Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic TWF PDK Paly Build? (Read 994 times)
ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

TWF PDK Paly Build?
Aug 4th, 2018 at 10:06pm
Print Post  
Helm Devotee... gonna LR+1 to clear the Fighter level

Most of the builds I'm seeing are several years old.. looking for a fresh beast. Look forward to hearing what you've got for a dual Bastard sword swinging monster.. thanks
« Last Edit: Aug 4th, 2018 at 10:06pm by ZooperDooper »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: TWF PDK Paly Build?
Reply #1 - Aug 4th, 2018 at 10:31pm
Print Post  
calamity would be higher dps, since stacking mobs with vulnerability isn't something that can be done by the party as easily as having your own vacuum weapon.

if youre going for twf take 6 ranger and get the way better tier 5 + access to dws cores, full offhand damage, and 10% offhand for 90% total. It's up to preference 15/5 or 14/6. 15/5 trades exposing strike for zeal and less free feats. 

It's still going to be behind other builds in dps, but if you really need the past life; i would go for something like that in epics.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #2 - Aug 5th, 2018 at 10:56am
Print Post  
If you have to play Helm pally, it should probably be S&B. If not, I'd play something else.

If you're going for the PDK+Pally past life, I'd go with Silvanus. Still, I'd prefer to do that build as a Cleric/Fighter.

Pally just doesn't have much going for it.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 8:22am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Aug 5th, 2018 at 10:56am:
If you have to play Helm pally, it should probably be S&B. If not, I'd play something else.

Boost cha instead of str, go Vanguard + ckt + 1 fvs for Divine Presence and you've got very good cds for stunning blow, stunning shield, trip, sap, etc.  Pick up helpless damage and go to town.  Great trash killing and cc with a bastard sword but not so great against red names that laugh at your cc.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Mogambo Guru
Dirty Sock

Up in ya

Reply #4 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 8:28am
Print Post  

Frank wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 8:22am:
Great trash killing and cc with a bastard sword but not so great against red names that laugh at your cc.

In other words, a gimp. Noice!

Bigjunk wrote on Aug 4th, 2018 at 1:18pm:
BTW . . . I'm president of the KNN fanclub, troll a different post please.   

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint