Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Reaper sucks (because we play it wrong) (Read 5500 times)
Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reaper sucks (because we play it wrong)
Oct 30th, 2017 at 8:10am
Print Post  
Intro (feel free to skip for tl;dr)

As some of you know I just did a FvS life to TR an old toon into a warlock.  Not sure if a melee FvS was ever a viable build, but this build I picked up off the mother boards sucked massive ass in reaper.  I hated the fuck out of playing it when I started.  I started at level 7 and, even as quick first life, the first 5 levels were just fucking horrible.  Even trying to pike the hell out of other people’s reaper runs, it was just fucking horrible.

Here’s how much effort I put into the toon -

I put no effort into the toon.

I passed some decent, crafted level 8 melee gear I had on a mule over and that was pretty much all I bothered with, outside of a slavers trinket and a ToEE weapon (mostly because I’d grinded the mats and was curious to how they played).  I ran the entire life on basically level 8 gear (at ten I recrafted two pieces for a boost to positive energy since I needed to move things around for the sliver flame necklace).

Pugs are pretty much as horrible now as they were when I quit playing.  You get one of two groups -

Superstars with a gazillion reaper points blasting through R2-4 (who really should be running R5+).  Or

Random bunch of idiots and first lifers who shouldn’t be running reaper at all (starting out with zero reaper points, I was very much fitting into this category).

The clockwork groups where you can tell two or more members always ran together were more rare.  They’d blast through a dungeon in minutes and I had nothing to do…except be bored out of my mind.

Most of the pugs were just awful though.  A number of first lifers or poorly equipped multi-lifers all using the same tactics that have dominated the game for years now – try to zerg through and out kill each other while self-healing and trying not to die – which (of course) just about everyone’s going to die at least once (or more likely two to three times) per quest.

This all changed about level 12.

By level 12 I might as well have been made of glass.  I was getting to the point I couldn’t melee and self-heal at the same time.  Each hit took out close to half my hitpoints and my healing only restored a quarter.  About level 12 I switched tactics.

I stopped trying to melee and just healed everyone else. 

And just like that, for the most part, everyone stopped dying.  Once I started healing people, they almost instinctively switched back to the old tactics of grouping up closer (for heals) and supporting each other.

And we also started running on higher difficulties.  The R1 to 2 groups became R3 to 4 groups. 

From levels 13 through 18 I think I died twice.  Let me really stress that.  My gimpy, squishy, underpowered, crap-build, wearing nothing but level 8 gear, first lifer died maybe twice running a long streak of R3 to R4 groups because we started using the old-school tactics (and a designated healer).

Even the worst pugs with people (like myself) who had little to no reaper points and only 32 to 34 pt builds blasted through R3 quests with (almost) no deaths at all.

Even without reaper points, reapers actually pretty easy working as an actual group.  I think it took me right around 50 quests to level this toon from 7 to 20.  The XP was amazing (especially after we stopped running R1).

And if you have a ton of reaper points and find R4-5 easy, you could probably be running R10 if you changed your tactics.
« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2017 at 8:13am by Skoodge »  

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Re: Reaper sucks (because we play it wrong)
Reply #1 - Oct 30th, 2017 at 8:41am
Print Post  
You can have a "balanced" group and do r3 or a group of warlocks and go r5+.

With a good wizard you can go r7+.

Nobody needs a healer.

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #2 - Oct 30th, 2017 at 8:42am
Print Post  
ILoveExploits wrote on Oct 30th, 2017 at 8:41am:
Nobody needs a healer.

Unless you are a melee ofc.

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #3 - Oct 30th, 2017 at 9:02am
Print Post  
ILoveExploits wrote on Oct 30th, 2017 at 8:42am:
Unless you are a melee ofc.

Translation - unless you're playing the other 60 to 70% of the classes out there Wink

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #4 - Oct 30th, 2017 at 10:10am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Oct 30th, 2017 at 8:10am:
The clockwork groups where you can tell two or more members always ran together were more rare.  They’d blast through a dungeon in minutes and I had nothing to do…except be bored out of my mind.

