Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Absolute fastest heroic/epic TR build (Read 8593 times)
Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Re: Absolute fastest heroic/epic TR build
Reply #25 - Sep 3rd, 2018 at 7:55am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Sep 1st, 2018 at 10:46am:
Reaper isn't going to be the absolutely fastest way to get from 20 to 30.

Just 40% faster than running ee.   Cheesy

And yeah, the presence of reapers might slow you down a small amount, but not 40% slower unless you just can't handle them, so no matter what it's still faster on a competent toon with a competent player.  You can run a r1 quest without seeing a single reaper and just enjoy the bonus xp.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Sep 3rd, 2018 at 8:13am
Print Post  
WonderfulFoppyBint wrote on Sep 1st, 2018 at 8:43am:
You seem rediculous from where I'm standing, but maybe I'm wrong.

What are you willing to bet my level 20 melee completes any leveling r1 quest faster than your level 20 caster, with more kills? (Maybe some beautiful bastard in here will have an idea.)

I'd be willing to bet you a quote in my bio---whatever you want---for a quote in yours! I'd be happy with higher stakes to.

<3

So are you dickless?

Why not just answer the question?  That seems like an easy thing to do, eh?

My 20 caster will have a 8 slot sentient weapon, but then so will your 20 melee because we're talking top gun here, right?

Since you're letting me pick the quest then I'll stack the deck, so I'll be on a gnome wiz and anything I can't pk I'll necro down and you'd be lucky to get into range to swing your awesome prowess weapon before shit is just gone away while you're running towards it.

You will have for your kill count anything that has deathward.  And that will be maybe 1/10th of the mobs, total.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Rzyman
Waterworks Kobold

lovers gonna love

Reply #27 - Sep 3rd, 2018 at 10:25am
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 3rd, 2018 at 8:13am:
Why not just answer the question?  That seems like an easy thing to do, eh?

My 20 caster will have a 8 slot sentient weapon, but then so will your 20 melee because we're talking top gun here, right?

Since you're letting me pick the quest then I'll stack the deck, so I'll be on a gnome wiz and anything I can't pk I'll necro down and you'd be lucky to get into range to swing your awesome prowess weapon before shit is just gone away while you're running towards it.

You will have for your kill count anything that has deathward.  And that will be maybe 1/10th of the mobs, total.

I double it. The only possible way I dont have 75-90% kills in a party when I run arcane is when I pike or brainfarting like falling in beyond the rift :-D
And especially epic reaper. On normal and hard ranged guys rarely can outkill me just because of range: I dont always run enlarge.
Yet some monks in some quests may do faster solo than solo wizard, just because of insane movespeed and abudant steps. Melees will kill bosses much faster aswell. Yet, say, something like A small problem is painfull for meleeing, so is many others quests.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #28 - Sep 3rd, 2018 at 5:42pm
Print Post  
Noone gives a shit how do you do with a party.
Just pick a quest and show us how uber you are on your 20 caster or stop with that nonsense.

If WFB wouldn' t take your offer, I would.
I have barbie at 20, can etr my 30 ranger anytime.

IP Logged

Rzyman
Waterworks Kobold

lovers gonna love

Reply #29 - Sep 3rd, 2018 at 6:36pm
Print Post  
Ok, A small problem. Solo as wizard I do it in around 20 mins, spending a LOT if time fighting those elementals and final fight. As warlock around 16 mins. I really wonder if you can beat this with your barbarian, if you can solo it at all. Some set of champs just will wipe you out at earth part or air part until you triple-everything and with shitton of reaper points.

Next bargain of blood. Solo as warlock around 7 mins, 5 of them is boss fight.

Finally, yeah, spies in a house. Something you rarely doing solo, yet I had to with my fiend warlock once, was a little less than20 mins with total cleanup (kills, Breakables). If you want some sort of proves Im lvl 20 wizzy right now. Those numbers are outdated since I'm keep improving self so if you wanna compete Im at your service:b

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #30 - Sep 3rd, 2018 at 8:27pm
Print Post  
Frank, are you game or not?

If you don't pick one... ...then Reclaiming the Rift. I didn't answer your question because it was a stupid all too rational argument---when your head is filled with dog poo poo, 2+2 is still poo. People like you talk and  yammer out their shit for mouths. If you don't take the bet I won't be surprised.

I'll record something in the next couple weeks so that you can nit pick it from the safety of your tower of dog Ralf---you giant pansie. Or maybe you'll post an admirable completion.

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Zehnpai
Waterworks Kobold

(◕‿◕✿)

Reply #31 - Sep 4th, 2018 at 8:21am
Print Post  
For heroics:  Sorcerer.  Especially once you realize re-running content is still amazing xp/min and that you should cheese farm your reaper xp at cap instead it's great.  Chain Lightning is hilarious.

Only idiots or people with static groups do R1 streaking to cap.

Doing 3BC with an opener can get you from 5 to 8 in about an hour.  I can bang out like 8~9 Shadow Crypts in about an hour or so and that'll take me from 8 to 11 for example. A few VoN3's later I'm ready to do Gianthold.

The only real hiccup in my leveling path right now is the Estar saga.  I need a +1 to do them reliably quick on sorc because of shitty shrine placement and the fuckton of wisps.  Finishing WGU though and getting 350k+ xp is fun though.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #32 - Sep 4th, 2018 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 3rd, 2018 at 7:55am:
Just 40% faster than running ee.   Cheesy

And yeah, the presence of reapers might slow you down a small amount, but not 40% slower unless you just can't handle them, so no matter what it's still faster on a competent toon with a competent player.  You can run a r1 quest without seeing a single reaper and just enjoy the bonus xp.

It's usually more than 40% assuming first time bonus + bb + streak bonus.

From the wiki: 
Quote:
The bravery and streak bonuses stack with each other, but also stack with the standard "first time" bonus. Together, these bonuses can provide up to +75% on Hard, +150% on Elite, and +200% on Reaper when the maximum streak is obtained

Then consider that for toons with any reasonable amount of Reaper points, R1 is generally easier than EE and there you go. 

Plus you get the bonus of not needing to run the same quests multiple times just to maximize your xp/min.
« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2018 at 8:04pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Rzyman
Waterworks Kobold

lovers gonna love

Reply #33 - Sep 4th, 2018 at 6:35pm
Print Post  
Zehnpai wrote on Sep 4th, 2018 at 8:21am:
For heroics:  Sorcerer.  Especially once you realize re-running content is still amazing xp/min and that you should cheese farm your reaper xp at cap instead it's great.  Chain Lightning is hilarious.

Only idiots or people with static groups do R1 streaking to cap.

Doing 3BC with an opener can get you from 5 to 8 in about an hour.  I can bang out like 8~9 Shadow Crypts in about an hour or so and that'll take me from 8 to 11 for example. A few VoN3's later I'm ready to do Gianthold.

The only real hiccup in my leveling path right now is the Estar saga.  I need a +1 to do them reliably quick on sorc because of shitty shrine placement and the fuckton of wisps.  Finishing WGU though and getting 350k+ xp is fun though.

Are you this type if guy who running heroic hard 7 times? :-D running 80% ransacked quest for regular xp and calling others idiots meaning a) you cannot into math b) you cannot power creep with your toon on r1. Even solo even r1 at bb A LOT faster than jerk same quests for sure. And for farmable quests r1-elite-hard-normal-hard or elite is more than enough in most cases, with or without potion. If you really want to farm them out, just add casual and hard. But running quest 8-10 times is just nuts. Its 2018, wake up, bro ^^

Yet I must admit since its not single player game, best way to have decent group comp. a trapper who will secure your xp bonus, an instakiller who will wipe all the trash and dps who will deal with the boss. This is truelly best and fastest way to play it, and thats my arcane lifes actually superfast over others: its usually not that hard to find okay dps or competent trapper, but good played and built arcanes are almost never happen Sad

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint