Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) More Monks nerfs (Read 20746 times)
eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Re: More Monks nerfs
Reply #50 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 12:04am
Print Post  
TheDarkKnight wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 10:33pm:
Thanks for making my point, retard. By the way, I don't have a Mom, me and my Dad share yours. Often. She is quite the cum dumpster, but she does sucks a mean cock. Better wrap that puppy though, don't wanna catch "The Grip". It takes a little more than the Icon to fix that shit. Thanks for playing you fucking piece of shit. Lol, too easy.

if u didnt make this abhorrent, gay and retarded post, i would have rated your participation otherwise 8/10

decent effort but big penalty for this gay shit

5/10

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #51 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 9:01am
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Mar 26th, 2018 at 12:04am:
if u didnt make this abhorrent, gay and retarded post, i would have rated your participation otherwise 8/10

decent effort but big penalty for this gay shit

5/10

Back off dickface. I rate posts, you light yourself on fire in sacrifice to my godliness.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #52 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 10:46am
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Mar 26th, 2018 at 9:01am:
Back off dickface. I rate posts, you light yourself on fire in sacrifice to my godliness.

3/10

Tired use of profanity and cheesy machismo.

« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2018 at 10:47am by Technomage »  

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #53 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 11:09am
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Mar 26th, 2018 at 10:46am:
3/10

Tired use of profanity and cheesy machismo.

9.8/10 for being a faggot.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #54 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 11:11am
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Mar 26th, 2018 at 9:01am:

u are like an emulation of darcat you tired old antique fuck back off to gawnas cavern

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #55 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 11:14am
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Mar 26th, 2018 at 11:11am:
u are like an emulation of darcat you tired old antique fuck back off to gawnas cavern

3.2/16

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #56 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 1:49pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Mar 26th, 2018 at 11:09am:
9.8/10 for being a faggot.

No one could ever equal your perfect score.

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #57 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 1:58pm
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Mar 26th, 2018 at 1:49pm:
No one could ever equal your perfect score.

I know you are but what am I? Clever. I think your mom just said she’s disgusted with you, but it’s hard to understand her with my dick in her throat.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Houshi
Dragon Raider

Click here to unnerf grease

Reply #58 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 6:08pm
Print Post  
I am wondering when they will "nerf" certain monk lvl 10 gear...

IP Logged

Teth
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #59 - Mar 26th, 2018 at 6:40pm
Print Post  
Houshi wrote on Mar 26th, 2018 at 6:08pm:
I am wondering when they will "nerf" certain monk lvl 10 gear...

You mean Ravenloft handwraps? 😎

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #60 - Mar 27th, 2018 at 4:45pm
Print Post  
Monk: Shintao: "Touch of the Void Dragon" now gives +5 Melee Power.
Monk: Shintao: "To Seek Perfection" now gives +15 Melee Power.

Losing 15 MP

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #61 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Mar 27th, 2018 at 4:45pm:
Monk: Shintao: "Touch of the Void Dragon" now gives +5 Melee Power.
Monk: Shintao: "To Seek Perfection" now gives +15 Melee Power.

Losing 15 MP

the nerfs didnt kill monks. theyre now only one of the top melee builds rather than THE top melee build by a mile.

i put up 32 seconds last night on a 34 point build with only 1 sorc past life ( no sneak of shadows  ). that's it. no other lives.

str was a shitty 70 buffed, int 60 for kta, 115 standing mp before blitz and prowess, 97 hide, 11 reaper ap, and 71 dstrike in wind stance. 15k~ dps for a shit tier character.

that time is around the same times elihor was getting on his vids with better gear and more lives. but my rotation was better.

if i practiced the rotations more, and had used pots and a few other buffs that i didnt bother with ( camo scroll and void dragon ), and had better gear, then i could have hit high twenties. which is still a great time for a trash character to put up.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

-Bushleague-
Ex Member

Reply #62 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
Dubbins,

I tweaked some things on my first-life Vistani Assassin (19 Rogue/1 Monk) and have been able to consistently get 28 to 29 second kills where previously I was seeing ~35 with my best having been ~32 as a pure Rogue.