Most of the pugs were just awful though.  A number of first lifers or poorly equipped multi-lifers all using the same tactics that have dominated the game for years now – try to zerg through and out kill each other while self-healing and trying not to die – which (of course) just about everyone’s going to die at least once (or more likely two to three times) per quest.

This all changed about level 12.

By level 12 I might as well have been made of glass.  I was getting to the point I couldn’t melee and self-heal at the same time.  Each hit took out close to half my hitpoints and my healing only restored a quarter.

Self Healing is for chumps.  Forcing other party members to self-heal themselves when you could do it more efficiently is just shitty.

The clockwork groups work like clockwork because they wand whip/scroll each other and not themselves.

Two players standing still right fucking next to each other, alternating between sip/whip for single-digit self-heal results from CSW when they could wand whip someone else and get done in one third or one fourth the time is the the same next-level of stubborn stupid as the DDO Devs.

The quests don't get done faster if the party forces its members to stop and guzzle a quarter stack of CSW pots whenever the combination of DDO's brilliant quest design and carefully considered changes to AI & pathing result in DA: Orange or Red because someone opened a door.

About level 12 I switched tactics.

I stopped trying to melee and just healed everyone else. 

And just like that, for the most part, everyone stopped dying.  Once I started healing people, they almost instinctively switched back to the old tactics of grouping up closer (for heals) and supporting each other.

And we also started running on higher difficulties.  The R1 to 2 groups became R3 to 4 groups. 

From levels 13 through 18 I think I died twice.  Let me really stress that.  My gimpy, squishy, underpowered, crap-build, wearing nothing but level 8 gear, first lifer died maybe twice running a long streak of R3 to R4 groups because we started using the old-school tactics (and a designated healer).

Even the worst pugs with people (like myself) who had little to no reaper points and only 32 to 34 pt builds blasted through R3 quests with (almost) no deaths at all.

Thank you for your service.

Please continue to lead by example.

Show folks that they can contribute to fast completions by being aware and considerate of the other players' red bars, even if they're not playing a Divine caster.

I could excuse a first character from understanding the value of UMD, but to fail to invest in UMD on a second character or TR and not try to help the group by wand/scroll healing party members as they're running from one combat to the next is inexcusably selfish and short sighted. 

Like the guy playing the "DPS Rogue" that avoided putting points into Spot/Search/DD/OL so they could "focus on Assassinating" or the Tempest ranger that won't hit ranged switches because he's fucking Tempest.

ILoveExploits wrote on Oct 30th, 2017 at 8:41am:
Nobody needs a healer.

Nobody needs a designated healer when everyone helps with healing, but healing is necessary in Reaper.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #5 - Oct 30th, 2017 at 11:57am
Print Post  
It's hard to heal others if you are jumping around trying to save your own ass.

When i am playing with guildies i used to step back and heal others.

In a pug i just let them die.

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

Carpone
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Oct 30th, 2017 at 12:53pm
Print Post  
OldCoaly wrote on Oct 30th, 2017 at 10:10am:
Nobody needs a designated healer when everyone helps with healing, but healing is necessary in Reaper.

This.  Warlocks do so well for acquiring past lives because they've got a high UMD and can use the best healing scrolls earlier than other classes.  Also, warlocks can use their main/offhand to carry scrolls and HGS heal amp sticks 100% of the time, since their spell focus can be crafted on goggles/helm and spell damage can be crafted on gloves/cloak/trinket.  With a group of warlocks, there are no inherent weak links in terms of who can effectively contribute healing to others in the party.  When there's one warlock and a bunch of non-UMD capable toons, there's resentment for being the healing bitch when you aren't getting it reciprocated, and at the same time you could be charming/DPSing/CCing stuff more efficiency than most other classes to prevent healing that's required in the first place.

TL;DR: Don't heal yourself in reaper, heal other party members.
« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2017 at 12:56pm by Carpone »  

IP Logged

Jelly_Muffin
Stormreaver Piker

Just say fuckoff!

Reply #7 - Oct 30th, 2017 at 2:29pm
Print Post  
I've given up on reaper pugs on Orien, too many stupid cunts that will not heal in return but will take your whole stack of scrolls used on them so they can lead the kill count, rawr. It's a server full of durp. Will stick with my train and like 5 other people who know the score only, fuck everyone else

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #8 - Oct 30th, 2017 at 3:29pm
Print Post  
There will ALWAYS be people who over-estimate themselves and running Reaper with them is a waste of time.

Fortunately for me, I know I'm not one of the best players around. Knowing my limitations, I'll do Elite (Heroics) and EH, and EE but I steer clear of Reaper unless I know the group I'm in can handle it. Frankly, I am likely to be the weak link in most Reaper groups so I pick and choose groups to join carefully.
« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2017 at 3:31pm by Technomage »  

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #9 - Oct 30th, 2017 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
Not sure if a melee FvS was ever a viable build, but this build I picked up off the mother boards sucked massive ass in reaper.  I hated the fuck out of playing it when I started.  I started at level 7 and, even as quick first life, the first 5 levels were just fucking horrible.  Even trying to pike the hell out of other people’s reaper runs, it was just fucking horrible.

Of course it sucked.  It's been known they suck for years.

Pugs are pretty much as horrible now as they were when I quit playing.  You get one of two groups -

Superstars with a gazillion reaper points blasting through R2-4 (who really should be running R5+).  Or

Random bunch of idiots and first lifers who shouldn’t be running reaper at all (starting out with zero reaper points, I was very much fitting into this category).

PUGs are worse these days.  SSG keeps giving end-gamers more and more reason to quit without putting any real effort into marketing and attracting new players.

It doesn't take a truck load of Reaper points to be good at Reaper.  Success in reaper does not depend on gobs of reaper points or PLs.  It simply requires non-mouth-breathers.  Dunno why so many people don't get this.

For example, SSG could auto-grant Fran every reaper point available and he'd still be utterly useless in R10.  Reaper points can't fix stupid.

I've run R10s with players that have/had less than 10 reaper points and just a couple of past lives that still did really well because they know what they're about in general.  I've also run R10s with multipletionists that sucked even though they had lots of reaper points from zerging all the racial TRs.

Of course having someone healing the toons doing the majority of the DPS makes things go better.  That should not be a revelation to anyone.  Tragically, people with half a clue seem to be exceedingly rare in Reaper and DDO in general these days.

It's annoying as hell to be the one carrying PUGS with no clue and/or crap builds through reapers while they stand around watching you spam nerfed heals on yourself instead of attacking.

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #10 - Oct 30th, 2017 at 4:13pm
Print Post  
You just figured this out like 6 months in?  Grin

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #11 - Oct 30th, 2017 at 8:02pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Oct 30th, 2017 at 3:54pm:
For example, SSG could auto-grant Fran every reaper point available and he'd still be utterly useless in R10.  Reaper points can't fix stupid.

Wrong, Fran is useless even in r1.

The moron even can't handle elite.

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #12 - Oct 31st, 2017 at 7:40am
Print Post  
Skrilla wrote on Oct 30th, 2017 at 4:13pm:
You just figured this out like 6 months in?

I've been back five months tops Tongue

I actually hadn't played much reaper at all before this life - at least not in groups.  I solo reaper till level 7 or so, switch over to soloing elite BB until I hit the quests I have to have a group and then will usually pick up a BB group over a reaper group.

I absolutely hate running with a bunch of 100th life casters with a hundred reaper points.  Everything is dead before you hit the mobs and when the mobs aren't dead, you're too busy chugging pots to fight, because most of those bastards won't throw a heal your way.

I'd rather solo elite than bother with reaper groups if I'm using a decent, well equipped toon.  The goal is to get my main melee strong enough he can solo at least R1 all the way through each life.

Of course it sucked.  It's been known they suck for years.

I did not know that, but I made that toon when I still lived state side, so it's been at least 4 years ago I made it, probably 5 or more.

