magical Efficiency +5%
Red Augment Slot

This set up takes advantage of the warlock ( or bard ) ability to not suffer asf checks in light armor as a class feat. The Drow Outrunner armor is probably the best light armor in heroics due to its staggering mdb bonus on a level 15 item.

The mrr values are higher here than robe outfits. Allowing the mrr past lives to reach full potential in heroics, along with abundant reaper ap to sink into dodge. The profane stat was included while lowering over all acid power and losing force lore. But if the highest potential DC before level 18 is what you're after, then this is it.
« Last Edit: Aug 27th, 2018 at 10:02pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #46 - Aug 27th, 2018 at 11:48am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 26th, 2018 at 1:59pm:
Warlock Heroic TS/SE Slaver set.

Warsword Shield 

ASF?

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #47 - Aug 27th, 2018 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Aug 27th, 2018 at 11:48am:
ASF?

It's on the cloak at asf 5% until ml 12 augment. Or ignore entirely on elf races.

This was a more dps loaded approach to gearing than maxing dc. I would need to fit in profane stat on ring or trinket, but that changes entire set around and most likely eliminates that acid/fire power belt.
« Last Edit: Aug 27th, 2018 at 4:48pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Rzyman
Waterworks Kobold

lovers gonna love

Reply #48 - Aug 27th, 2018 at 8:17pm
Print Post  
I can share my very unversal item set for any DC spellcaster and most DPS spellcasters aswell.
Head: cannith crafted mlvl 5, 13 and 23 spell focus mastery/sheltering/insightfull prr
Eyes: mlvl 10 and 22 spell focus: single/ins spellfocus/ins spell penetration
Ring 1: spinnaret
Ring 2: branzeband
Neck: slaver cha/q cha/sp: force/spell-sight
Belt (or boots if dps): slaver wizardy/spell crit: force/perform
Belt (if dps): ravenloft beacon of magic set.
Bracers: slaver: con, q con, balance (fortification augment here)
Trinket: symbol of slave lord.
Cloak: cannith crafted mlvl 13, 18, 23 DCstat/ins stat/dodge
Gloves: cannith crafted light spellpower/ins light spellpower/hamp
Gloves(if sorc or dps/not utterdarck warlock): ravenloft beacon of magic set ones
Armor: cannith crafted mlvl 13 and 23 con/intimidate/parrying or old madness chain ones with +10 reflex slotted or ravenloft robe for dps
Main hand: random loot or cannith crafted spellpower/ins spellpower/spell critical
Offhand: fanion. The only option for arcanes without evasion. Dislike gh tower shield, bonuses mostly useless for spellcasting.
Boots: situationally: any with slippery immunity, cannith boots of pollusion, str boots. If dps, slaver shacklesp, see below.

Enough to get solid DCs and damage numbers for any toon and lvl up easily to 29 even on epic reaper. Still its not perfect setup, but fairly easy to get.
« Last Edit: Aug 27th, 2018 at 8:22pm by Rzyman »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint