Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Highest Ranged DPS In The Game 14/6 Shuri Thrower Bow Hybrid (Read 44263 times)
Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Re: Highest Ranged DPS In The Game 14/6 Shuri Thrower Bow Hybrid
Reply #100 - Apr 6th, 2022 at 1:15pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Apr 6th, 2022 at 12:19pm:
you got gang raped by one man...

No, he got gang raped by a man and a gorilla. You can pick which one you want to be.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #101 - Apr 6th, 2022 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
dieinafirescumbag wrote on Apr 6th, 2022 at 4:22am:
We just fought, you got smashed.

So, you're stupid and delusional.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

dieinafirescumbag
Korthos Resident

Here for the sploits

Reply #102 - Apr 6th, 2022 at 3:16pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Apr 6th, 2022 at 1:16pm:
So, you're stupid and delusional.

People are begging for info on you. Good thing for you I don't shit on my guild members.

IP Logged

dieinafirescumbag
Korthos Resident

Here for the sploits

Reply #103 - Apr 6th, 2022 at 3:23pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Apr 6th, 2022 at 12:19pm:
you got gang raped by one man...

You raped yourself with your sock, in public, with no shame.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #104 - Apr 6th, 2022 at 4:01pm
Print Post  
dieinafirescumbag wrote on Apr 6th, 2022 at 3:16pm:
People are begging for info on you. Good thing for you I don't shit on my guild members.

You call other people out for being a sock, yet no one in RG ever had your name. So, you’re the sock police on a sock you made a week ago.

I, on the other hand, am here with my in game name which has been the same since 2006. I’m not hard to find. Anyone going to you for info on me is equally as dim as you are.
« Last Edit: Apr 6th, 2022 at 5:42pm by Gunga »  

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #105 - Apr 6th, 2022 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
dieinafirescumbag wrote on Apr 6th, 2022 at 3:23pm:
You raped yourself with your sock, in public, with no shame.

I nutted in my socks and let the cum harden so I could beat you over the head with them

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #106 - Apr 6th, 2022 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Apr 6th, 2022 at 4:01pm:
You call other people out for being a sock, yet no one in RG ever had your name. So, you’re the sock police on a sock you made a week ago.

I, on the other hand, am here with my in game name which has been the same since 2006. I’m not hard to find. Anyone going to you for info on me is equally as dim as you are.

Game, set, and match for Gunga.

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #107 - Apr 6th, 2022 at 6:18pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Apr 6th, 2022 at 5:58pm:
I nutted in my socks and let the cum harden so I could beat you over the head with them

He's probably smarter now.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

dieinafirescumbag
Korthos Resident

Here for the sploits

Reply #108 - Apr 7th, 2022 at 9:26am
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Apr 6th, 2022 at 4:01pm:

So you asked Crippey and all of a sudden "nobody in RG knows", dead shit. When ED's came out,  people went from playing many builds to just 1 and the toon they were playing at that time became their main. That's right when you left to get levelled on Khyber. I also know your history of shitting on guild members, you not knowing shit is intentional.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #109 - Apr 7th, 2022 at 12:14pm
Print Post  
dieinafirescumbag wrote on Apr 7th, 2022 at 9:26am:
So you asked Crippey and all of a sudden "nobody in RG knows", dead shit.

English isn't your first language, is it.

Quote:
When ED's came out,  people went from playing many builds to just 1 and the toon they were playing at that time became their main. That's right when you left to get levelled on Khyber.

Get the shit out of your ears, you walking abortion. I went to Khyber because they actively leveled in my play time. We had four people running 12 hours a day. No one was carried, unlike, unfortunately, you to term.

Quote:
I also know your history of shitting on guild members, you not knowing shit is intentional.

Are you drunk? What does this mean? You're kinda making a case for me as to why I would want to shit on you, though I'm doubting you were ever really a guildie. More like someone who used to run with the people that I was then currently running with. They probably kicked you out because you kept saying IPS.

I play the game for the people I spend time with. The game is shitty but the people are great (except you and like one other person). Me and Cripey got to know each other because we used to curse each other out in server chat channels. We had so much fun fucking with each other that we became friends. We got some dinner and spent a drunken night in NYC that I'll never forget. In game we got pissed at each other and lost each others' number. Shit happens, but if he showed up in NYC tomorrow we'd go out for round 2.

I've been in three real guilds since 2006:
Lava Divers
KaTet
Ravensguard

I spent a few minutes in:
Deuces
Pestilence
Old School DND
Omnipresence (Listed at the bottom for a reason)

If I just shit on people, I wouldn't be welcome in any of the top three.

It seems like you are the poor, loser result of talking to butthurt people with a loser perspective. You could've just talked to me directly, but you prefer swishing.