It doesn't take a truck load of Reaper points to be good at Reaper.  Success in reaper does not depend on gobs of reaper points or PLs.  It simply requires non-mouth-breathers.  Dunno why so many people don't get this.

Correct, a well-built toon with some player knowledge and strategy will always be better...

But you seriously can't overlook the bonus handy cap of having 300 extra hitpoints.  I mean, really, 300 extra sure as fuck doesn't hurt.  No, it's not enough for someone like Fran, but Fran is a special snowflake in his own category.  Yeah, you're still going to die if you're an idiot, but it is going to take longer with 300 plus extra hitpoints Wink

Carpone wrote on Oct 30th, 2017 at 12:53pm:
TL;DR: Don't heal yourself in reaper, heal other party members.

Specifically - if your toon sucks and you don't want to be a complete piker.
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2017 at 7:41am by Skoodge »  

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #13 - Oct 31st, 2017 at 8:02am
Print Post  
You haven't had the chance to learn Pro Piking yet.
You pike so hard, you start to enjoy it Cheesy

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #14 - Oct 31st, 2017 at 9:33am
Print Post  
It is amazing how difficult it is to change a habit.   After years and years of entering a non-linear quest like gwylans or von4 or von2 or wiz king my instinct it split up and solo a side or area is still so strong.  On higher skulls though, that is a dice roll.   3 champs of the wrong type at the wrong time and you are toast. (If you are on a warlock or other dc caster, champs are worse than reapers because reapers are really easy to Charm.)

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #15 - Oct 31st, 2017 at 1:34pm
Print Post  
ILoveExploits wrote on Oct 30th, 2017 at 8:02pm:
Wrong, Fran is useless even in r1.

The moron even can't handle elite.

Wrong?  Not sure you read it properly.

In no way did my statement imply that he was useful in any reaper difficulty.  It simply pointed out that even if his toon had every reaper point in the game, he'd still be useless in R10.  Ditto for R1, but I wasn't talking about R1, only you were.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #16 - Oct 31st, 2017 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Oct 31st, 2017 at 7:40am:
I've been back five months tops Tongue

I actually hadn't played much reaper at all before this life - at least not in groups.  I solo reaper till level 7 or so, switch over to soloing elite BB until I hit the quests I have to have a group and then will usually pick up a BB group over a reaper group.

I absolutely hate running with a bunch of 100th life casters with a hundred reaper points.  Everything is dead before you hit the mobs and when the mobs aren't dead, you're too busy chugging pots to fight, because most of those bastards won't throw a heal your way.

I'd rather solo elite than bother with reaper groups if I'm using a decent, well equipped toon.  The goal is to get my main melee strong enough he can solo at least R1 all the way through each life.

I did not know that, but I made that toon when I still lived state side, so it's been at least 4 years ago I made it, probably 5 or more.

Correct, a well-built toon with some player knowledge and strategy will always be better...

But you seriously can't overlook the bonus handy cap of having 300 extra hitpoints.  I mean, really, 300 extra sure as fuck doesn't hurt.  No, it's not enough for someone like Fran, but Fran is a special snowflake in his own category.  Yeah, you're still going to die if you're an idiot, but it is going to take longer with 300 plus extra hitpoints Wink

FvS haven't changed much in 5 years, much less 5 months.  They weren't good at melee 5 years ago and aren't good at melee now.

SSG's recent update really didn't change much.   There might be a few niche/flavor builds that won't suck now, but their best use is still as a few levels of splash.  They're still solidly in the "anything they can do, another build/class can do better" category.

Contrary to what the average DDO players entitlement complex seems to indicate these days, reaper is not for casuals, nor even players in the middle of the bell curve.  It was designed specifically for hardcore powergamers and meta players that wanted a serious challenge.  Either get on the meta train or do exactly what you said and stick with EH/EE/R1.

As you've figured out, if you're not a hardcore meta player, anything beyond R1/R2 probably won't be much fun.   I wish more of the pubs would figure that out and stop whining on the mobos about Reaper being too hard.  They're high school vocational students complaining that they can't get a job at SpaceX repairing rockets.

Incorrect, pretty much anything run by a skilled player who understands and strategy will be better than even the most overpowered meta build run by a Fran.  That's what people don't get.  Player skill and teamwork is at least 80% of the game in reaper.  Build quality matters but is nowhere near as important.  I've run some pretty shitty builds as experiments which didn't pan out and still outperformed the vast majority of the pugs, no matter what build they were running.

As you said, the extra HPs and whatnot from reaper points are a "bonus".  They're in no way necessary.  When reaper was first released, nobody had "all those reaper points" yet my semi-static guild group was completing R7-R10s shortly after release.  One of the players in that group ran a 2nd lifer with ~1.2k hps and did well.
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2017 at 2:03pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #17 - Oct 31st, 2017 at 2:21pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Oct 31st, 2017 at 2:00pm:
It was designed specifically for hardcore powergamers and meta players that wanted a serious challenge, to make them slow down and chew their bloated HP foodbags instead of swallowing them whole.

SSG is basically your nagging mother. All cooldowns are the MMO equivalent of "wait an hour before you enter the pool".

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Carpone
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Oct 31st, 2017 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Oct 31st, 2017 at 7:40am:
Specifically - if your toon sucks and you don't want to be a complete piker.

It's different than that.  The best example I can give is listening to Frets reaper life youtube series in the background as I've been plowing through EPLs.  There are multiple times where you'll hear him ask/tell other members in his party "trade heals with me".  Asheras is spot on about breaking habits we've all picked up over years of playing.  Self-sufficiency used to be the gold standard.  Now reaper has changed that up so that while we still need to be capable of being self-sufficient, it's more effective to swap heals instead.

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #19 - Oct 31st, 2017 at 4:56pm
Print Post  
Been swapping heals since day 1 of reaper.. it crazy how nobody read that you couldnt heal yourself as much but you can heal others fully..

You may waste some heal scrolls by healing people that are being healed by other party members.. but oh well..

You can self heal on r1 or 2 fine... but like 7.. cant heal at all.. gotta heal each other..

Pugs.. most of them wont heal ya. But i think its because they havent done much reaper.. or didnt get umd and scroll mastery.. those have been must haves for me for years.. but now.. it should be for everyone.

IP Logged

SirValentine
Korthos Resident

Never.

Reply #20 - Oct 31st, 2017 at 8:58pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Oct 31st, 2017 at 9:33am:
It is amazing how difficult it is to change a habit.   After years and years of entering a non-linear quest like gwylans or von4 or von2 or wiz king my instinct it split up and solo a side or area is still so strong.

True...but then you also get the people over-reacting in the opposite direction.

Seriously, when we have 6 people in party, none of whom are Fran and at least 4 of which are competent, we'll be fine splitting into groups of 3 to cover 2 areas at once!  We don't always have to all hold hands and sing Kumbaya!

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #21 - Nov 1st, 2017 at 1:49pm
Print Post  
Because Kumbaya is a crappy song. Srsly. Drop some heavy beats, bish.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #22 - Nov 1st, 2017 at 2:43pm
Print Post  
been playing reaper as Skoodge described how it should be played with guildies and always had a blast... Ok, except when I get to spend my time running after a multi TR Warlock...but still XP earned without effort is good XP.  Roll Eyes

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #23 - Nov 1st, 2017 at 8:20pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Nov 1st, 2017 at 2:43pm:
been playing reaper as Skoodge described how it should be played with guildies and always had a blast... Ok, except when I get to spend my time running after a multi TR Warlock...but still XP earned without effort is good XP.  Roll Eyes

I thought everyone except me was a warlock now? Wtf?

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #24 - Nov 1st, 2017 at 9:13pm
Print Post  
Skrilla wrote on Nov 1st, 2017 at 8:20pm:
I thought everyone except me was a warlock now? Wtf?

If it makes you feel better, I am pretty much the only person I see that plays an actual melee monk and not some weird ranged hybrid.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint