Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Best DPS right now (Read 60937 times)
m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Re: Best DPS right now
Reply #150 - Jan 9th, 2015 at 5:13pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Dec 26th, 2014 at 7:03pm:
certainly belongs as one of the best. IPS, Mortal Fear, and bunch of chances to proc effects from throwing so many at once.

Now i have to ask: didn't they fix the thrower wolf bug couple fixes or an update ago? I was certain I red it somewhere among release notes.
Or they applied a "deposit box" to throwers too? aka added the same exploit but differently? Shocked

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #151 - Jan 9th, 2015 at 6:39pm
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Jan 9th, 2015 at 5:13pm:
Now i have to ask: didn't they fix the thrower wolf bug couple fixes or an update ago? I was certain I red it somewhere among release notes.
Or they applied a "deposit box" to throwers too? aka added the same exploit but differently? Shocked

There is some kind exploit now with handwraps and wolf form, heard they havent fixed it with update.
Random dude in group i joined has 2x wraps effect at same time in wolf form.
He has at same time effect of +3 poor good /well known wraps / and after that +3 force burst stunning +10.

All effects at same time in wolf form, and spy eye as i am i sent him tell, neat trick with wraps.
After quest was mid done he sent me tell back wth, you are the first one to notice, i should be more careful in future.

He sent me couple tells later if i figured out how to replicate that ploit but i said i just like to know how but dont like using those things heh.
He did indicate if i wanted to hear how to, but i said no need since i dont play ddo that much lately.

Basically you could bug out wolf form with multiple finished thforged, but i got no idea if you can transfer only 1 pair of wraps or multiple.
Honestly i didnt even look into it since im only loged in to chat and thats about it with all my ddo playtime.

No matter what they try, they always manage to somehow fuck up druid animal forms.
« Last Edit: Jan 9th, 2015 at 6:41pm by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

Bacardi
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #152 - Jan 10th, 2015 at 7:52am
Print Post  
Bar Bar Bar gimme more love.

Competing with Paladins aint enough if you want to keep barbarian as a class give him his rightfull place as King of Mellee DPS hands down but with clear weaknesses and strengths.

Paladins can be Undying Tanks,Huge Strength TWF,SWF,THF everything and Paladin Splashes are amazing opening the way to silly broken builds like the Palartificer

Barbs on the other way HAVE to be pure.

The monstrosities we have now with Heavy Armor,SP/Devotion/Force/Combustion augments and Consecration even though they are fun and raising Red Alert makes you laugh at Monks and Rangers Dinging across the quest are nowhere near what the class was pre MotuD.

Healers are not even needed in Raids anymore everyone has to squeeze selfheal in any form they can but a full Barbarian Party that was a joke 1,5 month ago now its prolly the best setup you can get to clear quests or even raids in no time.

I`ve seen pure Und Sent Rogues tanking stuff since they cant do anything else atm but i think they`ll make Ash a Halfling Tornado Thrower

Epoch wrote on May 22nd, 2012 at 4:46am:
I can tell by your typing that you are an uneducated fuckwit.  This explains why you think books are bad.  I bet you think school is hard and you shouldn't have to repeat 7th grade again this year.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #153 - Jan 10th, 2015 at 8:12am
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Jan 9th, 2015 at 5:13pm:
Or they applied a "deposit box" to throwers too?

what? English please.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

qweeve
DQ Assaulter

Reply #154 - Jan 10th, 2015 at 10:10am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jan 10th, 2015 at 8:12am:
what? English please.

I think what he's saying is, they fixed the druid throw bug in the typical turbine method. They closed 1 door, but opened another.  I don't own druid, so I can't verify. I've read stuff and things somewhere.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #155 - Jan 10th, 2015 at 10:16am
Print Post  
qweeve wrote on Jan 10th, 2015 at 10:10am:
I think what he's saying is, they fixed the druid throw bug in the typical turbine method. They closed 1 door, but opened another.  I don't own druid, so I can't verify. I've read stuff and things somewhere.

Dont know. There appears to be people using weapon procs on wolves still. Aside that the fixed old method still works to stack certain augments. The current version allows weapon procs it would appear. I doubt that is was fix one and break the other. In fact I often feel there are more ways to do similar things that arent discussed in the open.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #156 - Jan 10th, 2015 at 10:23am
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Jan 9th, 2015 at 6:39pm:
There is some kind exploit now with handwraps and wolf form, heard they havent fixed it with update.
Random dude in group i joined has 2x wraps effect at same time in wolf form.

This made me think of a fucking amazing possibility for unarmed monks Cheesy 

Thankyou.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

Mogambo Guru
Dirty Sock

Up in ya

Reply #157 - Jul 30th, 2018 at 9:43pm
Print Post  
Best Dps right now im pretty sure is your moma fucked by 13 dwarfs wearing white socks, sun glasses and a vest

Bigjunk wrote on Aug 4th, 2018 at 1:18pm:
BTW . . . I'm president of the KNN fanclub, troll a different post please.   

IP Logged

ahti
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #158 - Jul 31st, 2018 at 3:58am
Print Post  
Viktor Vaughn wrote on Dec 28th, 2014 at 7:09am:
They didnt fall behind because they are still stronger than paladins or swashbucklers.
We are talking about dps here, not prr and mrr.

my14/pally6monk hits trainighg tummy 102k;P for bosses 65k ish max

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #159 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 10:46am
Print Post  
ahti wrote on Jul 31st, 2018 at 3:58am:
my14/pally6monk hits trainighg tummy 102k;P for bosses 65k ish max

But what did it do 3 1/2 years ago

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #160 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 11:39am
Print Post  
Monk with anything is going to be fine.   You can certainly add more DPS from something other than 14 pally.

Ranger 20, Fighter 18 (or 20) and Monk seem to all be top tier options.   Not sure how much ground Barb gained with the recent revamps.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #161 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:11pm
Print Post  
Did they fix power surge blocking effect on prowess?

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #162 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 9:13pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 8:11pm:
Did they fix power surge blocking effect on prowess?

Nope

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #163 - Aug 1st, 2018 at 10:37pm
Print Post  
me

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #164 - Aug 2nd, 2018 at 4:22pm
Print Post  
WonderfulFoppyBint wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 10:37pm:
me

Only when I'm not logged in.  Grin

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #165 - Aug 2nd, 2018 at 4:44pm
Print Post  
So fighter must be really boring to play atm

IP Logged

ahti
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #166 - Aug 3rd, 2018 at 3:13pm
Print Post  
Starkjade wrote on Aug 1st, 2018 at 10:46am:
But what did it do 3 1/2 years ago

overall it did less dps than now, but without holy sword nerf it wold be f insane at this point with current gear, best bow atm is shortbow from house j chain

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #167 - Aug 5th, 2018 at 1:44pm
Print Post  
So out of curiousity; where does a half-orc bear sit? Pretty sure they are theoretically up there with monks on the MP spectrum.

But are they pretty much gimped due to the stupid ass shield requirement for the extra 25% HP so you don't get one shot?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 
Send TopicPrint