EDIT: If you want to keep bear hunting, how about you start a new thread titled, "I like getting cornholed by Rubbins and Gunga!" and then we can continue there. This thread is for people that want to know what real ranged dps looks like.
« Last Edit: Apr 7th, 2022 at 12:38pm by Gunga »  

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Anothersock
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #110 - Apr 7th, 2022 at 12:37pm
Print Post  
Can we flag this for vault of drama and move all the pointless non build related bullshit to it?
You fuckers have some major ADHD let me tell ya.
Some folks literally just want to know about builds in the build fucking section...

IP Logged

dieinafirescumbag
Korthos Resident

Here for the sploits

Reply #111 - Apr 7th, 2022 at 4:07pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Apr 7th, 2022 at 12:14pm:
I play the game for the people I spend time with.

I have no idea who has my old account now, lets give Exploits a break.

You are here for the people! Just fun and laughs. You and Cripey have a history I am aware, I was there. When Aztar taught me the godmode sploit, he made me promise never to tell anybody. Then he made me promise never to tell Cripey and Gunga. Years later long after Az had gone, you showed exactly why Az didn't want you knowing shit when you leaked the fighter destiny, shitting all over your own guild member who had made us all promise not to leak it.

Yea, yea i know all about you and you being here for the people.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #112 - Apr 7th, 2022 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
dieinafirescumbag wrote on Apr 7th, 2022 at 4:07pm:
I have no idea who has my old account now, lets give Exploits a break.

You are here for the people! Just fun and laughs. You and Cripey have a history I am aware, I was there. When Aztar taught me the godmode sploit, he made me promise never to tell anybody. Then he made me promise never to tell Cripey and Gunga. Years later long after Az had gone, you showed exactly why Az didn't want you knowing shit when you leaked the fighter destiny, shitting all over your own guild member who had made us all promise not to leak it.

Yea, yea i know all about you and you being here for the people.

Ooh, the big fighter destiny exploit that broke the game!

I don't even know what you're talking about Swish. Did you need to take IPS to bug it out?

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

dieinafirescumbag
Korthos Resident

Here for the sploits

Reply #113 - Apr 29th, 2022 at 5:34am
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Apr 7th, 2022 at 4:54pm:
Ooh, the big fighter destiny exploit that broke the game!

I don't even know what you're talking about Swish. Did you need to take IPS to bug it out?

Why are you pretending you don't know exactly what I'm talking about? How many times have you leaked a fighter destiny? Because you can't remember, I'll tell you in way more detail:

Back in the day, you and your butt buddy wanted to get access to ddovault secret exploit forum. Only you needed to leak something, an exploit, some secret info about upcoming changes, something, to get access to the forum.

Our guild member, Hailbop, was on the players council, before epic destiny's were released. He was sworn to secrecy but let his guild in on a few things here and there. Absolute legend of a guild member.

One night Hail logged in Vent and told us he had screen shots of the new fighter destiny. He told us if anybody leaked it Turbine would know it was him. He told us if we promise not to leak it he would share the screen shots with us. All of us, including you, promised Hail we wouldn't leak it.

A day or two later, I was in Vent with you and Cripey. You were discussing how you could use the fighter destiny to get access to the secret sploit forum on the Vault. You said to Cripey “But we promised not to leak it”.  Cripey replied “Yea, but fuck him, who cares”. You replied “Yea fuck him, lets do it”.

So you leaked the destiny and got access to the forum. Hailbop was booted from the players council and was devastated. I mean, being shat on by your own guild members has got to be tough. He quit playing one or two months later.

Remember now fucktard pretending child? You're here for the people right?

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #114 - Apr 30th, 2022 at 8:14pm
Print Post  
dieinafirescumbag wrote on Apr 29th, 2022 at 5:34am:
Why are you pretending you don't know exactly what I'm talking about? How many times have you leaked a fighter destiny? Because you can't remember, I'll tell you in way more detail:

Back in the day, you and your butt buddy wanted to get access to ddovault secret exploit forum. Only you needed to leak something, an exploit, some secret info about upcoming changes, something, to get access to the forum.

Our guild member, Hailbop, was on the players council, before epic destiny's were released. He was sworn to secrecy but let his guild in on a few things here and there. Absolute legend of a guild member.

One night Hail logged in Vent and told us he had screen shots of the new fighter destiny. He told us if anybody leaked it Turbine would know it was him. He told us if we promise not to leak it he would share the screen shots with us. All of us, including you, promised Hail we wouldn't leak it.

A day or two later, I was in Vent with you and Cripey. You were discussing how you could use the fighter destiny to get access to the secret sploit forum on the Vault. You said to Cripey “But we promised not to leak it”.  Cripey replied “Yea, but fuck him, who cares”. You replied “Yea fuck him, lets do it”.