I guess I should be excited that we're in the same ballpark and you're playing a Monk.

Late last night there was a pure Monk testing along side me and he kept losing his shit about how Monks had been nerfed to unplayable oblivion and he was using his numbers (mid 40s) relative to mine as proof of the apocalypse. I wanted to say, "Nah guy, you and/or your build is just bad."
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2018 at 5:53pm by »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #63 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I guess I should be excited that we're in the same ballpark and you're playing a Monk.

im not playing a monk. just rolled one on lama to show that people werent using optimal rotations for their dps. i seen some guys trying to use cleaves on single target parses and theyre wondering why their times arent as fast as they could be. or others just using only auto attack and saying the nerfs were too much.

what's on lama now is a more balanced monk that is now closer to other melee builds. if they hadnt nerfed them i could have put up low 20s on a bare bones character with makeshift lamania gear.

if youre wondering, symb tested monks and vistanti and monk was the second best time ( 18 seconds ) he recorded next to kensei ( 17 seconds ). check out his vids if you want to see someone who can use rotations effectively.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #64 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 6:32pm
Print Post  
I wouldnt take Symb's test seriously. Just doing quick math about his first number damage of 2k in his monk videos shows some things are clearly wrong about his tests. To reach those damage values he would need to have an insane amount of base damage and/or melee power, that is simply not possible. You can see some weird buffs in his videos like deadly or intolerance in some, etc, imagine the hidden part.

Also I wonder if people guys are doing these tests on kolbold beatdown builds or are they using builds that can actually work. PA and Harbringer of chaos to start with, mists set kinda hard to fit, list goes on...
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2018 at 6:47pm by Vaultaccount »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #65 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 6:40pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 6:32pm:
I wouldnt take Symb's test seriously. Just doing quick math about his first number damage of 2k in his monk videos shows some things are clearly wrong about his tests. To reach those damage values he would need to have an insane amount of base damage and/or melee power, that is simply not possible. You can see some weird buffs in his videos like deadly or intolerance, etc, imagine the hidden part.

Also I wonder if people guys are doing these tests on kolbold beatdown builds or are they using builds that can actually work. PA and Harbringer of chaos to start with

nigga what?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #66 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 6:44pm
Print Post  
PA and Harbringer of chaos to start with

yeah, let's use elusive target instead, fam..

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #67 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 6:45pm
Print Post  
Just doing quick math about his first number damage of 2k in his monk videos

his monk video on lam has the number 2000 flash just once across the screen. stop trying to quick maff, fam. man's not hot.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #68 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 6:49pm
Print Post  
that is simply not possible. You can see some weird buffs in his videos like deadly or intolerance, etc, imagine the hidden part.

1w.. yeah.  LET'S THROW OUT THE ENTIRE DPS TEST. HAXXED. CONFIRMED CHEATER. BEHIND THE SCENES CHEATING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #69 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
dire charge and precision ofc. Real game situation you are doing less dps with PA.

Who cares about 2k once, I as generalizing, there are plenty 1.9

Reading comprehension fail ya? I meant that is just what you are seeing that is weird, suggesting there is other stuff hidden.
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2018 at 6:52pm by Vaultaccount »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #70 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
there's a video, nigga. the fuk u mean hidden? hidden like dat cock in your anus?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #71 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 6:53pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 6:51pm:
dire charge and precision ofc. Real game situation you are doing less dps with PA.

Who cares about 2k once, I as generalizing, there are plenty 1.9

you know, you could try your own and then come back here after you realize that you cant even go through a rotation properly.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #72 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
also, these were done with witnesses. teth, shavara, big junk, bunch of others. WE ALL CHEATING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

shit sound like vish and tilo on the mobos

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #73 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 6:55pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 6:51pm:
hidden like dat cock in your anus?

he's a pro. entire cock in there concealed.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #74 - Mar 30th, 2018 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 30th, 2018 at 6:54pm:
shit sound like vish and tilo on the mobos

dammnnnn homie......

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Send TopicPrint