So you leaked the destiny and got access to the forum. Hailbop was booted from the players council and was devastated. I mean, being shat on by your own guild members has got to be tough. He quit playing one or two months later.

Remember now fucktard pretending child? You're here for the people right?

I think you have me confused with someone else. I wasn't involved in that conversation, this is the first time I'm hearing about it.

But, fuck hailbop and fuck you. He shouldn't have been sharing shit in the first place if his bitch ass was going to get devastated over a game. Eat a dick, princess.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

dieinafirescumbag
Korthos Resident

Here for the sploits

Reply #115 - May 1st, 2022 at 9:31am
Print Post  
dieinafirescumbag wrote on Apr 29th, 2022 at 5:34am:
I mean, being shat on by your own guild members has got to be tough.

Gunga wrote on Apr 30th, 2022 at 8:14pm:
He shouldn't have been sharing shit in the first place if his bitch ass was going to get devastated over a game.

Hey fucktard pretender, he wasn't cut about a game. Hail, like most others in the guild, was truly there for the people. It was you, shitting in his face that was devastating.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #116 - May 1st, 2022 at 10:01am
Print Post  
dieinafirescumbag wrote on May 1st, 2022 at 9:31am:
Hey fucktard pretender, he wasn't cut about a game. Hail, like most others in the guild, was truly there for the people. It was you, shitting in his face that was devastating.

You’re a creepy dude. I didn’t much know or care about Hailbop. He had no reason to share anything with me, we were not boys. Maybe Cripe knew him better or was friends with him. Couldn’t tell you. Sounds like you participated in your little story as much as Cripey did, I guess you should’ve done more to protect your lover.

I didn’t say I was here for the people you retard. I said I was here for the people I spend time with, my friends, which does not include you or hailbop.

What part of eat a dick don’t you understand?
« Last Edit: May 1st, 2022 at 10:21am by Gunga »  

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Anothersock
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #117 - May 3rd, 2022 at 5:30pm
Print Post  
Go fuck some other thread for fuck sake. There's a drama section for this shit.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #118 - May 3rd, 2022 at 6:08pm
Print Post  
Anothersock wrote on May 3rd, 2022 at 5:30pm:
Go fuck some other thread for fuck sake. There's a drama section for this shit.

Fuck you and don’t take ips.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Anothersock
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #119 - May 3rd, 2022 at 6:53pm
Print Post  
Fuck you too and ofc I'm not taking ips. I'm not an idiotic scumbag airing laundry in a build post after asking retarded questions...

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #120 - May 3rd, 2022 at 7:06pm
Print Post  
Anothersock wrote on May 3rd, 2022 at 6:53pm:
Fuck you too and ofc I'm not taking ips. I'm not an idiotic scumbag airing laundry in a build post after asking retarded questions...

Do you think he:

A) Covered up for his dumb ips questions by exposing King of all Trolls and Keeper of the Glorious Sack (me)?
B) Doubled down on his dumb ips questions by adding an ancient garbage gossip red herring about him and his former crack-addict lover?
C) ?
D) Profited?

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Anothersock
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #121 - May 3rd, 2022 at 9:43pm
Print Post  
C.
Accomplished nothing. Looked even more retarded doing it. Should have shoved his fingers in a drawer rather than typing.
A bit like Steelstar if you know what I mean...

And if you don't. Look up his horizon walker comments as they are inherently related to both, needing someone to break all his fingers, and the build here which uses jt...
« Last Edit: May 3rd, 2022 at 9:46pm by Anothersock »  

IP Logged

Spandex
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #122 - May 5th, 2022 at 12:49am
Print Post  
Fuck, what an epic read. Anyway Gunga pls stop swallowing Rubbins baby batter, it's sickening. Talk is cheap, come to Khyber and play with your LD buddies. They are a bunch of awesome r10 players, zerg, die, cake, zerg, die, cake. Quest completed in record time, it's a sight to behold.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 5th, 2022 at 12:51am by Spandex »  

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #123 - May 5th, 2022 at 3:28am
Print Post  
Spandex wrote on May 5th, 2022 at 12:49am:
Fuck, what an epic read. Anyway Gunga pls stop swallowing Rubbins baby batter, it's sickening. Talk is cheap, come to Khyber and play with your LD buddies. They are a bunch of awesome r10 players, zerg, die, cake, zerg, die, cake. Quest completed in record time, it's a sight to behold.  Cheesy

Just to clarify, when you said quest completed in "record time", are you being sarcastic?  Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 5th, 2022 at 3:36am by Alex DeLarge »  

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #124 - May 5th, 2022 at 6:16am
Print Post  
Spandex wrote on May 5th, 2022 at 12:49am:

No, it tastes like watermelon and dps.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Send TopicPrint